Best Tech Support Ever!

Bewertet am 14.4.2019
Lynn F.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, we're happy with the Sirvoy system and look forward to working with their wonderful team for many years to come!

Vorteile: We have just completed a 2 week free trial during which they uploaded our data and worked with us to get it running smoothly. They have been great! The biggest "pro" is amazing tech support! Sirvoy tech support is always available to chat 24/7 and we've never had to wait more than five minutes for assistance. And they've always solved our problems very quickly & patiently! So far, we've only used the system for the free trial period, uploaded our data, and taken one new reservation, but it seems to be working well and we're happy with it.

Nachteile: Our data didn't upload correctly, particularly taxes, and required many corrections, but they helped a lot with the process. We both have accounting backgrounds and have been using a reservation system for 10 years, yet initially still found this one confusing (partially due to terminology but also some aspects, such as their payments & reporting, are very different). Better online tutorials would be appreciated (or get a tech person to walk you step x step through the whole booking & invoicing process. Someone did that for us and it was really helpful - they're always willing to assist!). One thing that doesn't work well for Canadian businesses is the only tax option is for tax to be included in pricing. In order to be "in additional to" pricing, as is standard in Canada, we had to add tax using their only 3 available "surcharge" fields. Now we don't have surcharge fields available for other optional purchases that need to be applied to every night of the stay (eg extra bed charge - when added as an "extra", our guests have to click on the selection once for every night of their stay - very awkward). So far the Sirvoy reporting system doesn't appear to provide the data we are used to, but we're hopeful that it's partly a learning curve and perhaps there's more available than we've found at this time. To be continued in a few weeks after using the system.....

von Sirvoy an 22.4.2019

Hi Lynn, nothing makes us happier than hearing how great Sirvoy's Support Team is so thanks so much for letting us know that we are meeting your expectations there! I fully take on board the difficulties you have been experiencing with regards to payments and reporting. As Sirvoy's Communication Manager, I have opened an issue with our Dev team about this specific problem and I will check in with them soon to what improvements can potentially be made here. If there is anything you would like to add you can always contact me at adele@sirvoy.com or alternatively we can contact you by phone if preferable, to talk things through in more detail. We would love to help you resolve these issues permanently if at all possible. With Kind Regards, Adele

Almost Perfect, But Not Quite

Samuel L.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: All in all, this is perhaps the best and most functional booking system/channel manager we could hope for at our hostel. However, there are a few small changes that would benefit us greatly. Firstly, it would helps us out a lot if pricing didn't average out over multiple nights at different rates. If totalscould be calculated using the individual night rates in stead of an average, that would allow us to round out all of our totals and not end up with odd amounts (I would love to explain this further to someone if you were interested and it was unclear as described.) Furthermore, in switching bookings from one unit to another, it would be great if we could simply swap one unit for another instead of having to move one out of the way then move the other into the first unit before dragging the first booking back into the new unit. The lack of this function has required us to create internal-only dummy units in order to move guests between different units on nights when we have a full house. Again, if you would like me to elaborate on this, I would be happy to. There are a few other things that it would be nice to change on the channel manager side of things, but a lot of that is down to the other websites getting their acts together to better accommodate hostels than it is anything you guys could do about (for example, Expedia is not very useful for hosts who charge by the occupant and put multiple reservations in the same room when linked to Sirvoy, as they consider each of our individual units to be one reservation and not one person. We use units in Sirvoy as individual beds/individual guests, one bed per guest, so when Expedia reservations with multiple guests come through the channel manager it places them in one bed together at the rate of only one bed, something we do not allow.) If anyone at Sirvoy would like any further info about any of this, I would be happy to oblige. Again, all in all, we love Sirvoy here at the Burlington Hostel, it has made our jobs so much easier, but we would still love to see it get better if we could! Thanks for everything!

