Über Reoon Email Verifier

E-Mail-Verifizierungslösung, mit der Unternehmen E-Mail-Listen, Domänen, SMTP und mehr auf einer einheitlichen Oberfläche validieren können.

Erfahre mehr über Reoon Email Verifier

My workflow is made easier by the API provided. I compared the results with other providers before purchasing and found them accurate.

I haven't found anything that I don't like about this software yet.

Bewertungen zu Reoon Email Verifier

4,9

Reoon Email Verifier hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 85 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Reoon Email Verifier bereits verwendet?

CEO in USA
Quelle: GetApp

Reoon Email Verifier Dusts Competition

I want to first start off by saying that I have used Reoon Email Verifier for over a year now, and I use it everyday in my digital marketing agency to get in touch with business owners that could use my services.. I have to say that I have used every mainstream name email verifier tools(you know the ones if you're familiar with email verification) and I have to say that Reoon Email Verifier blows them all out of the water with a few things: - Ease of use - Beautiful and simple UI - It tells you exactly what the email is whether that be valid, role, catch-all etc., That's just a few of the things that I love about this tool... It's simple to use and clean, beautiful interface makes this my go to email verifier that has not failed me one time in over a year of using it. I also must say that the customer service of the Reoon team is second to none with swift response times and a very friendly team. If anyone is reading this and they need an email verification service that will never fail you, trust someone who is a fulltime digital agency owner that uses this tool literally every single day that this tool as simple as it is will blow your mind.

Tigran
CMO in Armenien

Using Reoon For Cleaning My Scraped List

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I use Reoon on a daily basis and never encountered an issue so far. The support team was always quick to respond

It provides great value compared to its price. It doesn't charge illogical numbers for verifications and still provides almost identical results compared to more premium tools. Plus, it's super fast.

I would like it to have a reverse lookup function cause my list lacks comprehensive First Names, and I would like to be able to get that from Reoon.

Alycia
TEAM LEADER in Frankreich
Restaurants, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good job for plateform filter mail

Kommentare: With Reoon i can consolidate my list of marketing mail , to be sure to not send at spam or something bad

I can have de historic of my researchthe performance of the filter are good

For the moment i dont need more , all is ok

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you very much for sharing your experiences. We really appreciate your time. Your review will surely inspire us to continue our journey. We wish you a wonderful day.

Claudia
CMO and VP of Programs in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Exceeded my expectations

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

I've found this tool to be incredibly useful in improving my email campaign performance. Previously, I struggled with high bounce and invalid rates coupled with low open rates - often only reaching the high teens percent opens. Since using this platform, my open rates have skyrocketed, frequently surpassing 50% now. For me, this drastic increase has been game-changing. With more emails being opened, I've seen a rise in sign ups and responses too. It seems my messages are actually reaching recipients rather than getting filtered as spam. The platform is very intuitive as well. After a quick video, I was off and running with impactful campaigns.

So far, I'm very pleased with the service. My only suggestion would be to allow unused credits to roll over month-to-month. As it stands now, any credits I don't use in the billing period are lost. Having the option to save credits from slower months and apply them during busier times would be very helpful.

Pierce
Patent Agent in USA
Biotechnologie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellence Only

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

This is a no holds-barred, API-enabled solution for the rest of us.

I was displeased at how easy it was to learn. Too easy to learn.

Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Verification Rate

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I uploaded my previous campaign's bounce lists before I started using them. It was 98% accurate. Afterwards, I verified my new leads and continued sending my campaigns. I am very satisfied

I would like to download verified email file with the same name I've uploaded

Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Email Verifier!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Love it, the support was responsive and the team is generous.

Quality and user interface. Love everything!

None at all. I like this application so much.

Sohail
Sohail
Director in Indien
Computer-Vernetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome Email verifier and Easy to use

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Reoon has become my go-to Email Verifier and I've been using it regularly. It just takes a couple of minutes to clean my email list and give me a downloadable CSV or XLS file. I think it's one of the most affordable email verifiers out there and I highly recommend it to everyone.

I don't think of any cons. I like every aspect of this tool.

Mitchell
Mitchell
Manager in USA
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Value as Email Verifyer

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Ease of use and accuracy of results. This is a great value.

I had no issues. It is easy to use and does the job well.

Anant
Anant
CEO in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best emailer verifier at this cost

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Speed of verification of email list is superb.

They can work out on there UI/UX more and make it more user friendly

Steven
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Email Verifier

Kommentare: I have a lot of clients who input inaccurate email addresses, and this tool helps me to clean-up and correct the mistakes to improve deliverability.

1. Clean interface2. Quick processing3. Accurate results4. Helpful support5. Ability to verify a single email

1. No Wordpress plugin2. Daily limits can be a bit low3. Improve the API

letztes Jahr

Thank you very much for sharing your experience. We really appreciate your time. Your review really inspires us to continue our journey!

Oussama
Oussama
CEO in Marokko
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Simple UI and Cheap Email Verifier

Kommentare: The overall experience has been excellent, and their customer service is outstanding.

