ZoomInfo OperationsOS Erfahrungen

Über ZoomInfo OperationsOS

Holen dir hervorragende B2B-Wirtschaftsdaten zu deinen Bedingungen – zugänglich, flexibel und bereit, dein Geschäft voranzutreiben.

Erfahre mehr über ZoomInfo OperationsOS

Excellent communication from customer support.

The before last phase seems a bit useless during deduplicating.

Bewertungen zu ZoomInfo OperationsOS

ZoomInfo OperationsOS hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 102 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ZoomInfo OperationsOS bereits verwendet?

Cameron
Cameron
Marketing Operations Manager in USA
Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great database maintenance software - simple and easy to use

Kommentare: I've used tools like DemandTools and other database management software in the past - it's all crap compared to RingLead. It's an all-in-one tool that allows me, as a marketing ops person, to link to Marketo and run all my leads through and get them cleaned up (de-duped, matched, converted, etc) as they go through my web forms and uploads. Great tool to also upload big lists into Salesforce. Great tool and I haven't even started to use the more advanced stuff like segments, etc.

Love the simple interface, easy to run and maintain programs, schedules and other filters. Great integrations with Salesforce and Marketo - which is why we

Sometimes have to do some workarounds where they don't have the exact configutation, but for the most part can do everything you need it to.

Danielle
Talent Acquisition Manager in USA
Personalwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Viewpoint of a frequent user

Kommentare: Overall, Capture has allowed us to get in contact with candidates who normally we wouldn't have been able to reach. This has greatly increased our ability to be consultative with our clients and fill roles.

I like the fact that we can gather somewhat accurate information on a candidate's personal contact. Being able to keep that information in project lists is helpful as well.

There are only a few things I do not like about the software. In the process of parsing in candidates, there can be some bugs on LinkedIn's side. After that, enriching a large number of candidates can take a while, and sometimes the contact information is incorrect, which has lead to some awkward conversations.

Lindsay
Account Executive in USA

Integrations are A+

Kommentare: Love it, I use it everyday. Very easy to maneuver through - just wish it could be more accurate at some times.

I like how this integrates with linkedIn navigator b/c this is where i spend 80% of my time prospecting & it makes it VERY convenient to be able to stay on that site and pull in the information I need

I'm not sure if I use the software to it's fullest capabilities, but I do find it to pull the wrong email/phone nubers more often that not. Like if I was capturing a prospect that is ~6 mnths into a new role at a new organization, I wouldn't be able to pull the most up to date contact information. Again, I'm not sure if this is how I'm using it or the software itself Cost - I have 0 insight into how much we pay b/c im just an end user - that's why I left those sections blank.

Antwort von ZoomInfo

Thanks for the feedback. If you are finding data quality an issue, you can plug different data enrichment sources into it. However, most enrichment databases won't have updated contact info for some time after a job change. Capture allows you to use any data vendor of your choice :)

James
Salesforce Administrator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to understand, difficult to master.

Kommentare: Easy to set up, responsive customer service, quality product but difficult to apply well at first.

The fuzzy matching for deduplication of uploads and existing records is fantastic. Even the basic normalization enrichment package will help make your data much more useful. Also, mass update is a fantastic tool for managing your records. This tool has saved me countless hours of coming through duplicates. We would have just had to let them into the system or not uploaded records. It's been a huge win for me in my role as admin.

The deduplication is the part that's difficult to master. It's about as well done as any tool I've seen or tried but the logic for deduplicating can be quite tricky and you have to understand going in that no system is going to completely replace a person reviewing the records.

Radu
Marketing Operations & Insights Manager in Irland
Internet, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Best Bulk Lead Upload Software out there

Kommentare: Overall we are happy with it and although every year we review the market we couldn't find any software that would be better than RingLead.

We are only using the Lead Upload functionality and for the past 3 years, we had no problem with this. Love the ability to custom match the imported data with the already existing data and the ability to create templates that can be used based on specific matching criteria.

Nothing to mention here, we didn't have any problems with it.

Philip
Salesforce Architect in USA
Bau, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A value-effective data integrity solution.