von Sirvoy an 29.4.2017

Hi Samuel, thanks for your review and also thanks for taking the time to write your suggestions and comments. I have noted the problem you are having regarding the price averaging and switching out the bookings. This is something that has come up before with other hotels. They have overcome this issue by creating a dummy room to swap bookings. The only potential issue here is that it will affect the stats. I have requested the developers look at this issue again, and I have also highlighted the price averaging with them. If you would like to discuss this further then please feel free to contact support@sirvoy.com and you can explain this to our customer support in further detail. We really do value your feedback and we are constantly making updates and adding/changing features so please do continue to let us know when you would like something adjusted; it helps us to tailor upgrades to meet the requirements of our clients which is our ultimate goal! Thanks again, Adele

Much Improved

John C.
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have to say that things have improved since I started with Sirvoy. In the beginning it was fairly lackluster. Linking to the travel sites was horrible and the people in customer service seemed clueless, as though there was no stored knowledge of past problems and solutions. It was as every problem I presented was the first time they had ever heard of such a mythical beast. Most of my problems were solved be trial and error on my part and not guidance from tech support. The one incident that comes to mind is that my hostel world account was set to US dollars and Sirvoy to Pesos (or vice a versa). It took weeks for someone to stumble upon this and suggest that it may be the issue. All of that being stated, while the depth their product knowledge could be drawn into question I will be the first to admit that their manners could not. They were always very polite while not helping me. I hope this helps, John

Vorteile: Once it is set up it works well

Nachteile: set up is a biatch

von Sirvoy an 27.4.2017

Hi John

I just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to write a review and to apologise for the issues you have experienced with Sirvoy's customer service team at times in the past. I assure you that we are constantly working to ensure that our staff's product knowledge is flawless and that it continues to evolve along with the system.

Some months ago we began using a new customer support software which has greatly improved our Support teams efficiency and productivity. It also contains a huge library of closed threads which help agents pin down and resolve problems more rapidly than before. I really do hope that you notice very positive changes to our support in the future.

Should you ever find these or any other issues a problem again, I would be happy to discuss them further and can be contacted at adele@sirvoy.com.

Thanks again and greetings to you all in Tulum!

Communication Manager

One of the easiest booking manager out there!

Bewertet am 19.7.2018
Alba T.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Easy to use, integrability with booking channels, accesible from mobile or tablet.

Vorteile: Sirvoy is a web base booking manager. We use for manage the reservations in our small hotel in Colombia. We can open sirvoy in our mobile when we are away from the office to check the avaliability in our hotel. Sirvoy is easy to configurate, you only have to add the room type, description and the number of rooms. You can see the daily arrivals and the price for each client. Also you can add another services to the bill of the client. Swap rooms or change dates is very easy and you can send confirmation to the guest. We use sirvoy as a booking system in our website and is very comprehensive to our clients to understand the caracteristics of the room that we offer. One of the things that I like the most is that you can add more that one lodge and link sirvoy to booking channels like expedia.com

Nachteile: sometimes we have travel agencies that book 2 years in advance and is not possible to create the bookings because the program only allow you to book one and a half year.

von Sirvoy an 30.7.2018

Hey Alba, great that Sirvoy is giving you more freedom of movement and time out of the office! Your review was very comprehensive and we appreciate you taking the time to tell others about your experience. Regarding the advance booking issue, I will certainly pass your comments on to our development team. With thanks, Adele

We found Sirvoy a wonderful experience

Joann M.
Owner/Manager
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We got Sirvoy Booking System for our hostel when we first opened our new business. We are not very tech savvy and it was easy to use and understand. As we used the probram there were times when we wished the program could be improved. We made suggestions and they were implemented right away. It keep improving each year. The support team is very responsive and helpful. We have recommended it to several other hotels and hostels that we know of. Thank you for a great program.

Vorteile: It is easy to use and they make improvements all the time with requests of users.

Nachteile: The lines on the booking page are a bit difficult to see.
It would be nice if the payment options were customizable.

Hi JoAnn

Thanks for taking the time to write your recent review. If you would like to customise the lines on the booking form by going to:

- Settings
- Booking Form
- Manage Booking Forms
- Edit Design under Booking Module

It does require some working CSS knowledge so If you don't have any technical knowledge of this I would advise that you have your web designer implement any design changes.

