Über Google Photos

Google Photos ist eine kostenlose App, mit der du alle deine Fotos und Videos speichern kannst.

Erfahre mehr über Google Photos

Access, file transfer, ability to view, Google just not fight with other integrations and programs they are the master.

It not easy to use for photo editing and lack feature compared to others.

Bewertungen zu Google Photos

Google Photos hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 90 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Google Photos bereits verwendet?

Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Eine gute Software um Speicher auf dem Handy zu sparen

Kommentare: Es ist eine sehr gute Methode um Speicher zu sparen, Und es ist kostenlos nutzbar

Dass man die Software kostenlos nutzen kann,Und somit Speicher sparen kann

Dass das Archivieren und speichern manchmal nicht reibungslos funktioniert.

Marine
Marine
Communications and Administrative Coordinator in Armenien
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Why you still don't have Google Photos ?

Kommentare: I love google photos a lot. Easy to use, safe and secure. It is like your life summary. I like to spend time there scrolling up and down wathing all my photos from different years for hours. It is like my digital photo album.

Google photos is the app I love! Simply, because all my photos from years are securely stored there. Since 2016, all my life is there. This is an excellent photo and video storage app, private, secure. I gather all my photos there and if I need to shate them, I create a folder with specific photos and add the recipient's email address, they get an email with the link, click and access to the photos shared with them. Deleted files can be restored if you changed your mind and want to keep them. You get amazing suggestions daily, it can be as a collage, or story with random photos selected. You see them only, not shared with anyone. Another great function - when you want to search for the dress in the photo for example, there is an icon you press on it and it brings you the search result from Google. Image search on Google is great. There was a plant I didn't know the name, I took a photo and from Google photos did an image search, got the name of that plant.

I do not like when I run out of storage. This happens regularly, I do not want to pay for additional storage, instead, I use different email addresses. Each new email address yoy use in Google photos offers 15 GB storage.

Mary Jane
AR, Analyst, Legal Filings, Computer, etc. in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I love Google, they are my favorite computer company and they just WORK!

Kommentare: Every program that works and intergrades without problems, fighting, and just plain works is amazing and Google is Amazing for it! It requires less frustration, less time, quicker turnaround work and speeds, it creates efficiency at its best!

Access, file transfer, ability to view, Google just not fight with other integrations and programs they are the master!

In our world we always want criticism. What can I do better. Keep updating, keep staying in tune with out every changing electronic world, it will always change and it will alway grow and I just hope you stay in the game a don't back down!

Fara
Housewife in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Google photos is all I use

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I like that I can buy more storage, I can print photos easily, I can save and backup photos directly from my camera or from other apps.

I love Google Photos and will continue using it.

Alicia
Alicia
Programs Director in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Too confusing to be worth the coolness

Kommentare: The best thing about it is that it integrates so well with your phone. That and image-recognition search. But I don't use it because I don't want to be confused between my actual files and Google versions of my files.

Easily find photos by AI recognition, date, and albums.

Confusing to maintain the device vs cloud database, and some things like videos can't be downloaded.

Muhammad Aamer
Muhammad Aamer
Full stack developer in Saudi-Arabien
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Google photos is the best cloud storage for your media

Kommentare: My overall experienced with google photos is great. I like it for it synchronized backup system i like its recovery I like its editing functionality and i like it because i have upto 15 gbs of free cloud storage

Google Photos is such a great platform that you will like everything about it, I mean It can take backup of your media files(photos and videos) automatically and there your data is very very secured. You have full options of gallery so you can use google photos to view your images and videos right there and delete from your device. You can recover the data if you deleted by mistakes and the best part is that you can also edit your images and videos.

The thing i like the least about it is that it does not have a separate storage i mean you get a free 15 GBs which is shared by your whole google account like gmail drive and photos

Damon
Blogger in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

My review of Google Photos

Kommentare: Overall, I have really enjoyed using it. I tell other people to use Google programs such as Google photos when I hear them talking about photo storage.

What I like most is how secure my photos are, and the fact that it sink soap with everything else that I use on the Google suite. Accessibility is still very easy for me but very hard for others to get into. And I can still transfer photos without too much hassle.

There’s honestly not anything that I don’t like about Google Photos. I have tried several other avenues in the past to back up photos and this is by far my favorite. Have not found a feature that I don’t like yet. I’m not saying it’s completely perfect because there’s always room for improvement. But right now it’s suits all of my needs. Now that I’m thinking about it would it be possible to sync google photos with Canva?

Safiya
Performing artist in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Search by face

Kommentare: I use Google Photos to backup what I have on my phone, not everything but still tons of photos and videos. Love searching by location or face, love the new magic eraser, also cinematic moments.Google Photos does more with the photos/videos than Google Drive and that's why I also use it.

Look for photos according to location or faces, enhance, edit, share. Memories and albums.Some storage free, still low cost after.

No more unlimited for free. Such a bummer!Also I want to group photos temporarily for comparison.

Zane
Zane
Transformational Coach in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

My go-to cloud storage for all my photos

Kommentare: Exceptional! Been a user since the start of Google photos.

Ease of use and fast real-time sync makes google photos the best, especially for android users.

The highlights feature tends to be buggy but it's the least used feature of google photos for my needs.

