Über LiquidText

Die App zum Lesen, Notieren und Analysieren von Dokumenten wurde von Apple und Microsoft mit dem Editor's Choice ausgezeichnet: „PDF Editor with Superpowers“ FastCompany

Erfahre mehr über LiquidText

I don't like that in addition for having paid an upfront fee to purchase the product, now I need to pay a subscription fee to have access to all features.

Bewertungen zu LiquidText

LiquidText hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 177 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du LiquidText bereits verwendet?

Florentin
Student in Schweiz
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Sehr tolle App zum Analysieren und Notizen machen für PDFs

Kommentare: Liquid Text ist eine sehr tolle und benutzerfreundliche App um Texte zu verstehen und bei diesen Notizen zu machen.

Wenn man ein PDF hat, ist es mit Liquid Text so einfach, einen Text zu nehmen und diesen zu kopieren um an einem Anderen Ort ihn mit anderen Textfeldern zu verbinden und so bekommt man überall für jedes einzelne Wort ganz viel Platz für Notizen.

Das Design ist nicht wunderschön, aber benutzerfreundlich ist es trotzdem. Ich würde es so lassen, wie es ist.

Erle
Erle
Consultant in Australien
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

The closest to Digital Paper.

Kommentare: It has been a huge time saver for me, and is now the default reference & thinking tool I use when doing complex research.

Great Interface, simple and easy to use. Using it on a digital pen enabled device, like a tablet layout input make it worthwhile. As one of those people who still loves scribbling and noting things down, having an easy tool is a big deal for me.

While it can integrate with two of the most common reference managers, the ability to import would be nice. There are standardised formats out there, so its not dependent of these two.

Jeffrey
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

My Go-To Service for Research and Idea Creation

Kommentare: I use LiquidText to research topics, collect and annotate articles, and generate ideas for products, writing, and teaching. I can annotate, make connections, and generate new ideas easily in an organic environment.

LiquidText make it easy to import PDF files and to convert web pages into PDF files for import. Its workspace makes annotation fund and easy and allows you to connect ideas. Its search function brings related ideas together. I find it easy to use, and functional enough to meet my needs as a product creator, writer, and teacher.

Some of the interface of LiquidText is a little clunky, especially when a workspace gets filled with text boxes. They have alleviated clutter a bit by allowing nested work spaces.

Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

No need for paper - ever

Kommentare: Makes going "paper - free" easy.

It allows document management to be undertaken in a totally paper free manner.

There are functionality issues in syncing between windows and apple products

Erika
HR Recruit Intern in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

LiquidText- Seamless like liquid

Kommentare: Found worth the subscription plan and a tons of features.

Notes taking experience is good and also works in an imported doc. So works well for editing some too. Also, includes powerful features for every aspect like pdf editing, making notes, book reading and managing multiple docs at a time.As of my experience, I found this app getting better and better and new features are constantly added. There's no bug yet that I faced. Very smooth and fluid experience 👍

There are multiple plans available which is a bit confusing. They should give a free 7 or 15 days trial to try out all the features and then decided whether plan to choose from.

RajaSekhar
Assistant Professor in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best for docs, PDF and sharing purpose

Kommentare: Best for teaching purposes, sharing docs and managing/editing PDFs .

As a professor, I found this really helpful for making all the notes, sharing those to the class, controlling the access of the shared notes and managing all books and docs at the same place. I can edit the PDF files accordingly and then distribute it to the students. so, for teaching purposes, trust me nothing is better than this.

notes taking experience could be a little bit better. My writing feels so different in this and I really want this to improve this feature a little bit more.

Dr Afshan
JR in Indien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Monthly plans are little expensive but worth the price

Some really cool features that are only present in this are really great. I can store any kind of doc and then edit it with almost every editing tool it provide. Works well when you have Apple ecosystem and have LT in all devices with syncing turned on. Best app for managing documents and PDF files while making the notes by default integrated within the app.

The price of the monthly plans is a little bit higher. Also, all the features are not available in every plan so its like for any specific feature, we have to pay whole price of that plan but still I would say, its worth the every penny that you pay

Sherryl
Psychology grad student in Neuseeland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Very promising features being rolled out with already powerful functionality out-of-the-box

Kommentare: This is a powerful software that delivers on its promise of making your workflow paperless. It's constantly improving and I can't wait to see more seamless integrations with third-party software.

The ability to link sections within a document, across documents, and to specific notes in a workspace is an absolute game-changer for scientific research.

For an academic, seamless syncing between LiquidText and my reference manager is an absolute must.

Francisco
Full Time Professor in Mexiko
Forschung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A critical tool for research work

Kommentare: Fantastic and it is a very nice invention

The way you can select and extract opinions and ideas, connect them to give coherence to your argument, and the easiest way to see all of them almost at the same time pinching the text. I very useful tool is also to have the chance to select text even in pdf files that are "protected"

I have not found any back draw in liquid text software. Maybe sometimes it is difficult to synchronize my space but could be an internal problem.

