Über Fathom

Kostenloser KI-Meeting-Assistent, der deine Meetings umgehend aufzeichnet, transkribiert und zusammenfasst, sodass du nie wieder Notizen machen musst.

Erfahre mehr über Fathom

The customer support team is super responsive.

I accidentally turned Fathom off once I had started a meeting and couldn't find a way to quickly turn it back on.

Bewertungen zu Fathom

4,9
5,0

Fathom hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5,0 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 339 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Fathom bereits verwendet?

Greg
Greg
Partner in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy transcription

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Fathom is perfect for me to gather information about a conversation I've had with clients. It means I don't need to do as much with handwritten notes, which means I can be more present in the conversation. I use the transcripts from meetings to feed back into ChatGPT to generate specific results like documentation of procedures, and testimonials.

Sometimes I need to get the transcript of a pre-recorded video or audio. I can "share screen" and Fathom will sunnarize what it hears, but I have to login from a different account in addition to my main one or it won't make the recording. Apparently, if there aren't two connections, it doesn't think there is anything to record.

Dan
Brand Strategist in USA
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fathom is the ideal use for AI

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Note-taking during meetings is the main thing for now. Having the notes, highlights, and video immediately is a game changer.

Fathom allows me, my teammates, and our partners to focus on the subjects at hand instead of the mechanics of meeting note-taking. Being free to keep my mind on the work has made meetings more productive, and our partners find the video recordings with recaps and highlights incredibly valuable.

Two improvements could make Fathom even better: First, a custom lexicon. Business is full of proprietary names, acronyms, and phrases that the AI can't yet understand. If I could enter a custom lexicon and then grow it to help the AI learn, that would make this tool even better. Second, branded environments. I own a brand development agency, so our vibe is important. Fathom's stock environmental branding is neutral and not distracting, but it would be better if I could practice what I preach when sending a recording recap.

Abraham
Director in Australien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I love Fathom

Kommentare: I love fathom as it helps me go forwards and backwards in all conversations

Easy to use, does the heavy lifting when it comes to recording and transcribing calls. Integration with Zoom and Meet is wonder

Goes to waiting room, Would have love a way to get the other person on the call accept the call recording as well.

Christian
Christian
CEO in Spanien
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fathom´s AI Notetaker

Kommentare: I am extremely happy. Massive time saver for me and I am already trying to convince people I know to start using it.

That the Ai note taking part is super sharp, and the email summaries I get at the end save me hours a week. I am comparing to other tools here, but I´ve never had one where I just trusted it had understood and therefore didn´t need to verify.

This is kinda harsh, as it is just a feature I´d like, but the ability to instruct the AI note taker as to what kinda things to focus on in different kinds of meetings, so when I have calls with externals, assume it is sales and focus on XYZ, when its a meeting with person X, it is a short daily, focus on ZYX, etc. Also, that it gives the same amount of notes regardless of the meeting length,

Dixon
Integration Consultant in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fathom is cost effective and efficient for any company!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It boasts a 90% accuracy rate for transcripts, alongside AI-generated summaries of exceptional quality. Additionally, it allows users to bookmark segments during calls for easy review. Its user-friendly interface simplifies editing, highlighting, and sharing of calls and notes with colleagues, partners, and clients, making it accessible even to our less tech-savvy team members. I regularly leverage Fathom for efficient call reviews and incorporate it into every call.

Being able to generate AI summaries and able to share and create highlights very easily.

I wish it had the ability to upload calls to be transcribed because sometimes the call is recorded by a partner and is shared as a downloaded file.

Josie
CEO in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fathom is Fabulous!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I love that Fathom captures not only the recording and transcript of the call - and very accurately at that - but it also captures all the highlights, topics touched on, and action items in the summary. This allows me to enjoy the call with my client/prospect without having my nose in my notebook scribbling as fast as I can. It's professional! It contacts the attendee ahead of time and asks for approval to have it on the call, and it offers them a copy. This is SO appreciated by my clients!

There is nothing I've found so far that I dislike about Fathom. I do wish it were a little less than $20/month, but it's hard to say that's not a fair price for the value received.

