Über Selzy

Selzy ist ein Ökosystem von nutzerfreundlichen Marketing-Automation-Tools, die kleinen und mittleren Unternehmen dabei helfen, zu wachsen.

Erfahre mehr über Selzy

I love that their pricing was low for bulk email sends, this allowed me to do tons of A-B testing on headlines and copy to my contact lists.

No doubt app is secure and game changer for our marketing team.

Bewertungen zu Selzy

Selzy hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 110 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Selzy bereits verwendet?

Alexander
Alexander
Head of Sales in Ukraine
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Not a platform there's a chatter around but still a really good one

After 5 months of use, it's finally time to give a shout out to Selzy. We have to say that our email marketing channel has been on fire ever since. Crafting emails, sending campaigns, analyzing results - it's all been smooth sailing and there's nothing to complain about. Props to Selzy for keeping things simple and easy. Even when you are struggling with something, their support line is just outstanding - we needed quick advice on our dashboard and we got it even faster than we expected.

There aren't many integrations, but they include the most essential ones.

Anthony
Anthony
Providing Internet marketing solutions helping businesses in Nigeria
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Email Marketing success with selzy

Kommentare: Selzy is an Autoresponder Tool, I will highly recommend, it's easy to use, and setting up is smooth.

Selzy is really awesome, and one of the best Auto responder tools I have used in the past. The dashboard is easy to use and understandable. Email Template and design is great, the segmentation criteria is the best I have seen. Tracking clicks and opens as accurate as it can be, is great too

It's a bit pricy, landing pages do not have unique link, delivery could be shaky sometimes.

Duygu
Co-founder in Türkei
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Powerful Email Marketing Companion

Kommentare: Selzy streamlines our email marketing efforts by allowing us to easily communicate with our new app users about updates, new features, and collaborations with brands. Its automation tools enable us to set up workflows for timely messages, ensuring our users stay informed and engaged. With advanced segmentation, we can target specific user groups, maximizing the relevance and impact of our communications. This ultimately fosters stronger relationships with our users and enhances their overall experience with our app.

User-friendly editor and powerful automation.

Difficult to locate some of the features.

Utkarsh Pratap Singh
Utkarsh Pratap Singh
DSA Problem Setter in Indien
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Selzy: One stop solution for Effective Email Marketing

Selzy's software provides effective email marketing techniques, including personalized emails, 24/7 support, and advanced features like real-time monitoring and robust encryption, leading to increased lead generation and improved campaign relevance.

While Selzy offers a seamless user experience with features like real-time email monitoring and effective spam filtering, some users have not experienced any issues or improvements in their customer service.

Oleksandr
Digital Marketer in Ukraine
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good service from real professionals

Kommentare: I created an email flow for non-answer leads. This way I have the additional possibility to convert leads to clients. And it works well.

It's easy to use. And it's bringing money.

I don't know what to write here...Maybe some small issues with letter management

Aman
Aman
Advertisement Manager in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Best tool for Email Marketing

Kommentare: its best to use, it is legit to use it I am definitely going to use it for rest of the time.

It has almost every feature that I need to complete my work, its customer support is fast and accurate with easy to use dashboard and easy implementation in the system. It helped me to increase my lead conversion.

it's costly and high in cost, also it is less accurate and spam many times.

Abirami
Abirami
Programmer in Indien

Effective Email communication with Selzy

Easy to segment audience & group people according to their location, age etc., which helps to do target marketing It provides detailed insights about the performance of the campaignAutomation & scheduled mail helps in saving time & provides timely communication to the audience

No track of mail whether it reaches the target audience inboxIt would be helpful if they provide variety of templates design & customization option

Superb Marketing tool with All Solution

Kommentare: Selzy's user-friendly interface and a plethora of templates have significantly streamlined my email marketing efforts. The fast response from customer service has ensured that any hurdles are swiftly overcome, allowing me to focus on creating effective campaigns.

The standout feature for me has undoubtedly been the exceptional customer service provided by Selzy. Their support team goes above and beyond, offering prompt and comprehensive assistance whenever I've had a query or needed guidance. The dedication to customer satisfaction sets Selzy apart from the other email marketing platforms.

To date, my experience with Selzy has been remarkably positive, and I have not encountered any notable aspects that require improvement.

Manish
Manish
Functional Tester in Indien

Powerful Email marketing tool

Kommentare: I use Salzy whenever I need Signup forms for my project and later on I analyze and track signup too.

Selzy helps businesses to boost the sale through email marketing. Selzy provides many services related to email some of them are as : Bulk email service Personalization Signup forms Pop-ups Email analytics Audience Triggered emails Transactional emails API Integrations Send and track results It also provides suggestions to increase the quality of emails to avoid spam folder. All these services are at a very good price.

All the features are running smoothly, I have not faced any issues till Now.

Govind
Govind
Business development executive in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Effective and affordable email marketing tool, Selzy

Kommentare: My overall experience for the Selzy is very good, we love to work with Selzy, it's make easy process for management of emails and have advance feature of auto respond. It's cost effective and easy to handle software

Selzy is very easy to use and manage emails marketing, campaign and very workflow for the management. Also auto responder feature make easy process. I like template and tracking feature.

