Über Goldie

Mit Goldie kannst du mühelos Termine planen, Nichterscheinungen mit automatischen Texterinnerungen reduzieren und Zahlungen für Dienstleistungen entgegennehmen.

Erfahre mehr über Goldie

Ease of use and ease of integration into my business.

Also if you are entering a personal block out of time in the diary when you click the day eg Thursday and enter the block it appears as Monday thought you hit the Thursday page.

Bewertungen zu Goldie

Goldie hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 891 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Goldie bereits verwendet?

Nicky
Carwash owner/operator
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Essential for waged staff and multiple sites

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Isis M.
Isis M.
Founder and Managing Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

A real timesaver, and perfect for what I need!

Kommentare: With Appointfix, I can remind my clients and potential clients of their appointments with just a few taps. I get to go into the office already having a sense of who is coming and who will need to be rescheduled. No more calling them at 11:05 asking if they’re coming to their 11am appointment- I’ve confirmed it long before!

Allows for multiple texts per appointment, easily customizable and modifiable, multiple languages available, cost-benefit is outstanding, calendar sync- so much to love

Can’t use it on my computer (or, I haven’t yet found a way to do so)

Lucy
Beautician in UK

Overall very happy

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: So far I am enjoying it, there are just a few things I wish I could do on it to make it easier

I like that everything is in one place, I can arrange to take deposits and can take the payments by card on the day

That I can’t just open appointments to be booked until a date. I would prefer if I could pick an actual date that I can turn off appointment booking from so I can open up appointments when I’m ready to so I can change prices in the app for special offers on services etc

Nyomi
Business Owner/ Driving instructor in Australien
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Unimpressed

Kommentare: I have asked for a different support member, As I am not impressed with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his actions to remove payment details of his own accord. I am yet to have ANY help with ANY of the problems which need to be sorted. I thought I liked Appointfix and its ease of use. However right as we speak, we are testing other applications.

I liked how user friendly Appointfix was. I liked how it prompted the address, while filling in (a feature which has since been removed), the support team were helpful (yet did put in place what they said they were working on, being an address tab under a customer details ) The messages were sent from number and I could approve the messages.

The support team, well just [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], who is condescending when I asked to have the text messages go back to the premium service with myself approving them. Questioning the tablets I use are able to send text, pointing out they are automated and I can change the out going message. The fact from 1st Nov 2020 we have send 176 text messages and being told we have used all 500 aloud text. This maybe due to a fault of the system sending 3 reminders to one client. Whcih we have had multiple reports from clients. Again a fault I have brought up with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and support team, yet to receive a reply along with attached photo. Good customer service

Karissa
Pet Groomer in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Goldie's Golden

Kommentare: I absolutely love it. It has took my business completely off the ground and helped me keep things organized and not a scheduling mess up! It has all the correct features needed to successfully run an appointment book of your own for your business.

The layout. Design. Services. Online booking. Appointment reminders. Deposits for online booking. Payments. Clientele book. The color categories.

I wish you could change the fonts and the font size. I wish you could add pictures of your work (portfolio) to your booking website for new clients to see before booking with you. A place to add a picture of yourself and your business card front and back. Also to change the round logo photo to other shapes as well. And change the background photo to not be a blown up blurry picture but maybe a horizontal rectangle instead of a vertical rectangle shape to fit an entire image or picture instead of just a piece of one to big and to blurry. I really really liked and miss the old colors you could choose from and the order they were in based on the color wheel, those colors offered more variety in different shades of each color. I wish you could put on your website that you are a mobile business where your address is to go instead of having to leave it blank. I wish there was something of a 'best routes' to take or to cover for a certain area according to each day maybe or something like that to save you travel time and distance between each appointment, saving you critical time in your day if your a mobile company like myself. Best route optimization? Or certain service areas covered for certain days in figuring out your booking when scheduling clients based on the location area they reside in for specific days serving those areas and giving the best route options for the appointments that day when scheduling them in the correct order ( if any of that makes sense lol )

Pam
Pet Grooming Salon Owner in USA
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Goldie is just what I needed.

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: So far, my experience exceeds my expectations for a on line scheduler with automatic reminders. My clients were able to access and book appointments with ease.

I liked many of the features for creating text messages and the services that I provide. I was able to set up my business in minutes.

I would like to have the ability to upload a larger photo for the landing page.

Amber
Cleaner in UK
Bau, Selbstständig

Amazing app.

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I love how I can schedule my day to day stuff, everyone gets a text to say they’ve been booked in. Makes my life and my customers life so much easier.

Nothing to complain about, I like it all. I just find the processing of payments a little longer

Shamirra
Hairstylist in USA

I love this app

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Appointment scheduling, Easy to use , not too high for a nice website.

I can’t do prepayment but it’s ok because I use other apps for collecting deposits.

Shannon
Dog groomer in UK
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Great booking system

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Love the deposit part of this as it help with cancellation or no shows

A little bit on the pricier side but the services meet the price

Mauriauna
Cosmetology in USA

Very good product!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It’s great! It’s also easy to use. I would definitely suggest to use.

