Über Sirvoy

Ein einfach zu bedienendes und günstiges Reservierungssystem für Hotels , B&Bs und Hostels. Probiere es gratis ohne Verpflichtungen

Erfahre mehr über Sirvoy

However, if you take a closer look there are some features that I especially miss. This depends from user to user.

Bewertungen zu Sirvoy

Sirvoy hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 240 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Sirvoy bereits verwendet?

Roy
Roy
Small Business Owner in Belize
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

best customer service ever.

Kommentare: Sirvoy is integral to my business. I could not run my hostel without them.
And, as I mentioned above, their customer support is second to none. They have resolved every issue I've had quickly, with the utmost kindness and professionalism.

easy to use, intuitive. And when I have a problem or a question, the customer service is the best I've ever had.

I really can't think of anything that I have an issue with.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Cloudbeds

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Roy. All feedback is valuable to us at Sirvoy, but we do love to hear happy, satisfied comments such as yours; thanks for taking the time to let us know how well you're getting on. Delighted to hear it! Regards, Adele

Shaffin
Co-Owner in Kanada

Amazingly Intuitive, Consistently Impressive

Kommentare: See Pros, above.

Only an Airbus offers a shorter, and smoother, takeoff. Lest anyone think that Sirvoy's 14-day trial is too short, let me say that it may be too long. Within two days of starting our trial, we found ourselves customizing and scaling rapidly. Screen after screen, the UX and functionality proved intuitive, the result of unfailingly clean and responsive design (which can never be taken for granted). Restrictions and overrides work flawlessly. By day 10 of the trial, we paid up for the entire year, and have not looked back yet.

Our wishlist can cannot detract from Sirvoy's great value for the price. Easy improvements are to be had with regard to being able to color-code/tag/identify guests by market segments (and therefore the useful market reports that would result). Another quick fix: the perplexing placement of "Coupon Code" on the online booking page, *below* the calendar, when only a code unlocks restricted dates. See our point? Similarly, not every "Code" is a "Coupon [i.e., implying Discount] Code", so how about shortening to this box to just "Code" or, equally neutral and possibly more suitable, "Booking Code".

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Shaffin, "only an Airbus offers a shorter, and smoother, takeoff" should definitely be our new marketing slogan; love it!! Delighted that you're finding the system so customizable and easy to scale. I note your points on the colour codes and coupon codes and will pass that along for our Dev to look into. We always try to incorporate great feedback once it's useful for all our clients, so thanks for taking the time to let us know how we can improve. Kind regards, Adele

Elizabeth
Proprietor in Kanada

Fantastic customer support.

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall, Sirvoy has allowed me to control all facets of my hospitality business. From my computer chair I can handle all administrative and pricing-related tasks. Whenever I run into an issue, I am able to get an almost-immediate reply from customer support who will walk me through any challenges I have faced.

I feel that Sirvoy's standout feature for me has been its customer service. Responses are immediate, and the people I am talking to are clear and concise and understanding of my needs and challenges. I never feel like I am causing an annoyance. Rather, I am always dealing with a very polite person who wants me to succeed with their platform.

At the moment, it is difficult for me to find any major flaws with Sirvoy that I feel the need to list.

vor 2 Wochen

Hi Elizabeth, we really appreciate this wonderful feedback. It's so rewarding to hear that we are helping you to manage your work more successfully as this has always been our main goal. I will pass on your kind words to our support team. With thanks, Adele

Dennis
Managing Director in Antigua und Barbuda

Used it for several years

Not much. its a klutzy design. It works mostly but is not easy to understand and frequently presents potential guests with wrong data. See below on ease of use.

It looks awful. There is absolutely not one help screen within the product. The terminology is confusing. There are contradictory and confusing sections particularly on setting prices, establishing room prices etc. No facility for multi function rooms - e.g. is stand alone but also part of a suite. Beware because once locked in it is hard to change to another system. although we will do that at some point. There is no help screen anywhere within the system - nothing, nada. There is no support link within the system- the one that appears on one page results in "page not found". Our one attempt to call their hotline resulted in some serious attitude from them and no help at a ll. You had better be pretty smart and computer savvy if you want to use this and be prepared to spend a lot of hours trying to figure it out and make it work.

