Über Yahoo Mail

Yahoo Mail ist eine webbasierte E-Mail-Anwendung, auf die über Desktop-PCs und mobile Geräte zugegriffen werden kann.

Erfahre mehr über Yahoo Mail

Search filter as it helped me to access emails I couldn't easily find in my inbox and it is easy to use. It helped my business to keep up to date with queries and comments as well as customer service.

Spam emails- I think there is no way to stop these.

Bewertungen zu Yahoo Mail

Yahoo Mail hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 715 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Yahoo Mail bereits verwendet?

Student
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Yahoo

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Margaret
Margaret
Retired in Sri Lanka
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Yahoo provides best email service.

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

The one thing that I mostly like features is their interface. It's very simple and can be customized. Also, online shopping order alerts and updates are received on time, and that's a great feature that helped me. Daily news updates are also included.

when I refresh the inbox, Some ads pop up and I don't like it.

James
Boss in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product!!!!

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It is and has been a terrific experience using Yahoo mail, I recommend it to everyone!

My favorite thing about Yahoo Mail is definitely multiple users and spam blocker.

I personally didn't find anything I disliked about this product.

ESMAEIL
Engineer in Irak
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Yahoo is the easiest and most organized

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

It is easy to use by all groups, it organizes messages according to a schedule on a regular basis, and I like the process of responding to the inbox

I am facing some spam problems that I hope to solve as soon as possible

Jose Manuel
Marketing Manager in Spanien
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Good email service but not as good as Gmail

Kommentare: It is a great email service but as a second tool. My main email service is Gmail

To find emails works quite well (quicky and exact) and I can manage different emails accounts

I receive too much spam and despite giving feedback that some emails are spam doesn't seem to work fine

david
Operations Manager in Irland
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Email server of choice

Yahoo quickly became by personal email server of choice once I tried it out. Great spam blockers, ease of use is perfect on either mobile or PC. Not to mention its free!

Nothing, all my experiences have been positive to date

Jonelle
Managing Director in Jamaika
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Yahoo!!!!!! For Yahoo Mail

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I have a great daily overall experience with Yahoo mail. I use it daily and its functions just make my day easier.

I like yahoo simplicity. It is very user friendly and it helps you to manage your emails better by creating different folders i especially love the shopping folder and news folder. If you want a email where you dont have to scratch your head to understand use yahoo mail you will not regret it.

The search engine you have to be very specific with your wording to find whatbyou need.

Hakan
Specialist in Türkei
Kapitalmärkte, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Old but good

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

There is no storage limit. It is good. Basic functionalities are satisfying.

Many people find yahoo outdated. There is concern whether yahoo is alive or not.

Mokwena
Mokwena
Owner Software developer in Botsuana
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

No longer interested in it.

4,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Right now we use it simultaneously with Gmail. Unfortunately I can only open yahoo mail at the office on wifi.

It has been a primary email for me and my company for years. It has always been up. Never experienced a server downtime.

It is too heavy. It needs a very strong internet connection and gobbles data. For us in a third world country with expensive internet, that is a problem.

Francisco
Innovation lead in Spanien
Internet, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Use to be good one

3,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Used to be a good one but my feeling is that is too free and is full of advertising

Fast, light and easy to use, universal at his time.

To much spam and publicity, I think also a lot of fraud mailing.

Ama W
Business Development Specialist in Ghana
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Yahoo mail review

3,0 vor 5 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: I used to love yahoo mail and it was my go to mailbox until I found a better alternative

The fact that I have serveral log in options.

All my mails got deleted from my inbox and I am unable to search for old emails.

Henry
CEO in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Functional, but there are better alternatives

Kommentare: Yahoo Mail is the perfect choice for commercial correspondence, but we wouldn't recommend it as primary account for personal or business use.

Yahoo Mail offers an incredible amount of storage for email retention, which is why we use it for all of our commercials correspondence. So much storage, that is unnecessary to pay for more.

Spam. Yahoo Mail pushes spam on us more so than any and all other email services that we use. We are often required to unsubscribe from unsolicited mail, only to discover that two more have spawned. As such, the email our account retains, the longer the program takes to load on mobile devices. Lastly, Yahoo will often assert itself as the default search engine on our PC devices.

Melissa
Bekleidung & Mode, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Yahoo

Kommentare: Highly recommended to use, you wouldn't regret using this app.

I love using yahoo mail for all my email needs. Very easy to use and great storage space, no delays with your mail.

No issues, I've been using yahoo mail for 5 years and I prefer this app over any other. I love it!!!

marquita
owner/operator in USA
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Been with Yahoo for 23 years and plan on staying another 23

Kommentare: Yahoo is great for what it's worth, FREE email account with 1TB of storage, you can't beat that with a stick!

I like that its free, I like the comfort and reliability of Yahoo mail. I have been with them since before I had children and now my children have their own Yahoo email accounts.