I like the appointment and scheduling feature. It is very easy to use as well. Great for someone like me, that is just now starting out.

I wish it would let me customize my availability a little more. Even if I don’t have the date available, I should still have the ability to book my clients even if they can’t.

Frederick
Director in UK
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Jynx tattoo Bournemouth

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very positive, if i have a issue they resolve fast

Easy to use and amend bookings easily, adding product catagories

Would like to be able to link to instagram booking but currentlg cant if you signed up using google

Alonda
Senior Cosmetologist/Owner in USA

Game changer

Kommentare: My experience with Appointfix has been wonderful. The customer service is exceptional!! I had an issue with notifications and reminders failing to send. I reached out to customer service via email and got a response in less than 24hrs. The timeline given for correction was accurate and I was kept updated throughout the process. That experience gave me the confidence to know that I selected the right product for my needs.

Ever since COVID happened, the way I schedule my clients and services has completely changed and my time is limited and more valuable than ever. It is critical that I do not have missed appointments/no shows because clients forget they had an appointment scheduled. This is where Appointfix has changed the game. The instant notifications when the appointment is made and the 24hr reminder of that appointment has eliminated missed appointments. It also allows me to fill cancelled appointments because any cancellations are made 24hours in advance. This has really made all the difference for me at a time when every appointment slot counts. I am more than pleased with this software and have recommended it to my colleagues.

Periodically it will not sync between all my devices (4 in total) which will cause whichever device that I made or deleted an appointment on to not be accurate with the others. It doesn’t happen all the time but enough to be a bit frustrating

Christifer
Company Owner/Artistic Director in Kanada
Darstellende Künste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Appointfix was our first game changer

Kommentare: My business flat-out wouldn’t have grown as fast as it has if I had continued doing manual scheduling/using generic calendar scheduling. Appointfix changed the game for us.

The ease-of-use of this software has really allowed me and my team to focus on growing our business without fear of any of our students falling through the cracks

The only 2 things that I don’t enjoy about this service are : 1) that there is no desktop version (yet.) Using only a mobile version of this app means our team has to constantly have our phones with us, and as a team of performing artists, that really gets in the way. A desktop version would be far more professional And 2) customer service is a little difficult to get in touch with on the rare occasion that they are needed to assist with an issue. (When they do get in touch, they are incredibly helpful, however)

Kelly
Owner in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

The best appointment app I’ve used

Kommentare: I have been really happy and should I need to upgrade to a multi appointment system for more employees, I will just upgrade - I won’t even look elsewhere for other appointment apps - this one does everything I need.

I have a lot of positive comments about this app. It works! It’s easy to use, it’s not un-necessarily over complicated. Navigation through the app functions is easy to work out. I LOVE the text messaging marketing/appointment reminder functions - I have set up a custom reminder to send to update my clients about the clinic Covid policies, which has been great. If I’ve ever had a query using the software after a new update, the team have been so quick to respond.

On the package I have, I can only login to the app on one device at a time which is not ideal.

Katy
Aesthetics & Beauty Therapist in UK
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Fantastic and easy to use!

Kommentare: It cuts my time in half having to reply to lots of messages being able to send them the online booking link. Every time there is a problem i get a response within 12 hours!!! I am extremely happy with the customer service.

It is extremely straight forward for not only the owner but for the customer too! We love how it can be colour coded & everything is available to see such as price & time it will take. Text reminders are also a HUGE win. I love & my customers love.

I would like a deposit/booking fee option to be added. However i know this is something you are considering. It would also be useful to take card details so we can charge if there is a no show.

Bobbie
Stylist in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Perfect App for any stylist of nail tech

Kommentare: Support is very fast at responding to and questions I may have and very helpful. ALL of my clients love that they get multiple reminders and it has kept me from having no show appointments.

I love that it is easy to use, I can see my whole weekly view, that it syncs with my Google calendar and most favorite part that it sends reminders to my clients.

That clients can not book online them self's.

Laura
Nail Technician in Kanada

Terrific Option for Self Employed Nail Techs

Kommentare: Having the online booking option has significantly decreased my time spent managing client appointments.

The best features is the option to schedule repeating appointments. This makes my schedule easier to manage on a 3 week rotation.

I do wish the online booking was more customizable. For example, a last appointment of the day start time, and appointment slots that can be alotted to specific services.

Joscelyn
Tutor in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

New user for appointment scheduling

Kommentare: Overall I definitely plan to keep using Goldie and would recommend to others!

I really like the ability to schedule automated text reminders. This was the main reason I started using Goldie, because it had the feature I was looking for. Other popular platforms didn't have all of the types of features I needed, since I provide a different type of service than what most people would consider as an "appointment". But Goldie most clearly had the specific functionality I wanted for my purposes. I use this calendar as my source of truth for scheduling, and now my clients are consistently reminded to provide advanced notice of a cancellation or reschedule.

The opportunities I see are within the user interface. There are some differences in locating different menus between the app and the website, so it's not always clear where to navigate to find certain things. I would also offer more formatting customization options, like colors/fonts/icons/etc. just for visual aesthetic purposes.

