Über Cash Practice Systems

Cash Practice Software & Training ist unabhängig davon, ob du Versicherungen akzeptierst oder ausschließlich Bargeldzahlungen annehmen möchtest, die Lösung zur Steigerung deiner Bargeldeinnahmen.

Erfahre mehr über Cash Practice Systems

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Cash Practice Systems bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Dave T.
Dave T.
Doctor Of Chiropractic in USA

I Left and Tested the Waters but I'M BACK!!! I thought that there was a better way.

Kommentare: automation!

Most? The AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! They offer so much training for the betterment of chiropractic so that every man, woman and child has the opportunity for their spine to be check, analyzed and corrected from vertebral subluxation.

To be honest, I wish they had an appointment and SOAP features then it would be a full blown EHR! Then it would be one stop.

Antwort von Cash Practice

Dr. Tran, Nothing thrills me more at Cash Practice than when a past member comes back after "testing the waters". It reminds me of when patients would "test the waters" of stopping their chiropractic care - only to realize how much they missed it and come back. There are a lot of choices you have when it comes to payment processing. So when someone like yourself sees the value in what Cash Practice Software and Training offers, we all get super excited to up our game even more and welcome you back with open arms. So, thank you for your 5-Star Review! We look forward to be of service to you for years to come. Yours in excellent service, Miles Bodzin, DC CEO Cash Practice Systems

Lyndsay C.
Business Manager in USA

Our team loves Cash Practice

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I love the reports I am able to run. it really allows me to keep an eye on my business and the payments. Customer support is also great!

Cash Practice is not only user friendly but it also offers so many helpful features.

I honestly love everything about Cash Practice.

Roxanna M.
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Good Customer Representatives

Kommentare: One of the customer representatives has helped me here at Square ONE with our card swiper issues. She was patient with us and very helpful and knowledgeable of the services. I highly recommend her!

Antwort von Cash Practice

Hi Roxanna, Thank you for your review. We train hard for our Cash Practice Customer Service, so it is always great to hear how satisfied our members are. Yours in excellent service, Miles Bodzin, DC CEO Cash Practice Systems www.CashPractice.com

Vince B.
owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very Professional Products; Exemplary Service

Kommentare: Their customer service is the exemplary one for any industry. Calls are responded to very quickly, and product suggestions receive personal responses, rather than the typical "suggestion box" feeling where you never know if your suggestion was read and never see a change as a result. Every person I talk with is very friendly, demonstrates that they care about my success and my concerns, and is knowledgeable enough that almost never does a question have to be passed on to another employee to be answered.
All companies should be run like Cash Practice Systems, and I strive to have my team follow their example.

The graphic representation of a patient's condition makes it so easy and intuitive for the layperson to see both how they are doing before undergoing care, as well as how much progress they're making.

The outcome assessment function rounds results to the nearest 10 points, making it hard to show incremental or specific improvements, resulting in either under- or over-representation of changes over time.

Leslie S.

Great platform!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Automating payments have been a game changer for my practice! Customer support is amazing!

CC Processing Wellness Score & Cash Plan Calculator

Don’t know where to access past years reports

Dr jay p W.

Best investment.

I like the ease of using it. I like that it makes so many daily functions just automatic. I work by myself without a CA so I don't have to stop after caring for each patient and run a credit card. Cash Practice dovetails with my ChiroTouch software seamlessly. I have "retired" from an insurance-based practice seeing over a 100 patients a day with 5 CA's, an associate doctor, and two interns to working by myself without any staff seeing 25 patients a day and a 100% cash practice with NO stress and a 100% more fun! I could not have done that without CASH PRACTICE. And for the icing on the cake. I have NEVER and I mean NEVER encountered a company with finer, better customer service than Cash Practice. He has done a superb job of hiring great people and training them really well. Any issue I have had has always been handled very quickly and cheerfully. I love all the ladies at Cash Practice!!

The only complaint I have is not being being able to activate the 'submit' button to send this.

Antwort von Cash Practice

Hi Dr. Jay, Wow! What a great 5-Star Review for us to read. Can't wait for the whole team to read this! I have no doubt other chiropractors will be inspired by your comments to NOT BE AFRAID to go from the big insurance practice to a simple cash-based practice as you have done so well. We are thrilled to be able to help you serve your community and to have more fun in practice! Yours in excellent service, Miles Bodzin, DC CEO Cash Practice

Kyle T.
Kyle T.
Chiropractor | Owner in USA

Cash Practice is a Game Changer

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Cash Practice saves us time, money, and the customer service is second to none! We highly encourage anyone in the chiropractic profession to consider using Cash Practice.