Regarding the payment options being customizable. Currently they are customizable but if you can provide further information about what it is you would like to achieve I can advise our development team on this further. If you would like to contact me personally about this I can be reached at adele@sirvoy.com. Your comments help us to make our system even better and are always welcomed so feel free to get in touch with us whenever there is something you would like added to our development list.

Communications Manager

By far the best booking platform

Nick P.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: After many trails and one year with other companies and lots of research we found Sirvoy. It was the best fit for our business (14 - 18 units). It is incredibly easy to use for both the business owner and guests. The fee (including the credit card service) is ridiculously fair compared to other platforms in the industry. I've only had to contact customer service one time for something I over looked and they were fast and professional to provide information. I cannot say enough good about Sirvoy. It has saved our business time, money, and headaches to no extent. We have sent other similar businesses we work with to sign up for Sirvoy and have heard only great things from them as well. Sirvoy is certainly a cornerstone to our businesses success. Thank you!!

Vorteile: Easy of use, clear and concise interface on both the back-end and front-end.

Nachteile: Not allowing guests to choose a specific unit number within an accommodation type (ie: Glamping Tent - Site 1 or 6). Photos not enlarging or gallery option when guests view available accommodations.

von Sirvoy an 22.4.2017

Hi Nick

Thanks for your great review, it was lovely to hear how Sirvoy has been of benefit to your business and that you have only good things to say about our support staff.

Regarding your request regarding the ability for guests to choose units within accommodation types, this will be passed onto our development team for further discussion. With relation to the photo enlargement and gallery options I can confirm image upgrades are high on the priority list for development so should be released in the near future.

GöteborgsOperans Guest Apartments

Kristoffer P.
projectmanegerassitent
Darstellende Künste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am using Sirvoy for planing for the guest apartments that the GöteborgsOpera have.
The Opera have between 40-45 apartments per year.
by using Sirvoy i can do all parts in my job in one system.
Planing, the daily in checking and out checking of guests, schedules for the cleaners, reports and i can also easily sheer it with other either by giving them there one login or by doing a rapport.
I couldn't manage a day without it.

Vorteile: That it is easy to use and that you can do almost everything on you one.

Nachteile: Since I am using it for apartments and I need to add allot of information about the apartments I would like to be able to attach a document to each apartment/room.

Hi Kristoffer

Thanks for taking the time to submit this review. We are delighted to hear that you can easily manage the day to day running of your apartments with Sirvoy and that it has become so indispensable to your business.

I will let our developers know about your wish to add to documents to the units. If enough customers require the same thing then this will be added the development list and in time added as a new feature.

We really appreciate your comments and suggestions as they help us to improve our system in a way that really benefits our customers. Please always feel free to drop us a line if there's a feature you need that would make your job easier. We can't promise we will always be able to do it but we can certainly try!

Best value for money

Tomaz B.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We've been using Sirvoy for a couple of years now and we're quite happy with it. Although the biggest problem we have is with the booking engine for our website. It really needs an update. More and bigger pictures. You can barely see anything on those small pictures. The whole thing is lacking a bit and we see a lot of people just don't like using it. Also it really needs support for more payment gateways. Omnipay could be implemented (https://github.com/thephpleague/omnipay) It would also solve our issue with receiving credit cards from channels like booking.com over FAX. A bit easier way for price managing, line a price calendar or something would be nice.

Vorteile: Price and ease of use

Nachteile: Not enough features. The booking engine needs an update and more payment gateways.

Hi Tomaz

Thanks for your comments and suggestions. Just to update you, we are currently in the process of remodelling the image gallery so that photo display will be improved and that update will be released shortly. An feature that may also solve your issue with price management is also in the pipeline. I will also pass along your other comments to our developers.

In the meantime thanks for your patience and do bear with us; we are getting there! Your feedback is invaluable when it comes to prioritisation of the development list so please feel free to send us your thoughts; we always try to incorporate our customers wishes.

With Thanks
Communication Manager

Sirvoy offers a solid platform that has not failed us in the 3 years we have used it.

