Über Sirvoy

Ein einfach zu bedienender und günstiger Online-Channel-Manager und PMS für Hotels, Frühstückspensionen und Hostels. Kostenlose und unverbindliche Testversion erhältlich.

Erfahre mehr über Sirvoy

Calendar, ease of use, easy integration to website, good price, no "risk. I am sure I could go on and on about it.

However, if you take a closer look there are some features that I especially miss. This depends from user to user.

Bewertungen zu Sirvoy

Sirvoy hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 262 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Sirvoy bereits verwendet?

Roy
Roy
owner in Belize

best customer service

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Sirvoy has been a boon to our business. Easy and intuitive to operate, and the best customer service I have ever encountered! The people on the live chat are first rate.

can't say that there is anything I dislike

letzten Monat

Thanks for the fantastic feedback Roy! We're thrilled to hear that Sirvoy has been a valuable asset to your business and that you've had such a positive experience with our customer service team. If you ever need anything or have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here for you!

Shaffin
Co-Owner in Kanada

Amazingly Intuitive, Consistently Impressive

Kommentare: See Pros, above.

Only an Airbus offers a shorter, and smoother, takeoff. Lest anyone think that Sirvoy's 14-day trial is too short, let me say that it may be too long. Within two days of starting our trial, we found ourselves customizing and scaling rapidly. Screen after screen, the UX and functionality proved intuitive, the result of unfailingly clean and responsive design (which can never be taken for granted). Restrictions and overrides work flawlessly. By day 10 of the trial, we paid up for the entire year, and have not looked back yet.

Our wishlist can cannot detract from Sirvoy's great value for the price. Easy improvements are to be had with regard to being able to color-code/tag/identify guests by market segments (and therefore the useful market reports that would result). Another quick fix: the perplexing placement of "Coupon Code" on the online booking page, *below* the calendar, when only a code unlocks restricted dates. See our point? Similarly, not every "Code" is a "Coupon [i.e., implying Discount] Code", so how about shortening to this box to just "Code" or, equally neutral and possibly more suitable, "Booking Code".

Antwort von Sirvoy

Hi Shaffin, "only an Airbus offers a shorter, and smoother, takeoff" should definitely be our new marketing slogan; love it!! Delighted that you're finding the system so customizable and easy to scale. I note your points on the colour codes and coupon codes and will pass that along for our Dev to look into. We always try to incorporate great feedback once it's useful for all our clients, so thanks for taking the time to let us know how we can improve. Kind regards, Adele

Tim
Proprietor in Dominikanische Republik
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Does everything I need and more

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Very satisfactory. Plus all the extra characters required to answer this section

"Sirvoy has great 24/7 support. I also appreciate the detailed downloadable reports for accounting. It does everything I need to manage our lodge reservations and billing. Thanks, Sirvoy!"

Nothing to complain about, nor dislike. Plus all the extra characters required to answer this section

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Little Hotelier

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Sirvoy: Actually I considered switching after a couple years with Sirvoy. But they don't have the accounting data download features, or at least I couldn't find them.

letzten Monat

Hi Tim, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! We're delighted to hear that you're happy with Sirvoy. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we're here to ensure your experience remains exceptional. Looking forward to serving you again in the future! Jodie

dennis
md in Schweden
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

They made it worse

Kommentare: Dreadful. We should change, its not easy but we have to now because of the “ security code “ non sense that makes it unusable.They could have avoided the problem by putting a cookie on an approved device but I do t believe they kow anything about IT at all.

not much, its adaptable if youare prepared to use clutzy solutions

Poor software design and execution. The calendar is a joke. Zero integration with other products. Poor customer support. No understanding of the industry they allegedly serve. They ignore requests and suggestions from customersTheir latest move is to require you to input a security code each time you access their system. This is sent by email. It can take minutes or hours to arrive. So if a potential guest calls, you cannot access the system until the code arrives, and that is always minutes and sometimes never. Any complaint about this is met with their usual couldnt care less attitude , “ it only happens one a month “ . It happens every single time you try to access the system but they take no notice of their customers and clearly dont believe them. I suspect they use IP addresses to establish whether it is a “ new device “ or not, so if you are on a dynamic IP address allocation network of any kind, it will happen every time you try to use it.

