Über Goldie

Mit Goldie kannst du mühelos Termine planen, Nichterscheinungen mit automatischen Texterinnerungen reduzieren und Zahlungen für Dienstleistungen entgegennehmen.

Erfahre mehr über Goldie

Ease of use and ease of integration into my business.

Also if you are entering a personal block out of time in the diary when you click the day eg Thursday and enter the block it appears as Monday thought you hit the Thursday page.

Bewertungen zu Goldie

Goldie hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 933 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Goldie bereits verwendet?

Nicky
Carwash owner/operator
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Essential for waged staff and multiple sites

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Isis M.
Isis M.
Founder and Managing Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

A real timesaver, and perfect for what I need!

Kommentare: With Appointfix, I can remind my clients and potential clients of their appointments with just a few taps. I get to go into the office already having a sense of who is coming and who will need to be rescheduled. No more calling them at 11:05 asking if they’re coming to their 11am appointment- I’ve confirmed it long before!

Allows for multiple texts per appointment, easily customizable and modifiable, multiple languages available, cost-benefit is outstanding, calendar sync- so much to love

Can’t use it on my computer (or, I haven’t yet found a way to do so)

STEPHANIE
Visitation Supervisor in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Solid Product

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall, we like it. We plan to fully transition by June 1.

I like that I can schedule our 6 team-members from my phone or laptop, anytime. I like that it can handle our handful of different job categories, as well as our ever-growing client list. The reports and weekly updates are a total surprise to me, but I like them and think they will be useful as I learn about them more.

I really dislike that there is no live chat or phone support. I'm glad I can email a human for help, but a much faster response time would be easier to achieve with phone or chat-and eould be valuable to me. Also if X job is billed at $40/hour, but booked for 2 hours, Id like to be able to have they system "know" that. But, it doesn't seem to be an option. For our business, there is no way it can be possible for clients to book appointments themselves, without a human touch. I wish I could permanently toggle that option off.

letzten Monat

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We continue to invest in support and want to make sure as we add new support channels that they are a good experience. Related to turning off clients booking themselves - there are a couple of ways to make sure your online booking site is turned off so clients can't schedule or reschedule without permission. Please reach out to support@heygoldie.com and we can help you.

Nyomi
Business Owner/ Driving instructor in Australien
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Unimpressed

Kommentare: I have asked for a different support member, As I am not impressed with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his actions to remove payment details of his own accord. I am yet to have ANY help with ANY of the problems which need to be sorted. I thought I liked Appointfix and its ease of use. However right as we speak, we are testing other applications.

I liked how user friendly Appointfix was. I liked how it prompted the address, while filling in (a feature which has since been removed), the support team were helpful (yet did put in place what they said they were working on, being an address tab under a customer details ) The messages were sent from number and I could approve the messages.

The support team, well just [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], who is condescending when I asked to have the text messages go back to the premium service with myself approving them. Questioning the tablets I use are able to send text, pointing out they are automated and I can change the out going message. The fact from 1st Nov 2020 we have send 176 text messages and being told we have used all 500 aloud text. This maybe due to a fault of the system sending 3 reminders to one client. Whcih we have had multiple reports from clients. Again a fault I have brought up with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and support team, yet to receive a reply along with attached photo. Good customer service

Kami
Business owner in USA
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Love the Goldie app goodbye square!

Kommentare: It’s been a great experience so far my life has been a lot easier less hectic I like that I can go several days and weeks without talking to any clients and show that appointments are popping up. People are requesting appointments and scheduling things without having to even communicate with me.

I like how organized it is and that there’s a really boutique feel to it and you’re not just scheduling on an app everything looks really nice and organized and it’s aesthetically pleasing to the eye

The only thing I’m just liking so far is at a glance as the administrator when I look at my schedule things that are set as a personal event it doesn’t show the label I labeled it as instead it just says personal event I would like to be able to see that as a glance, instead of having to click it to see what the event is. I would also like the option to be able to set deposits and no-show fees, to individual clientele, and not for everyone

Antonia
Tattoo Artist in Indonesien
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

I used to hate Goldie, now I love it, and it has one critical feature that no other calendar app does!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Great! Impressed with the improved look and functionality.

