Über Binance

Binance ist ein Online-Service und eine digitale Brieftasche, über die sich Kryptowährungen handeln, kaufen und verkaufen lassen.

Erfahre mehr über Binance

Since Binance is a world-renowned app there security features are very high and constantly evolving, Which e, in turn, makes coins in my wallets quite safe and secure.

Difficult to use the mobile app which compels me to use the web version instead.

Bewertungen zu Binance

3,9

Binance hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 182 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Binance bereits verwendet?

Chiarello
Schichtleiter in Deutschland
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Sehr gute Programm um mit kryptowärung zu handeln

Kommentare: Super Programm um mit krypkowährung zu handeln

Das Programm ist sehr einfach und übersichtlich in alle seine Funktionen. Immer in Blick die Änderungen von Währungen in Echtzeit und persönliche Beobachtungliste erstellen zu können.

Nicht erstellen zu können eine Alarm beim bestimmten Kursänderung.

Author Kelvin
Author Kelvin
Trader in Uganda
Vermögensverwaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Binance, one of the best exchangers out there

Kommentare: It helped me in successfully trading crypto for myself and some of my clients

It has lots of functions and investment options, and has one of the largest p2p market.

Nothing really in particular I would say.

maxime
maxime
CEO in Kamerun
Tiefbau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

the best of all the portfolio

This wallet gives me a lot of pleasure thanks to the fact that it is possible to earn money with it. It holds almost all the legal crypto currencies thanks to it I can actually know if a crypto is really valuable or if it is a scammer's crypto the security is there because I have never had any problem with this wallet

it is not easy for a beginner to get by with it because the interface presents too many options which makes the use complex

Shan
Deputy manager in Irland
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Great service and best exchange

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Very easy to use and friendly for beginners user, I started with Binance lite in 2021 and gradually understand their features now i am easily understand pro features & get benefit for this applications.

There is so many things I personally like about Binance I want to share some here. I had experience somebody tried to hacked my Binance account so I contacted with support team and they helped me spend almost hour to understand issues and sort it same time I know it took a while to unfreeze my account but that’s good for my asset and security reason because they checked everything and result I am able to use my account again and my asset secured. another thing they generate report every year which shows your activity and profit and losses in trades

Ashwin
Finance Planner in USA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

MY ACCOUNT DISABLED

1,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I am having account with BINANCE.US
I am having account with BINANCE.US
Since THREE DAYS I am trying to withdraw my funds to my another wallet, but when I am at last step and receive SMS sec code , I receive message that my "ACCOUNT IS DISABLED" why I don't know so I start cust ser chat on app where no one is able to reply as responsible person even live agent. They replied that he has created issue ticket and Internal team is reviewing your issue, while asking how much time it may take then they answer that there is no TIME LIMIT, I seen that cust service and their staff don't care for CUSTOMERS AND THEIR FUNDS .THEY DON'T CARE IF ITS GET DISTURB OR CUSTOMER LOOSE MONEY IN PAYING FEES AND OTHER CHARGES.
Like this customer service what company management thinks that THEY CAN ATTRACT MORE CUSTOMERS TO HAVE ACCOUNTS IN US WITH THEM? I DON'T THINK SO,
I NEED TO TRANSFER - WITHDRAW MY FUNDS SUPER ASAP AND NO ONE CARE IN THIS COMPANY FOR THEIR CUSTOMERS. there is no such thing like "GREAT SUPERB CUSTOMER SERVICE" SLOGAN IN THIS COMPANY
I like to inform all other investors that please check all the your EXPECTATION from this company before you open an account and invest or deposit your "HARD EARN MONEY" over here as is I have emergency to move and withdraw my money and I am getting stuck and not able to withdraw or transfer it and I am loosing money every moment as not able to withdraw and INVEST IN MY OTHER AC.
I AM WAITING TO RESOLVE ISSUE ABOUT MY "ACCOUNT DISABLED" to work normally and fixed by their team. I am NOT HAPPY AT ALL WITH BINANCE CUSTOMER SERVICE " AT ALL . I need to be address my withdrawal issue to be fixed and able to make transaction my ac normally. no one want to waste ttheir time and money. Date of experience: [sensitive content hidden]

user functions are good, flexible, user friendly.