vor 8 Monaten

Hello, Thank you for sharing your feedback. We're genuinely sorry to hear about the difficulties you've encountered, and we'd like to provide some insights into the points you've raised. Security Code: The security code is typically sent instantly. If you've experienced delays, it might be due to email provider or spam filter issues. You can set your device as trusted to avoid repeated code requests. Integrations: We understand that you may not be aware of all the available options, and our support team is ready to guide you through these integrations and assist in choosing the ones that best suit your needs. Customer Support: We aim to provide prompt assistance and believe in being there for our clients. You can reach a support representative in seconds for assistance. While some issues may need more in-depth attention, our team is committed to providing solutions and addressing your queries. Software Design and Execution: We continuously work on improving our software and aim to offer competitive options at our price point. For immediate assistance or further clarification, please reach out to our support team. They are dedicated to addressing your concerns. Thank you for your valuable feedback. We hope to make your Sirvoy experience smoother. Regards, Jodie

Josef
Front Desk Manager in Schweden

Perfect allround booking system

Sirvoy is an incredibly user-friendly booking system that is very easy to learn. Extra plus because it is easy to use on mobile phones/tablets and the support is always there for you.

That the system is quite basic, not that complex and it takes a while for new features to arrive.

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Josef, thank you for your kind words! We're delighted to hear you find Sirvoy user-friendly and easy to use on mobile devices. Our team is always here to support you. We're grateful for your support and look forward to assisting you further! Jodie

Miriam
Manager in Neuseeland

Outstanding customer service

Kommentare: I love this product for my Hospitality Property Management and Channel Management. I'm now setting it up for a second property. A few days into the 14 day free trial and I was hooked. The setup is smooth, simple to follow, and easily linked to our website, channels, and the secure online payment service. Their background monitoring is vigilant, and on occasion I have received pro-active help before I even realized I needed it. This level of care in customer service is rarely experienced.
I also love that the product is sufficiently well thought through that it doesn't require lengthy initial or ongoing training sessions. In my view if you can't learn a system on the fly then it's too complicated.
There are no perfect systems, but for me Sirvoy is pretty close!

Clean and simple visuals. Easy to use. No training required. Online help via chat is readily available. Support staff are fantastic, helpful, pro-active, thorough.

On the odd occasion I have bumped up against some limitations around options for promotional offers, but so far have always found a work-around.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Seekom und Newbook

Warum Sirvoy gewählt wurde: New business, wanted to find a better system, something that was easy to set up and use and provided ongoing value for $.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Seekom

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Sirvoy: The 14 day free trial was the deal maker. After playing around with Sirvoy on and off for only a few days I found that I'd already got my property set up and was virtually ready to go to launch my business availability online. I was blown away at how easy it was.

Antwort von Sirvoy

Hi Miriam, what an amazing review, such a great start to the day to read about your experience with Sirvoy so thank you for taking the time to relate it. It has always been the aim to produce a simple, solid system with superior customer service and to hear that we are achieving that end is very satisfying. I have shared your feedback with our support team to encourage them to keep up their great work! Thanks so much for choosing Sirvoy, Adele

Rene
Rene
manager in Neuseeland

Does the job effortless

Kommentare: Amazingly fast (instant) response time and a true pleasure to deal with

Easy to use and simple to setup. Fast working

'extra's' need a bit more flexible options

Antwort von Sirvoy

Hi Rene, it's been a hard few years with Covid which is why we're so pleased that we've been able to help you through some of the tougher times with our affordable pricing and great customer support. Thanks for leaving us your wonderful feedback!

Lotten
Owner in Schweden
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good for managin my hostels.

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I am very pleased, easy to use, good support and i am familiar with the setup. After ten years with Sirvoy, i have no plans to change.

"I really like how easy it is to manage my two hostels in the archipelago of Stockholm with Sirvoy. I choosed it because it has good paymentoptions for our guests, and it is easy to integrate on our own homepages."