Our team is in love with Cash Practice! The ease of use and the simplified workflows for care planning and the auto-debit feature for collecting payments are incredible!

Not a lot here that we don't like with this software. If we had to get picky, we would prefer to have even more customization control for the care plans. The system aesthetics could also be updated a bit.

letztes Jahr

Dr. Kyle, Thank you for your 10/10 Review of Cash Practice! We greatly appreciate you sharing your experience with us. Feel free to share with us any specific software updates you would like in our user feedback portal here - https://cashpractice.uservoice.com/forums/94079-cash-practice-feedback Yours in excellent service, Miles Bodzin, DC CEO Cash Practice

Karen W.
Chiropractic Assistant in USA

Cash Practice Rocks!

Kommentare: We are solving the issues of customer loyalty and retention once our patients are out of pain. It is wonderful to be able to show the progress they are making with the wellness score. I also enjoy the way we have been able to customize our use of the software to our practice. I have learned so much and will continue to do so.

What I love about Cash Practice is the way they walked us through the steps to get up and running quickly and easily. From the first day that we started using it, our patients were impressed with the improvements and the ease of using the signature feature for receiving payment. The emails provided for the Drip Education System have saved me HOURS of research and are very effective. We are easing into the use of transferring folks to Care Plans. What I enjoy so much are the resources provided and the quick answer to calls for help.

So far, I love it all. There have been no negatives, in my opinion.

Nancy T.
Nancy T.
Founder in USA

Great Support

Kommentare: Definitely helps with collecting payments in a timely manner.

Does everything it says it does. The very best thing is the customer support. You actually get to talk to a person! And the the staff is very nice and knows what they are talking about.

There is so much to learn to get the full value of the software.

Antwort von Cash Practice

Hi Nancy, Thank you for your 5-Star Review of Cash Practice! Yes, there is a lot to learn with Cash Practice! We struggle with whether to give our members so much value versus keeping it super simple and not providing everything we do. We've decided to over deliver! Thanks for being a member! Yours in excellent service, Miles Bodzin, DC CEO Cash Practice Systems

Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Chiropractor/Owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great customer service!

Kommentare: I would recommend this company. They surpassed my expectations.

Exceptional customer service, everyone is very helpful! The Auto-Debit system saves us a lot of hassle. Takes a bit to figure it all out, but, once you have it down, it works for you!

The card scanners are a bit pricey, whereas our previous company included them. The only option to take Apple Pay is to buy an even pricier scanner, which also requires a monthly fee.

Antwort von Cash Practice

Hi Dr. Brittany! Thank you so much for your 5-Star Review of Cash Practice Systems! We are so happy we surpassed your expectations! As far as the terminals, we don't include them for free as we don't lock you into a 3 year contract with high termination fees like other merchant companies. I will have your Account Success Manager contact you to see what we can do for you. Thanks again! Yours in excellent service, Miles Bodzin, DC CEO Cash Practice Systems

Gurutrang K.
Doctor of Chiropractic in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

An excellent company you can trust, with the best people, service and products!

Kommentare: Cash Practice is a simple way integrated with ChiroTouch software for me to easily setup patinet treatment and payment plans and handle daily credit card and monthly auto-debit transactions.

I've been with CashPractice for over nine years. It's great as it is but it's always being improved because the company is dedicated to excellence. It just keeps getting better and better! It has everything I need to run my practice. I particularly enjoy using the Cash Plan Calculator and Auto Debit System. They make it easy to give patients an affordable plan they can understand and a way to simplify processing and accounting for payments. It's awesome the way it works along with my office management system, ChiroTouch. They are fully integrated, which makes the day go easier and faster. The best thing about CashPractice is the people who work there. Anytime I've needed them to help me handle any issue or train my staff, they are there with a smile ready to do whatever it takes, no matter what is required.

