Reoon Email Verifier Erfahrungen

Über Reoon Email Verifier

E-Mail-Verifizierungslösung, mit der Unternehmen E-Mail-Listen, Domänen, SMTP und mehr auf einer einheitlichen Oberfläche validieren können.

Erfahre mehr über Reoon Email Verifier

My workflow is made easier by the API provided. I compared the results with other providers before purchasing and found them accurate.

I haven't found anything that I don't like about this software yet.

Bewertungen zu Reoon Email Verifier

4,9

Reoon Email Verifier hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 126 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Reoon Email Verifier bereits verwendet?

Gur
Gur
Owner in Israel
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Reoon Email Verifier - Great value for money

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience with Reoon Email Verifier has been excellent. The platform has significantly improved the accuracy and deliverability of my email campaigns by efficiently identifying and removing invalid, disposable, and risky email addresses. Its fast processing speeds, user-friendly interface, and detailed reporting have made managing email lists much easier and more effective. Additionally, the responsive customer support has been very helpful whenever I needed assistance. Overall, Reoon Email Verifier has been a game-changer for my email marketing efforts.

Pros: What I liked most about Reoon Email Verifier Exceptional accuracy in identifying and removing invalid and risky emails. Fast processing speeds for both individual and bulk email lists. A user-friendly interface that is easy to navigate, even for non-technical users. Comprehensive reporting that provides detailed insights into email list quality. Cost-effective pricing that offers excellent value for money. Responsive customer support with quick and helpful responses to inquiries.

It lacks advanced integration options with some lesser-known email marketing platforms, which would enhance its versatility even further.

Christopher
Christopher
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Accurate and Simple Email Verifier - Get Reoon Today

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Fantastic and stress-free. We couldn't be happier with the onboarding and well-executed UI.

The ease of implementation and how quickly we can process our lists.

Not necessarily a con, but we would like to have scheduling of tasks vs. single-point list verification so we can automate this process.

Etienne
Ceo in Frankreich
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Review for reoon

It’s cheap and nice to have as a tool combined with others

Catchalls marked as catchall when they aren’t

Karen
Project Manager in Philippinen
Schreiben & Editieren, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fast, Easy, and User-Friendly

Kommentare: My experience with Reoon Email Verifier has been excellent, largely because it's so easy to use. The interface is intuitive, making email verification quick and straightforward. It efficiently handles tasks, making my work much easier. Overall, it's a user-friendly tool that meets all my email verification needs.

As a beginner stepping into the world of email verification, I found the Reoon Email Verifier impressively easy to use and remarkably fast in delivering results. Its user-friendly interface stands out, making navigation and operation straightforward, even for those who might not be tech-savvy. The simplicity of the design does not compromise its efficiency; instead, it enhances the overall experience by allowing users to quickly perform verifications without getting bogged down in complexities. This blend of speed, ease, and a well-designed interface makes it a top choice for anyone new to email verification tasks.

None that I can think of. It does its job and does what's expected.

Ilya
Owner in UK

Solid tool, great value

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Reoon beats other options on the market for 2 main reasons for me: cost and data. In terms of cost, Reoon is the most cost effective option on the market. Low cost does not correlate with quality here - the quality is at least as good as the market leaders, if not better, by some measures. In terms of data, I really like how Reoon returns a csv with more than just "valid/invalid/unknown". The tool appends a number of columns with extra data about the verification process. Tbh, I never really used that data for anything specific apart from sorting the csv sheet, but, for some reason, it just feels good to have it there.

I have noticed a slightly higher amount of 'unknown' results, compared to other solutions. I am not a tech expert, but I believe that might be due to the time-out time, so, perhaps, increasing that might help.

Roman.
Roman.
Outreach Consultant in Ukraine
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Experience using Reoon

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

I like their UI bc you get used to it really fast. I like their explanational youtube video - straight to the point, no BS. I like their email verification statuses, especially their description. I like that I can use Reoon using just a keyboard when I need to verify a single email.

Sometimes during a bulk email verification process I get a few unknown status emails, but when I scan those again one by one it appears they are valid. This is something tech team can improve in the future

Muaz
Growth Consultant in Malaysia
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love how easy to verify the email

Kommentare: Love it! Do recommend to others to use, and also I got from my friend use the tools.

I like the most is when I can connect via API to my tools, so that every time user fill in the form, I can know the email is valid or not, so I can use to send email to only valid email.

The interface somehow looking a quite back dated, not so into the latest UI/UX that most of the tools using right now.

Kristian

My favorite Email Verifier

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall, Reoon has been a winner in my business, and I will continue to use it.