Bewertet am 9.5.2017
Ryan S.
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We now do 75% of our bookings online through our own website thanks to Sirvoy

Vorteile: Sirvoy is simple to use and offers a tremendous amount of functionality for the cost. Sirvoy has taken our little 25 unit motel online, and in the 3 years we have been using Sirvoy, it has not let us down once. The ease of use is a big reason I recommend it-- some of my employees are in their 70s and 80s and have never used a computer before, and they were able to figure out Sirvoy in a matter of minutes. I researched many other options and Sirvoy offers most of the functionality of its competitors for a much more reasonable price.

Nachteile: My only issue with Sirvoy is the fact that it relies completely on internet connectivity. I would like there to be a way to download an offline calendar for emergencies.

von Sirvoy an 11.5.2017

Hi Ryan, thanks for the feedback. You're a great example of how the booking form can really help to increase direct bookings! Just to let you know; you can export the calendar in 'settings'. It's not in calendar format but it gives you a full list of all bookings in order with the most relevant guest details. Hope that helps a bit. Thanks again, Adele Worden, Communications Manager

Getting your stuff together!

Therese S.
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Easy to use and connect to global booking sites, TripAdvisor etc. Multiple possibles for languages and room specifications. A good overview over room and calendar. A plus with direct invoicing with account information. Wishlist: Possibilites to use any language on the booking section and change to another language for the invoice. Would be the world for us ex-pats, working in another country!

Vorteile: Easy to use, good support, flexible with changes

Nachteile: A little complicated for adding different pricing.

Hi Therese

Happy to hear that you've been finding Sirvoy a helpful tool over the past year or so.

I thought your request to change the languages on the booking section/invoices was a really good suggestion. I'm sure that it could be helpful to other users also so I am going to send that on to our developers for their feedback. Additionally your comment on setting different pricing.

Your advice and wishes really go a long way to helping us improve so always feel free to drop us a line and let us know what we can do better.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your very positive review.

Great Value!

Shane S.
Owner / Operator
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I'm new to the motel business and a friend found your site and forwarded it to me. I've been using it for over a year now and it makes my booking process and customer management very simple and professional. Several customers have been impressed with the automated emails. The only change I would like to see is the ability to store information on user defined fields. For instance I try to track why people are staying with me in a user defined field but it does not save with the customer information. Overall a very good product at a very reasonable price.

Vorteile: Price and Ease of Use

Nachteile: Inability to store user defined fields.

von Sirvoy an 29.4.2017

Hi Shane, it was great to read your review and hear that you were referred to us by another happy customer. Truly word of mouth is the best form of advertising! :) To check out the problem you've been having I made a test booking and saved info in user defined fields. I was able to export it with all the relevant information included so I think maybe I have misunderstood what you're looking for. If you would like to discuss this further with with our Customer Support we would love to hear from you so please do feel free to contact support@sirvoy.com and run through it with them. If there isn't already a solution we will try our best to find one or refer to our developers for their input. Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review for us. Sincerely, Adele Worden, Communication Manager

Sirvoy for Fjallfrid

Örjan P.
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Kommentare: We have used Sirvoy for approx four years now in order to manage a small (six unit) vacation rental business. The system has served our purpose quite well (we started off with Excel) . What I particularly like is that the system is easy to use and that it continuously evolves. Sirvoy is a significantly more powerful solution today compared to when we started off four years ago but the cost of use is till at a reasonable healthy level for our small business.

Vorteile: Subscription model
Reasonable cost
Easy to go and easy to use
All in one package
Enough functions and features for a smaller business / straight forward operation

Nachteile: Nothing in particular

Hi Örjan

Thanks for leaving us this very positive review. Happy to hear that we are working well with your vacation rental business and that you have found that Sirvoy is consistently evolving and improving.

If you think of anything that you feel would improve it's features and functionality even further then please always feel free to let us know. Your feedback is important to us and we will always try to incorporate our customer's wishes when possible.

Im from the beginning

Bewertet am 16.4.2019
Marcella L.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I was a such a beginner ( my property ID has four digits, not five!) Kidding aside, I have kept in touch so often that I know the techs by their first names (I suspect they know mine?) When I call they hang in with me until they know 'I' have resolved the issue. Any time of the day! The phone picks right up!? I will never be without this channel manager. Furthermore, I keep doing the research and no one comes close to their service. I'm a 'lifer' for sure.