Kommentare: I am satified with our overall experience with Ringlead. As they have gone through growth stages and transitions, they maintained a solutions oriented approach. Our impression is that their support has improved as the platform functionalities grew, which we find is not typical in this arena.

The Account and Contact merge functionality is something we find very helpful. It is much more effective than native merge functionality.

Initially , we had issues with the deduplication functionality interfering with Contact synchronization on mobile

Paul
Sales Operations in Frankreich
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

So Far so Good

Kommentare: I have been using Ringlead since 6 months for multiples subjects. So far 0 bugs or real issues.
And the CS team is always there when need with answers.

Every features i use are available on Salesforce, with a big difference. They are way simpler and faster to use on a daily basis. Especially "Deduplication", "mass delete/update". You can also work on both Sandbox and Production effortlessly and refresh the connection immediately.

No big topic. The before last phase seems a bit useless during deduplicating. But that aside nothing.

gerard
sales ops in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great stuff

Kommentare: it handles our lead routing process perfectly. good for deduping.

Great for lead routing and processing. great.

Interface is a little wonky. pretty cool though

Nick
AE in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool!

Kommentare: Overall, it's my favorite prospecting tool.

The ability to not leave my normal prospecting workflows when on Linkedin, and the ability to export directly to SFDC

The thing I like least is that it can pull in old emails if they are already in the CRM vs the new company prospects are at.

Jordan
Marketing Analytics Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Data Quality Management Tool

RingLead is easy to use and setup rules to cleanse and enrich your CRM and MAP data.

The account matching and previews of outcomes on list uploads can be improved.

Sr. System Analyst in USA

Ringlead with Salesforce & Marketo

Kommentare: Our experience with Ringlead has been very well over the years their support and customer success team are very helpful and engaged.

Ringlead gives you the ability to create very robust deduplication rules that can be front facing as well as run in the background. You can also setup multiple rules which as a global company is helpful as these rules may differ by region. Lastly how you can choose a master is also very robust and gives you multiple levels of options on how to choose the Master record.

I wish they would focus more on things they do really well and leave some of the light weight stuff (Mass update, Mass delete etc.) which most of these systems they integrate with offer for free. I wish they would focus on enrichment of records front facing and email validation (personal opionons)

Antwort von ZoomInfo

Hello, Chris. Thanks a ton for the good review. I saw that you mentioned you wished we would focus on enrichment and email validation. You don't have those features licensed but they are in the platform. I would like to offer you a free extended trial if you are open to it. Please reach out to me at john@ringlead.com if you are interested. Thanks again!

Charles
Business Operations Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Ringlead Review

Kommentare: Ringlead can do some of the more nuanced matching that is necessary for checking large lists against our existing Salesforce records. We use it to improve data Quality, mass list uploads, nightly automated cleanses, and record deduplication. We've scheduled nightly deduplication jobs to keep our data clean. Lead to account matching and conversion is a particularly helpful project to reduce duplicate accounts sales reps may create when hastily converting leads to contacts. Account matching criteria is especially important to do thoughtfully, and Ringlead has extensive matching criteria available right out of the box.

Ringlead is very useful for maintaining data integrity. We run automated cleanups every night to merge duplicate records based on criteria we've determined to be strong indicators. They have matching rules available out of the box as well.

Unable to create accounts and then associate them to campaigns within the same upload, similar to the functionality available for leads and contacts.

Nacky
Senior Data Analyst in Philippinen
Marketing & Werbung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

When it comes to data, ZoomInfo is your to-go!

The UI is intuitive and user-friendly. Clear mapping and quick link to environment. Data count of accounts and contacts are mostly within my satisfactory outcome. Filtering is quick and precise.

Expensive and ZoomInfo will still charge you credits if you download a list that has already been previously downloaded.

Brandon
Administrator in USA
Konsumgüter, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Ringlead can help you clean up your mess

Kommentare: Great, they were very helpful, it was easy to use.

Ringlead allows you to merge custom and standard objects in Salesforce. It is easy to configure and setup. It allows to to merge and maintain the history of fields you deem necessary.