Eduardo
Eduardo
Creative Director in Südafrika
Animation, Selbstständig

The best in its class

Kommentare: Have been using it for years from academic research to creative ideation.

There is no other app that allows you to annotate, extract, and collect elements of documents into a cohesive idea space from PDFs.

Can be a bit of a learning curve to understand how to use the different options.

Yumi
Architect in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Architektur & Planung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best for reviewing

Kommentare: Thank you for creating LiquidText! Ever since I started using LiquidText my studying & working jouney is more innovative. I love that you guys are putting a lot of effort in improving this app and that makes me want to continue using this app even more. Keep up!

What I like about LiqidText is that it's very easy to write, organize, and review notes acorss the document. It's almost like studying with an actualy notebook & pen but much better because it's paper-less! Especially for intense studying or reviewing it is so helful. I am a professional who's always reviewing for different licensure exams and I need to take a lot of notes in a single document. Being able to take as much notes as possible without minding how much blank space I have in a page is a great feeling and it makes my reviewing more efficient & productive.

I'm not very fond of the user interface. As a person who uses a lot of different apps (especially note-taking apps & PDF apps) in iOS, the user interface of LiquidText feels a bit out-dated. I would want it to be more modern and sophisticated so it's more motivating. Also the price is bit expensive to recommend to anyone. I have a lot of friends who are still students and they tend to purcahse cheaper apps even though LiquidText is great.

Harriet
Professor in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

LiquidText is Pretty Dang Good!

Kommentare: 'Business problems'?? I'm not in business. And I don't think LiquidText is for business. Like Zotero, it's a tool for academics who want to read pdfs, take notes, and organize annotated pdfs. And also comment on student papers. For academics, whose main business is doing this, it's the best tool available. IMHO instead of trying to capture the admittedly lucrative business market with this stuff about 'integration' and 'teams' you should just focus on the academic market. There are other pdf readers and handwriting apps around but nothing nearly so good as LiquidText for our purposes. I would focus and market aggressively to academics because that is LiquidText's strong suit.

I can underline and highlight pdfs and take notes on the side! File management is also pretty good--I can organize all those pdfs. I'm an academic--that's all I really want: to be able to read journal articles, highlight, and annotate, as I used to with xeroxes. And to have them all on my iPad so that I don't have to deal with huge stacks of paper. I don't 'integrate with business processes' because I don't have business processes, whatever they may be. I just need to pick up pdfs, read, highlight, and take notes and for this LiquidText is uniquely good--a treasure for academics! Never xerox again!

I wish that for taking notes that in addition to the desktop or whatever where I take notes that scrolls there were a *stationary* desktop where I could put stuff to refer to wherever I was in the scrolling desktop that would stay put. E.g. I'm doing Greek, have a pdf of the textbook and do exercises on the scrolling desktop. I'd like to have a place that didn't scroll where I could link vocabulary and grammar appendices from the textbook so that I didn't have to keep scrolling back or moving the links to refer to these things. Also, when I've created pdfs from liquidtext files the notes I've taken come up separately from the body of text to which I link them. If there were some way s.t. the pdfs could display the text linked to comments on the side that would be terrific! I'm also not interested in integration with other applications. I have my organizational scheme set up, it works fine, and I don't think that any integration via LiquidText would be cost-effective for me. Also, sometimes handwritten annotations don't show up well on pdfs. I use liquid text to comment on student papers and sometimes the comments aren't legible. This really needs to be fixed. Also I wish you'd go back to having notes with colored backgrounds rather than just colored bars on the side.

Ian
Barrister in Australien
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

Game Changing

Kommentare: I use Liquidtext for every case. The first thing I do when briefed is set up a project for the matter and import the documents. I only read the brief in Liquidtext so I can supplement it with authorities and other documents. I can note up the brief as I go and copy links to my wordprocessor document to develop into submissions, chronologies, cross examination and the like. I often create a project for reading and analysing the brief and another one to take to court. The court project has the links to a road map or speaking notes set out in a manner and in an order that allows me to take the court through the material.

The ability to link from a precise point in a document to a word or pages document allows me to navigate through a large volume of complex documents quickly. I am able to use the word or pages document to develop a range of additional documents including submissions, cross examination and advices while retaining the links in the original document.

There are two things that would vastly improve the app: 1. separate the workspace into tabbed sections so notes are easier to find. The workspace quickly becomes too cluttered to be of much use when dealing with multiple complex issues. Having a separate space for different topics such as one for each witness or issue would be great. 2. Being able to collaborate across multiple users. When working with other barristers, we end up with separate projects with our own links that cannot be shared.

Matt
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Increases Efficiency with Lower Learning Curve

Kommentare: It helps me organize multiple sources of data so that I can more efficiently draft briefs, articles, and outlines. I wish that I had this software in college and law school.