The backoffice part about economy, invoices is not perfect. I want to be able to copy old reservations and renew them, when regular groups come back many times, it would be easy to be able to copy, and then do changes, instead of creating new reservations.

letzten Monat

Hi Lotten, thank you for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that Sirvoy has made managing your hostels in the Stockholm archipelago a breeze. We're honored to have been part of your journey for the past ten years, and we're committed to continuing to provide the same level of ease and support in the years to come. All the best. Regards, Jodie

Director in Australien

Using Sirvoy to manage our BnB

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

"As soon as we set up our boutique bed and breakfast we chose Sirvoy for our website booking page and as the channel manager. Sirvoy was very good value and easy to set up. The channel manager is extremely efficient working in the background keeping our calendar full and up to date without any hassles. We also have found Sirvoy very helpful in driving bookings direct to our own website."

Nil

letzten Monat

Thanks for sharing John! We're thrilled to hear Sirvoy has been instrumental in managing your B&B. It's great to know it's been easy to set up and provided value, while efficiently managing your bookings and driving direct traffic to your website. Here's to your continued success with Sirvoy! Regards, Jodie

Lorena
Manager in Mexiko
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best tools to manage a hostel

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Sirvoy simplifies our work, our organization, helps with our administration and provides us with timely information to keep business running smoothly

Probably the bad thing is that you cannot modify the amounts of payments or invoices, without affect the total amount at the end.

letzten Monat

Hi Lorena, thank you for your wonderful feedback! We're thrilled to hear that Sirvoy simplifies your work and enhances your organization. We're here to support you and ensure your business continues to run smoothly. Regards, Jodie

Lynn
Owner in Kanada

Best Tech Support Ever!

Kommentare: Overall, we're happy with the Sirvoy system and look forward to working with their wonderful team for many years to come!

We have just completed a 2 week free trial during which they uploaded our data and worked with us to get it running smoothly. They have been great! The biggest "pro" is amazing tech support! Sirvoy tech support is always available to chat 24/7 and we've never had to wait more than five minutes for assistance. And they've always solved our problems very quickly & patiently! So far, we've only used the system for the free trial period, uploaded our data, and taken one new reservation, but it seems to be working well and we're happy with it.

Our data didn't upload correctly, particularly taxes, and required many corrections, but they helped a lot with the process. We both have accounting backgrounds and have been using a reservation system for 10 years, yet initially still found this one confusing (partially due to terminology but also some aspects, such as their payments & reporting, are very different). Better online tutorials would be appreciated (or get a tech person to walk you step x step through the whole booking & invoicing process. Someone did that for us and it was really helpful - they're always willing to assist!). One thing that doesn't work well for Canadian businesses is the only tax option is for tax to be included in pricing. In order to be "in additional to" pricing, as is standard in Canada, we had to add tax using their only 3 available "surcharge" fields. Now we don't have surcharge fields available for other optional purchases that need to be applied to every night of the stay (eg extra bed charge - when added as an "extra", our guests have to click on the selection once for every night of their stay - very awkward). So far the Sirvoy reporting system doesn't appear to provide the data we are used to, but we're hopeful that it's partly a learning curve and perhaps there's more available than we've found at this time. To be continued in a few weeks after using the system.....

Antwort von Sirvoy

Hi Lynn, nothing makes us happier than hearing how great Sirvoy's Support Team is so thanks so much for letting us know that we are meeting your expectations there! I fully take on board the difficulties you have been experiencing with regards to payments and reporting. As Sirvoy's Communication Manager, I have opened an issue with our Dev team about this specific problem and I will check in with them soon to what improvements can potentially be made here. If there is anything you would like to add you can always contact me at adele@sirvoy.com or alternatively we can contact you by phone if preferable, to talk things through in more detail. We would love to help you resolve these issues permanently if at all possible. With Kind Regards, Adele

Istvan
owner in Schweden

very pleased

Kommentare: Easy to use, can get started in a few minutes, very good support, for questions the answer and solution comes immediately

I have been using Sirvoy for 12 years, therefore I see how well it has developed. The team is constantly refining and adding very useful features. Others don't, they create a product and roll it until it becomes obsolete

nothing to complain about, software always works very well

vor 11 Monaten

Hi Istvan, thank you for taking the time to share your review. We're truly appreciative of your 12-year journey with us and your recognition of the continuous improvements we've made to Sirvoy. It's rewarding to hear that our software's performance has consistently met your needs. We understand the importance of reliability in your operations and are committed to maintaining that standard. We're pleased that our support and user-friendly design have contributed positively to your experience. Your feedback fuels our dedication to providing a seamless experience for all users. Thank you for choosing Sirvoy for sharing your insights. If you ever have any further feedback or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.

