Über Yahoo Mail

Yahoo Mail ist eine webbasierte E-Mail-Anwendung, auf die über Desktop-PCs und mobile Geräte zugegriffen werden kann.

Erfahre mehr über Yahoo Mail

Search filter as it helped me to access emails I couldn't easily find in my inbox and it is easy to use. It helped my business to keep up to date with queries and comments as well as customer service.

Spam emails- I think there is no way to stop these.

Bewertungen zu Yahoo Mail

Yahoo Mail hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 759 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Yahoo Mail bereits verwendet?

Student
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Yahoo

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Noorhidayu
Noorhidayu
Human Resources Executive in Malaysia
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

One of the best in managing emails

Yahoo Mail is one of the best email manager platform that i ever has used and it is still relevant even after 10 years has passed. It is the first ever email service that i have use and has help me a lot in my studies at the university. Sending and receiving an emails has never a problem with this software.

The problem with Yahoo Mail is, the service development and updating a new feature has become stagnant. It can't keeping up with its competitor and it has making many user has left this platform. A new feature like cloud storage will attract back the user that has left this software and making it popular again.

Vijay
Vijay
CEO in Pakistan
Essen & Trinken, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Wonderful Application for Email

Kommentare: My overall experience which was more than 2 years was not bad. I can say that it's good to use for email at small scale.

I have been using Yahoo mail service since last two years. I find it very interesting, easy to use, better management of emails, proper challen for daily email to your company employees.

It's charged for using extra mail services. I find difficulty because i can't use proper feature as it's paid.

Tatiana
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Yahoo Member for life

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Yahoo mail is easy to use and very tech friendly for non tech users.

The layout of the mail dashboard can be a bit confusing. However, once it gets filtered it is easier to navigate through.

Camille
Writer in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Horrible or such a large company

Kommentare: Not great. If I didn't have so much personal items saved on my email, I would've deleted my account long ago.

I can change the colors of my email account

I got my first Yahoo account in 2007. I used it occasionally but not frequently. With no warning whatsoever, when I logged in last time, Yahoo informed me that they had "deleted my account" because "I hadn't been logged in for a while" it had only been maybe seven months. All of my personal emails were just gone without notice. With my second and current account, I've had since 2012. I have emails that I know I've written but when searching for them, they are not found. The search filter is terrible. When you search for a keyword, something entirely different will show up. Even photos will show up even though you specified you were looking for an email, not an attachment. As far as spam goes, within the past two years the amount of spam I receive has increased. I've blocked several email addresses on my Yahoo account and yet Yahoo still allows me to receive emails from that sender. I've had to change my password probably 15 times simply because Yahoo thinks my password is not strong enough. And constantly notify me telling me I need to protect my account by paying for the password subscription protection. It's distasteful. Not to mention the two step verification I encounter when logging into a new device. I log into a new device, it says they don't recognize it so I need to confirm a code on my secondary email, but in order to log into my secondary email, I have to log out of the email I'm currently trying to log into (because they're both Yahoo)

Nicky
Independent Stylist in USA
Textilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

15 yr Yahoo User

I have multiple accounts with other emails, but I also have 3 with Yahoo that I use the most. It’s easy to use, doesn’t constantly change, and very reliable.

No complaints at this time. Sometimes is hard to find an old email. And I wish I could Flag certain emails so they aren’t deleted ever but I haven’t found a great way to do so yet.

Kristen
Tattoo artist in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Useless

Kommentare: It was ok, just not popular anymore

It was free. That is the only reason why we chose to set up a yahoo email.

No one uses yahoo anymore. Everything is Google related so we don't use this anymore. Just have to log in every so often so we don't lose the email

Tonya
Caregiver in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

I absolutely love Yahoo mail!!!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Its free, easy to use and easy to empty the trash a lot faster than individually deleting emails because honestly that’s a pain and way too time consuming for me.

It is way easier to delete multiple emails at one time than Gmail specifically because I use both email services but definately prefer Yahoo mail over gmail because of that and how bright and peppy/colorful the background is when I check my emails. Also love how much easier Yahoo mail is to maneuver than most of the other email services I use, plus its FREE!