It's good solution for the email marketing, nothing much complicated

annet
market development manager in Uganda
Versicherung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

email marketing software

Kommentare: i would highly recommend this software to anyone who would like to do email marketing because it has been so helpful to us for marketing our services

personalized emails enable us send unique messages to our customers, making our email marketing effective. the higher CTR make campaigns more relevant and increase click-through rates. this software also has 24/7 support even when on free plan making it my favorite software

this software is so good and has many interesting features only that the free plan has limited features which prompts us to pay monthly

Priyanka
Senior Software Engineer in Indien

Fabulous Email Management Software

This tool helps in every single task related to email management like email automation, email tracking, email signature and email marketing. We can send bulk email to the customer or clients with awesome content using the inbuilt templates by doing email automation. It reduces human error as well as increase productivity and organisation value in the market.

Tool is not affordable for small organisation and free plan offers limited features for email management tasks.

Varun
Project Head in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Useful for Email Marketing Work

This is the best and most powerful application for the Email Marketing field, It helps to design creative templates and this is application helps to improve our lead generation things the customer support team is trained, and the price not much higher is also the best part of this application is here you can find lots of services in one place.

This application nothing to dislike everything is good and functional.

Tunde
CEO in Nigeria
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product with great customer service

Selzy has proven to be a very useful platform in a very short time we started using it. Their customer support is very responsive and top notch; this has given us the confidence to increase our plan.

Very little. There is room for growth, but we will watch.

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Relatively fresh Startup

Kommentare: Sends e-mail. No major problems.

The interface is quite simple and friendly, intuitive.There are no major problems with implementation.

When it comes to email deliverability, there is room for improvement.

Ajeet
Technical recruiter in Indien
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

The value provided in exchange for money

Kommentare: I highly recommend this software to anyone interested in email marketing because it has greatly assisted us in marketing our services.

At the moment, I am utilising selzy's email marketing, which has proven to be exceptionally smooth. The platform offers a remarkable assortment of templates, simplifying the process of altering designs for every email marketing campaign I conduct.

To be honest, I cannot think of anything I dislike about selzy. I have been using it for four months now and have encountered any glitches or unpleasant experiences. Therefore, I have no problems with the platform.

Jatin
Software Engineer in Indien

Review of Email Automation Tool

Selzy allow me to design the good and eye catchy emails with use of inbuilt templates. We can send bulk emails to the clients very easily also track the emails. It saves my time in email marketing campaign and reduce the grammatical mistakes as well as human errors. It helps in growing business and client relationship. Customer care is superb if any doubt they are always available and ready to help.

Pricing is my concern. It is costly as other tools available in the market. Sometimes tool lags.

Shanoli
Content Writer in Indien

Email Marketing

If you're looking for tools to manage your email marketing, this application is the perfect fit for you. It offers amazing services, useful templates, and top-notch security features to help you find perfect leads. With this application, you can easily manage all your email marketing tasks, and the best part is its fast and efficient email automation service provider.

This application fully Workings and good and noting as dislike in this application

Honest
Business accountant in Uganda
Öl & Energie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Email marketing

It is easy for creating emails and MMS

Cheaper and effective to use and creating newsletter

Manasa
Recruitment Lead in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Useful Application for Email Marketing

This is the game-changer application for Marketing agencies The API and the tool are fully up-to-date and fully functional The good part of this application is the support team is always ready to help you. Here the future you can build the templates very easily and in a simple way.

Nothing as dislike but yes the websites some time buffering take log time to process.

Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

One Stop solution for Automation marketing

It's really very impressive software for marketing . It gives very accurate results and it's automation is really good . I have using it from last 6 months and I see that it saves alot of time . It gives multiple features which can enhance our business performance.

I don't think that it have any negative point. I'm satisfied with Selzy

Francesco
CEO in Italien
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One little gem!

Kommentare: I have to tell you that is totally worth it for the price as it has all the advanced features of other more priced services.

The integrated features of email marketing, like segmentation, email click maps, a/b test. All that you need to make a perfect e-mail campaign

Some of the features that we tried, like form building, weren't available in English, since the company mother tongue was not English. But this thing will be improved over time

Shubham
Shubham
Cloud Engineer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Selzy - Your Gateway to Email Marketing Success!!!

Kommentare: My overall experience has been awesome with Selzy.

The best part of Selzy is I can send my subscribers timely and relevant content. This has been a game-changer because it helps me nurture leads, build better relationships with customers.

As of now I don’t faced any problems or issues with Selzy.

Antwort von Selzy

vor 12 Monaten

Hi Shubham! We appreciate your review!

Aditi
Bid Manager in Indien

An Emailing pro

Sezy is way easy to work with, and very affordable for organisations and users, I am really impressed with the drag-and-drop editor of this app. which makes thing way easy.

I encountered, that the app has limited templates and restricted customisation, if these things improved, more customers get indulge.

Bunty
Software developer in Indien
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent booter for small businesses marketing

I am using the free trail and the lead generation, email scheduling, sending bunch of email to potential customers boot up our business. Its easy and very elegant to use.

Overall nice but sometimes its throw token error while login.