Jason
Principal Customer Success Manager in Australien
Computer-Software, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Fathom is a big time saver for me!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall it's a great tool, and the support is very good! I highly recommend it to anyone and it allows you to focus on the meeting and not worry about typing out your notes and intently listening!

It's easy and friendly to use, and after a couple of meetings, I was able to realise value. It generated the recording, summary and AI summaries within 3-4 minutes which is extremely fast. No longer do I have to wait for Zoom to generate the recording which took more than 40 mins!

The perspective of how the summaries are written. Although I save a lot of time, I still need to modify the wording when sharing notes with the customer or internally with my team.

Simon
CEO in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing AI Notetaker, best out there

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I have had a hard time remember meeting notes and it is hard to run a meeting and take notes. This not only helps in tracking meetings, actions but also helps organize notes more effectively. It has been a game changer and when I share my notes with meeting attendants and they are amazed by the accuracy and organization of the notes

It is simple to use and the notes I get back are wonderful, useful and actionable. Customer support has been amazing, very responsive. I use it for all my meetings

The setup can be a little tough, but once it is set up it is great

Carlos
Carlos
Project Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fathom is one of the most disruptive tools I've been using the last year!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I just love it. I use it at least once a week and never disappoints. And when my friend "AI note-taker" enters the room, everybody asks about it.

AI note-taking is a must, and call recording & instant share URL and email are my favorite tools.

I'd love to categorize my meetings by folders instead of by date. The pop-up disappears passed a couple of minutes. I'd love I could make it appear with a click.

Steven Eugene
Steven Eugene
Co-founder in Türkei
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This is AWESOME!

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I use it to send clienrs an overview and summary of our call, then file it undsr their nane. Then before the next call I look at the action steps and prepare to ask if they accomplished them. Savesme hours!

Most of all the aftercall summary with action steps is incredibly accurate and requires no editing

Nothing so far and I don’t anticipate having any issues

Connor
Executive Coach in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The Best Meeting Assistant I've Found

My role these days is split between two primary responsibilities: Testing new AI technologies for my business, and meeting with coaching clients. I've tested dozens of AI tools over the last few weeks, and none have blown me away as quickly and consistently as Fathom. As a coach that's a part of a larger team, almost every one of Fathom's features feels like it was custom-built for me. The ability to easily capture action items, grab high-lights, and highlight successes completely streamlined my follow-up process. Beyond that, the auto-transcription is amongst the best I've used as well, even when transcribing speakers with different accents. I've also especially enjoyed Fathom's ability to turn transcripts into powerful and actionable summaries.

The only thing I don't love about Fathom, and I don't know that there's a way around this, is that it has to sit in on the Zoom call as a separate attendee. That feels a little clunky to me, and makes it something I need to explain to those I'm meeting with. I'd love if it just ran in the background without needing to join the call as an attendee. Beyond that, I was initially very excited about Fathom's ability to auto-generate follow-up emails based on the transcript. However, I was very disillusioned with this when I saw the summaries it put together were just a sentence or two long, with a link to the Fathom recording. I think this leaves a LOT of potential on the table, and isn't currently useful or helpful as is.

Allison
Allison
Account Executive in Mexiko

Outstanding Notetaker for Sales Demos

Kommentare: Fathom has improved so much since I started using it a couple of years ago. Any feature that I've asked about ended up being added (being able to download videos, download snippets, etc.) – the team is a step ahead about making the user experience great. The notetaker has made my life so much easier during sales demos where I can focus on the conversation and not have to worry about manually taking notes. I also love the seamless HubSpot integration - if I mention that I need to do a task on a call, Fathom will automatically create a Task for me on HubSpot so that I won't forget what to do. Also like that Fathom automatically creates a link to the Fathom video on a prospects Contact page in HubSpot.

I've been using Fathom for the last two years, and it's such a helpful tool to record sales calls. It does all the work for me, and I no longer need to type down notes and can genuinely focus on the conversation. I have the worst memory, so I truly appreciate the full text transcript and AI Summary features for when I need to look back on calls when I'm doing follow-ups. I also love how I can easily share the videos with prospects. The integrations with HubSpot and Zoom have also been a huge help.

N/A - everything about Fathom is amazing!

Logan
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Huge timesaving tool

Kommentare: Excellent so far save for the group recording glitch.