Vorteile: I have been with Sirvoy from the beginning! I had never tried a channel manager. How did I EVER get along without it??

Nachteile: The 'leasts' have been long forgotten IF there were any??

von Sirvoy an 22.4.2019

Hi Marcella, thank you so much for these kind words and all your support. We really appreciate customers like yourself, who have stuck by us over the years. I'm sure you have noticed how Sirvoy has developed and improved over the last decade and it's thanks to feedback from customers like yourself that has made it what it is today. I couldn't agree more with your comments on our terrific Support Team who will happily be at your side whenever you need them! With Kindest Regards, Adele

Sirvoy is at the Top of Our List

Michael C.
General Manager
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I was recommended Sirvoy from our web developer as he had past clients use the system and had heard only positive feedback. Needless to say, the decision was made and it has been extremely easy not to look back. Our experience using the Sirvoy system over the past year has been user friendly, simple and it provides all the necessary tools for us to run a 20 room lodge/hotel online. It is very simple to add channels via the interface and took us no more than 30 minutes to get everything hooked up. I would recommend Sirvoy to any small to medium sized hotels and is without question, the best CRM system we've used so far. Oh and customer service is great too! They answer your questions nearly straight away and email you if they see a problem with your set-up , even before you notice it.

Vorteile: Ease of use / user friendliness

Nachteile: Wish there was an option to set certain promotions for separate years as well. For example,
have the dates 15/12 - 15/01 have certain price, regardless of year. Would save me time.

von Sirvoy an 27.4.2017

Hi Michael

It was great to read such a lovely review and thank you taking the time to write it! I'm glad that set up and support has helped you over the past year and that you haven't experienced any issues making the software work for your hotel.

I will certainly pass along your request to extend promotions across different years to our development team for their comments.

If I can be of any further assistance don't hesitate to contact me at adele@sirvoy.com.

Easy-to-use software for smallerbusinesses

Anja B.
Hostel Manager
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We're using Sirvoy for a small hostel and have been setting it up ourselves with no problems. The customer service is great and they find workarounds for you if a certain functionality is missing. After extensive research this was the best and also cheapest solution for a business of our size. It's continuously improving and the developers are happy to implement new suggestions. Breaking bookings could be easier and we have decided against using the built-in Channel Manager as we have a lot of long-term guests and updating availability manually is not possible. That means we put our bookings in manually but that works smoothly enough and still faster than in the program we used before. Big plus: one of the few reservation softwares that's designed well and intuitive.

Vorteile: Design, usability, support, features

Nachteile: lack of manually adjustable channel manager like the siteminder inventory

von Sirvoy an 28.4.2017

Thanks for such a fab review Anja. Good to know that you've been finding Sirvoy easy to use and Customer Service has been of help getting you started. There are features being released next week that should help with the issues you mention. We will update the Booking Blog when these becomes available so stay tuned for that. If there are still things that you feel would improve the system we would love to hear from you. Contact support@sirvoy.com with any feedback you have as we always try to use our client's suggestions when developing the system. Many Thanks, Adele Worden, Communication Manager

First Class program

Bewertet am 18.5.2019
Andreas K.
Hostel boss
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Easy to use. Fast to use. They have think about all things.

Vorteile: Easy to use and best support of program staff. Buy the program and get the best system ever made

Nachteile: Nothing. After some time you Will have the perfect system.

von Sirvoy an 22.5.2019

Wow Andreas, how lovely to receive such spectacular feedback! Delighted to hear that the system is working so well that there's absolutely nothing you would change about it. We hope you continue to feel this way but you know that our awesome Support team is always there to listen should you ever find anything you'd like changed or improved. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your review. Regards, Adele

la casa verde - Ecuadorian Guest House

Sharon B.
Administrator
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have been using Sirvoy for a little less than a year now and we are happy with its functionality. It is easy to navigate and user friendly. It is nice that guests can book directly through the site. One thing that would be helpful is if it could compile reports based on different variables - guest origin, specific extras purchased, etc. Thank you!