Antwort von Cash Practice

Dr. Khalsa, Thank you for your stellar 5-Star Cash Practice Software Review! Has it really been almost 10 years since you started with us? Wow! Time flies. It gives me great pleasure knowing we are exceeding your expectations for so long. I'm happy to hear how the Cash Practice ChiroTouch integration is so beneficial to your practice. I highly recommend you look at the new EMV Chip Terminal now integrated into ChiroTouch. I will make sure our entire team sees your nice comments - it will make their day knowing all the hard work and training we do is worth it! Yours in excellent service, Miles Bodzin, DC CEO Cash Practice Systems

Mark T.
Owner/CEO in USA

My REVIEW on this OUTSTANDING company, Cash Practice Systems

Kommentare: I have had a wonderful experience with Cash Practice Systems that started on Day 1. I loved that it was founded by a chiropractor. I was impressed with their website and sent them an email. I was soon contacted by one of the nicest people I've ever communicated with. Brittany was pleasant, knowledgeable, fun and expressed how much she loved working there (big plus in my book!) for over 5 years. I felt at ease and trusted what she told me about the company and the product they would deliver. To better prepare myself I decided to attend the in person training in Atlanta (I highly recommend you attend this with staff, and watch their tutorial videos before going!)and met some more awesome employees of the company. They covered a lot with us in one day but made sure to slow down and review and/or personally help each and every one of us with our own individual questions, comments and concerns. I felt like we were all family and really learned a lot! I can't wait to fully implement this system into our practice and convert our patients as well, as I'm sure they will love the systems' features. Their staff has given me motivation and inspiration to make our practice even more enjoyable for patients, staff and myself as well. Thank you,the Cash Practice Team!!! I look forward to working with you guys for a long time to come. Warmly, Dr. Mark Theriault, DC

details, features, ease of use, efficiency, aesthetics.

nothing

Antwort von Cash Practice

Hi Dr. Theriault, Thank you for your Cash Practice Academy Review. It means the world to us when someone takes the time to express their gratitude (we know how busy you are). Running a cash practice (with or without insurance) is what we love to teach our members. And your review clearly shows that is true for our entire team (and not just a silly slogan). Amber, Holly, Brittany were so happy to read your review and share it with the rest of the Cash Practice Team. Everyone cheered and you made their day. Yours in excellent service, Miles Bodzin, DC CEO Cash Practice Systems www.CashPractice.com

Heather K.
COO/Owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent customer service for a software that has made our lives EASY as new business owners!

Kommentare: Quick and easy processing, fast and very helpful customer support, keeping costs low in office for increased attention toward providing quality care.

We are a brand new office that loves the ease of creating care plans and having the options for our clients. The templates are pre-made and extremely easy with a few clicks to make a new recommendation for a client. The auto-debit system has made way less work for the doctor & staff so we can focus on providing the best quality in person care and support to our clients. The software has allowed us to place our focus on other aspects of our new growing business because we know our account systems are solid and set in place. Our interactions with their executives have been the best we could have asked for--thank you for all of your continued support!

So far we haven't experienced any challenges with the software. If we are unaware of a circumstance then it is easily solved with customer support.

Antwort von Cash Practice

Heather, Thank you so much for your stellar 5-Star review of Cash Practice Software. I LOVE hearing how you find creating care plans with the Cash Plan Calculator so easy. As I see it, software's #1 job is to allow you to keep your focus on your business, not the software - and to read your comment "The software has allowed us to place our focus on other aspects of our new growing business because we know our account systems are solid and set in place" - reassures me we are accomplishing that goal for our members. I will personally make sure Amber, Ashley & Spencer all know how much you appreciate their excellent customer service. No doubt, it will make their days! We don't actually consider ourselves a software company that has to provide customer service. We consider ourselves a customer service company that happens to deliver great software. Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. Yours in excellent service, Miles Bodzin, DC CEO Cash Practice Systems

Jason D.

Cash Practice is a MUST

Kommentare: It’s an amazing and necessary tool for any chiropractor. Easy to use and implementable.

As a doctor, I not only want my team to be professional and predictable, I want them to connect with our customers. Cash’s practice has taken away all the stress of finances and billing and all of that energy and time is given back to loving on our people! It’s easy to use and lays a perfect framework for conversation about how someone can afford care for their entire family.

No complaints. Any issue I have ever had was typically just us not understanding a feature and immediately fixed by a quick call with tech support.

