Über Selzy

Selzy ist ein Ökosystem von nutzerfreundlichen Marketing-Automation-Tools, die kleinen und mittleren Unternehmen dabei helfen, zu wachsen.

Erfahre mehr über Selzy

The customer support team is trained, and the price is not significantly higher. The best feature of this application is that you can find a variety of services in one location.

No doubt app is secure and game changer for our marketing team.

Bewertungen zu Selzy

Selzy hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 109 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Selzy bereits verwendet?

Alexander
Alexander
Head of Sales in Ukraine
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Not a platform there's a chatter around but still a really good one

After 5 months of use, it's finally time to give a shout out to Selzy. We have to say that our email marketing channel has been on fire ever since. Crafting emails, sending campaigns, analyzing results - it's all been smooth sailing and there's nothing to complain about. Props to Selzy for keeping things simple and easy. Even when you are struggling with something, their support line is just outstanding - we needed quick advice on our dashboard and we got it even faster than we expected.

There aren't many integrations, but they include the most essential ones.

Anthony
Anthony
Providing Internet marketing solutions helping businesses in Nigeria
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Email Marketing success with selzy

Kommentare: Selzy is an Autoresponder Tool, I will highly recommend, it's easy to use, and setting up is smooth.

Selzy is really awesome, and one of the best Auto responder tools I have used in the past. The dashboard is easy to use and understandable. Email Template and design is great, the segmentation criteria is the best I have seen. Tracking clicks and opens as accurate as it can be, is great too

It's a bit pricy, landing pages do not have unique link, delivery could be shaky sometimes.

Utkarsh Pratap Singh
Utkarsh Pratap Singh
DSA Problem Setter in Indien
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Selzy: One stop solution for Effective Email Marketing

Selzy's software provides effective email marketing techniques, including personalized emails, 24/7 support, and advanced features like real-time monitoring and robust encryption, leading to increased lead generation and improved campaign relevance.

While Selzy offers a seamless user experience with features like real-time email monitoring and effective spam filtering, some users have not experienced any issues or improvements in their customer service.

Aman
Aman
Advertisement Manager in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Best tool for Email Marketing

Kommentare: its best to use, it is legit to use it I am definitely going to use it for rest of the time.

It has almost every feature that I need to complete my work, its customer support is fast and accurate with easy to use dashboard and easy implementation in the system. It helped me to increase my lead conversion.

it's costly and high in cost, also it is less accurate and spam many times.

Oleksandr
Digital Marketer in Ukraine
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good service from real professionals

Kommentare: I created an email flow for non-answer leads. This way I have the additional possibility to convert leads to clients. And it works well.

It's easy to use. And it's bringing money.

I don't know what to write here...Maybe some small issues with letter management

Manish
Manish
Functional Tester in Indien

Powerful Email marketing tool

Kommentare: I use Salzy whenever I need Signup forms for my project and later on I analyze and track signup too.

Selzy helps businesses to boost the sale through email marketing. Selzy provides many services related to email some of them are as : Bulk email service Personalization Signup forms Pop-ups Email analytics Audience Triggered emails Transactional emails API Integrations Send and track results It also provides suggestions to increase the quality of emails to avoid spam folder. All these services are at a very good price.

All the features are running smoothly, I have not faced any issues till Now.

Govind
Govind
Business development executive in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Effective and affordable email marketing tool, Selzy

Kommentare: My overall experience for the Selzy is very good, we love to work with Selzy, it's make easy process for management of emails and have advance feature of auto respond. It's cost effective and easy to handle software

Selzy is very easy to use and manage emails marketing, campaign and very workflow for the management. Also auto responder feature make easy process. I like template and tracking feature.

It's good solution for the email marketing, nothing much complicated

Mohammed
Lead Consultant in Nigeria
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

How Selzy is an easy to use and affordable marketing tool

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The ease of use of all the platform's functionalities

The web version insert in the newletter design seems cumbersome

Ashish
BDM in Kanada
Baumaterial, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Must have email marketing product

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Really good. I can send more number of emails than my crm allows me to on a per day basis.

Easy to import contacts, easy to design emails and campaigns, easy to view the analytics

Unable to send emails to rejected/unsent/unavailable contacts.

Bandana
Proprietor in Indien
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Need To find correct contact numbers & Email ids

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Good.Useful templates. I like to drag and drop options.

Email campaign design templates. Useful templates

Email campaign design tools & drag-drop tools also

Anamika
Software Development Engineer in Indien

Affordable Email Marketing Solution

Selzy is affordable solution for email marketing compaigns. We can send outstanding email using the inbuilt templates to the multiple customers at one go simultaneously. I like drag and drop feature that saves my time in email writing. Also we can import contacts from CSV file easily. It provides rich content to our email that helps in improving our sales productivity and client satisfaction as well as builds trust. Easy to integrate with 3rd party tools like WordPress. Customer support available 24/7.

Selzy is affordable solution as compared to other in this category. Perfect solution for digital marketing companies. No issue for us. We are fully satisfied.