Antwort von Sirvoy

Hi Dennis, thanks for your review. See my responses below. - It is difficult for me to answer your first comment that Sirvoy 'frequently presents potential guests with wrong data'. Please send an email to communication@sirvoy.com if you wish to detail further. - In each one of Sirvoy's setting pages you will see a '?' box to the right. This is an information box designed to present clear instructions on how to proceed. - Thanks for your feedback on the multi function rooms, we are currently working to deliver this feature. - You mention that you are 'locked in', however Sirvoy is a pay-as-you-go-system that allows our clients to leave any time they wish. - If you click on the user icon on the top right of every page it will give you an option to contact support. - I looked into your account and it appears you have contacted our support over 20 times. Your staff members have a left positive rating for the help received. I hope this clarifies some of the issues. Thanks, Adele

Danielle
Manager in UK
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent system, Fantastic staff

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Excellent experience with sirvoy from setting up the system to using it on a daily basis offering great value for money and streamline our bookings . Customer service who are always approachable, helpful and go above and beyond to ensure any queries are answered and available 24 hours a day.

User friendly, easy to navigate around, price changes quick and easy. Easy to link with booking platforms

Having to individually confirm bookings

vor 2 Wochen

Hi Danielle, thanks for your glowing review; we're delighted that you're finding our support so helpful. It's always great to hear such wonderful feedback and it shall be relayed to our support team! Regards, Adele

Mark
Owner in Australien
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The PERFECT solution for any small to medium hotel operation with EXCELLENT customer support

Kommentare: We're a very small, seasonal ski lodge run by volunteer members and this solution makes it so easy for all of us and the prices are very reasonable, and we don't have to pay commissions.

Sirvoy is so easy to use and set up and it runs perfectly out of the box but there are also loads of customisable features that can help make the booking engine your own. I love the Trip Advisor integration (included on the basic plan which is great), and I love the custom booking rules that you can set up. The updated online booking form is clear and easy to use and the stripe payment integration makes taking payments a breeze. The pricing is generally fair and resonable and very competative with similar products. However, the thing I love the most, is the super responsive customer service. It's chat only, but they seem to be always online and I almost always get my (sometimes complex) queries resolved first time without having to wait in line. It's EXCELLENT SERVICE. Highly recommended.

The jump in price from 10 rooms to 11 rooms is very steep, and there are some features I'd like to see included in the basic plan such as multi users (for security reasons this should be allowed), and it would be nice to be able to make bookings by clicking on the availability calendar. Also the room photo functionlity on the booking page is a little awkward but I'm really nit picking here.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Little Hotelier

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Sirvoy: Better pricing and much more flexible room rate and rule functionality.

letztes Jahr

Hi Mark, we LOVED reading this super review and are so happy Sirvoy is working out so well for you. And just as a side point, you can always call (+61 7 4410 9400 from Australia) or email (support@sirvoy.com) as well as chat,no matter your preferred method, we're here for you! Thanks so much for leaving us your feedback. Regards, Adele

Miriam
Manager in Neuseeland

Outstanding customer service

Kommentare: I love this product for my Hospitality Property Management and Channel Management. I'm now setting it up for a second property. A few days into the 14 day free trial and I was hooked. The setup is smooth, simple to follow, and easily linked to our website, channels, and the secure online payment service. Their background monitoring is vigilant, and on occasion I have received pro-active help before I even realized I needed it. This level of care in customer service is rarely experienced.
I also love that the product is sufficiently well thought through that it doesn't require lengthy initial or ongoing training sessions. In my view if you can't learn a system on the fly then it's too complicated.
There are no perfect systems, but for me Sirvoy is pretty close!

Clean and simple visuals. Easy to use. No training required. Online help via chat is readily available. Support staff are fantastic, helpful, pro-active, thorough.

On the odd occasion I have bumped up against some limitations around options for promotional offers, but so far have always found a work-around.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: iBex PMS und NewBook

Warum Sirvoy gewählt wurde: New business, wanted to find a better system, something that was easy to set up and use and provided ongoing value for $.