Antwort von Cash Practice

Hi Dr. Day, Thank you for your 5-Star Review of Cash Practice Systems! We are thrilled to know that after all these years, you still believe in us and we are so grateful for your ongoing support, loyalty and business. Yours in excellent service, Miles Bodzin, DC CEO Cash Practice.com P.S. See Dr. Day's story at https://www.cashpractice.com/jason-day-reviews-cash-practice-systems

Cameron S.
Chiropractor in USA

Cashpractice is exceptional software for any office that incorporates cash programs.

The beauty of this software is that it incorporates the ability to create cash programs along with the seamless transition for billing. Additionally it offers emailing abilities to keep in contact with all the members in the database. If you utilize Chirotouch, the systems integrate beautifully. Also, the support team there is A+++!

The only con is that the site can go down on occasion but this is true for anything web based. Most of the time it is restored within a couple minutes so its only a minor inconvenience.

Antwort von Cash Practice

Dr Sutter, Thank you very much for your kind words and 5-Star Cash Practice Software Review. Its always nice to hear how our Cash Practice Customer Support is an A+. We're very proud of the Cash Practice ChiroTouch integration and are very excited about the new recurring credit card payment auto-import feature they recently added. Thank you for your long-time membership! Yours in excellent service, Miles Bodzin, DC CEO Cash Practice Systems www.CashPractice.com

Heather C.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Cash Practice is easy to use and is one of the best decisions we have made in years!

Kommentare: After being leery to try cash practice, our office was astounded at how easy it was to use and how our patient retention increased. Using the wellness reports were so much better than what we were use to doing. Patients like getting a health "grade" and want to improve it. I was surprised how easy it was to get patients on the auto debit system and how much more efficient our office runs when we don't have to discuss money each visit and having a CA basically swiping credit cards all day! I can't recommend Cash Practice enough!!!!

the report of findings and the auto debit system

i would like a swiper that has a chip reader

Antwort von Cash Practice

Heather, Thank you for your 5-star review! We especially love hearing how the Cash Practice Software is so easy for you to use and that your office runs more efficiently. That's what software is supposed to do! Its' really the answer to "How do you run a cash practice?" BTW - We are in the final stages of integrating a new credit card terminal for CHIP cards. I can have our team contact you and let you know as soon as its available - which should be within the next couple weeks! Yours in excellent service, Miles Bodzin, DC CEO Cash Practice Systems www.CashPractice.com

Sarah S.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great way to take credit card payments

Kommentare: The ability to take patient payments as well as schedule monthly payments.

Cash Practice has competitive pricing for credit card swiping - both the monthly fees and the per charge fees. We haven't found any other merchant services that is capable of integrating with ChiroTouch, has fair pricing AND you can create monthly payment plans.

The extra features where you can send emails seems pretty outdated. The stock photos and template for emails just feel like they came from a couple decades ago.

Antwort von Cash Practice

Hi Sarah, Thank you for your honest review. We take great pride in providing the best software possible and are always interested in what our members think - especially if there's an area we need to improve. We look forward to continuing to serve you and have made note of the need to update our emails. Yours in excellent service, Miles Bodzin, DC CEO Cash Practice Systems

Vanessa S.
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Professional and always happy to help

Kommentare: Benefits are plans to fit each patient's financial needs. Everyone at the end is HAPPIER!

It's a user-friendly software so there's really not much to it. The plans are easy to set up and you are able to explain the best options to patients.

Antwort von Cash Practice

Dear Vanessa, Thank you for your 5-Star Review. I also really appreciate your Facebook post where you said "I absolutely love CashPractice! I run Kaplan Chiropractic and from day 1 I've had the pleasure of always speaking with Spencer. He is beyond amazing! I didn't know what I was doing at times. I would call cashpractice right away and thank God it was always Spencer who took care of all my concerns or errors! You could hear it in his voice there was always a smile present on his face willing to assist with anything. I highly recommend this CASHPRACTICE!" We love taking care of our members! Yours in excellent service, Miles Bodzin, DC CEO Cash Practice Systems

Shelly B.
Manager/Owner in USA

Great for Financial Plans

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We've been using Cash Practice for 4 years and honestly don't know how we did financial plans for our patients prior to that. Cash Practice makes it so easy to present organized and detailed plans to our patients and their credit card processing works seamlessly with our EHR system. And they will beat any competitors rates! I highly recommend them!

Customizable, competitive rates, excellent customer service.