I appreciate that I can load non-HIPAA documents into the system and organize them by folders. As I'm reviewing the documents I can cut out the relevant portions. Once I've done that, drafting briefs, outlines, and summaries is much easier because the relevant content is organized and I'm not looking for random highlights in a myriad of PDFs.

The product is fairly buggy. I've had it shut down on me, and fail to open certain PDFs. I use it on the iPad and the PC, the sometimes the iPad version won't open certain files. I also think it should be HIPAA-certified so that we can review medical records and other sensitive documents.

Fitrian
researcher in Indonesien
Forschung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

typing and price

Kommentare: Love it.
I am using it for research. Reading a lot of pdf pages in Arabic, Indonesia and English. For Arabic, most of pages are scanned.

Everything The price is worth it, except the subscribe :)

For me (Indonesian and not rich [yet :D]) the price is expensive, especially for subscribing. Arabic language is not fully supported yet (Right to Left, etc) Allow add page as same size on existing page on pdf

Bongani
Executive Management in Südafrika
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, Selbstständig

Fluidity in LiquidText

Kommentare: I have tried other programs but Liquidtext is the best and meet the majority of my requirements.

It allows for collating of various documents and link critical data/information into your workbook to create a smooth flow of research/report/project content. Multi document searching function is one of the important features which makes it easier to track what you looking for and find specific content with ease. Ability to consolidate meeting notes and allow one to track open items and prepare for the next meeting.

The disappearing ink text when writing with Apple pencil; need to undo writing for the information to reappear. Inability to change ink color once written through the use of lasso selection.

Zvi
PROFESSOR in USA
Hochschulbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Greatest PDF app

Kommentare: I love it.

The synchronizing. The management. and the ease of use.

OCR needs to have more languages. Adobe has Hebrew.

Damaris
Research Assistant in USA
Biotechnologie, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy and perfect!

Kommentare: I love that I can use different colors with the pen, I can write using the keyboard, make additions to my documents using my iPad, and see my edits on the computer.

I find it great to edit a document on my iPad and see my edits on the computer, so I can continue working on the computer and then return to the iPad again; it's perfect! I love that I can use different colors with the pen and write using the keyboard!

I think it's perfect as is; however, I would like to open two pdfs at the same time and be able to edit and write on them at the same time.

Brian
Research Assistant in USA
Biotechnologie, Selbstständig

Using LiquidText is my goto for annotating any kind of PDFs!

I like how I can color-code my highlights and update which colors are accessible as shortcuts.

I wish I could do more signatures like Adobe and how do I use the convert to PDF feature?

Gunilla
CIO in Norwegen
Bau, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for contractual work, document management and research

Kommentare: Cannot use in the EU with all documents, due to lack of description of data privacy

The canvas along the documents with the ability to jump back and forth

Still not stable enough for working together on one project. Partially due to synchronisation issues, and the approach of synchronising the whole project, when only some parts have been change.

Vikram
Scientist in Indien
Forschung, Selbstständig

Great tool needs working on synchronising

Kommentare: Greatly facilitated in reading and understanding complex new ideas in physics

Great way to organise the ideas in the paper I am reading. Specially visually connecting the different ideas and concepts.

Crashes almost always at starting both on my m1 iMac and on my MacBook 15 inch

Lili
Associate in Mexiko
Anwaltskanzlei, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Lili

Kommentare: It’s been very helpful to review contracts and documents from the same transaction and to keep very useful annotations of several laws.

Being able to link text, take notes and to compare/review several documents at the same time.

If I need to review something from another Project it’s not very efficient.

Elizabeth
Counselor in Costa Rica
Molkerei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Make the app for Mobile Phone (Androi)

Kommentare: I really like it and I think it is very useful for me

I love being able to work on the document I need from different devices. Because of my job and professional orientation I have to read a lot and it is very useful to have access to all the tools to work, take notes and link ideas.

I can't use it on my phone too.... Pleace make the app for Phones!

Nick
Patent Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Exactly What I Needed

Kommentare: It's like it was designed specifically for responding to USPTO patent office actions.

Makes it easy to link together information spread across multiple documents. Processes that used to require me to print out multiple patents and other documents can now be accomplished entirely on-device, and done faster.

I wish the desktop client didn't feel so much like an iOS app. The user interactions are sometimes jarring, very different from pretty much every other desktop app. However, that is a small price to pay for having the desktop app at all.

Shobhit
Lawyer in Indien
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Liquid text easees the carrying bulky case files easy.

Kommentare: quite smooth and easy-to-use features. However, a slight improvement in excerpted notes is required(option to pin it).

carrying hard copies of cases is a tedious work, however, Liquidtext makes it easy to manage bulky case files.

Pricing of Liquidtext is quite expensive for young lawyers.