Über Bookingmood

Bookingmood bietet flexible Buchungssoftware für Vermietungsunternehmen jeder Größe. Immer provisionsfrei.

Erfahre mehr über Bookingmood

I like that I can embed the calendar on my website and link it directly to the form that guests complete to enquire about dates. This then feeds straight into my calendar as a pending booking.

That youhave to pay extra to have it work two ways.

Bewertungen zu Bookingmood

4,9
4,0

Bookingmood hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 14 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Bookingmood bereits verwendet?

Raz
Owner in Israel
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best reservation calendar widget I could find

It is eazy to setup and has the best availability calendar widget

A native app could be nice. Having to login to the website every time is a con. Also a native app could be better at saving contacts directly from booking requests to my phone etc

Antwort von Bookingmood

Hi Raz, many thanks for your kind words. We will look into creating a native app in the future. We hope you'll enjoy Bookingmood in many more years to come!

Lissa
Owner in Spanien

Good program

Kommentare: Great support team. Always available for questions, quick responses, very open to additions and modifications.

Calendar is easy to navigate. I upgraded from a previous product, so there was a learning curve, but I’m happy with the way this works. Syncs really well with other booking platforms I use so I am in control of my calendar. I have chosen the Plus level of the program as I don’t need a lot of the features of the higher one. Customer support is fantastic and they are very responsive to suggestions to improve the program or add/modify features!!

I would like to have a little more customizable features in terms of display and color coding.

Antwort von Bookingmood

Hi Lisa, many thanks for your kind words. As you said we take our customers very serious. We are always open for additions and modifications and try to give the best support. We hope you will enjoy Bookingmood for a long period to come!

Ishbel
Ishbel
Holiday cottage owner in Portugal
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not really familiar enough to give a full review

Kommentare: I’m still not totally familiar with it yet, I’m sure when I get used to it things will be clearer. I am happy about the syncing, that is working well and, while I will never feel totally safe that people booking directly from my website are able to trust the bookings shown from the other platforms, I think it’s a little less precarious. If you know what it’s like, getting a double booking because 2 people are looking at the same time and book within a few minutes of each other, then they overlap it’s a total nightmare. Booking.com are incredibly harsh and block you for a long time if you have to cancel. Probably one of the worst things for us as we only have a single rental so can’t offer other accommodation.

Integration was not simple, it took ages for it to integrate, when it did there were 2 copies of the calendar!, but now it is up on the website it seems to work well and I like to look of it on my website

It’s a bit clunky, I don’t like the way it looks when you sign in the and the new list is not easy to see when checking bookings. This part of it was much better in the old system. Also I can’t immediately see the booking information when I need to check who has booked and how many people, are there children, do they have a pet etc. I liked with the old system a whole page for the month, easy to see my booking notes to one side.

Antwort von Bookingmood

Hi Ishbel, many thanks for your review. We are continuously working on making our tool and interface better. We are glad to hear that the syncing works well, this is an important feature within the system. We're sure you get more used to the system once you have worked with it for a longer period.

Lisa
Owner in Hongkong

New User

Kommentare: So far so good. It has taken a little time to get used to the new software as it is more more complex than Availability Calendar with many more features but I am overall quite happy and I think with time will get on no problems.

I don't like how I cannot enter manual bookings with a title. It just comes up as "booking" whereas on my calendar screen I like to see "guest names" across the dates. I also struggle with the incoming calendar sync from places such as Airbnb as I don't like how open dates loocked blocked on the calendar as they get filled out as "available on Airbnb". I therefore turned this direction off as it made my calendar to confusing to read.

Antwort von Bookingmood

Hi Lisa, many thanks for your review. With an update we released today it's possible to add manual bookings with a title. Let us know what you think of it on support@bookingmood.com!

Tom
Owner in Belgien
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Great help to rent out many holiday rentals

Kommentare: A great devoted small but hard working Dutch speaking (and English of course) team. Very focused on client satisfaction. Help, almost immediately!

On the frontend it looks very nice & clean. It gives my business a professional look ;-)

Sometimes the overall search calendar loads a little bit slow.

Angela
Pet Sitter in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Great solution for my needs

Even though I use the software in a different way than its intended use, it has been a great solution to show an availability calendar for my services.