Goldie allows me to see exactly how much work I have and where I need to book more people at a monthly glance because they allow you to color-code your appointments. I'll admit, I wish there were more colors. But I work as a tattoo artist, and my shortest appointments are very light-colored, medium are blue, and my day sessions dark purple. When I try to book someone in, I only need to look at my whole month and the colours of each day to know exactly how long my appointments are that day and what I still need to book to work a total of 8 hours. It is a GAME CHANGER! Goldie used to be really glitchy, I switched to another calendar app that, unfortunately, didn't have this color-based view that I love, but worked better. I was pleased to see that Goldie has improved so much over the last year and came back as a happily paying customer.

Would like more colors for a more accurate reading of my day and appointment lengths. When I reschedule a day, I am forced to do it on the week by week calendar view instead of selecting a date using a selector. If the date that I am rescheduling is far off, it's so annoying to have to scroll through the weeks.

letzten Monat

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I will pass the feedback along to the product team about more colors!

Annika
Nail Technician in UK

Great booking system

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Easy to use and set up, saves me time scheduling appointments, my customers have commented how easy it is to book!

Ease of setting up and use, great that my customers get appointment reminders, makes my life easier!

After 3 months, monthly cost is quite expensive

letzten Monat

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review.

Dean
Sports massage therapist in UK
Sport, Selbstständig

Excellent service from flexion

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I have to say excellemt and will continue to use in the future, little expensive but overall really good

Easy to use, and navigate through, calender is easy to navigate also, i like when people book how easybitbis to find clients, oberall very impressive

When sending out reminders fortnightly, unless its me i cant work it out, Also a little expensive

letzten Monat

Thank you so much for the review. If you reach out to support@heygoldie.com we can help you with your reminder timing.

Emma
Brow Technician in UK
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

I love using the Goldie booking system!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Amazing, I wouldn’t use anything else!!!

How easy it is to use and how you can personalise the colour scheme

Nothing, I absolutely love it and have found no faults so far

letzten Monat

Thank you so much for leaving such a positive review!

Chantelle
Beauty tutor in UK
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Thankyou!

Kommentare: Brilliant so far , will continue to use and refer friends

The ease, the price and the constant updated parts

I like everything so far! It’s been fantastic

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you so much Chantelle for taking the time to write such a glowing review!

Rebecca
Pet stylist in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love Goldie

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I love Goldie, I was looking for a online booking system to help with the new client I was experiencing. It’s hard to answer every call especially when some people just want a quote. Goldie is helping my buisness be more effective and I save time! It’s great

I love how I am able to personalize my page for my services and make customers agree to policy’s before finalizing appointment

I wish clients could add there dogs names to their profile

vor 2 Wochen

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a positive review of our app. I will share your feedback about adding animal names with the product team

Alonda
Senior Cosmetologist/Owner in USA

Game changer

Kommentare: My experience with Appointfix has been wonderful. The customer service is exceptional!! I had an issue with notifications and reminders failing to send. I reached out to customer service via email and got a response in less than 24hrs. The timeline given for correction was accurate and I was kept updated throughout the process. That experience gave me the confidence to know that I selected the right product for my needs.

Ever since COVID happened, the way I schedule my clients and services has completely changed and my time is limited and more valuable than ever. It is critical that I do not have missed appointments/no shows because clients forget they had an appointment scheduled. This is where Appointfix has changed the game. The instant notifications when the appointment is made and the 24hr reminder of that appointment has eliminated missed appointments. It also allows me to fill cancelled appointments because any cancellations are made 24hours in advance. This has really made all the difference for me at a time when every appointment slot counts. I am more than pleased with this software and have recommended it to my colleagues.

Periodically it will not sync between all my devices (4 in total) which will cause whichever device that I made or deleted an appointment on to not be accurate with the others. It doesn’t happen all the time but enough to be a bit frustrating

Karissa
Pet Groomer in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Goldie's Golden

Kommentare: I absolutely love it. It has took my business completely off the ground and helped me keep things organized and not a scheduling mess up! It has all the correct features needed to successfully run an appointment book of your own for your business.

The layout. Design. Services. Online booking. Appointment reminders. Deposits for online booking. Payments. Clientele book. The color categories.