JoAnn
Owner/Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We found Sirvoy a wonderful experience

Kommentare: We got Sirvoy Booking System for our hostel when we first opened our new business. We are not very tech savvy and it was easy to use and understand. As we used the probram there were times when we wished the program could be improved. We made suggestions and they were implemented right away. It keep improving each year. The support team is very responsive and helpful. We have recommended it to several other hotels and hostels that we know of. Thank you for a great program.

It is easy to use and they make improvements all the time with requests of users.

The lines on the booking page are a bit difficult to see. It would be nice if the payment options were customizable.

Antwort von Sirvoy

Hi JoAnn Thanks for taking the time to write your recent review. If you would like to customise the lines on the booking form by going to: - Settings - Booking Form - Manage Booking Forms - Edit Design under Booking Module It does require some working CSS knowledge so If you don't have any technical knowledge of this I would advise that you have your web designer implement any design changes. Regarding the payment options being customizable. Currently they are customizable but if you can provide further information about what it is you would like to achieve I can advise our development team on this further. If you would like to contact me personally about this I can be reached at adele@sirvoy.com. Your comments help us to make our system even better and are always welcomed so feel free to get in touch with us whenever there is something you would like added to our development list. Sincerely Adele Worden Communications Manager

Mansfield
Treasurer in Australien

Excellent product. Quick setup. Outstanding customer service

Service is always available when I need it. It’s fast and they usually answer my query first time. Setup is simple and intuitive and has all the features I need. Guests find item easy and there are no major issues to report.

It would be nice to have some basic things included in the basic plan (such as more than 1 user account). But most of what you need is included. It’s really a very good product overall.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Little Hotelier

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Sirvoy: Price, features, service

Antwort von Sirvoy

Hi Mansfield. Thanks for this lovely review and I also appreciate your feedback on the basic plan; we always make sure requests like these are noted and act on them whenever we can. Great too, that you are finding support helpful and you have the features you need to help your business succeed. With thanks, Adele

Nick
Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

By far the best booking platform

Kommentare: After many trails and one year with other companies and lots of research we found Sirvoy. It was the best fit for our business (14 - 18 units). It is incredibly easy to use for both the business owner and guests. The fee (including the credit card service) is ridiculously fair compared to other platforms in the industry. I've only had to contact customer service one time for something I over looked and they were fast and professional to provide information. I cannot say enough good about Sirvoy. It has saved our business time, money, and headaches to no extent. We have sent other similar businesses we work with to sign up for Sirvoy and have heard only great things from them as well. Sirvoy is certainly a cornerstone to our businesses success. Thank you!!

Easy of use, clear and concise interface on both the back-end and front-end.

Not allowing guests to choose a specific unit number within an accommodation type (ie: Glamping Tent - Site 1 or 6). Photos not enlarging or gallery option when guests view available accommodations.

Antwort von Sirvoy

Hi Nick Thanks for your great review, it was lovely to hear how Sirvoy has been of benefit to your business and that you have only good things to say about our support staff. Regarding your request regarding the ability for guests to choose units within accommodation types, this will be passed onto our development team for further discussion. With relation to the photo enlargement and gallery options I can confirm image upgrades are high on the priority list for development so should be released in the near future. Sincerely Adele Worden Communications Manager

Madalena
Manager in Griechenland

Review of Sirvoy

Kommentare: Sirvoy is something we use every day - it is essential to the running of our hotel business. We are pleased with the customer support we have received.

Firstly it makes our life running a hotel so much easier as we can now see all of our bookings from all of our channels in one place, and we can relax knowing that we will not get double bookings. Secondly Sirvoy is one of the few companies we have seen that make it easy to contact a real human being whenever any issues arise. The chat feature is prominent on the page, not hidden away, and the help we have received has always been great.

It does not work as well with Airbnb as it does with our other channels, for example having to manually cancel bookings on Sirvoy when they are cancelled on Airbnb. And when a booking for Airbnb is cancelled it shows up on Sirvoy as a 'No Name' booking.

Antwort von Sirvoy

Hi Madalena, thanks for such a terrific review, we appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. We are working on our connection to Airbnb so rest assured this will improve in the future. In the meantime thank you for your patience and thank you for choosing Sirvoy! Kind regards, Adele

Andre
Hostel Owner in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Efficient, reliable, easy to use and to set up.