Zuvor genutzte Software: iBex PMS und Master Scalper

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Sirvoy: The 14 day free trial was the deal maker. After playing around with Sirvoy on and off for only a few days I found that I'd already got my property set up and was virtually ready to go to launch my business availability online. I was blown away at how easy it was.

letztes Jahr

Hi Miriam, what an amazing review, such a great start to the day to read about your experience with Sirvoy so thank you for taking the time to relate it. It has always been the aim to produce a simple, solid system with superior customer service and to hear that we are achieving that end is very satisfying. I have shared your feedback with our support team to encourage them to keep up their great work! Thanks so much for choosing Sirvoy, Adele

Krishna
Krishna
Owner in Indonesien
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great for a guesthouse, easy to use. But no payment option for Indonesia

Kommentare: Save time

Easy to use Automated messages Editable reservation forms Links to OTA's

No payment options for Indonesia. They do provide paypal as a payment option, but i would need to change my currency to USD. This doesn't make sense as we are an Indonesian company. How is it that Sirvoy doesn't have a payment option for one of the most populated countries in the world?!

Antwort von Sirvoy

Dear Krishna, we really appreciate your feedback. I'm glad to hear that you're finding Sirvoy a good fit for your guesthouse. I can of course understand your frustration at not having more payment providers options aimed at your location. Unfortunately, it is a very large job for our developers to connect to and maintain connections to these providers. We have a minimum number of Sirvoy users required for each area in order for us to add these providers and Indonesia has not yet reached the minimum numbers required there to allow for these further developments. We are expanding our reach there on a daily basis however, so hopefully it won't be long before we can offer you additional payment solutions. Should any existing solutions expand their reach to include your region we shall certainly be in touch. In the meantime we thank you for your patience and your continued business. Regards, Adele

Loek
. in Niederlande
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

a more than all in one solution

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

The combination of emailing, pms, and channelmanager. The sincerely good overview it gives on operations and back office tasks.

Only limited customization is possible on email templates, therefore I had to use other HTML front-end editors that not everyone understands. No integration with molly. Maximum amount per room is missing (in extras for example)

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Mews Commander

vor 2 Wochen

Hi Loek, we really value your feedback. We are continuously striving to improve Sirvoy so please feel free to reach out to our support team with your suggestions and these will be forwarded to the relevant team when possible. Thanks! Adele

Felicia
Website Designer in Neuseeland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Customer Support is excellent and tool is user-friendly

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Really helpful customer service and I learned the tool within 1/2 an hour of spending time on the chat. They didn't palm me off to read umpteen articles.

Minimalistic and easy to navigate with some time on the site

Didn't offer to display the image and title of the unit until a user selects the dates and the search button

Jennifer
Owner in Schweden

Simply outstanding

Kommentare: The hotel is open all year but we are seasonal which means that I sometimes have young and not too experienced staff during the summers. However, the software is so user-friendly, that they quickly learn how to use Sirvoy. And if the staff make an error, it is an easy fix for me to adjust or for the staff to click on the support-chat button and ask. The Statistics page is a life saver. When Corona hit us and some of the possible reliefs we could get, were based on proof of how much our hotel was at loss exactly during March and April comparing to the year before, it took me 2 seconds to get the info. And the support makes me feel safe as it's a big responsibility that everything works.

I am an owner of a hotel that I suddenly inherited a few years ago. I took over when the booking system was very dated and I needed the best, the simplest and the most user-friendly booking system on the market with the absolute best and quickest support. I spent several hours in meetings on the computer with the salesmen of different booking systems as they went over their software through screen sharing. What I found was that Sirvoy was the simplest way to get the best overview about what is going on at the hotel. It also has the best option with the mobile view and it´s user-friendly. It became a total relief for our bookkeeper as everything you want goes through Sirvoy, even renting out staff for weddings or renting out our gift shop itself. The customer support is totally outstanding and I can say that with confidence, needing a lot of help with a lot of things in the beginning. Nothing is too big or too small and they always see it to the end with a smile and lightning fast. Sirvoy support listens to us customers when we come with ideas of "how to make the software even better". Everything comes with an easy and competitive price model.