Anmol
Entertainment in Indien
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Google photos review

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

I like the free cloud storage available in this app

There is no disadvantage of using google photos

Nhlanhla Lucky Luthuli
Business owner in Südafrika
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Google Photos Features Review

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Greatest experience great memories still saved to date many lost souls but google photos keeps them alive forever.

Easy to use but my greatest feature is the automatic backup saves a good memories even gives you reminders on the memories on the exact date even after 6 years i still get those reminders

Trial version has limited space however its good for someone who does not have much photos to backup.

Rahul
Product Manager in Indien
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best platform to back up and secure photos

Kommentare: My overall experience with the software was great as I use it on daily basis. Most of the time I need to access old photos for editing and designing purposes and Google Photos helps me to store and access them on tip of my fingers. This is great software and will definitely help users looking for good and secured cloud storage.

The platform is great as it has a storage of 15 GB for storing your data or photos. Which helps you to secure a large amount of data on it. You can access all of your already backed-up photos from anywhere and anytime this is the best part of Google Photos. It also helps to find photos by different types of search tools and options. One of the best apps with a good interface and smooth user experience.

Although the software is great and very useful but there is something which can be improved like the software will only let you access the photos if there is an Internet Connection. The storage can also be increased as sometimes even 15 GB is not enough for storing all your data. There should be some more editing tools other than the basic ones.

Alessio
Digital Marketing Specialist in Italien
Möbel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Strongly recommend

For a free tool it's phenomenal. 15GB of space doesn't seem like a lot, but I've been using it for years without filling even half of the space. A valuable ally for sharing albums and photos with others. The photos are loaded with a compression that does not compromise the general quality, this implies a lot of space saved: for me it is exceptional.

I haven't found any defects in general, except that the automatic synchronization is not always perfect, it waits for me to upload the photos autonomously and other times it happens automatically, randomly and unprogrammed.

Mariana
Marketing in Brasilien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Efficient

Kommentare: efficient, very good, and keeps the memories of life that I had, there are old photos there, things that I will be able to show my son in the future.

I like to keep my photos and videos, I can delete photos and videos from my cell phone without losing them, because they are all stored in Google Photos. and my memory is not full.

I think it should be easier to find a photo, but the app is able to store many photos, but it is difficult to find the photos.

Aviral
Web Developer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Google Photos Review

Kommentare: It has been really good experience so far. I have never faced any problem in this software. It has a unique search feature where you can write any sentence and it will show you a picture containing that text.

Face Recognition Feature is really good. It just requires a basic identification of the photo. After that it displays all the photos of similar face in a single click.

They should provide some more free space to everyone. Apart from that everything is perfect.

Leo
DBA in Brasilien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Google Photos review

Kommentare: My Use of Gogle Photos is Pessoal. it Help me to organize my photos.

Syncronization is very fast. Vey easy to use.

I Don´t have Cons About Google Photos. It Functions very whell.

Edin
Edin
Na in Mexiko
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Actually good

Kommentare: Within all the time I have use it I love and can not find any better cloud software for pictures/photos

The best asset of the product is that you can use it at any smartphone or tablet that you have, it doesn’t matter if it’s iOS or android it will work just fine.

Sometimes it lowers the quality of the photos uploaded to the cloud.

Allen
Allen
President in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple and fun

I love the stylized photos, films looks backs and ease of finding the pic I need based on face location and more

Not much, this is a simple to use app that frees up space on your phone and make it easy to work with

Sabrina
Customer Service Representative in Jamaika
Verbraucherdienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Greatness

Kommentare: It’s an amazing app to use to secure and cherish memorable moments.

That even if I lose my phone I am still able to gain access to important photos.

May sometimes take awhile to gain access to all photos.

Allison
Service manager in USA
Restaurants, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

I love Google photos!

Kommentare: I've had nothing but a good experience with Google photos

It's easy to use and navigate. Never have to worry about losing anything

I have no dislikes when it comes to Google photos

britt
Translator Editor in Belgien
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, Selbstständig

User friendly cloud app for photos

Kommentare: Since the time that I use Google Photos I can keep all the pictures that I take, even the ones that are maybe not good for publication. I love to see what happened many years ago this day/week and it is easy to edit pictures.

I like Google Photos because of the easy search functions, that you can organise your photos as you want, not only at date. Don't need to be worried that you loose any of them thanks to the back up function. Extra features as collage and others are fun.

Too bad that the quality of the pictures are max 16 megapixel.

Amanda
Amanda
Entrepreneur in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Google Photos will always have your backup

Kommentare: Excellent

The automatic backups and the safe keeping of my photos.

That it will stop backing up if you miss your subscription

Ludmila
Ludmila
project manager in Tschechien
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Google Photos using

Kommentare: I need it for uploading and then sending photos by email.

big storage my photos, easy find exact photos, get photos in library, make album, easy modifications

without problems, I am completely satisfied

Sabrina
Microblader in USA
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Awesome

It stores your pictures, then you don’t need to keep them on your device.

There is nothing I don’t like about it!!

Tiffany
Google photo in Jamaika
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Google photo is the number one choose for storing, organising and sharing photos and videos.

What features are mostly impactful is the automatic backup and save your device storage .

The feature that could be improve is the editing function. The aspect that was difficult for me to use is to save to device. It was also difficult to with my existing business process.