Reoon Email Verifier does the job, does it very well, and is incredibly affordable. It is my go-to product for Email Verification now. It is easy to use, easy to implement, and incredibly affordable. I also enjoy the variety of options they have as far as plans go. Whether you want to purchase X amount of credits that never expire outright, or subscribe to daily credit plans, there are many options to make it work for your business. The customer service is also excellent!

I have almost no complaints, except it is always nice to learn the tricks of the trade from the companies who make the tools we use for outbound. They often have the best resources, and it would be nice to see a more robust blog from Reoon.

Tristan
Tristan

Solid Service

Compared to others, they did a good job validating. All for a good price. I tested 100 leads for all the other top verifiers, for free, and those all did very similar. With the most used ones having the least amount of emails verified, and reoon being the least amount verified (which to me is a good thing, would rather not send to suspicious emails anyways)

Nothing really, as long as the verifications are accurate

Shinwoo
CEO in USA
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Easy to use, price efficient

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

The price at which Reoon Email Verifier was priced at was at a price that made the most sense for me and my company. A one time payment for it's software made much more sense than paying monthly.

I do have to buy multiple codes to increase the daily limit, however the lifetime credits they provide is very generous so it has been very good regardless.

Oussama
Oussama
CEO in Marokko
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Simple UI and Cheap Email Verifier

Kommentare: The overall experience has been excellent, and their customer service is outstanding.

In comparison to other solutions, Reoon Email verifier offers exceptional value for the money. It features a straightforward UI and all the data required to filter false emails. The given API streamlines my process. Before making a purchase, I checked the results with other service providers and discovered that they were correct. I got in touch with the group, and they responded to some of my inquiries. If they are unable to confirm an email, credits are also given back for unknown emails. If you enjoy sending cold emails, buying this will be simple.

As a result, I can't think of any features in this software that I dislike; rather, some valid emails are displayed as being unable to be verified. When I contacted the team about this, they explained that this can occur because of the target server and that they also reimburse credits if the verification is unsuccessful.

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you very much for sharing your experiences. We really appreciate your time. Your review will surely inspire us to continue our journey. We wish you a wonderful day.

Faydra D
Faydra D
Most-Things Web Consultant in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Very pleased with Reoon Email Verifier

I like that the tool is super easy to use. I upload a CSV file of all the emails I want to have analyzed, wait less than a minute, and I get my results. Even on one list that had almost 1,000 email addresses, Reoon did the work very fast. I really like the visual wheel and the color-coded legend that shows the different types of emails detected.It's not just "good” and "bad." You get to see whether someone's email is attached to a full inbox, whether email addresses are attached to disposable email services, whether the email address goes to a catch-all receptacle, whether the email address is invalid or unknown and a few other specifics. You can then down a CSV or XLSX file with just what's been marked Safe, All the emails, or you can get a CSV and/or XLSX file of all the emails in specific categories, like everything deemed risky, invalid only and unknown only.It may not seem helpful to have a list of invalid or unknown emails, but I think it makes sense to look through them and see if there are any obvious misspellings, like someone typing .con instead of .com or someone typing .com when you know that a certain provider only uses .net.I'm really glad that I did not pass this deal by when I saw it on AppSumo, like I did with so many others.

No cons to speak of. Everything I use/see, I really like a lot!

Leo
Design Director in Mexiko
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Streamlining Email Campaigns with Precision

What stands out most impressively about Reoon Email Verifier is its unparalleled accuracy in distinguishing valid from invalid email addresses. This precision has been a game-changer for my email marketing campaigns, significantly reducing bounce rates and ensuring that our messages reach our audience. The tool's user-friendly interface deserves special mention; it's intuitive and makes the process of uploading and verifying large volumes of email addresses remarkably straightforward. Furthermore, the speed at which Reoon processes lists, combined with the clarity of the verification reports, allows for quick decision-making and immediate improvement in campaign performance. These aspects collectively have not only enhanced the efficiency of our email marketing efforts but have also provided peace of mind that our communications are as effective as possible.

While Reoon Email Verifier excels in many areas, one aspect that could see improvement is its pricing structure. The current plans, although reasonable, could offer more flexibility to accommodate the varying needs of small businesses or individuals who may not require extensive verification services regularly. A per-verification pricing option or smaller package deals could make it more accessible to a wider range of users. Additionally, on rare occasions, I've noticed a few legitimate emails being marked as risky, which although a minor issue, suggests there is still room for enhancing the algorithm's discernment capabilities. Addressing these areas could make Reoon Email Verifier an even more indispensable tool for email marketers and businesses alike.