I only have detailed things on my wish list for the software. For example, the system doesn’t support one reservation if a company wants to book a couple of nights, several weeks in a row. Instead, they need to make each stay an individual reservation. In my case, the travel agent got 10 different emails and booking numbers for the same person. However, I can create an invoice with all reservations on the same page, it just can’t be done when making a reservation, just yet. Also, I understand the complexity about channeling different OTA’s such as Booking.com. And if one OTA decides to update/make a change, we sometimes get caught in between (as happened to me), but Sirvoy is right there on the phone, on chat or email to help figure everything out. Oh. And I love how easy it is to close the hotel for weddings etc and how the guests with a code make their own reservations. However, I’d really prefer if the code was above the date-calendar and not below as some guests get stuck with not being able to retrieve the dates…because the code comes after… And. I’d love it if I could just use the “add-ons” without having to make a hotel reservation. Sometimes the guests want to invite friends to join them at breakfast. It would be great to have the system being able to create a receipt for “just breakfast” without looking like they stayed in a room. But these are all just minor details.

Antwort von Sirvoy

This is such wonderful feedback Jennifer, we are thrilled to hear such a wonderful account of your experience with Sirvoy. It's great to know that the team has helped keep your business happy and healthy especially in difficult times like these! We hope that 2021 will be an easier year for you and your staff and we look forward to working with you next year. With sincere regards, Adele

Christopher
Owner in Frankreich

Does What it Says.

Kommentare: Good product, good support, much easier than others to set up and use.

I have been using a similar system since 2008 which whilst slightly cheaper and integrated with more channels it had become very complicated to use. It was more programmer friendly than hotel use friendly and the support being a ticket system was not so good and slow with little out of hours support. This product is easy very to use from the box. It took me a couple of hours to set up (mostly spent reading the manual) and I have tweaked it over the the following weeks. Support is very quick, in some cases instant. They use a chat system and there is a button on just about every page. Longest I have waited is less than 5 minutes. Help is imbedded into most pages which can be expanded upon if required. I would strongly recommend you try it.

I don't dislike anything but I do have a few wishes. First SMS alerts only work on reservations from your own website and not for channels, the latter should be an option. Ical is used when API is available like Airbnb for example which would fix the cancelation issue others have mentioned. Channels available seem to be for English speaking websites only. There are no French ones for instance.

Antwort von Sirvoy

Thank you so much for your kind review Christopher. We always love to hear about our clients experience with us, particularly those who have made the leap and changed systems. We are so happy that it has worked out and that you are finding our Support helpful. We would have to agree; we think they're pretty awesome too! I note your comments and your wishlist, and please feel free to share your thoughts with them as we do try to incorporate these into future updates. In the meantime thank you for your business and we look forward to continue working with you. Adele

Lynn
Owner in Kanada

Best Tech Support Ever!

Kommentare: Overall, we're happy with the Sirvoy system and look forward to working with their wonderful team for many years to come!

We have just completed a 2 week free trial during which they uploaded our data and worked with us to get it running smoothly. They have been great! The biggest "pro" is amazing tech support! Sirvoy tech support is always available to chat 24/7 and we've never had to wait more than five minutes for assistance. And they've always solved our problems very quickly & patiently! So far, we've only used the system for the free trial period, uploaded our data, and taken one new reservation, but it seems to be working well and we're happy with it.

Our data didn't upload correctly, particularly taxes, and required many corrections, but they helped a lot with the process. We both have accounting backgrounds and have been using a reservation system for 10 years, yet initially still found this one confusing (partially due to terminology but also some aspects, such as their payments & reporting, are very different). Better online tutorials would be appreciated (or get a tech person to walk you step x step through the whole booking & invoicing process. Someone did that for us and it was really helpful - they're always willing to assist!). One thing that doesn't work well for Canadian businesses is the only tax option is for tax to be included in pricing. In order to be "in additional to" pricing, as is standard in Canada, we had to add tax using their only 3 available "surcharge" fields. Now we don't have surcharge fields available for other optional purchases that need to be applied to every night of the stay (eg extra bed charge - when added as an "extra", our guests have to click on the selection once for every night of their stay - very awkward). So far the Sirvoy reporting system doesn't appear to provide the data we are used to, but we're hopeful that it's partly a learning curve and perhaps there's more available than we've found at this time. To be continued in a few weeks after using the system.....

