Über Safetica

Safetica schützt Daten vor Insider-Bedrohungen und hilft bei der Einhaltung von Vorschriften.

Erfahre mehr über Safetica

Integration with office 365. Integration with ESET Protect.

Bewertungen zu Safetica

Safetica hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 128 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Safetica bereits verwendet?

Jared
Jared
Marketing Specialist in USA
Maschinerie, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Good answers to keep our data safe, a great experience with Safetica.

Kommentare: By using Safetica we maximize labor productivity, the security of our data and the reduction of the time of manual actions, since it is a software that constantly monitors the correct handling of our data, any suspicious attempt will be detected by Safetica and will protect our information. It is a DLP software that reduces risks and fully protects our information flow.

I like that Safetica performs constant monitoring without interrupting the performance of the work, I like how fast the technical support is, it is very easy to configure, and since I belong to the marketing department I am totally connected with the cybersecurity department because we handle a lot of flow of information and with the protection of Safetica we protect our information from loss or theft.

I have no negative comments about Safetica, as it is a very understandable software, it does not offer any obstacles that have slowed us down in its use or allowed our data to escape.

Priyamvada
Assistant Manager in Indien
Unternehmensberatung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Data loss prevention and protection from endpoints is easiest than ever ! Go for Safetica !

Kommentare: My overall experience with Safetica is amazing so far. One of the greatest security solutions in the market with 24*7 proactive scanning for any threat attacks or malware attempts onto systems. It works with great efficiency and never lags. The regulatory compliance check and management is achieved upto 100% with Safetica due to its high operating efficiency without any trouble. All our internal confidential data is completely protected from any data loss or leak as it is thoroughly protected from Safetica in most streamlined and hassle free way.

Safetica is the one stop security solution for protecting IT system and devices from threats, endpoints and any kind of internal and external malware. It scans the devices proactively and ensures 100% system protection in most quick and accurate manner. It protects the system and servers from all internal and external ransomware. It helps us in ensuring the cent percent security check on system by all means. We are able to maintain our quarterly security compliance management through this.Most cheap alternative global acceptability. It ensures 100% system and device protection round the clock without any slip ups.

Never faced any major trouble or issue. One of the great security products available in market with great features and functionality. Data security protection and prevention from threats and endpoints is just a click away with Safetica.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Trellix Endpoint Security, ManageEngine Endpoint Central, Endpoint Protector und Harmony Email & Collaboration

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Safetica: Safetica chosen above all alternatives due to its low cost and high performance efficiency in endpoint detection and providing suitable response solutions immediately. It results in increasing the compliance and security enhancement for businesses with reduced burdening of expense on businesses. Quick , fast and accurate endpoint detection with immediate security remedy solution.

Michal
. in Slowakei
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Not that bad but not perfect

Kommentare: Not that bad, but you need to have at least 2 admins and a lot of IT guys to deploy, maintain, upgrade, policy deployment and fix issues.

Human friendly websafetica, nice dashboards, easy policy and application deployment.

Not really human friendly safetica console, poor SIEM integration, many FP's

Erick
Sales Director in Südafrika
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Extremely secure and trustworthy. I depend on Safetica for my data protection needs.

Kommentare: Effortless approach to data protection. It is updated and fashionable.

For a while, the issue about copyright and compliance matters was a huge obstacle for us as an organization. Nothing was secure because we were using the old outdated methods of data protection. Safetica brought the solution at the doorstep. Security and Confidentiality is part of us now. Am grateful and happy for Safetica.

Safetica is safe and sound. I have no cons so far. It has done us the best favours. Safetica has built a strong trust on us.

Pharmazeutika, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Safetica for data protection and cyber security

Kommentare: I would say my overall experience with the safetica is very good as company has delivered whatever they have promised and also the trained everyone in our team for the proper use and analytics of the data

For all type of data security which can be Malware detection nullify internal threats risk Analytics and also a good at Data Analytics.It gives a immediate data protection and supports business in data privacy and maintain confidentiality of organization. Audit trail function of sophistica is good to check how many users has lockdown and what activity they have performed in the system

User interface is somewhat difficult to understand septica dashboards can be more appropriate and good to understand Team should work on this.Some time it is slow.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: MySQL

Warum Safetica gewählt wurde: From the various customers reviews we got to know that safetica is giving one of the best service and good to use software than their competitors.

Zuvor genutzte Software: MySQL und Azure Backup

Gustavo
Gustavo
IT Manager in Ecuador
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best cheap DLP solution

Kommentare: The learning curve can be long, make sure to get installation support, with at least 10 to 20 hours so you can polish the configuration to your needs

It works really well as a DLP, it detects black listed directories or files making or very easy to use and create exceptions. Not too many false positives as our previous DLP solution.

Management Console is outdated, it has a web module but it’s still very limited. The user/equipment maintenance is difficult to manage, for example removing a device and after a while it gets synced again not sure if it’s An AD sub issue, or the agent reporting back automatically.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A Great choice to ensure Data security and loss prevention!

