Über Localboss

LOCALBOSS ist ein Google Maps-Bewertungs-Tracker, der lokalen Unternehmen hilft, ihren Google-Score zu verbessern und neue Kunden zu gewinnen.

Erfahre mehr über Localboss

Easy to set-up, very clear to see your evolution, and easy to respond to reviews.

Bewertungen zu Localboss

5,0
4,9

Localboss hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 36 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Localboss bereits verwendet?

Antonio
Antonio
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very good tool

Easy to use and very good results. Very easy to improve your score

Nothing I found it very easy to use and get very good inputs

Thank you Antonio!

Randy
General Manager in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

LocalBoss was a game changer for Review Management

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I love the localboss team. I had the great experience of them reaching out to me and personally introducing themselves to me and showing me the ropes as well as giving some cool history. Them having reaching out to me is definitely what made me a lifetime user.

On top of the LocalBoss team being super friendly and incredibly awesome, the app only reflects their awesomeness. It has a very appealing UI, it's incredibly helpful in determining how many reviews are needed as well as how to boost your local rating, it gives you analytics that are super helpful that you didn't know you needed and it also helps you respond to any and all reviews, no matter how old they are.

Their AI response feature is so good, that it leaves you wanting to buy more credits without an easy way to figure out how to get more credits.

vor 2 Wochen

Thank you so much Randy! We'll be improving how to refill AI Credits soon ;)

bonnie
director in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

great software, excellent features

Kommentare: reccomend there company, support was attentive

they did an excellent job with there security and features that they offer, i was impressed but havent had the time to explore everything they have to offer

i think there setup was a little plain visually but the software itself lacked a variety of integrating platforms but apart from that it was fine.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your feed back Bonnie, we just launched the new version v3, with many improvements. I hope that you updated it and keep growing your Google star ratings with localboss!

Pedro
Manager in Brasilien
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Powerful tool to business owners

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Since the first time I used this app I’ve loved it. It was exactly I was looking for at the moment and ever since I use this app to see my business performance in Google and how can I improve from there.

The simplicity of the app and the data displaying is GOLD. It’s very helpful to know your business performance and how much left to reach the next reputation score.

I think the down side for me is price. Due to my low frequency of usage and my country’s currency value, 49,90BRL monthly turns to be a little bit high.

Achmad
Sales Assistant Manager in Indonesien
Einzelhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Revolutionizing

Kommentare: I recommend LOCALBOSS to fellow business owners who are looking to elevate their SEO game and take control of their online reputation. Thanks to this remarkable app, I now have the confidence to tackle any review head-on, knowing that I have the support of a reliable partner every step of the way. Cheers to LOCALBOSS for revolutionizing the way I manage my business's online presence!

LOCALBOSS empowers me to stay proactive in maintaining a positive online presence. Its intuitive interface and user-friendly design make it a breeze to navigate, even for someone like who isn't particularly tech-savvy. Plus, the real-time notifications ensure that I never miss a beat when it comes to addressing customer feedback promptly.

LOCALBOSS has been extremely helpful in managing and responding to customer feedback on Google reviews. They assist in crafting responses and are soon to launch a desktop mode. However, one aspect I found less favorable was...

Eventservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great application to track my reviews

I think it's a fantastic way to check the reviews I have and also to answer them, there are a lot of helpers like templates or AI helper in answers so now answering reviews is easy and fast! And we are growing the rating. Also, it's so cool to know my real rate to have more context.

I really like everything, and maybe what they need to change is some graphics because they are difficult to read, but the functionalities are all really cool.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

My Google Business Companion

Kommentare: It's been great so far. The app has a lot of potential and I'm looking forward to seeing how this helps me with my business.

Clear features to help us see at a glance how we're doing and how are reviews are trending over time.

It would be cool to see a map of our restaurant, and a competitor analysis within 1km around us to see who we're up against and how are the others trending against us.

Thank you!

Peter
General Manager in Ungarn
Tierarzt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very clever choice

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Convenient, easy to set up, handy, really practical tool.

The initial rates were high, the company changed that policy.

Thank you so much Peter!

Isabel
Coordinator in Spanien

Easy and helpfull

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

You can customise responses to reviews and also the AI responses

As we are working with it we have found some features missing and others that need to be implemented. So far most of our requests have been satisfied. We are looking forward to see the backoffice.

Giovanni
Owner in Dänemark

Perfetto servizio

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Review system working good, specially the rating

Cannot use TripAdvisor and only Goole, will be good also other platforms

Oluwatobiloba
Freelancer in Nigeria
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

LOCALBOSS: The best analytics tool

Kommentare: A lot of problems have been solved with LOCALBOSS when it comes to review management and analytics. It made it so easy and convenient.

LOCALBOSS has really helped me in effectively managing my reviews and business website analytics. I love the fact that myself and my team is making effort that my business gain more ground and LOCALBOSS is 100% doing it's good job by improving my business review and managing analytics. It's very affordable, infact it has free trial for 30 days. It's the best tool for review and analytics.