I would love to be able to enter the number of slots available per day: this isn’t intuitive when thinking about rentals, but I can host a certain number of guests per day, and the are not individual rentals.

Antwort von Bookingmood

Many thanks for your review, Angela! Bookingmood is always in development. Managing available slots might be an interesting feature for the future. Have you already posted this idea using the Feedback button in your dashboard? Your feedback will shared with us and other users of Bookingmood. You will be updated about further actions regarding your feedback as well. By adding your feedback it will stay on our radar.

Manager in Tschechien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Great booking manager and calendar

The calendar management and reservations overall

It is a new software, so many things change from month to month and not always for better

Antwort von Bookingmood

Hi David, many thanks for your kind words. We are continuously working on improving our tool, by adding new features and to make it as user-friendly as possible.

Collette
Director in UK
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Brilliant!

We wanted something simple to use that we could sync with our existing calendar (iCal) that we can display to show availability on our website.I’m not very tech savvy but I managed to set this software up & if I needed any guidance the customer support was fantastic! Very helpful & prompt with their responses.

Sometimes the dates spread over 2 days (as would be needed for hotel bookings) we only need to book one day at a time out of the diary.

Antwort von Bookingmood

Many thanks for your kind words, Collette! It's good to hear that you enjoy Bookingmood and that you find our customer support helpful. Let us know on support@bookingmood.com about the dates spreading over 2 days, so we can look into this.

Eloise
Owner in Frankreich
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

New user

Kommentare: Good

I like that there’s a monthly rate rather than a commission fee and that it’s reasonable. It’s very easy to use and to embed on your own website.

I don’t like the fact that pricing is a feature only possible in the most expensive plan. Being able to see how much a holiday home costs on specific dates js pretty essential to the potential customers on my website. It’s a serious impediment to them booking with me. Not being able to book direct or get payment management in the lesser tiers is fine - but thr lack of ability to show pricing per night is a reason I am considering another option.

Antwort von Bookingmood

Hi Eloise, many thanks for your kind words. Regarding the pricing: in our Plus plan you can already show pricing per time period and pricing per number of guests. In our Premium plan you have more pricing options.

Jo
Owner in Jamaika
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Works well , but some problems sometimes

Kommentare: We do not know if we want to keep using it ,

Its easy to work with when you start but we noticed it is too expensive to have it work two ways

That youhave to pay extra to have it work two ways

Antwort von Bookingmood

Hi Jo, thanks for your review. If you mean the option to sync availability both ways (so import and export), then this is available in our Plus plan. Because it's quite a big feature we added it in our Plus plan and not in our Basic plan.

Charie
Event Director in USA
Eventservice, Selbstständig

Meets Our Needs

Kommentare: Overall, we are happy with Bookingmood.

That we can post it right on our website and changes are live.

You have to click through a couple different items before you get to where you add a booking.

Antwort von Bookingmood

Many thanks for your kind words, Charie!

Mckenzie
Web Designer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Vacation Rental Software that won't break the bank

Kommentare: I've had a few interactions, reporting bugs and asking questions, and the team has always gotten back to me in a timely manner.

I was looking for something to manage my vacation rentals seamlessly, with some basic options available, and bookingmood checks a ton of boxes for a small amount of money. The value here is great.

I wish there was more flexibility with the layout of the public page, the ability to enlarge and feature certain images would be most ideal.

Antwort von Bookingmood

Many thanks for your kind words, McKenzie! We continuously working on improving Bookingmood and we are glad you are enjoying our tool.

Catherine
gérante in Frankreich
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Calandrier

Kommentare: Très bien, j'aimerai essayer la réservation directe sur mon site internet [CONTENU SENSIBLE] (Bientôt un nouveaun site en construction)

Facile à utiliser après quelques jours , nous avions avant availability calander

difficultés à passer au paiement, j'ai recommencé plusieurs fois...j'aimerai bien tester d'autres fonctionnalités....

letztes Jahr

Hi Catherine, many thanks for your kind words. It's good to hear you like Bookingmood!

Rudi
Engineer in Belgien
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Easy to use calender for integration into websitepage- ideal for vacation rentals

Kommentare: Great online support

Easy to use and integrate, easy to update

Login in was a problem, but thanks to direct support it was solved, I hope

Antwort von Bookingmood

Many thanks for your kind words, Rudi!