Kommentare: The team is always there to help with the Chat support. They even work in French when I can't find the word in english.

After many search on the net and after truing many other solution, Sirvoy is just perfect. Not to complicated, very manageable, and cost effective.

Can't say, everything works pefect for me and when it doesn't, the tech support finds solution with me.

letztes Jahr

Hi Andre, thank you for taking the time to leave a review, and delighted to hear such a positive review. We are so happy that Sirvoy has been the right solution for you, and that our support team have been taking such good care of you! We wish you the best and look forward to supporting you in the future. Kind regards, Katie

Elizabeth
Proprietor in Kanada

Fantastic customer support.

Kommentare: Overall, Sirvoy has allowed me to control all facets of my hospitality business. From my computer chair I can handle all administrative and pricing-related tasks. Whenever I run into an issue, I am able to get an almost-immediate reply from customer support who will walk me through any challenges I have faced.

I feel that Sirvoy's standout feature for me has been its customer service. Responses are immediate, and the people I am talking to are clear and concise and understanding of my needs and challenges. I never feel like I am causing an annoyance. Rather, I am always dealing with a very polite person who wants me to succeed with their platform.

At the moment, it is difficult for me to find any major flaws with Sirvoy that I feel the need to list.

Antwort von Sirvoy

Hi Elizabeth, we really appreciate this wonderful feedback. It's so rewarding to hear that we are helping you to manage your work more successfully as this has always been our main goal. I will pass on your kind words to our support team. With thanks, Adele

Shane
Owner / Operator in USA
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Great Value!

Kommentare: I'm new to the motel business and a friend found your site and forwarded it to me. I've been using it for over a year now and it makes my booking process and customer management very simple and professional. Several customers have been impressed with the automated emails. The only change I would like to see is the ability to store information on user defined fields. For instance I try to track why people are staying with me in a user defined field but it does not save with the customer information. Overall a very good product at a very reasonable price.

Price and Ease of Use

Inability to store user defined fields.

Antwort von Sirvoy

Hi Shane, it was great to read your review and hear that you were referred to us by another happy customer. Truly word of mouth is the best form of advertising! :) To check out the problem you've been having I made a test booking and saved info in user defined fields. I was able to export it with all the relevant information included so I think maybe I have misunderstood what you're looking for. If you would like to discuss this further with with our Customer Support we would love to hear from you so please do feel free to contact support@sirvoy.com and run through it with them. If there isn't already a solution we will try our best to find one or refer to our developers for their input. Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review for us. Sincerely, Adele Worden, Communication Manager

Louise
Owner and operator in Australien
Landwirtschaft, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great, I would highly recommend this booking platform to others

Two things - so easy to set up and ongoing customer service is great. You actually get to interact with a real person instantly.

I'd like if the days of the week appeared on the booking platform end on my website as well as the dates.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Beds24

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Sirvoy: Instant chat support from a human being.

Antwort von Sirvoy

Hi Louise, we're delighted that you have found the transition to Sirvoy so simple and that our customer service have been able to help you to get up and running. We're always happy to hear your feedback about what system updates would improve your overall user experience so do let our Support know and if it's something that would benefit everybody, it will get added to our feature wishlist for updates in the future. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your review. Kind regards, Adele

Anja
Hostel Manager in Australien

Easy-to-use software for smallerbusinesses

Kommentare: We're using Sirvoy for a small hostel and have been setting it up ourselves with no problems. The customer service is great and they find workarounds for you if a certain functionality is missing. After extensive research this was the best and also cheapest solution for a business of our size. It's continuously improving and the developers are happy to implement new suggestions. Breaking bookings could be easier and we have decided against using the built-in Channel Manager as we have a lot of long-term guests and updating availability manually is not possible. That means we put our bookings in manually but that works smoothly enough and still faster than in the program we used before. Big plus: one of the few reservation softwares that's designed well and intuitive.