Antwort von Sirvoy

Hi Lynn, nothing makes us happier than hearing how great Sirvoy's Support Team is so thanks so much for letting us know that we are meeting your expectations there! I fully take on board the difficulties you have been experiencing with regards to payments and reporting. As Sirvoy's Communication Manager, I have opened an issue with our Dev team about this specific problem and I will check in with them soon to what improvements can potentially be made here. If there is anything you would like to add you can always contact me at adele@sirvoy.com or alternatively we can contact you by phone if preferable, to talk things through in more detail. We would love to help you resolve these issues permanently if at all possible. With Kind Regards, Adele

Samuel
Manager in USA

Almost Perfect, But Not Quite

Kommentare: All in all, this is perhaps the best and most functional booking system/channel manager we could hope for at our hostel. However, there are a few small changes that would benefit us greatly. Firstly, it would helps us out a lot if pricing didn't average out over multiple nights at different rates. If totalscould be calculated using the individual night rates in stead of an average, that would allow us to round out all of our totals and not end up with odd amounts (I would love to explain this further to someone if you were interested and it was unclear as described.) Furthermore, in switching bookings from one unit to another, it would be great if we could simply swap one unit for another instead of having to move one out of the way then move the other into the first unit before dragging the first booking back into the new unit. The lack of this function has required us to create internal-only dummy units in order to move guests between different units on nights when we have a full house. Again, if you would like me to elaborate on this, I would be happy to. There are a few other things that it would be nice to change on the channel manager side of things, but a lot of that is down to the other websites getting their acts together to better accommodate hostels than it is anything you guys could do about (for example, Expedia is not very useful for hosts who charge by the occupant and put multiple reservations in the same room when linked to Sirvoy, as they consider each of our individual units to be one reservation and not one person. We use units in Sirvoy as individual beds/individual guests, one bed per guest, so when Expedia reservations with multiple guests come through the channel manager it places them in one bed together at the rate of only one bed, something we do not allow.) If anyone at Sirvoy would like any further info about any of this, I would be happy to oblige. Again, all in all, we love Sirvoy here at the Burlington Hostel, it has made our jobs so much easier, but we would still love to see it get better if we could! Thanks for everything!

Antwort von Sirvoy

Hi Samuel, thanks for your review and also thanks for taking the time to write your suggestions and comments. I have noted the problem you are having regarding the price averaging and switching out the bookings. This is something that has come up before with other hotels. They have overcome this issue by creating a dummy room to swap bookings. The only potential issue here is that it will affect the stats. I have requested the developers look at this issue again, and I have also highlighted the price averaging with them. If you would like to discuss this further then please feel free to contact support@sirvoy.com and you can explain this to our customer support in further detail. We really do value your feedback and we are constantly making updates and adding/changing features so please do continue to let us know when you would like something adjusted; it helps us to tailor upgrades to meet the requirements of our clients which is our ultimate goal! Thanks again, Adele

Uffe
Front Desk Oversight in Philippinen
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Simple, yet powerful in its effect on our business

Kommentare: We have been using Sirvoy for over 2 years now. Initially to get off using paper to track bookings, since it is more efficient. But we kept finding ways on making it work even better for us. At first I thought it was a bit expensive, but I do not think so anymore. In fact, one member of staff left us to go overseas, and we have still not found the need to replace her.

I am a mid-level computer user, and in due time I think I have managed to get the most (at least for now) out of it. At first we only used it to track our bookings. That was really all we needed. But then we found a way to add our Agoda Channel onto it, and after that AirBnB (which still requires a bit more oversight, where as Agoda is just automatic). Then we found the SMS functionality. Then we built our own online booking system, and linked it to our website (I thought I was pretty smart by then)!... I do not know what I will find out next but we are a small business, but Sirvoy makes us seem like we have our own IT department.