There are really No cons I can think of. All positives.

Rachel
Office Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Yahoo mail is very fluid and easy to use

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Yahoo mail can be accessed on just about any device. It's great and user friendly on computers, laptops, tablets, phones and even smart watches. You can be notified and respond within mere seconds. It also allows you to be logged in on multiple devices, for example the entire office could be logged into the same account and be able to respond to customers promptly.

The only con I would have is that it doesn't automatically log you out when you close the box. You have to go in and actually logout. So, just simply closing the box doesn't close you out of the email. You are still logged in once someone launches the browser.

Attila
Controller in Österreich
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

User friendly email

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I've been using yahoo mail for 20+ years. It was great then and still is. Clean interface and easy to navigate with several customization options. Calendar synced with phone.

SPAM filter works well, but sometimes non-spam messages are treated as such.

Essen & Trinken, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and efficient!

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall, it is a great product that I highly recommend.

I like how convenient and simplistic it is to use this tool.

I wish there were a way to limit all the phishing emails I get. I also wish for a rescinding of the email option should the other party not have viewed the email yet and the sender decides they regret the recent email and wish to un-send it email.

Nilesh
Intermediate Representative
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Yahoo Mail review

Kommentare: Overall experience with Yahoo has been great so far. Far better than my previous email provider.

I like Yahoo for the storage space that it provides, its low cost and its good spam filters.

If Yahoo could reduce the number of ads, that would be great.

Praveen
Sr.Associate in Indien
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Yahoo mail is doing great in my last 20 years experience

Kommentare: Overall experience is very good, i am satisfied being a long time user

The inbox looks user friendly also composing new mails is very easy to work with. I trust on the success rate of the email sending feature.

The search and filter options need to be more precise and deletion of multiple mails at once should be an easy process.

marquita
owner/operator in USA
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Been with Yahoo for 23 years and plan on staying another 23

Kommentare: Yahoo is great for what it's worth, FREE email account with 1TB of storage, you can't beat that with a stick!

I like that its free, I like the comfort and reliability of Yahoo mail. I have been with them since before I had children and now my children have their own Yahoo email accounts.

I can't stand the amount of spam that doesn't get blocked I don't like that important emails get routed to the s[am folder Lastly, I could do without the ads, In the 23 years I've had an account well 2 with Yahoo, I have never clicked on and ad because I was intrigued.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

An email use in communicating, subscriptions and calendar for my schedules.

Its a good application. Where i use in sending messages and have a conversation to other people like friends and families, Business transactions, customer service etc. Also an important subscription, community communications and notifications like my social media, bank accounts and e-wallets. Use it in my registrations like social media, e-wallets, bank accounts and other subscriptions. Its friendly user and easy too access. I have been using it for more than a decade now. My inbox is already thousands now. Which means the capacity is very high. It stores my old email. In case i need to read an old file, i can easily find it. That's what i like it here. It is also free, i never paid anything for using it for more than a decade. It can accommodate my emails from my subscriptions, which i'm receiving everyday. There's also an option to sort my email from different category. Its a good way to organize and find the emails easily. A folders for photos and documents, if there's a photos and files that i need to see. A calendar where i organized my meeting schedule. It gives me a notification for my schedules too, so i wouldn't forget it.

There were times other emails goes to spam and there were important email i wasn't read because it goes to spam. Somethimes i'm worried for other important emails, that i might not read and will be automatically deleted. The advertisements inserted sometimes i opened accidentally. Though i'm not interested in those.

Verlagswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Trusted Mail Service for Over a Decade

Kommentare: Yahoo Mail is the first mail service I ever signed up for on my own. More than 10 years later, it still has relevance and value in the industry as a recognizable and trusted mail services. I am pleased with what I have received from it over the many years.