I can't stand the amount of spam that doesn't get blocked I don't like that important emails get routed to the s[am folder Lastly, I could do without the ads, In the 23 years I've had an account well 2 with Yahoo, I have never clicked on and ad because I was intrigued.

Christopher
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Yahoo Mail

Kommentare: My overall experience was okay but once again it's personal prefers I just personally would rather use the other software

The thing I like most about Yahoo was it this was the first email system I learned how to use so it came naturally

The thing I did not like the most was after using the Gmail app it just seemed like this was a kind of second class software even though it was owned by Gmail it didn't have half the features of functions

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

An email use in communicating, subscriptions and calendar for my schedules.

Its a good application. Where i use in sending messages and have a conversation to other people like friends and families, Business transactions, customer service etc. Also an important subscription, community communications and notifications like my social media, bank accounts and e-wallets. Use it in my registrations like social media, e-wallets, bank accounts and other subscriptions. Its friendly user and easy too access. I have been using it for more than a decade now. My inbox is already thousands now. Which means the capacity is very high. It stores my old email. In case i need to read an old file, i can easily find it. That's what i like it here. It is also free, i never paid anything for using it for more than a decade. It can accommodate my emails from my subscriptions, which i'm receiving everyday. There's also an option to sort my email from different category. Its a good way to organize and find the emails easily. A folders for photos and documents, if there's a photos and files that i need to see. A calendar where i organized my meeting schedule. It gives me a notification for my schedules too, so i wouldn't forget it.

There were times other emails goes to spam and there were important email i wasn't read because it goes to spam. Somethimes i'm worried for other important emails, that i might not read and will be automatically deleted. The advertisements inserted sometimes i opened accidentally. Though i'm not interested in those.

Verlagswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Trusted Mail Service for Over a Decade

Kommentare: Yahoo Mail is the first mail service I ever signed up for on my own. More than 10 years later, it still has relevance and value in the industry as a recognizable and trusted mail services. I am pleased with what I have received from it over the many years.

Yahoo Mail is one of the best services for sending and receiving e-mail. You can move, archive, star, or delete mail with the click of a button, and Yahoo Mail has folders available you can create to sort your mail. Though one of my cons mentions obvious spam filtering through into the main inbox, it is also easy to mark items as spam - and you can browse the spam folder and mark anything not as spam. The search bar works well to look for any specific mail items or senders.

The amount of ads on Yahoo Mail have ramped up substantially in recent years and can get in the way. Though this is likely affected by the amount of years I have had this Yahoo Mail account, I also receive a large amount of spam - and Yahoo doesn't filter out some of the most obvious scams.

Raj
DGM Marketing in Indien
Metallabbau, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Useful Email Features with An Intuitive Interface

Kommentare: Yahoo Mail offers pretty much everything for free that others do but too many ads may spoil the experience a little bit for some users.

1. Yahoo mail service is a neat email communication that is well-integrated with other features of Yahoo. 2. As usual, you get to organize your mails, archive, move, delete, or categorize them in folders, etc. 3. The Views feature lets you instantly sort specific categories of mails like photos, subscriptions, receipts, docs, and so on. 4. You can use all email features with yahoo calendar, notepad, and contacts for effective communication management. For example, you can quickly add the sender to your Yahoo contacts list with a few clicks within the Yahoo mail window. 5. The search feature is quite powerful and you can wade through thousands of emails easily to find specific messages(s). 6. You can star important emails and block spam emails. 7. Yahoo’s mail settings let you customize your experience and manage a large number of mails effortlessly. 8. Vacation responder feature lets you auto-reply emails with pre-set details. 9. You can also import or export your entire address book. 10. You get 1 TB of free cloud storage space for every Yahoo mail account.

1. You see too many advertisements around your inbox. 2. Yahoo mail plus has some advanced features like temporary email ID or email domain blocking for active email users but it is a paid feature and you don’t see any advertisements. For some users, the payment may not be worth it especially when competitors offer it for free. 3. Draft message section is too basic with standard editing features. 4. Yahoo mail plus trial is available for a short period of 14 days only. 5. There are no inbuilt chat or video call features.

Nurul Aishah
Nurul Aishah
Personal Banker in Malaysia
Finanzdienstleistungen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Functional, but getting outdated

Yahoo Mail has a lot of storage capacity, which is perfect for keeping all of my emails. I've been using it for over ten years and have never had to clear my inbox since it's never been full. It is convenient for people like me to have a news summary displayed on the main dashboard since it ensures that I always have something to read and that I am up to date with current events. Its vital spam detection ensures that spam never reaches your inbox instead of filtering it to the junk folder.

There is an excessive number of adverts. The software will bombard you with irrelevant information, and there is no way of stopping it, as far as I've discovered. It also publishes all email responses in a chain format, similar to old Tumblr, which might be confusing. In terms of email, everything is OK, but the service is fading away, and no new features are being provided to keep customers happy.