Vorteile: East of use.

Nachteile: Inability to compile reports based on individual "extras. " For example, if you wanted to see how many of a certain item you've sold.

Hi Sharon

Thanks for taking the time to review our system. Your feedback will be sent to our development team to help improve Sirvoy's functionality.

From your comments I understand that you are looking for a report for which you can set your own perimeters and values. While we don't offer that exact feature currently you can create reports which will contain the information you require - you can then format those spreadsheets to isolate the required fields.

How to do it:
Go to "Settings"
"Your Account"
"Export Function"
Choose "CSV file with booking contents"

Hope this helps for now - if I have misunderstood your requirement then please feel free to drop us an email or an Instant Chat to clarify...

Communications Manager

Great product need to integrate to crm tool for more relationship management functionality.

Bewertet am 28.4.2017
James G.
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Complete reservation system and integration to the other third party networks.

Vorteile: Ease of use, integration to third party networks and complete reservation package to include customer communications.

Nachteile: Limited functionality from a customer relationship management perspective. Would be outstanding product if integrated to CRM tool to expand relationship and revenue opportunities.

von Sirvoy an 29.4.2017

Hi James, we would like to take the opportunity to say thanks for writing this glowing review. It's great that you are finding the system easy to use and a valuable tool for your B&B. Regarding your request for more functionality as far as CRM is concerned, this is something I will make a note of for our developers in case it should be something they are thinking of integrating in the future. We are constantly developing and improving the software and it will only be a matter of time until we start introducing functionality such as this into the system. So bear with us and thanks for your patience! Sincerely, Adele Worden, Communication Manager

Easy to use and great service

Simon N.
Hotelier
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Sirvoy is a very intuitive system to use and requires a minimal training compared to other systems. Price is very reasonable and it's easy to integrate with both our own sales channels and partners. Minor adjustments and the system would be perfect.

Vorteile: Easy to use, no need for bible-size manuals and expensive staff training. Fulfills almost all needs.

Nachteile: Statistics function needs more options. An alarm/reminder function. The manual booking for larger groups requires many clics. Option to edit groups.

von Sirvoy an 20.4.2017

Hi Simon. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying the system and we would like to take this opportunity to say thank you for your honest and helpful feedback. We have taken your comments on board and will use your review to make our system even better.

I also thought I would mention that you can add reminders and alerts by clicking into a booking and then click "Add new alert". You can also click on a date in the calendar view to leave a note on a particular date as a visible reminder.

Additionally we are developing a guest register that might make bookings for larger groups easier to manage. Keep an eye on the booking blog for updates on that functionality..

Many Thanks
Adele

Well done Sirvoy

Terence B.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Getting better all the time support very helpful just needs a few tweaks to Deposit credit card details faxes don't always arrive

Vorteile: Ease of use

Nachteile: printing of booking long winded
have to use print specification

Hi Terence

Thank you for your recent feedback and your comments. We are delighted that you are finding the updates a continual improvement and that support is meeting your expectations. I will be sending on your suggestions to our development team. Your request for an easier method to print the booking and arrivals list has been requested by others so this will be on the devleopment list. We will notify customers when this has been released.

Regarding the non arrival of some faxes, we have spent a lot of time investigating the matter. It seems however, to be down to a routing issue which is unfortunately outside of Sirvoy's control. Be aware however that we are continuing to look into the problem.

SIncerely
Communications Manager

Challenging to Startup but worth it!

Bewertet am 26.1.2019
John C.
Owner/Innkeeper
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My overall experience with Sirvoy is positive. The setup was a big challenge. Having been a hospitality professional for many years I was never involved in IT setup etc. and with Sirvoy you need to learn real fast. Written tutorials on how to do things versus human direction and explanation of why and what to do is very different.

Vorteile: I most like the direct channel connections and the economical price.