At one point, the booking system was not working on mobile phones (that was fixed). AirBnB bookings have to be manually added and deleted (that might be fixed by now but we have not used that in a while, because of the covid-19 pandemic).

Antwort von Sirvoy

We are so happy that you found us Uffe! Delighted that Sirvoy is providing you with some serious muscle and even extra manpower! Don't forget that our Support is also there 24/7 to provide a helping hand when you need it. Thanks for taking the time to write us such a comprehensive review with your feedback. Adele

Mitch
Owner in Portugal
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Sirvoy works. Well. Very well and really straight-forward.

Kommentare: Easy.

It is intuitive, and it does what it is supposed to do. We have had two previous providers and so we know the field and what is out there - but they both had issues and could not supply some of the basic requirements for an accommodation business. The Sirvoy booking platform integrated into our website is great and allows customers to see the whole schedule. No-one else seems to provide this. And Sirvoy customer service is responsive and answers questions clearly . Sirvoy is simple and easy to work with. Finally - fairly priced and worth it.

Not found a fault yet... Each time we try to do something, Sirvoy delivers seamlessly.

Antwort von Sirvoy

Hi Mitch, thanks for all your kind praise of Sirvoy. It's great to hear that the system is working well for your business and our customer support is responsive and helpful. We wish you the very best for 2021! Thanks again for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Adele

Owner in Mexiko
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Much Improved

Kommentare: I have to say that things have improved since I started with Sirvoy. In the beginning it was fairly lackluster. Linking to the travel sites was horrible and the people in customer service seemed clueless, as though there was no stored knowledge of past problems and solutions. It was as every problem I presented was the first time they had ever heard of such a mythical beast. Most of my problems were solved be trial and error on my part and not guidance from tech support. The one incident that comes to mind is that my hostel world account was set to US dollars and Sirvoy to Pesos (or vice a versa). It took weeks for someone to stumble upon this and suggest that it may be the issue. All of that being stated, while the depth their product knowledge could be drawn into question I will be the first to admit that their manners could not. They were always very polite while not helping me. I hope this helps, John

Once it is set up it works well

set up is a biatch

Antwort von Sirvoy

Hi John I just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to write a review and to apologise for the issues you have experienced with Sirvoy's customer service team at times in the past. I assure you that we are constantly working to ensure that our staff's product knowledge is flawless and that it continues to evolve along with the system. Some months ago we began using a new customer support software which has greatly improved our Support teams efficiency and productivity. It also contains a huge library of closed threads which help agents pin down and resolve problems more rapidly than before. I really do hope that you notice very positive changes to our support in the future. Should you ever find these or any other issues a problem again, I would be happy to discuss them further and can be contacted at adele@sirvoy.com. Thanks again and greetings to you all in Tulum! Sincerely Adele Worden Communication Manager

Bjørn
owner in Norwegen

Good but with a hatch

Kommentare: I'm happy with the software and support but be aware that they can change the pricing and change the pricing model /setup after you sign up.
I'm running cabin rental and a camp site. Prices is based on how many rental units you have and one of the selling points before signup was that 4 motorhome/caravan/tent pitches was equal to one room. This pricing model was good for me and put some of my camping pitches in to the system and planed to to use the system for the whole camping part of my business, Overnight the changed this model and everything is one-one. It resulted of a big price increase for me (they called it minor increase) I had to change my plan to use system for for booking camping pitches and only use it for room and cabin rental. I dont like changes like that after signup and are looking for an alternative system that will cover the needs for my whole business.

Ease of use and have almost al the functionality i need Good support. Good integrations. (eg to most channel partners)

May have not found it but seems to lack possibility to set some restrictions. e.g specific and generic cancelation policies

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Bjørn, thanks for your lovely, honest review. Unfortunately, due to updates that we made to improve our service, we were unable to continue with the same pricing model. However, we hope that our commitment to providing great value means that you will remain with us, as we greatly appreciate your business. WIth thanks, Adele

Alba
Owner in Kolumbien
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

One of the easiest booking manager out there!