The only limitation we ran into is the amount of time it takes to run jobs. When we ran into this customer service with Ringlead quickly stepped in and added the filters we found necessary to filter our jobs down to the records we wanted to merge.

Kristin
VP of Marketing in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Ringlead is a must have for Salesforce data hygiene!

Kommentare: Overall very positive. Ringlead's support it also knowledgable and responsive.

I've brought Ringlead into my last five companies and couldn't imagine using Salesforce without it. I use it to ensure we don't have duplicates in Salesforce, mass update records, and mass delete in a matter of minutes. It's incredible helpful in keeping our database clean and actionable.

The interface can be a little challenging to learn but once you figure it out it's easy.

Katie
BDR in USA

Capture Review

Kommentare: The ability to find prospect's phone numbers. I would give capture 3.5 out of 5 stars

Tool is helpful in finding cell phone numbers that otherwise would be unattainable. Very Convenient to be able to upload contacts directly to salesforce

The quality of the phone numbers is lacking. There are times when I am unknowingly calling prospect's spouses or children.

Sarah
Sales Ops in USA
Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Review

I like that it is easy to configure and it can run automatically on the background without us thinking about it after setting it up.

The UI can be a bit updated. It kinda looks like an older software compared to other software I've used but other than that, the UI is pretty intuitive and nothing is missing.

Angela
Business Development in USA
Informationsdienst, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy Integration with Salesforce and LinkedIn Sales Nav

Kommentare: I am quite pleased with this sales tool, and would recommend for any Sales or Business Development team.

The most important element when choosing Capture was the integration functionality with SF and LinkedIn Sales Navigator. Capture saves me loads of time because it can easily grab leads from LinkedIn, "capture" lead data, and then easily create the lead in Salesforce.

The one thing I would like to see improvements on with Capture is a higher percentage of emails address accuracy.

Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easily find information in bulk or one off

Kommentare: I think it's a great way to get the information you need.

The flexibility to collect information from a bulk perspective or a one off

Lots of features to understand. You have to become familiar with the system

Andrew
Marketing Automation Platform Manager in USA
Industrieautomation, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Ringlead

Kommentare: The problems that we had were primarily with the people at RingLead. We came with a very specific business case and were assured and essentially sold on a false premise. It took several painful months to learn that neither the services dept, nor the tool could actually do what we needed. The experience was so bad, we were credited a free year with the service. We didn't end up using it because at that point it wasn't adding any value.

The UI is decent. It is built to give flexibility without too much complication.

It requires some backend updates to all contacts in marketing automation and is not as automated and is not easy as advertised.

Director of Sales in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Capture Great for Prospecting

Kommentare: Overall experience is good. There are some bugs but it allows me to prospect much easier.

I love the ease of use to find contact data on my target prospects then how I’m quickly able to get them into Salesforce

The implementation process was a bit complex getting it fully integrated the way we wanted to with Salesforce

Ameer
Digital Marketing Analyst in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Ringlead Review

The software is very easy to use and does everything we need it to do.

Price is a bit higher than average compare to other options.

Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Ringlead - providing quality programs for years

Kommentare: We are solving our growing need to gather information on people in certain industries at a large rate, all while doing it efficiently.

We were looking around and shopping the market, testing different email capture softwares and websites after using older programs for years, and landed at Capture. Capture gathers all the data we need to nurture leads for sales and marketing.

The interface can be a bit bland, software can be a bit confusing.

Derek
Sales in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Reviewing Capture

Kommentare: I love it because it helps get cell phone numbers. From time to time the cell phones will be wrong but oh well.

How it gets cell phones numbers easier than Discovery Org.

How it glitches and keeps logging me out even though I click "remember info" and how it keeps saying "need to login to Salesforce" even though I just lcick cancel and it still works.

Gabrielle
SDR in UK
Fotografie, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and makes the job more effecient

It speeds up the process! Being able to quickly capture leads on LinkedIn and export them to SalesForce is a huge bonus and makes my job more effecient.

Sometimes the data is incorrect and there have been a few occasions that the emails have been incorrect as well.