I wish you could change the fonts and the font size. I wish you could add pictures of your work (portfolio) to your booking website for new clients to see before booking with you. A place to add a picture of yourself and your business card front and back. Also to change the round logo photo to other shapes as well. And change the background photo to not be a blown up blurry picture but maybe a horizontal rectangle instead of a vertical rectangle shape to fit an entire image or picture instead of just a piece of one to big and to blurry. I really really liked and miss the old colors you could choose from and the order they were in based on the color wheel, those colors offered more variety in different shades of each color. I wish you could put on your website that you are a mobile business where your address is to go instead of having to leave it blank. I wish there was something of a 'best routes' to take or to cover for a certain area according to each day maybe or something like that to save you travel time and distance between each appointment, saving you critical time in your day if your a mobile company like myself. Best route optimization? Or certain service areas covered for certain days in figuring out your booking when scheduling clients based on the location area they reside in for specific days serving those areas and giving the best route options for the appointments that day when scheduling them in the correct order ( if any of that makes sense lol )

Rachel
Hair Stylist / Salon Owner in USA

Great service

Kommentare: I've had an amazing experience. I love the new online booking feature. It was definitely worth the wait. I also love the option to completely customize your text reminders and confirmations. Ultimately that was the selling point for me on picking this application originally but I've been so happy with my choice and they just keep adding great and useful features.

I love the reminder/confirmation service

I wish there was more online booking features, such as adding a short description to the service's or changing the layout of service's with headers etc. Being able to save clients card on file on my end.

Natasha
Remedial Therapist in Australien

Easy Bold!

Kommentare: I have been using this app since we came out of lockdown in Oct 2020 and I moved from working for a large Sports Medicine Group to my own home based solo practice. I discovered the app on google play, and after observing many other booking Apps, Appointfx was the most appealing. I am a Visual Person. The simple block colours in the app make it easy to visualize and comprehend. I love this app as it it incredibly easy to use and my clients find it incredibly user friendly. At least 4 of my clients, so far have chosen to work with the app because of it's visuals and efficiency. Only draw back was when I lost my phone the other day and could not view my appointments on the PC. HOWEVER... I sent an email to support and was delighted to see that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (my support) had taken a screen shot of my appointments for me! Service and support are second to none! I have worked in the service of others for over 30 years. Having such enthusiastic help really makes a difference when investing in a product, and it is the reason why I chose to stay with the app. I hear that the PC version will be launched this year. I look forward to the PC launch very much. Great work people! Your app is the best by far!

Visuals are simple, bold and easy to comprehend (please never change). The App is very easy and reliable to use. All of my clients have given excellent feedback on it's efficiency.

Being unable to access the app via PC is very frustrating. Especially when you have misplaced your phone. When this is fixed, I will become premium.

Kiara
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best scheduling app ever

Kommentare: I love the app so far! From having my own website to not having to worry that i double book a client.

How easy it is to set-up your calendar and services and the best part besides having you own website is the confirmation/ reminders messages that the app send the clients

The least that i like is how long it takes for the money to be available in your account.

Very Handy App For Appointments

Sending text reminders helps me stay on top of who is informed about their appointment and reducing no shows.

When getting a new phone it can be a pain getting all the appointments back and not having duplicates.

Natasha
Owner/Technician in Kanada

Very happy

Kommentare: Very happy!

Great product for a good price. Clients love how easy it is to book online. Keeps myself organized and has avoided double booking.

I do wish it would allow time in between clients for clean up before allowing another client to book. Being able to pick 5 - 15 minutes between appointments would be great

Emily Jean
Salon owner in Kanada

Hair salon

Kommentare: My business runs smoother, and appears more professional by using this app. I’m a one person show, so having something simple to set up and operate from my side, and also be simple to use for my clients, is integral.

I like that it’s free, and covers all the areas I need in order to run my business: online booking, client notes, simple and straightforward set up of services, calendar syncing

The “time off/book event” buttons are annoying in that once you click them, they send you to a random date/time selection, rather than the specific day and time you have clicked on to book off.

Beccy
Dog Groomer in UK

Life made easier

I love appointfix for many reasons, it's easy to use with many benefits from reminding customers, eliminating missed appointments to being able to create financial reports for the financial year end!