Ankit
Technical Specialist in Indien

Selzy the Email Management App

Selzy helps in writing professional marketing emails because it has various awesome templates. Also we can add signature and send the bulk emails to the clients within few mins. It is very secure and robust email automation app. Customer support is also very supportive and always available to help. Tool is also reasonable in pricing. Tracking of email is really straight forward.

No dislike for me. Selzy is overall perfect app for me. Easy to track or manage bulk emails without any problem. It saves our time and reduce human errors.

annet
market development manager in Uganda
Versicherung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

email marketing software

Kommentare: i would highly recommend this software to anyone who would like to do email marketing because it has been so helpful to us for marketing our services

personalized emails enable us send unique messages to our customers, making our email marketing effective. the higher CTR make campaigns more relevant and increase click-through rates. this software also has 24/7 support even when on free plan making it my favorite software

this software is so good and has many interesting features only that the free plan has limited features which prompts us to pay monthly

Priyanka
Senior Software Engineer in Indien

Fabulous Email Management Software

This tool helps in every single task related to email management like email automation, email tracking, email signature and email marketing. We can send bulk email to the customer or clients with awesome content using the inbuilt templates by doing email automation. It reduces human error as well as increase productivity and organisation value in the market.

Tool is not affordable for small organisation and free plan offers limited features for email management tasks.

prossy
sales and marketing in Uganda
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

favorite software

Kommentare: marketing our services has been simplified ever since we started using selzy

this software ahs helped build emails that we use for our campaigns to boost our sales , they have 24/7 support even with a free plan . we can send unlimited emails to our clients and boost our sales with selzy, additionally the user interface is so intuitive and easy to navigate

this software is so expensive to pay for monthly

Vinoth
Quality Analyst in Indien

Start Your Email Marketing with Selzy

Best User Friendly Interface.Easy to create a Campaign with attractive visualizations.Helps a lot in sending campaign and making analysis of the result.Everyone can start email marketing with Selzy.Best Support Centre.

Lack of integration with other Software.Need more templates.

Marián
owner in Slowakei
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I tried SELZY responsibly and remained loyal to them

Kommentare: I originally bought a 2-fold Selzy package, but (I use several emailing services) then I returned one package. Over time it turned out that SELZY suits me best in many ways - and I regretted not keeping both packages (for 2x the number of contacts).

I use several systems for sending emails, but SELZY works best for me. What I love the most is the "one-click email to those who haven't opened the message" feature. I also highly highlight over 100 emsil templates that are extremely good. Selzy also has automation - it looks really good (the truth is, my English is weak - I use a translator, so I haven't tried the automation yet).

As I already stated - I don't know English very well :-( That's why I would welcome the possibility to switch languages - but not even 99% of all applications have such an option.

Jatin
Software Engineer in Indien

Review of Email Automation Tool

Selzy allow me to design the good and eye catchy emails with use of inbuilt templates. We can send bulk emails to the clients very easily also track the emails. It saves my time in email marketing campaign and reduce the grammatical mistakes as well as human errors. It helps in growing business and client relationship. Customer care is superb if any doubt they are always available and ready to help.

Pricing is my concern. It is costly as other tools available in the market. Sometimes tool lags.

Shanoli
Content Writer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Email Marketing

If you're looking for tools to manage your email marketing, this application is the perfect fit for you. It offers amazing services, useful templates, and top-notch security features to help you find perfect leads. With this application, you can easily manage all your email marketing tasks, and the best part is its fast and efficient email automation service provider.

This application fully Workings and good and noting as dislike in this application

Martin
Marketing Manager in Irland
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Selzy a very important part of my email marketimg armoury

Kommentare: Very positive, I also use many other autoresponders for my clients and Selzy is up there with the more established names

Ease of use, Deliverability are good, and Structuring emails and campaign management is easy

There is nothing I don't like or causes me concern with Selzy at present

Manasa
Recruitment Lead in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Useful Application for Email Marketing

This is the game-changer application for Marketing agencies The API and the tool are fully up-to-date and fully functional The good part of this application is the support team is always ready to help you. Here the future you can build the templates very easily and in a simple way.

Nothing as dislike but yes the websites some time buffering take log time to process.

Manisha
Human resource in Indien
Buchhaltung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good customer support

Kommentare: My side has been good experience.

Selzy provides all the necessary features and extra advantages as an email service provider. It includes automations, landing pages, a/b testing, and auto resend. The user has been utilising the platform for an extended period and continues to be content.

Selzy level of service rendered is out of the ordinary.

Evgeny
Evgeny
Paid Social Specialist in Armenien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I like the UX/UI, very easy to use. It also works fast.The pricing is very pleasant for my budget.

I think with this great tool the company needs to increase its SoV on the market.

Swathi
Swathi
Associate software engineer in Indien

Affordable marketing platform

Selzy made my task easier and helped me to complete my task on time. It's easy use and offers the services at affordable prices. By drag and drop I am able create templates that helped me for further.

I liked almost every feature that selzy offers. Till know I never face any difficulty with this marketing platform.

Mastered Marketing with Automation

With Selzy any one can easily set up quick email campaign which saves more time and this is what makes selzy is best pick for small scale businesses And one more thing is it's automation which drives the marketing with few clicks by user

Selzy provides outstanding features and it comes with a price.