Design, usability, support, features

lack of manually adjustable channel manager like the siteminder inventory

Antwort von Sirvoy

Thanks for such a fab review Anja. Good to know that you've been finding Sirvoy easy to use and Customer Service has been of help getting you started. There are features being released next week that should help with the issues you mention. We will update the Booking Blog when these becomes available so stay tuned for that. If there are still things that you feel would improve the system we would love to hear from you. Contact support@sirvoy.com with any feedback you have as we always try to use our client's suggestions when developing the system. Many Thanks, Adele Worden, Communication Manager

Philip
Director in UK

Excellent service and support

Kommentare: Our previous package was excellent, but very expensive, it had all the whistles and bells, but you paid for them!
Sirvoy is very cost effective and certainly in the early stages, seems more than capable of managing our bookings and helping us to support our [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and guests.

When you start to use a new software package, particularly one that has a direct impact on how your business runs, you need to get it running quickly and efficiently. This is not always easy as you don't fully appreciate the pitfalls early on. This is where great support enters the equation! Who do you go to, how do you communicate your questions, such that the support organisation understands your issue? Can your precious data be imported accurately and easily? Sirvoy support are easily contactable, they listen, they understand and they smooth the way so that your business can get on track quickly.

Still finding our feet with some features, but it is early days yet and I'm confident with the level of support I have received already, problems however pressing will be resolved.

Antwort von Sirvoy

Hi Philip, What a great name for your company - I love it! We really appreciate your great feedback, it means a lot to hear such wonderful comments from our clients and we are happy to know that Sirvoy is working well for your business. With thanks, Adele

Owner/Innkeeper in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Challenging to Startup but worth it!

Kommentare: My overall experience with Sirvoy is positive. The setup was a big challenge. Having been a hospitality professional for many years I was never involved in IT setup etc. and with Sirvoy you need to learn real fast. Written tutorials on how to do things versus human direction and explanation of why and what to do is very different.

I most like the direct channel connections and the economical price.

The lack of human contact when in need of assistance. Customer support is mainly through online chat and written tutorials versus speaking to a person over the phone and at times for me that can be a challenge.

Antwort von Sirvoy

Hi John, thanks for leaving us this review and it's great that you have been finding your way around the system. I would like to direct your attention to our phone lines where you can chat to a member of our support who will happily talk you through the system here: https://sirvoy.com/blog/topic/switching-to-sirvoy/support_/what-support-is-offered/ Alternatively, you can request a call back through our live chat and a member of the team will call you back. Once again, thanks for leaving us this great review. Regards, Adele

Deirdre
Reservations Manager in Irland
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Sirvoy Review

Kommentare: Sirvoy is easy to use and had lots of easy to find statistics built in.
We have had a few glitches from time to time however they are usually solved almost immediately.
The customer service team are always very helpful.
However, they do have to send a lot of queries to their technical support staff who are not so quick with their responses.
Our main problem is with the efax provider Sirvoy use.
We had lots of problems initially and changed our efax provider to a company recommended by Sirvoy. The problem is still persisting on occasion and Sirvoy accept no responsibility for this. If only one of their customers has a problem I believe they should look at a way to resolve same.

Ease of use.

Glitches from time to time

Antwort von Sirvoy

HI Deirdre Thanks for taking the time to submit a review. I'm happy to read that you find Sirvoy easy to use and that you are finding customer support helpful. Regarding your issues with Efax I am aware that this is a routing problem and that there has been ongoing correspondence on both sides to try and rectify the issue. I have passed your comments on to our Sales Manager and he will be touch shortly with an update for you. SIncerely Adele Worden Communications Manager

Wes
General Manager in Indonesien
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing customer service

Kommentare: The system is really good and very user friendly, if a little ridged at time.
But what really makes me come back Sirvoy time and time again is the customer service form the team. Excellent, very friendly and super efficient, well done guys, keep up the good work guys!!!!!!!!!!

USER FREINDLY, CUSTOMEER SERVICE

A little set in is ways, cant edit some features.

Antwort von Sirvoy

Hi Wes I would like to thank you for taking the time to write Sirvoy such a glowing review! I will pass your comments to our Customer Support team so they can read for themselves what a great job they're doing. If there's every anything you feel that could be done to improve the system we would always love to hear from you. My email address is adele@sirvoy.com should you wish us to add any future suggestions or wishes to our development list. In the meantime thank you for your loyal support and greetings to you and your team in Indonesia! :) Sincerely Adele Worden Communication Manager