Kommentare: Easy to use, integrability with booking channels, accesible from mobile or tablet.

Sirvoy is a web base booking manager. We use for manage the reservations in our small hotel in Colombia. We can open sirvoy in our mobile when we are away from the office to check the avaliability in our hotel. Sirvoy is easy to configurate, you only have to add the room type, description and the number of rooms. You can see the daily arrivals and the price for each client. Also you can add another services to the bill of the client. Swap rooms or change dates is very easy and you can send confirmation to the guest. We use sirvoy as a booking system in our website and is very comprehensive to our clients to understand the caracteristics of the room that we offer. One of the things that I like the most is that you can add more that one lodge and link sirvoy to booking channels like expedia.com

sometimes we have travel agencies that book 2 years in advance and is not possible to create the bookings because the program only allow you to book one and a half year.

Antwort von Sirvoy

Hey Alba, great that Sirvoy is giving you more freedom of movement and time out of the office! Your review was very comprehensive and we appreciate you taking the time to tell others about your experience. Regarding the advance booking issue, I will certainly pass your comments on to our development team. With thanks, Adele

JoAnn
Owner/Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

We found Sirvoy a wonderful experience

Kommentare: We got Sirvoy Booking System for our hostel when we first opened our new business. We are not very tech savvy and it was easy to use and understand. As we used the probram there were times when we wished the program could be improved. We made suggestions and they were implemented right away. It keep improving each year. The support team is very responsive and helpful. We have recommended it to several other hotels and hostels that we know of. Thank you for a great program.

It is easy to use and they make improvements all the time with requests of users.

The lines on the booking page are a bit difficult to see. It would be nice if the payment options were customizable.

Antwort von Sirvoy

Hi JoAnn Thanks for taking the time to write your recent review. If you would like to customise the lines on the booking form by going to: - Settings - Booking Form - Manage Booking Forms - Edit Design under Booking Module It does require some working CSS knowledge so If you don't have any technical knowledge of this I would advise that you have your web designer implement any design changes. Regarding the payment options being customizable. Currently they are customizable but if you can provide further information about what it is you would like to achieve I can advise our development team on this further. If you would like to contact me personally about this I can be reached at adele@sirvoy.com. Your comments help us to make our system even better and are always welcomed so feel free to get in touch with us whenever there is something you would like added to our development list. Sincerely Adele Worden Communications Manager

Lorenzo
CEO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

The OG of Booking Engines

Kommentare: This software has made aoooooo much money for my clients. They have an easy monthly fee with 0% per booking.

The product is freaking amazing and does everything you need to get direct bookings at 0% although the customer service is probably what I’ve enjoyed most.

I don’t like the booking engine design customization options but that’s no big deal. The widget is still beautiful.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Cloudbeds, freetobook und eZee Reservation

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Sirvoy: Pricing and Support

letztes Jahr

Hi Lorenzo, super happy to hear that you're finding Sirvoy a hit with your clients and that price point and support is exactly where it needs to be. With regards to the Booking Engine, there are plenty of customization options with the latest V3; if you have any queries on this please do get in touch with Support. If what you need isn't available it may be possible that we can help with a workaround or request a fix on your behalf. Thanks again for your awesome review, Adele

Nick
Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

By far the best booking platform

Kommentare: After many trails and one year with other companies and lots of research we found Sirvoy. It was the best fit for our business (14 - 18 units). It is incredibly easy to use for both the business owner and guests. The fee (including the credit card service) is ridiculously fair compared to other platforms in the industry. I've only had to contact customer service one time for something I over looked and they were fast and professional to provide information. I cannot say enough good about Sirvoy. It has saved our business time, money, and headaches to no extent. We have sent other similar businesses we work with to sign up for Sirvoy and have heard only great things from them as well. Sirvoy is certainly a cornerstone to our businesses success. Thank you!!

Easy of use, clear and concise interface on both the back-end and front-end.