LOCALBOSS needs more publicity, it needs to reach wider audience. I do not have any problem using the software.

letztes Jahr

Dear Oluwatobiloba, thank you so much for your kind review! We agree that we need to reach more people. Cheers

Armand
Owner in Spanien
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Better reviews, more customers

Kommentare: Great experience. I use it for several locations and check daily to manage my reviews.

It's really easy. Much easier than logging into Google and trying to figure out what's going on. Also instant replies and social network posting. We run adventure parks and good, detailed reviews are essential. Take a look at our Google ratings, Jungle-Trek in Tarragona, Spain, and you'll see what I mean.

Details. Like if you go up from 4.6 to 4.7 and you're at risk of going down again, it keeps reminding you of that risk even though you just got up there.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your review and feedback Armand. We'll be launching the new version soon that will fix some of the issues mentioned. Stay tuned!

Oluwatobiloba
Marketing specialist in Nigeria
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Analytics is made easy with LOCALBOSS

Kommentare: So far, i have enjoyed my experience using LOCALBOSS software. It really helpful.

LOCALBOSS helps to manage my business reviews,analytics and in managing my business in terms of stepping up my business game in my location. I check day in day out and LOCALBOSS has been up to the task. It's a very affordable software and it is easy to use.

I have not encounter any problem using LOCALBOSS software

Thank you!

Victor
Gerent in Spanien
Restaurants, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect tool for my business

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Easy to use, fast, intuitive. I find it very practical to see the evolution of opinions and it is perfect for responding to reviews.

Nothing important to highlight. I really don't find any cons.

Alex
Marketing manager in Schweiz
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Localboss has transformed our offline presence

One can rapidly see the positive impact

Everything is working well so far and are seeing updates with more and more features

letztes Jahr

Thank you Alex. We hope that you keep improving your Google Review Ratings with LOCALBOSS for a long time

Jana
Social Media Director in Polen
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best app for growing Google Maps presence and business discoverability

I have been using LOCALBOSS for a while and I have been very happy with easy to use interface and analytics features that help me understand how my business is tracking. Thanks to LOCALBOSS I have improved my Google Maps rating, and I can easily manage any new reviews which saves me a lot of time.

Nothing comes to mind, I like all features

Thank you Jana!

Jordi
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Una app con mucho futuro

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Muy buena experiencia, sin duda es una app con mucho futuro ;)

Lo que más me ha gustado es la facilidad con la que puedo consultar la información para la correcta toma de decisiones en mi negocio.

No poder filtrar las reseñas según su categoría de satisfacción, esto facilitaría mucho la extracción de datos orgánicos sobre los procesos a mejorar de la compañía.

Dámaso
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Essential app to improve your reviews and track your competitors

an easy to use app, with a very clean and simple interface, and that encourages you to improve your reviews on google my business and keep an eye on your competitors

maybe integration with other apps or softwares

Thank you Dámaso!

Jesus
SEO Director in Spanien
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

It's a must for your local business

Kommentare: It's easy, quick and safe. So I'm happy to have found this app. It's one of my TOP5 apps.

Helps you manage your reviews and improves your business rating on Google Business

No cons at the moment. Even the price is right.

Thank you Jesus!

Arun
Area Business Manager in Indien
Pharmazeutika, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

LocalBoss

Kommentare: It’s a great application to track your completion and your progress.

Clean ui easy to use and has left a very positive impact on our organisation.

It can improve their customer support a little bit.

Thanks Arun!

Javier
SEO Manager in Spanien
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Me ahorra mucho tiempo

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

No se queda ninguna reseña sin contestar

Que no ayuda a conseguir reseñas nuevas, solo a gestionar

vor 2 Wochen

Thank you so much for taking a minute to review us Javier!

Eduard
Search Marketing Director in Spanien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best local seo app

Kommentare: The app and the information avialable around it are very useful.

Makes local seo tracking very easy, as it provides all the info you need in order to improve your rankings

It serves its purpose, so I´m happy and not missing anything by now.

Thank you Eduard!

Rodrigo
Rodrigo
SEO in Spanien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Incredible reports and funny gamification

Kommentare: Smooth experience and usability

I can show my customers how many reviews they need to increase the public rating.

I really like the app. I still haven’t found any failure.

Marc
Marc
Communications Consultant in Spanien
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

If you're in Google maps, you need this tool

it's very easy to use and gives you a ton of metrics that I have never ever understood before.

I feel that the software is quite right, overall.

Thank you Marc!

Jorge
CMO in Spanien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

If you work Local SEO it is necessary

Kommentare: Very good experience. It is a good tool that will surely evolve over time.

Very easy to use to control and manage reviews and, above all, to provide data to increase metrics.

Perhaps improve some aspects related to automation

letztes Jahr

Thank you for recommending us Jorge!