As a business coach and consultant I'm in a lot of Zoom meetings. They are the primary tool I use to interface with prospects, jv partners and clients. Fathom's Ai generated summaries are a total game changer. No more note taking, and no more re-watching meetings to make sure all of the critical information was captured. Clean, concise summaries that are easy to read, share and draw from make using Fathom a must. Everything is easy to find post recording as well with a clean interface on the user side. A must-have tool for anyone who utilizes meetings for work.

Before making your first group recording you need to toggle on a setting to make sure Fathom can recognoze you within the group before it can enable the recording. I wasn’t aware of this and lost a critical training that I assumed was being recorded. It's not a repeatable mistake, but when it happens the first time it's a shock. I may have missed the info about this when I first started using the tool so I'm not sure where the fault falls.

Viktoriya
Account Director in Australien
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

My Favorite App Discovered This Year & Used Every Day

Kommentare: Very positive. There are so many apps and tools released all the time, but not many stick. Fathom is one of this rare tools that once you start using, you cant imaging not to use as it makes life so much easier. I also really like how responsive support team is.

I tried Fathom on a recommendation of a colleague and straight away found it very intuitive and easy to use. I'm using it together with Zoom for recording and organizing calls. I love that it lets you highlight parts of conversation and tag important topics during the meeting, as well as delegate the tasks to others. Fathom provides an instant summary after the call, which I can use for my own records/ share with the team. This feature alone saves a lot of time and helps to keep on top of projects effortlessly.

Nothing at this stage, I am using Fathom more and more and learn about new features as they are released. I like that you don't need to be pro user to utilize the app on a daily basis.

Blake
VP Marketing in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The absolute best AI notetaker in the industry

Kommentare: I have been floored at how great the product is but also how great the support and help center is. Onboarding was fun and I feel like their enablement helped me become a power use fast.

I love how Fathom is like an extra assistant that takes notes on everything covered in my meetings, allowing me to focus on the meeting and not on scribbling down notes. The ability to go back to any call at a later date and have a perfect transcription, timestamps, summaries, the video recording, and the integrations... it's become a superpower for productivity for me.

Nothing! The tool is more powerful than any other one I've used so far.

Carson
President in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I absolutely LOVE Fathom

Kommentare: Easy notes and recordings fro zoom calls. Better than any other tool I've tried for this

The talk time indicator during call really helps me be aware of lopsided conversations. The AI summaries are incredibly helpful and save so much time. Being able to go back, quickly search the transcript, and review comments or notes from a call is so easy. I use it every single day and it relieves a lot of stress since I don't have to take copious notes during the calls.

The playback window is a bit hard to see things like screenshare or other details, I wish it was more responsive to sizing changes.

Jessie
Principal Community and Training Operations in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fathom saves me hours of time!

I love that the videos/transcripts save to the platform rather than your computer. Everything is in one place in your account and doesn't take up precious real estate on your hard drive. I love how easy it is to use - it took no time to onboard! The feature that allows you to categorize and customize important moments in the meeting has saved me hours of time! It allows me to go back and quickly revisit the section!

I really wish it could join meetings that require registration on Zoom. We host quarterly community events with upwards of 100 people and usually have a special guest speaker. We need to require registration so we know how many people to expect. I'm responsible for writing a summary of the event and fathom can't help me yet.

Justine
Early Literacy Interventionist in Kanada
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A must for virtual meetings

Kommentare: Overall, it is a great investment especially with today’s work environment. With things that can be easily missed during virtual meetings, Fathom made it possible to revisit and review recordings with ease.

The AI feature for meeting summaries made work life easier. With just a click of a button, I can easily share minutes of the meeting to my colleagues.

Prior to deployment, Fathom was only available via Zoom. But with the recent update, it is now made available for Google Meet. It also wasn’t running on Google Chromebooks but now it is!

Frank
IT Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Fathom - You need this!

Kommentare: Mind. Blown. Wish I had this a long time ago. It has been so easy to setup and use it actually made meetings fun again!

It takes perfect notes. Action items. Allows you to make unlimited custom tags that know to rewind to where that part of the conversation started to highlight it which turns into quick links later that you can send to others who only need that piece.