Kommentare: Data security and risk identification is one of the major concerns for any product and Safetica has helped us ensure that our data is not leaked and enabled us in mitigating risks

1. Helps in preventing data leakages by mitigating the risks.2. Easy to setup and install 3. High customization options available 4. Creates report and also allows user monitoring 5. Proactive detection of the threats enables organizations to take prompt actions

1 Updating takes time and fails sometimes2 Requires prior usage knowledge to correctly configure it3 More automation can be added by use of AI capabilities

Telekommunikation, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Keep companies data safe with Safetica !

Kommentare: The data of the organization can be kept safer using Safetica.

Safety of the data is one of the most important factor for any organization and it can be achieved using Safetica . Safetica helps to scan the machines real time for malicious attacks on the network , which could make the data at risk.

The number of user limit is not as great as what other rivals are providing . The initial setup could take some time as you need to spend some time on understanding the product well.

Monica
Group Procurement Supervisor and Broker in Bahamas
Telekommunikation, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Treasures are kept secure under Safetica. Most user-friendly tool.

Kommentare: Good as new. Should not hesitate to try. Safetica is trustworthy and reliable.

Assurance for Security and protection against data mishandling and loss prevention is a key step towards achieving goals and objectives. Safetica gives the best immune against insider threats. I personally work with all the confidence that my Systems are securely under control. Safetica leaves me time to concentrate on matters outside job.

Safetica is secure and dependable. I don't have any downside. Just positive comments.

Fidelis
Director in Kenia
Umweltdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Complete assurance for Security and threat protection.

Kommentare: Get the freedom of running your business without the fear of loosing data. Safetica saves the day. Go for it.

Safetica has its magic approach towards data loss prevention. It all starts with ensuring regulatory compliance which leads to the need to stabilize data security. I am specifically happy with the customer service team. It is well committed to serve and answer any contradictory steps. Very flexible and easy to integrate.

Any issues arising while using Safetica are well handled by the customer support team. I have not experienced any major challenges.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Comprehensive DLP and analytics software.

Kommentare: We use Safetica for monitoring, classification and protection of data in hybrid and on premise environments. It classifies our most sensitive data and puts it under constant surveillance to ensure it security.

Powerful for preventing data leakages as it provides real time monitoring to all our sensitive data. It detects threats in early stages lowering risk on sensitive data. We are able to activate Id numbers, credit card and more sensitive data templates with a single click. Safetica is easy to use and information is visible at the console

It is slow when we copy large numbers of files as it has to analyze all the individual files.

The go-to DLP tool.

Kommentare: We deployed Safetica to protect our sensitive data and prevent data leakages. It is efficient and prevents any malicious activities and cyber attacks. Safetica ensures that our data is protected at all times through real-time monitoring and prevents loss of data through errors by man.

The implementation process of Safetica went better than expected. It is very easy to deploy and it easily integrates with third-party analysis solutions. It has powerful monitoring and in depth analytics that allow for speedy discovery threats and mitigate the risks.

There is nothing I dislike about Safetica. I recommend it for anyone looking for a DLP that gets the work done.

Adil
Principal Manager, Cyber Security TP in Türkei

Works stable

Kommentare: I'm a huge believer in technology. And I love the idea of being safe and secure online. That's why I decided that purchasing a new endpoint protection solution was a must for my organization.After a lot of research, I decided to go with Safetica's Safemode Endpoint Protection.I was impressed by the level of customer care that Safetica provides. I was able to find answers to my questions online, and the support team was easy to work with.

I got this item because my company has been mandated to use a security system. I just wanted to give it a try to see how it worked. I have been using the software for a couple of weeks now and it has been a pleasant experience. I was glad I took the chance to try it. I am happy I did. It is easy to use and it has lots of features.

I had a problem-free and practical experience and I am generally satisfied.

Secure your data with Safetica

Kommentare: safe and secure the data using Safetica.

The automation part of the product is great . The application can self check the system and scans through the files to find malwares etc. This helps the team to work on peace thinking the application is secure.

The mobile based application is not available , which in my opinion is a very big minus .

Trevor
System Administrator in Kenia
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A hypernocative,quoldemort and quanguarous Data Loss Prevention software.

Kommentare: It's simple to identify,reduce and monitor cyber security risks.Safetica prevents regulatory violations.

Safetica protects our organization sensitive data thus preventing data lose and leaks.It's easy to discover and classify our organization critical data.It's simple to detect and mitigate risks associated with our organization sensitive data.It's a better regulatory compliance management tool.

I'm have a satisfactory experience with Safetica and I don't have any downside at the moment to highlight.

Maria
Maria
Data Analyst in Australien
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding data loss prevention application

Kommentare: Our data analysis department has highly benefited from getting safe and secure data that can transform our programs positively. The software has created productive environment that helps each sector to monitor workflow and innovate ideas. The data backup system has helped us to recover data at low cost and save time.