Yahoo Mail is one of the best services for sending and receiving e-mail. You can move, archive, star, or delete mail with the click of a button, and Yahoo Mail has folders available you can create to sort your mail. Though one of my cons mentions obvious spam filtering through into the main inbox, it is also easy to mark items as spam - and you can browse the spam folder and mark anything not as spam. The search bar works well to look for any specific mail items or senders.

The amount of ads on Yahoo Mail have ramped up substantially in recent years and can get in the way. Though this is likely affected by the amount of years I have had this Yahoo Mail account, I also receive a large amount of spam - and Yahoo doesn't filter out some of the most obvious scams.

Ajit
Ajit
Sales Intelligence Executive in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A Very Well-known and oldest Email Service App

Kommentare: I am using Yahoo Mail from long time and still using it. I am really used to it. Just do login with username and password and access and manage mailbox is very to see Inbox, Sent folder, Spam folder, Trash Folder, Draft new email etc. I can write any email and keep it half-done, it automatically goes to Drafts folder and again I can resume that email from draft folder. So like this, there are so many features of yahoo mail are useful. Even we get the notifications of any new email so can get ready to reply urgent emails very quickly.

All the features of Yahoo Mail are good. but I like the feature of creating new folder by any name to save important emails, attachments and pictures. Every day i get so many email from various email addresses so by using separate folder, it helps to save selected and important emails and any time I can check those important emails. It helps to avoid deleting any urgent email. I also like Trash folder because when we delete any email by mistake, it does not delete permanently, it goes to trash folder so we can easily search that specific email by name or date and restore it. Thank you Yahoo Mail for being very useful.

There are a lot of hacking incidents are going on So as a very important email service app, Yahoo Mail needs to be much more secure with 2 way authentication security like access code or OTP on phone or any installed authentication app to access the mailbox in secured manner. All other features are functioning properly.

Jeanette
Jeanette
President in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Yahoo Email is a Good Email System

Kommentare: Yahoo Mail is overall a very positive experience. It holds A LOT of emails even though it is a free account. I am very happy with Yahoo Mail

I like that I can categorize emails into folders so I can manage them by topic. I like that I can easily search to find emails I am looking for. It's also easy to reply and forward to emails as well as send attachments.

I use yahoo email for personal purposes because it doesn't integrate well with the Google services I use for my business. My yahoo email is one of the first email providers I used so I have had it for a very long time.

Alhassan
Research Coordinator in Ghana
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Okay for personal use, but not great for professional purposes

Kommentare: My overall experience with yahoo mail hasn't been great. The security and account recovery tools are very poor. And in over two years of trying, I still haven't been able to access my old account with them, not get customer service to provide any useful help.

My first email account was created with yahoomail and it seemed good. The thing I liked most about the software was the layout and interface of my account. It made it quite easy to navigate around the different folders. Also they had an option to increase the number of emails displayed per window. And that was great a feature for users with slow internet connectivity since I didn't have to navigate out and load entirely new pages just to reach non-recent mails.

The security features were very poor. They would ask me to reset my password almost every other week, which made it extremely difficult for me to track my login details and I would often get locked out of my account because I couldn't remember the last password change. Secondly, they have very poor account recovery options. I still haven't been able to access my old account to retrieve my old mails because the recovery email was also another yahoomail which can't also be accessed. No options for phone confirmation or security question to facilitate account recovery.

Halimatun
Halimatun
IT Manager in Malaysia
Buchhaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Yahoo Mail used to be superior

Yahoomail was my first email account, and it seemed to work well. The structure and usability of my account were the features of the software that I loved the best. It was simple to navigate between the many folders. They might also increase the number of emails displayed in each window. That was a useful option for people with sluggish internet connections because I didn't have to go out and load full new pages only to get to non-recent emails.

Strangely, despite what I do, emails by one of my coworkers always wind up in the spam box. They constantly end up there even though I added her as a connection. The news section in the inbox is really distracting and making the interface really messy, and it should be removed.

Amit
Director in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best Free Email Service

Kommentare: Overall all features are very good , I am using Yahoo Mail from last 15 years and very satisfied but only thing is it has to update its features.