Mary
Licensed Mental Health Counselor in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

original user

Kommentare: I have been using this product since it was Appointfix (not sure original name). So I am granfathered in as a free user. I have appreciated the continued use of this product in this capacity. I did have the need to contact customer service early on regarding an issue. I believe I communicated with Ian, and he was quick to answer, and very helpful! I am happy to give you a review since I have been using this product for so long. I know I don't maximize its use though, so I hope you get other reviewers that give you more data.

I strictly use this product for appointment reminders. It serves me well for this purpose. Since using this product, my no-show rate has dropped to pretty much 0%.

The push feature for text reminders went away when the free beta version ended. But, I can't really complain about that, I am able to continue to use this product for free since I am an original user!

Ana
Nail Tech in USA

Great app - minor issues

Kommentare: Fix the failed message after a new client is added and confirmation text is sent.

I really like the scheduling capabilities of this app. Out of the apps I’ve tried in the past this is the one I’ve liked the best. Very easy to create appointments and customize the services your offering.

My least favorite this is an issue I’ve come across repeatedly. Whenever a new client is added - I always do a confirmation text as soon as the service is booked, but I’ve noticed that I get an alert saying message could not be sent. My “solution” has been to create the client profile and after 15mins, then I create their appointment - wish I didn’t have to wait and it was easy as soon as client profile is created to book their appointments without this failed message alert.

Nicky
Manager in Australien
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

4Mile Farm

Kommentare: A easy to use straight forward booking program that is evolving and getting better and better over time. I look forward to the changes being implemented into the new year.

With the business I run it is a very handy tool to allow all my staff to log on and see up today client notes and lesson/session times for the day. I like the lay out and options to view the layout.

there have been a few glitches of not updating. The software often sends the wrong reminders or continues bookings even though they have been cancelled. I have always written in and given feedback and had great support!

Dollie
Cosmetologist in USA

Wonderful Decision

Kommentare: I was very hesitant to switch from paper to technology. After the paper clutter was becoming too hard to keep up with, I started looking for apps to help me with scheduling clients. Appointfix has gone above and beyond with my expectations. The team is very helpful whenever I run into a problem. Their response is prompt and the team does a great job of fixing things quickly. My clients have loved the convenience of getting reminder text messages and instant booking messages. Since the option to schedule personal events has become available, there is no reason to use any other calendar than this one. Appointfix is my lifeline now. I’d be lost without it. I’m so happy that I made the decision to switch to this.

The thing that I like most about the app is that everything is in one place. I also love the Instant booking messages and The reminder messages.

The thing that I like least about the program is that you are not notified when scheduling multiple appointments if you are booking over someone else. There is no warning that you are double booking or sometimes triple booking.

Edgar
Personal trainer in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great product!

Kommentare: Overall, I’ve had a great experience, just would love that added feature of clients being able to see there own schedules.

What I like the most is the accessibility Goldie provides. Everything is so easy to use and understand and helps keep my business flowing.

I wouldn’t say least, I would say it’s something I think would be a huge help for a lot of people, specially in the fitness personal training area. I would like an option where the client can view there own schedules and make changes as needed.

Ashlie
Stylist in USA

The Best App for Self employed salon professional

Kommentare: my biggest solve is having clients know the cost before they arrive, it customizable and sends you reminders too.

I absolutely love the customization of the messages. The fact that I can add in my prices to my reminder message is a life saver. My clients are no longer surprised by the cost and are prepared. integration was simple since it was based on my existing contacts.

The only negative I have about it is it uses your own phone number. I would recommend having a second line for this and your clientele so your personal life and work life don't overlap. if this had its own server i think it would then be perfect.

Mobile Dog Groomer in UK
Tierarzt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Perfection.

Kommentare: In a simple phrase. Life saver.
Please, if you run a business that needs a calendar for customer appointments, this is is.
It’s worth every penny of the tiny price tag.

The automated text messaging and online booking are my highlights. They both save me time reminding customers about appointments and time spent booking customers in. Time = money. I now have a more efficient calendar, significantly less no shows and more time to earn money or be at home with the kids. This product is, simply put, PERFECT.

The only con is the lack of managing more than one member of staff at a time, so people can’t “double book” the calendar where it would/should be possible. But, the fabulous customer service from the app team have said this is to be implemented very soon, by the end of this year. So there aren't really any Cons, if you want something adding, email them and they’ll get it added.

Sam
Dog groomer in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Saves me time and money

Kommentare: Very positive. The app works without issue, updates of improved features are ongoing and support is fast and helpful.

At a glance I can see exactly what appointments I have and for what services. So no more double booking or empty spaces. Automatic booking confirmations and reminders have made costly missed appointments a distant memory. I have access to it everywhere I go, I made appointments for appointments for clients while out walking the dogs so I don't have to rely on my memory to call them back later.

I would like to be able to set 2 (or) more columns for each day and be able to allocate appointments to specific columns. (One appointment diary for both dog groomers)