Edem
Solopreneur in Ghana

Streamlined Email Verification. Quite Effective and Affordable Tool

Kommentare: It has been a great experience overall

Reoon offers great value for money compared to other providers. It has a clean interface which gives comprehensive information, it allows me to filter out bad emails effortlessly. The speed of the verification process is impressive, allowing for quick verification of large email lists. Reoon's accuracy in identifying genuine email addresses is commendable, employing various methods for thorough verification.

i don't really have any cons. It is easy to use

Justine
Marketing Strategist in USA

Great Email Validator

Kommentare: I have lists of scraped emails that I don't trust to be good. Reoon helps me know which ones are safe to email and which ones should be approached more cautiously (or not at all.)

It's fast at processing emails and seems to be accurate. The interface is very easy to navigate.

It's not immediately obvious which email types are recommended for cold emailing, but that is solvable with a little research. It would also be ideal to be able to upload several files into one or to be able to combine files while downloading, vs having to do so manually.

Burcu
Burcu
Founder in Türkei
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good service @ affordable rates

Kommentare: I am using regularly and happy with the overall efficiency.

Pricing is relatively low for a very good service

Nothing as it meets my needs. I use it often and very happy with the results.

Rio
Rio
CEO in Indonesien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

The Accurate Email Verification Tool with LTD Price

I can analyze all of my email lists to decrease the bounce rate.

Maybe the credits' limitation is so low for me.

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you very much for sharing your experiences. We always try our best to provide the best service possible at an affordable rate. Unfortunately email verification also costs us money on our end and for that reason to maintain the quality the limit is necessary. We wish you a wonderful day.

Matt
Matt
Manager in USA

This Email Verifier Saved My Outbound Campaigns

Easy to use, fast, high quality results. Stay out of spam, protect your domain, email address(es) and IP.

So far there isn't any issues. The service works as expected.

Gabriel
Director in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy and Simple Integration while it is 100% effective

Easy and Simple Integration while it is 100% effective. It can be setup and running within 1 hour time. The detection level is awesome.

Nothing that I can think of, so far I only see the pros side as it improve our business ever since we use their service.

Anand
Anand
Enginner in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Effective Email Verification Tool

It's an Easy tool to verify bulk email databases. Nice and Fast speed to check the Emails. It also checks whether the inbox is full or not. It's good overall. I have been using this on a weekly basis and by far there is no complaint. My Email Delivery rate has improved.

They should add an option to scan direct excel files not only csv and txt.

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you very much for sharing your experiences. The excel file support thousand of different formats and tabs. To keep the process simplified and error free, we decided not to add direct support of it. We can understand it increases the steps for the users, but overall it will reduce the errors.

Alex
Recruitr in Argentinien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, Selbstständig

Speed and quality matter!

Its extremely easy to use and the quality of the output is wonderful. Speed is also very important, this is why the guys at Reoon have done a great job with this tool.

none as of now. It gets the job done with what I would say is +99% of accuracy.

Antwort von Reoon Technology

Thank you very much for sharing your experience. We are really happy to know that you are pleased with our service. Your review really inspires us to continue our journey!

Sowrabh
Founder in Indien

Best in the market

Kommentare: It is a really good email verified but the daily limits should be more in my opinion.

The quality of email verification is top class.

The daily limits need to be increased. A monthly cap can be a better option.

Antwort von Reoon Technology

Thank you very much for your feedback. The lifetime credits are not capped by the daily credits. So, if you get lifetime credits, you can use them anytime you want. We wish you an awesome journey with us!

Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Email Verifier!

Kommentare: Love it, the support was responsive and the team is generous.

Quality and user interface. Love everything!

None at all. I like this application so much.

Kali
Email Marketing Specialist in USA
Großhandel, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Email Verifier!

Kommentare: It took our send rating from 95% to 99.5%. We were using another software that did not work nearly as well so we are very happy with Reoon!

This software works! The results are easy to interrupt and can be explained to stakeholders that do not have email experience. I also like that they don't charge you for any of the emails that come back as "unknown"

The cleaned list exports are a little long/large. I feel like some of the fields aren't needed and can make it a little confusing until it is cleaned up.

Antwort von Reoon Technology

Thank you very much for sharing your experience. We really appreciate your time. Providing quality service is always our top priority. Your review inspires us to continue our journey!

Jaja
Finance Head in Philippinen
Outsourcing/Offshoring, Selbstständig

Loved this tool!

Kommentare: Love it so much!

Ease of access, user-friendly tool, etc.

None at all.