Nachteile: The lack of human contact when in need of assistance. Customer support is mainly through online chat and written tutorials versus speaking to a person over the phone and at times for me that can be a challenge.

von Sirvoy an 1.2.2019

Hi John, thanks for leaving us this review and it's great that you have been finding your way around the system. I would like to direct your attention to our phone lines where you can chat to a member of our support who will happily talk you through the system here: https://sirvoy.com/blog/topic/switching-to-sirvoy/support_/what-support-is-offered/
Alternatively, you can request a call back through our live chat and a member of the team will call you back. Once again, thanks for leaving us this great review. Regards, Adele

Far easier and better then we expected. A relieving product we couldn't´t live without!

Bewertet am 13.12.2017
Jeanette A.

Vorteile: It´s easy to understand and use, it´s flexible and has all features you need. When we sometimes get stuck the help is only a call away and those guys always keeps their word when they say they´ll be back and help you shortly! They are also very educational and patient with dummies like me!

Nachteile: Can´t really think of anything! Perhaps a simple but safe payment solution...I would also like to be able to show more pictures of each room in the room description, if fx you can´t afford an expensive homepage but decide to only make a simple one and then would like the Sirvoy "booking button" to do the work.

von Sirvoy an 16.12.2017

Hi Jeanette
Thanks so much for your review. Really happy to hear that you are finding the system easy to use and that our customer support is giving you all the help you need. Regarding your two requests; the wish to upload extra photos and for the home page - these are currently under development at the moment so please bear with us. You can contact Support anytime for an update on this if you wish. Many Thanks Adele, Communication Manager

Sirvoy Review

Deirdre B.
Reservations Manager
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Sirvoy is easy to use and had lots of easy to find statistics built in.
We have had a few glitches from time to time however they are usually solved almost immediately.
The customer service team are always very helpful.
However, they do have to send a lot of queries to their technical support staff who are not so quick with their responses.
Our main problem is with the efax provider Sirvoy use.
We had lots of problems initially and changed our efax provider to a company recommended by Sirvoy. The problem is still persisting on occasion and Sirvoy accept no responsibility for this. If only one of their customers has a problem I believe they should look at a way to resolve same.

Vorteile: Ease of use.

Nachteile: Glitches from time to time

HI Deirdre

Thanks for taking the time to submit a review. I'm happy to read that you find Sirvoy easy to use and that you are finding customer support helpful. Regarding your issues with Efax I am aware that this is a routing problem and that there has been ongoing correspondence on both sides to try and rectify the issue. I have passed your comments on to our Sales Manager and he will be touch shortly with an update for you.

SIncerely
Communications Manager

Made our booking system super easy

Bewertet am 16.5.2017
Mara C.
Administrator

Vorteile: Love how easy it is to cancel a reservation or to add nights, everytime there is something new that I need and cant find the function I can always ask someone on the live chat instead of sending an email and waiting for my answer.

Nachteile: Maybe that is a little bit hard to get all the email address of my past customers at once, i was able to find them but the format is not as easy to read

von Sirvoy an 19.5.2017

Hey Maria, what a terrific review. We're really glad that you are finding the system easy to navigate and that you're making good use of the live chat. If you need an easy way to access email addresses I would advise you export them through the Export function (go to Settings; Your Account; Export Function) and they will be listed with some other basic information in a spreadsheet in a very easy to read format. Hope that helps! Thanks again for taking the time to write this review, Adele Worden, Communications Manager

Great booking system - easy to use

Bewertet am 2.11.2018
Arne frode P.
Founder and Owner
Groߟhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: In our company we save time and money using Sirvoy software.
Works every time - any time :)

Vorteile: Sirvoy booking system has a user friendly platform that makes it very easy for all our employees to use. Easy to customize for our needs and gives us all info needed for quick company status. In our hotel, Sirvoy gives all employees online info regarding guests - who, when, special notes, extra charges upon agreement, cleaning status for rooms, payments, etc. Sirvoy online software gives us rapid full control over our income 24/7.

Nachteile: We are most satisfied with this software.

von Sirvoy an 6.11.2018

Hi Arne, thanks for your kind words, we're all delighted to know that Sirvoy is ticking all the boxes for your business and hope it continues to do so! Love your last comment 'works every time, any time' - would make a great slogan! ;) Adele