There is a small issue with Facebook and the booking online connecting but I suspect the fault lies more with Facebook rather than Appointfix

Sherry
LMT in USA
Alternative Medizin, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Appt review

Kommentare: It’s been really good…no complaints

I honestly cannot complain about the software at all it functions very well for me so far…I like it all

If I would have to say something it would be on the schedule Sunday through Saturday being able to select Sunday through Saturday but marking off your closed days where others can see they are closed… As of right now I have to leave those days on and create a block that says I’m closed for me to recognize that but others just think I’m working that day but booked… So I would just like to be able to leave days of the week on the calendar as a visual and not be able to say I’m closed but not see it on the calendar, it’s a visual thing I think…Also maybe having an option to pre-pay for appointments booked online or to hold a card for payment for cancellation and no-shows

Ken
Practice Administrator in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Appointment Manager I've Seen

Kommentare: Because we have the app on 2 iPhones and they update each other over the internet, we are able to keep accurate changes updated on appointments. The therapist can make a patient's next appointment during the session, and the office (me) gets the info right away. And vice versa. It saves us a lot of time and effort. I can even take a patient's phone call by cel phone out of the office, book an appointment, and the therapist has it in her app right away. Eliminates a lot of problems with double-booking.

The week-on-a-page interface is helpful, and rather unique among calendar & appointment apps. It's exactly what we need for mental health office visits, which are always 60 minute, usually weekly appointments. We tried one that had drag-and-drop feature (which was nice), but it was unreliable, and there was virtually no help available from the app designers. Appointfix is extremely stable, works as intended, and the customer service is absolutely the best. You interact by email, because of the time difference between U.S. and Europe where they're located, but they give prompt, personal attention to your issues every time.

All my appointments are green. It's not a big deal, but I might enjoy picking another color. Drag-&-drop would be a nice feature, as long as it doesn't reduce the stability of the app--I wouldn't want that. So, if it's not broke, don't fix it.

Melissa
Wellbeing Practitioner and Owner of Time For You Wellbeing Therapy in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great for a mobile therapy business.

Kommentare: I have used this software for nearly 6 years now and it is a great asset to my business and I love that now you can put holidays and personal events in their as well. I always have my mobile with me to take payments for my clients so when taking payment I put their next appointment in, great for repeat business.

It is very easy to use and I like that I can follow up with my clients after their massage asking how they are. It provides a nice element to the customer care sector of business.

Sometimes there is glitches when you want to send messages. I have noticed this over the last few weeks that it takes up to 1-3 attempts for the message to show in the text message so you can send it to the client. I don't know if there has been a software update, but I will try updating it to see if it rectifies this. It is just time consuming and usually it is always glitch free and a great system. Also it use to prompt me to send reminders and I don't seem to be getting those either so maybe something has changed.

Joscelyn
Tutor in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

New user for appointment scheduling

Kommentare: Overall I definitely plan to keep using Goldie and would recommend to others!

I really like the ability to schedule automated text reminders. This was the main reason I started using Goldie, because it had the feature I was looking for. Other popular platforms didn't have all of the types of features I needed, since I provide a different type of service than what most people would consider as an "appointment". But Goldie most clearly had the specific functionality I wanted for my purposes. I use this calendar as my source of truth for scheduling, and now my clients are consistently reminded to provide advanced notice of a cancellation or reschedule.

The opportunities I see are within the user interface. There are some differences in locating different menus between the app and the website, so it's not always clear where to navigate to find certain things. I would also offer more formatting customization options, like colors/fonts/icons/etc. just for visual aesthetic purposes.

Edgar
Personal trainer in USA

Great product!

Kommentare: Overall, I’ve had a great experience, just would love that added feature of clients being able to see there own schedules.

What I like the most is the accessibility Goldie provides. Everything is so easy to use and understand and helps keep my business flowing.

I wouldn’t say least, I would say it’s something I think would be a huge help for a lot of people, specially in the fitness personal training area. I would like an option where the client can view there own schedules and make changes as needed.

Dollie
Cosmetologist in USA

Wonderful Decision

Kommentare: I was very hesitant to switch from paper to technology. After the paper clutter was becoming too hard to keep up with, I started looking for apps to help me with scheduling clients. Appointfix has gone above and beyond with my expectations. The team is very helpful whenever I run into a problem. Their response is prompt and the team does a great job of fixing things quickly. My clients have loved the convenience of getting reminder text messages and instant booking messages. Since the option to schedule personal events has become available, there is no reason to use any other calendar than this one. Appointfix is my lifeline now. I’d be lost without it. I’m so happy that I made the decision to switch to this.

The thing that I like most about the app is that everything is in one place. I also love the Instant booking messages and The reminder messages.

The thing that I like least about the program is that you are not notified when scheduling multiple appointments if you are booking over someone else. There is no warning that you are double booking or sometimes triple booking.