Storage, Can chat without downloading anything as soon as you open your mail box right hand side a chat box appears where you can chat and do mail simultaneously with your contacts, Has free calendar functionality. Scans emails for viruses thus help you protect your mails.

This mail box need to update itself and provide a good customer care, If you are giving something for free you should not compensate with advertisements to recover the cost, Commercial advertisements keep on floating which distracts the user and reduce concentration on important work.

Kayla
Peer Support in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Sometimes good sometimes bad!!

Kommentare: Sometimes spam goes to inbox and inbox goes to spam. And deleted messages randomly reappear causing you to have to delete multiple times

I like that yahoo is users friendly with the conveniences of on screen notifications. Not overpriced for small businesses and a ton of built in templates for a variety of emails that are easy to follow.

Security. Since the 2016 data breach it kind of makes you worry a bit. And during an internet outage you have no access to email of importance.

Adra Safiya
Adra Safiya
Human Resources Recruitment Assistant in Malaysia
Einzelhandel, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Work and personal email

Yahoo Mail is a good option for anyone that need a free email address, either for a personal use or for business level. It can do what all other email service does. One of my favorite feature is the forum in the mail service. It has one of the best forum for discussion and i often referring to this forum for any information that i want.

It is a shame that the mobile application for this software is not as good as the web-browser version. The mobile application is slow and keep crashing while i am typing my email. I really hope they can reconstruct the mobile application as it will make it more easy to use the email in the mobile.

Jonathan
Managing Director in USA
Kapitalmärkte, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Yahoo Mail is the web's true OG.

Kommentare: Let's be honest... back in the "486" processer days, Yahoo was THE player. Email was new. A user could go to Yahoo and search for information in the world's biggest encyclopedia and the "tech industry" was not a thing in common vernacular then. Google pushed the web's OG out the door with little fanfare and the brand tanked. But... Yahoo was always out there and, if you sign back into the platform with any regularity, you can see that they have been adapting and innovating. The dashboard is far more aesthetically pleasing than GMail, the inbox management is easier, and the spam filter feels more in-tune with the user's needs, rather than the application's monetization. The percentages of email that I send out from Yahoo Mail is miniscule compared to my multitude of more "modern" alternatives... but there is something comforting about seeing that visually appealing dashboard pop up so that I can check age old accounts a couple of times a week. If you're frustrated with GMail (and if you are, you're not alone), and you want a great looking platform with years of experience and a pedigree that goes back to the dawn of the internet, give Yahoo a chance. You won't be disappointed.

The appearance of the Yahoo Mail dashboard and its customizable nature. Nostalgia. Long term reliability of Yahoo's security. Nostalgia. Ease of use. Did I mention... nostalgia...?

A bit of a "standalone platform". The thing about Yahoo is that it, for some reason (name?), seemed to lose an air of professionalism when GMail came along. It has remained strong with personal users. The fact that I opened my account 20+ years ago and can never remember the passwords.

Jose Manuel
Marketing Manager in Spanien
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Good email service but not as good as Gmail

Kommentare: It is a great email service but as a second tool. My main email service is Gmail

To find emails works quite well (quicky and exact) and I can manage different emails accounts

I receive too much spam and despite giving feedback that some emails are spam doesn't seem to work fine

Shahriyar
Shahriyar
Student in Pakistan
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Yahoo Mail.. The Guru of Email services.

Kommentare: Yahoo mail is a very simple and secure email service and has been my primary email service for many years, though I still use it but along with gmail as i am and android user.

Yahoo Mail is and excellent email service provider and is among the ones that started to provide free email services to public and wide. Yahoo mail's user interface is very simple and easy to use. It highly values the safety and privacy of its users and their communications. Its spam blocker is very efficient and keeps almost every spam mail from getting into your inbox. Users get a storage space of 1 TB with its standard free account, which is a lot to save emails and the attachments.

There is a size limit of 25 mb for a single file in Yahoo mail for sending attachments. Also it shows ads in the main inbox and send notifications about general issues (like covid nowdays), rest of that, it is a perfect email service provider.