Sanganagouda
Assistant Professor in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Yahoo Mail: Your One-Stop Email Solution

Kommentare: Yahoo is providing good security with a built-in virus scanner to protect users from malicious attachments. It is one of the oldest email service and worth trying. It is a One Stop Email Solution.

It is one of the oldest Email service which lost its value somewhere. There are still many good things of Yahoo Mail like-1. Yahoo Mail allows users to customize their inbox and interface, making it easier to organize and access emails.2. It offers advanced search capabilities, making it easy to find specific emails or attachments.3. Yahoo Mail allows users to integrate their social media accounts, such as Facebook and Twitter, making it easy to keep up with social media activity.4. It has an excellent Mobile app.

Improvements are needed in these areas-1. Yahoo Mail has limited folder management options, which may make it difficult to organize and manage large amounts of email.2. Yahoo Mail has limited labels and tags, making it difficult to organize and categorize emails.3. It has limited formatting options for composing emails.4. Attachment preview options.

Stephanie
Caregiver in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Yahoo Mail Makes Sorting Emails Easy

Kommentare: My overall experience with Yahoo Mail for the most part is positive. I love the features that Yahoo Mail has and Gmail does not. I still use both platforms but I really do enjoy the nice features that Yahoo Mail has to offer.

What I love most about Yahoo Mail is the fact that all of the documents and pictures that you've ever gotten in an email is all in one folder with the email attachment to it. I wish Gmail had this feature but this is really important to me because it's so much easier being able to find documents I need or I can search in the documents folder and find it right there instead of trying to think who sent that email with the documents.

Email Monitoring is one thing that Yahoo Mail needs to maybe work on a little, and I only say this because my email had actually gotten hacked and I was completely unaware of this until I go checking my email and I can't get into it. I had my phone number and back-up email on there which had gotten deleted by the hacker, but there definitely should be better security for instances like this.

Masturah
Masturah
Administrative Assistant in Malaysia
Telekommunikation, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good for personal email

Kommentare: Really good experience with this email service provider even-tho they looks like has been defeated by their close rival of Gmail.

Yahoo Mail is the first email service provided that i have use from my teenage age until now. It is remained free to use for personal usage, with a good feature to sending and editing the email. The email dashboard is keep changing to gives a fresh impression and not looking dull with the same graphic.

The spam filter detection somehow let many of the spam email to be landing on my primary inbox. It can distinguished it clearly by the sender name and the title, yet Yahoo Mail seem can't blocking the email and i had to manually marked the sender as a spam email. They need to do a better job in this area.

Staatsverwaltung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

My Top mailing app

Kommentare: Yahoo mail Is my first mailing app and i don't plan changing it anytime soon based on its ease of use and dependable attribute.

This is the first mailing app i ever used and it has always served my every purpose, I love its capacity of making use of more than one mailing account on one single application. It is seamlessly fast in email processing and has wonderful security protocol, this attributes and capacity made it the only mailing app being used by my organization.

The editing tools are not as sophisticated as i would have wanted and the spam protection is a little weak, this should be worked on by the developers as this will encourage its loyal users.

Adra Safiya
Adra Safiya
Human Resources Recruitment Assistant in Malaysia
Einzelhandel, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Work and personal email

Yahoo Mail is a good option for anyone that need a free email address, either for a personal use or for business level. It can do what all other email service does. One of my favorite feature is the forum in the mail service. It has one of the best forum for discussion and i often referring to this forum for any information that i want.

It is a shame that the mobile application for this software is not as good as the web-browser version. The mobile application is slow and keep crashing while i am typing my email. I really hope they can reconstruct the mobile application as it will make it more easy to use the email in the mobile.

Michelle
Seamstress in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Yahoo Mail Delivers!

Kommentare: My overall experience with Yahoo Mail has been positive. It is a free email service that allows you to do everything you need to do when it comes to sending emails. In more recent years, however, I have switched to Gmail primarily. It is my current favorite.

Yahoo Mail was the very first website I made an email address through in my entire life. I was new to the internet and this was back in the 90s. I didn't like the look of hotmail and Yahoo just seemed superior. Fast forward 20 years later, Yahoo Mail is still pretty great. I love the ability to customize your folders, as well as your background wallpaper for your email. You can also set it up so it notifies you when you have any unread emails straight to your desktop.

The ads can be pretty annoying that is for sure. There have been times in the past when important emails went straight to my Spam folder instead of my Inbox and I almost didn't see/read them. I fixed this problem by saving said email to my contacts list and from then on never encountered that issue again.

Logistik & Lieferkette, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Yahoo y’a hoooo

Yahoo mail has a dynamic interface and is easy to use. As a small business I feel valider by the tool as I’m not overpriced

Sometimes deleted mails will resurface . . It’s spam blocker is a bit wonky and usually is hard to filter