In comparison to other solutions, Reoon Email verifier offers exceptional value for the money. It features a straightforward UI and all the data required to filter false emails. The given API streamlines my process. Before making a purchase, I checked the results with other service providers and discovered that they were correct. I got in touch with the group, and they responded to some of my inquiries. If they are unable to confirm an email, credits are also given back for unknown emails. If you enjoy sending cold emails, buying this will be simple.

As a result, I can't think of any features in this software that I dislike; rather, some valid emails are displayed as being unable to be verified. When I contacted the team about this, they explained that this can occur because of the target server and that they also reimburse credits if the verification is unsuccessful.

Sesan
Training Manager in Nigeria
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

High Delivery Rate

Kommentare: Reoon is the simplest and most affordable solution I have ever come across. Having tried numerous email verification platforms in the past, I can confidently say that Reoon has exceeded my expectations in every aspect.

The verification speed was very fast and I had 99.9 % Delivery rate.

I have not had any complain using Reoon so far.

Alin
CEO in Rumänien
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Effortless Email Verification with Reoon

I've used Reoon Email Verifier, and I must say it's incredibly fast and accurate. It's the ideal solution for bulk email verification, and it quickly spots invalid or undeliverable addresses. This has saved me a lot of time and has helped maintain my domain's reputation. The segmentation feature is fantastic, keeping my email lists well-organized for various projects.

Honestly, I've been using Reoon for a while, and I haven't run into any issues. It's user-friendly, even for someone like me who isn't very tech-savvy. It has solved the problem of dealing with incorrect or disposable email addresses during customer registration, making my life much easier.

Burcu
Burcu
Founder in Türkei
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good service @ affordable rates

Kommentare: I am using regularly and happy with the overall efficiency.

Pricing is relatively low for a very good service

Nothing as it meets my needs. I use it often and very happy with the results.

Matt
Matt
Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

This Email Verifier Saved My Outbound Campaigns

Easy to use, fast, high quality results. Stay out of spam, protect your domain, email address(es) and IP.

So far there isn't any issues. The service works as expected.

Lucas
CEO in Frankreich
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Satisfied user

It delivers on its promise and with good results.

The UI/UX looks a little bit outdated and could use a redesign.

Charlene

Maximizing list quality

Kommentare: It's incredibly efficient at reducing bounce rates, which has noticeably improved the success of my email campaigns. Its saves me a significant amount of time and effort by automating the process of verifying email addresses, ensuring my email list is always clean and accurate. I've also seen a marked increase in email deliverability and a reduction in unnecessary costs.

Reasonably easy to use: upload list of email addresses via CSV file and press go.

The user interface isn't as intuitive as I think it could be. But, give it 6 months and they'll probably have a slick, intuitive interface that suits 99% of the users.

Tristan
Co-Founder in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great email verification accuracy, great price

really accurate, I was on the hunt for the most accurate email verification tool on the market, and reoon has performed in the top quartile.

Some additional integrations with existing tools would be helpful, but not critical.

letztes Jahr

Thank you very much for sharing your experiences. We really appreciate your time. Your review inspires us to continue our journey!

Shivaji
Founder in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Surprise in a little box!

Kommentare: For lead generation, it is essential that you have verified emails to make sure your outreach activities are not categorised as 'spammy'. Reoon is solving that problem for many of us.

Honestly, I didn't have a lot of expectations when I started to use the service because I have had bad experience in the past with similar products. But for a standalone email vertifier, I just love the ease, speed and accuracy!

Nothing specific to point ut at this momnet. There is room for UI and UX to improve for sure. And along with that I'm sure there are other areas the team could look into improving as well.

letztes Jahr

Thank you very much for sharing your experiences. We really appreciate your time. Your review really inspires us to continue our journey!

CEO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This software is a lifesaver!

Reoon is a lifesaver. It is very good at verifying emails and has improved my deliverability on my outreach campaigns.

There was nothing that I didn't like about this software.

Ali Morteza
Founder and CEO in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

The best bang for your buck email verifier

Kommentare: Overall it is great, and I will continue using it

I like that they give a lot of credits off the bat, and I don't run into issues with bottlenecks in verifying recipients. I also like how easy it is to to verify emails by submitting a CSV.

There are no cons that come to mind in using the software.

Robert
President in Serbien
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

A+++ For Email Verification

Kommentare: Great and Highly Recommended. Best Email Verifier on the Market.

Verified Yahoo/Aol emails when other email verifiers did not. Fast, efficient, low-priced

Nothing . Works Perfectly! Everything about the verifier works great.

Great software!

The ease of use to ensure contacts are verified.

The outdated UI but that is very minimal as the tool is what's important.

Tracey
Tracey
Founder in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Most valuable product I didn't know I needed

It cleared out a huge list and deleted 46% that was bounced back. It saved me from getting locked out of my email sender. Highly recommend

Absolutely nothing - easy to use, no complaints.