Safetica monitors data flow across the organization and on our cloud storage platforms. It raises alarm to out team when there are threats that can harm safe information. The product has the capability of creating reports based on real-time data performance that helps each department to plan efficiently.

There has not been downtime performance since we implemented this software. Data management has been great concern and all the set objectives have been achieved.

Brendon
Sales in Südafrika
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

One Of The TOP DLP solutions

Kommentare: very Good, Easy to manage, Easy to deploy and overall a great DLP Solution.

Reporting and User Activity monitoring. The Console is easy to manage.

Does not take screenshots of user interactions that is seen as high risk

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Trellix Data Loss Prevention Endpoint

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Safetica: Price

charles
IT systems administrator & support engineer in Uganda
Großhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

data protection software

Kommentare: we have been able to protect our data from external threats

This software has been impactful in our business , it has helped us protect our data from external threats and also from hackers who may try to acces our data base without permission. it also helps prevent data loss using the data loss prevention (dlp) which tracks unwanted data loss or theft and then report it.

it is difficult to use the software sine it requirea some technical knowledge to run the software from the back end.

ishan
Director in Indien
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Data loss prevention

every feature of this solution is very effective

it doesn't support Linux, coz linux platform people use mostly now aa days

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Forcepoint DLP und Endpoint Protector

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Safetica: ease of use and friendly

Liam
IT Manager in Kenia
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Safetica keeps everything safe.

Safetica is an excellent and outstanding application for data recovery. It's an amazing and fantastic project data management software that easily provides reliable reports and data transfer across multiple channels. I like how it helps me to protect data from breaches via encryption for privacy and since I started using it until today i have never experienced any challenges.

To be sincere, i can't say that i have ever encountered any challenges while using Safetica. It has been of great help and i recommend it.

Promise
Full stack software engineer in Uganda
Telekommunikation, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

the best end point data protection software you can use

Kommentare: this software has greatly helped us protect our data from external threats at a very minimal cost

data protection for all our emails both employees and clients,all web uploads, instant messaging and all our network shares are full secured with safetica. our agents are able to manage data-flow to external devices and protect it against forbidden access on other local networks.

A lot technical knowledge is required by all our agents and this calls for regular training sessions for all our agents which consumes a lot time

Denis
Denis
Head of Productions in Kenia
Hochschulbildung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Safetica, The Protector and Defender against internal data leakage and Loss

Kommentare: - Best experience with this tool. I will definitely recommend it in all departments in our institution

- Safetica has an End-Encryption feature that I use to protect my client's financial details and Contracts- Safetica is very affordable and is accessible from all regions in the world- Safetica has a very simple interface that is easy to Navigate through

- Safetica is only accessible with an internet connection which makes it tough to use it in regions with low or no internet connection

Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Safetica - Amazing data loss prevention tool

Kommentare: Overall experience with Safetica was good. It is a great tool if you are looking for a software for detecting threats and preventing malicious attacks. Easy to use software and has great security features.

1. Preventing data loss.2. Detecting threats and attacks.3. Easy to setup, use and integrate.Overall the software solves our security issues.

Requires time to understand the working of the software. Other than that, experience was great and I have no complaints.

Mohammad
Director in Indien
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Safetica is great

Safetica is an employee monitoring and data protection software that helps us to keep our sensitive data safe from internal threats. One of the key features of Safetica is its ability to detect and prevent data breaches by monitoring user activity and alerting administrators of any suspicious behavior.Another aspect that stands out about Safetica is its user-friendly interface and easy setup process, which makes it accessible even for organizations without dedicated IT teams. Additionally, Safetica offers a range of customization options, allowing organizations to tailor the software to their specific needs and requirements.

Cost: Safetica can be relatively expensive, especially for smaller organizations with limited budgets.Compatibility: Safetica may not be compatible with all types of systems or devices, which can be a limitation for some organizations.False positives: The software may occasionally trigger false alarms or flag legitimate user activity as suspicious, which can be frustrating for users and administrators.Limited external threat protection: While Safetica is designed to protect against internal threats, it may not be as effective in detecting or preventing external threats such as cyberattacks or hacking attempts.User privacy concerns: Some employees may feel uncomfortable or violated by the level of monitoring and data collection that Safetica enables, which can create morale or ethical issues within an organization.

Abhishek
Sr Technical Recruiter in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Data Loss Protection - Safetica

Kommentare: Overall experience with safetica is very good and smooth and it have automated features also that makes my work simpler and easy without making much efforts.

About Safetica, I would like to say that through this my data is very secured and protect the data from any human error or from the spammers also. Very easy to operate and reliable and trustable.

I feel that safetica offers a little bit costly service that, so the price should be low as compared to current price and also the customer support is very time taking to revert back and is limited.