Would be an amazing addition to support more than one calendar. For me I have multiple companies and most calendars are active. I can forward the meeting to the email fathom is logged in as for a work around.

Steve
Steve
president in USA

fathom rocks

Kommentare: Great experience so far. customer support has been great and timely

time saver and documentation. makes life a lot easier and keeps projects on track

no downside really like the program. sometimes there is a bit of confusion on our part as to whether to start the program from the fathom icon or from our Google Meet calendar

Miodrag
Miodrag
Enterprise Account Executive in Serbien
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A fanstatic meeting recording tool with some very nifty tricks!

Kommentare: So far it's been awesome! Yes, a hiccup here and there, but fathom is very fast with fixing things

The AI summary is simply brilliant! It helps with post-meeting and follow-up activities a lot!

I only wish it could list all the participants that were present in a Google meet, rather just the ones visible in the invitation

Joshua
CoFound CTO in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A must have tool for zoom meetings

Fathom is super easy to use and set up. It integrates easily with Zoom, Google meet, and Hubspot. Their Al summaries cannot be beat. I've seen summaries from other vendors and Fathom's are by far the best. Its really been a breath of fresh air not to have to take such detailed notes on ever call. I can now just listen to the call and click on action items as they come up knowing that I will get a really good summary of the call afterwards. The call summaries include action items and next steps. Fathom has been super helpful for repeat meetings to quickly review what happened in the last meeting. They also make it easy to share videos with other colleagues.

If I'm being nit picky, we some times have multiple team members on the same zoom call. I am able to stop fathom from joining the call but I wish there was a setting so that I could prevent my Fathom account from joining the call if another member on my team was already recording the call.

Jessica
Project Architect in Jordanien
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

An advanced tool that helps to understand meetings in virtual reality better

Kommentare: One of the most controversial issues in the past was not recording notes accurately during virtual meetings, as we needed to re-listen to the entire recording and take notes manually, which required much effort and manual work. Fathom removed all that burden from us, as its unique tools helped us simplify the procedures, and the copying process became automated, which enabled us to write down everything and prepare it within the designated form so that we could follow it up accurately, and make the necessary updates in the upcoming meetings.

It is excellent to use Fathom to understand meetings in virtual reality, as we can, with simple steps, record video clips as well as calls directly and convert them into texts, which helps us to ensure that minutes of meetings are written accurately, without neglecting any details, even if they are small. Fathom is very easy to use, and I can organize everything saved within the records to go back and update my previous notes quickly. I appreciate how Fathom can engage with colleagues to ask for updates or get more clarification on specific points.

Fathom is very easy to use, and the dashboard is designed to help you quickly use all the functions; the subscriptions are affordable, and the free version provides many excellent services.

Yesenia
Personal Finance Coach in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Indispensable to Run my Business

Kommentare: Fathom is helping me solve the issue of trying to document what is going on in the meeting while simultaneously running the meeting and being an active participant and listener.

I love that Fathom records calls, creates transcripts and summaries, as well as allows me to mark items to come back to and create tasks. It helps me focus on serving my clients versus trying to document every part of the meeting. I have used it for every one of my calls since I started using it. I also like that I can share the recording of the call or even snippets of it for my clients to review. It's great that it's integrated into Zoom and I don't have to take any additional steps to start it as I'm preparing for my meetings. The customer support has also been amazing and helpful.

One thing I don't like is that the desktop version won't stay installed on my computer. I know I am missing out on features by not being able to use the desktop version.

Sales Manager in Kolumbien

Great Tool for Efficiency Geeks

Kommentare: I use Fathom to record sales calls and client/internal meetings. It reliably supplements and also simplifies my note-taking efforts, enabling me to be more present in meetings rather than scramble to catch and record every detail in my notes. If I miss something, I can go back and find it almost instantly. That is a game-changer in so many ways.

I love efficiency, and Fathom is a huge productivity booster. The transliteration quality alone blows away the competition (at least the half-dozen other products I’ve tried personally), and is available to the free version. Other top features for me: meeting summary (A+), text search synced to video, highlighting tools, overall user interface, and seriously top-notch customer service. They’re doing almost everything right (so far).

No trash bin and lack of customizable settings (although it’s simplicity is arguably part of the appeal).