Über Pixel

Pixel ist eine Software zum Erstellen von kurzen Links, dynamischen QR-Codes und Mikro-Websites.

Erfahre mehr über Pixel

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Pixel

4,9

Pixel hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 16 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Pixel bereits verwendet?

Minosh
Minosh
Digital Marketer in Sri Lanka
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Love the interface

Kommentare: Overall, I'm satisfied with the service and I'm sure that the team at Pxl.to will continue to improve the features and expand their integration options.

I recently started using Pxl.to for my link shortening needs and I am very impressed. It's extremely easy to use with a nice and intuitive user interface that can be quickly figured out.

There is no third party integrations. In my opinion, this would make Pxl.to much more useful, as I use WordPress quite extensively in my business. I hope that Pxl.to considers adding at least a WordPress integration in the near future.

Jakob
Jakob
Founder & CEO in Niederlande
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Extremely easy and powerful URL management and link shortening with Pixel

Kommentare: Superb. I'm so happy we bought Pixel!

I mostly enjoy the flexible combination of the ease of creating branded links and the power to change those links at a later stage.

Very few times - in my case 1 in about 600 links - you come across a link to a domain on a spam list. At Pixel, fortunately, they manage a spam list to keep the service, their customers, and all the traffic safe. What that means as well, though, is that unsafe links can't be added. Anyway, as I mentioned, this almost never happens.

Shane
Security system engineer in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I personally would recommend

Kommentare: Overall I enjoyed using it and it definitely made a difference

I liked how easy it was for everyone on the team to use.

It could have had a couple extra features to help integrate it with older setups

Rafael
Designer in Spanien
Architektur & Planung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A surprising tool

I was using a lot of link shorteners until I found pixel, and I got a new business colleague.Easy to use, powerful and they are improving it day by day.

It needs a mobile web/app version to make it usable on the go.

Tami
Manager in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use link shortener

Kommentare: I have been very happy with how easy this was to implement and use regularly. I love the browser extension, which makes it so easy to create short links while right on a web page. I love the ability to make customized links too. I am overall very happy with Pixel.

I was at first drawn in by the price, but now actually prefer pxl.to to my previous "name brand" link shorteners because of the ease of use.

The only slight issue I have is in sorting, as I'd like to be able to sort by date created. It might actually be possible, but I haven't figure out how yet.

Paul
Founder in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software with unique features

Kommentare: The biggest use so far is being able to track people who consume my content on social platforms where I don't have the ability to add a tracking pixel otherwise.

The ability to setup links with UTM parameters means I can track the success of all my campaigns. Plus being then able to re-target users who have clicked a link across multiple social platforms is a great feature.

Would be useful to add post-back urls for conversion tracking

Robert
President in USA

Solid Link Shortener and Link Management System

Kommentare: Excellent service and communications from the creators! I am an early adopter and can't wait to see how things progress in the future!

I like being able to control / manage and edit the links without resorting to something like other shorteners that have higher prices and fewer features

There have been issues with the SSL Cert causing false positives on the pxl.to base domain, but this is not a problem when you use your own domain and SSL. Customer service has been super helpful in talking about this and resolving the issues.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A quick and powerful way to shorten urls and produce QR codes

Kommentare: We need to share a lot of links to help desk articles, support pdfs etc and also have downloadable user guides by scanning the QR next to a piece of equipment, this makes it super easy.

I love the no fuss way you can shorten your long URL links to make it easier to share and easier to read. It is also super easy to make a QR code from the created links that can be shared on printouts, socials, apps etc.I also like the way you can make a batch of QR codes then add links later which is handy if you need to get brochures, flyers printed whilst still working on the content that it will link to.

Having a custom domain is only available on the middle plus plans so excludes smaller companies and self employed etc as it can be costly.

Joe
Realtor in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Powerful URL Marketing

I love that I can shorten my URLs and use my custom domain then track my customers journeys from start to finish.

Honestly, nothing. No complaints. The user interface is clean and intuitive and price is great

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Powerful Link Shortener

Pxl.to is a link shortener tool that is easy to use and is useful for linking to external content using affiliate links and for getting analytics. I also like that it is hosted on Amazon CloudFront so it is reliable and will have almost no downtime.

There isn't much to dislike about Pxl.to. It is a simple piece of software but it does what it is supposed to do and does it well.

Bellevida
Bellevida
Entrepreneuriat in Benin
Schreiben & Editieren, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Pixel, un meilleur logiciel

Pixel est un bon logiciel. Sa capacité a rédigé des URL et à faire le marketing est redoutable.

Malgré qu'il soit un bon logiciel, il consomme trop de forfait internet.

Cecilia
CEO in Spanien
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Sencillo, directo y efectivo

Kommentare: Lo utilizo especialmente para productos para mis clientes. Con eso, consigo que se puedan hacer cambios en los productos, pero sin afectar al link final.

Me encanta la facilidad de uso, el poder personalizarlo con mi branding, y con un dominio propio. Eso hace que se vea mucho más profesional.

Echo de menos que no esté en mi idioma (Español España), porque podría sacarle mucho más partido.

Martin
Founder in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple, useful and – importantly – it just works.

The platform is easy to set up, easy to generate links and customise the domain name. Being able to amend/update destination links is really useful. What we particularly like is the ability to upload a thumbnail/preview image for the link – this is great when sharing content on social platforms as we can customise the preview for posts with external URLs.

1. Auto-generated page thumbnail would be nice to have. 2. Historical data beyond 6 months/data export features.

Euler
Marketing in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool to simplify your life

Kommentare: Tracker nf

Tracking allows you to continue or replace current link

Simplicity and able to create a list of the things you want to track

Laurin
CEO in Schweiz
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Nice Software

Easy to use an nice design. Possible to connect own domain.

Filters aren’t that good and easy to understand.

Hak Chong
Principal Designer in Singapur
Informationsdienst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple tool and get things done easily

Kommentare: I was looking for a Dynamic QR Code Generator for my business and the creator replied to my question within minutes and that shows how serious he supports his clients.

The ease of use and the greatest gift of this software and the support from the creator, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is simply outstanding.

Nothing at the moment but I'm crossing my fingers that pxl.to continues to improve its features as announced by its creator