Not allowing guests to choose a specific unit number within an accommodation type (ie: Glamping Tent - Site 1 or 6). Photos not enlarging or gallery option when guests view available accommodations.

Antwort von Sirvoy

Hi Nick Thanks for your great review, it was lovely to hear how Sirvoy has been of benefit to your business and that you have only good things to say about our support staff. Regarding your request regarding the ability for guests to choose units within accommodation types, this will be passed onto our development team for further discussion. With relation to the photo enlargement and gallery options I can confirm image upgrades are high on the priority list for development so should be released in the near future. Sincerely Adele Worden Communications Manager

kristoffer
projectmanegerassitent in Schweden
Darstellende Künste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

GöteborgsOperans Guest Apartments

Kommentare: I am using Sirvoy for planing for the guest apartments that the GöteborgsOpera have.
The Opera have between 40-45 apartments per year.
by using Sirvoy i can do all parts in my job in one system.
Planing, the daily in checking and out checking of guests, schedules for the cleaners, reports and i can also easily sheer it with other either by giving them there one login or by doing a rapport.
I couldn't manage a day without it.

That it is easy to use and that you can do almost everything on you one.

Since I am using it for apartments and I need to add allot of information about the apartments I would like to be able to attach a document to each apartment/room.

Antwort von Sirvoy

Hi Kristoffer Thanks for taking the time to submit this review. We are delighted to hear that you can easily manage the day to day running of your apartments with Sirvoy and that it has become so indispensable to your business. I will let our developers know about your wish to add to documents to the units. If enough customers require the same thing then this will be added the development list and in time added as a new feature. We really appreciate your comments and suggestions as they help us to improve our system in a way that really benefits our customers. Please always feel free to drop us a line if there's a feature you need that would make your job easier. We can't promise we will always be able to do it but we can certainly try! Sincerely Adele Worden Communication Manager

Tomaz
Manager in Slowenien

Best value for money

Kommentare: We've been using Sirvoy for a couple of years now and we're quite happy with it. Although the biggest problem we have is with the booking engine for our website. It really needs an update. More and bigger pictures. You can barely see anything on those small pictures. The whole thing is lacking a bit and we see a lot of people just don't like using it. Also it really needs support for more payment gateways. Omnipay could be implemented (https://github.com/thephpleague/omnipay) It would also solve our issue with receiving credit cards from channels like booking.com over FAX. A bit easier way for price managing, line a price calendar or something would be nice.

Price and ease of use

Not enough features. The booking engine needs an update and more payment gateways.

Antwort von Sirvoy

Hi Tomaz Thanks for your comments and suggestions. Just to update you, we are currently in the process of remodelling the image gallery so that photo display will be improved and that update will be released shortly. An feature that may also solve your issue with price management is also in the pipeline. I will also pass along your other comments to our developers. In the meantime thanks for your patience and do bear with us; we are getting there! Your feedback is invaluable when it comes to prioritisation of the development list so please feel free to send us your thoughts; we always try to incorporate our customers wishes. With Thanks Adele Worden Communication Manager

PAUL
Owner/ director in Thailand
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great HMS and customer support

Easy to use, many options like statistics. It made our job much easier, especially with the use of the channel managers. We of course had some little issues over the past 4 years but they were always solved very swiftly by their professional customer support.

It was mentioned by another reviewer already that it isn't possible to just swap rooms instead of moving them first to a dummy room. Another con is that if you cancel a reservation by mistake it is impossible to re-activate it or to move it back to the ctive reservations. You will have to make a complete new reservation.

Antwort von Sirvoy

Hi Paul, thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I have been advised by our Developers that there is a room swap feature that will hopefully meet all your needs. Please see our support article here: https://sirvoy.com/blog/topic/manage-your-bookings/modify-bookings/moving-a-guest-to-a-different-room/. Regarding your second comment about the inability to reinstate cancelled reservations I was informed that this is on the Dev list. I have added your name to the list of requesters for this and you will be notified once this update is live. If you have any questions/queries on the above please feel free to contact our team at support@sirvoy.com for further info. With thanks, Adele