As with any system, it was confusing to set up at first however they will walk you through every step.

letztes Jahr

Shelly, Thank you for your 5-Star (10/10) Review of Cash Practice Systems! Glad you stuck through the learning curve! We all know how much effort that alone takes for all of us - myself included ;-) And thank you for being a long time loyal member of Cash Practice! Yours in excellent service, Miles Bodzin, DC CEO Cash Practice

Shawn K.
Operations Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Cash Practice is AwEsOmE!!!!

Kommentare: This platform makes it so easy for patients to stay current with the balances. I love being able to have their credit cards charged on a specific day every month. I love that we have a link on our website for the online payment...so many patients are starting to use that portal!

The ease of use is hands down unbeatable! Our patients love it, our team loves it, our bank account loves it!

There is not one thing I dislike about this software...nothing!

Antwort von Cash Practice

Hi Shawn, Thank you for your 5-Star Review of Cash Practice Systems. We sincerely appreciate your dedication, loyalty and support for all these years. You and Dr. Koca are some of our favorite people and are thrilled to be of service to you, your team and your patients. Yours in excellent service, Miles Bodzin, DC CEO Cash Practice Systems

Jennifer S.
Patient Advocate/Concierge in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

10+ Years of Use and this System Keeps Getting Better!!

Kommentare: Productivity & efficiency

Ease of use, navigation, set-up, tutorials, editable content, happy customer service and tech support people!! EVERYTHING about this system and software makes our chiropractic practice flow with education and efficiency!! THANK YOU!

Nothing comes to mind. Everything is so user friendly we can pretty much figure out all we need to on all platforms.

Antwort von Cash Practice

Hi Jennifer, Thank you for your 5-Star Review of Cash Practice! We LOVE that you still find so much value after 10+ years of being a member! Thank you for your loyalty! Yours in excellent service, Miles Bodzin, DC CEO Cash Practice

Katheryn C.

Great Program and Products

We absolutely love Cash Practice! We have been using Cash Practice since the day we opened our doors. There are so many features and avenues that can be used in Cash Practice. This versatility make this product very applicable to many different types of practices.

Because there are so many features, navigating through the different programs is very confusing. It would be very helpful for things to be more streamline and not so cumbersome to get to the end result.

Antwort von Cash Practice

Hi Dr. Collins, Thank you for your 5-Star Review! After reading your "cons", I am especially interested in learning where we can simplify things. Feel free to email me suggestions as we are always interested in simplifying the software and making it easier to use. Yours in excellent service, Miles Bodzin, DC CEO Cash Practice Systems

Luke S.
Doctor in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Service and Equipment for our practice!

Like that we can integrate it right into our software so there is not another step to post a payment to a patient account. Love the option to have paperless terminals.

It is a little bit tricky for new employees to learn because there are a few steps to process a payment vs just going to the terminal to post but it is fairly easy.

Antwort von Cash Practice

hi Luke, Thank you so much for your review of Cash Practice. Always remember, training & support are just a phone call away. ANy time you have a new employee needing some extra help, just let us know. We're here for you! Yours in excellent service, Miles Bodzin, DC CEO Cash Practice

Lacey R.
CEO in USA

Absolutely LOVE y'all. I have your software in every clinic I own!

Easy to use, user friendly and great training modules for staff to watch. Anytime there is ever an issue, its so easy to pick up the phone and get a quick response from the staff

n/a. I love this software, it integrates with ChiroTouch, is easy to use. Nothing bad to say about this system.

Antwort von Cash Practice

Lacey, Thank you so much for your amazing 5-Star Review of Cash Practice Systems. We LOVE you guys as well! Nothing makes us feel like all the work we do is worth it like hearing such nice things from our members. Thank you for taking a few moments from your day to write this review. Yours in excellent service, Miles Bodzin, DC CEO Cash Practice Systems

Timothy S.
Office Coordinator in USA

Great Service

Kommentare: Excellent!

Ease of use and customer service is excellent.

I would like to be able to be able to find patient names alphabetically once narrowing by their date of payment. I don't like having to scroll.

Antwort von Cash Practice

Hi Timothy Thank you for your 5-Star Review of Cash Practice. Regarding your wanting to find names alphabetically if you would please connect with your Cash Practice Account Manager so they can see exactly what you are referring too. It may already be able to be done. And if not, they can report to our engineering as a request. Yours in excellent service, Miles Bodzin CEO Cash Practice