CUSTOMER SERVICE AND NO PHONE CONTACT WITH SERVICE AGENTS SO IT'S NO GOOD FOR INVESTORS AND FOR THEIR FUNDS SECURITY,STABILITY AND MOVEBILITY IS VERY VERY DIFFICULT ( SPECIALLY I LIKE TO MENTION ABOUT BINANCE.US APP SERVICES) I AM HAVING NOW WORST EXPERIENCE AND ALSO THERE ARE SAME KIND OF EXPERIENCE TO SO MANY OTHER CUSTOMERS OF BINANCE.US I WAS HOPING THAT AS BINANCE HAVING HUGE CUSTOMERS SO THERE MUST BE VERY GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICES AT BINANCE.US BUT I GOT COMPLETELY DISAPPOINTED. THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT CUSTOMERS ,THEIR MONEY ,TIME AT ALL.

MATEUS
Nutrician in Brasilien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The crypto broker I use most

Kommentare: I started trading with Binance in the 2017 bull run, I went through other brokers that sometimes had some advantages but were not sustained over time. What made me not trade with another broker nowadays is that I am very happy with Binance.

For me, the main advantage of operating on Binance is the variety of currencies, services, such as spot and futures, stakes, etc. In addition to one of the lowest rates on the market and a very stable application.

The only point against it would be the fact that it is still a broker, but this is more for holders who the most recommended option would be to leave it in a cold wallet.

Wale
Wale
Editor in Nigeria
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Everything you need in a crypto platform

Kommentare: The fact that Binance has every feature you need makes it the one-stop platform for buying, selling, trading, saving, and exchanging cryptocurrency.

Binance packs all the features you would want into its platform, eliminating the need to have several wallets and accounts on different platforms. The effort put into security is commendable. Buying and selling cryptocurrency, trading, and exchange all happen in one place. The app is quite easy to use and lets you manage your wallets and trades on the go.

For first-timers, the platform can be quite overwhelming as there are rather way too many features. However, the Lite mode solves this little problem.

Naiyan AR
Student in Bangladesch
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

User Experience of Binance

I mostly like its wallet cuz all of crypto are here in one wallet. I Don't have to install any other wallet or anything. Also buying crypto currency using card or Do a secure p2p ( person to person) Are grate. Also there security are mindblowing

Some features are missing, and we can't transfer low amount or under 10$ to other wallet. Something It's do issue to login. For no reason its ask 2FA etc its like a pain

Tonderai
C.E.O in Sambia
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Unlocking Success.. best app

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Binance offers a wide range of cryptocurrencies for trading, low fees, advanced trading features, and strong security measures

Some potential drawbacks of using Binance include regulatory uncertainty in some regions, occasional system outages during high trading volumes, and concerns about centralized exchanges' custody of funds. Additionally, Binance's customer support has faced criticism for being slow at times.

Forschung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Better user experience can be achieved.

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Satisfied.
Binance is a famous, and well-made cryptocurrency exchange.

High reliabity. Binance is the biggest cryptocurrency exchange all over the world. It offers competitive prices, and its trading volume is high. Reliability is a great advantage of Binance.

Personally, I needed time to adapt to the Binance. It was hard to navigate, first.

Eliza Laine
Finance in Philippinen
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Very easy to use

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: overall, binance will help you make your money safe and you can trust binance 100%

I like everything im binance because and it is the only crypto wallet i trusted

i don't have any problem with this platform

Mbuotidem
Community Manager in Nigeria
Internet, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Binance; Pros And Cons

My favorite Binance feature (apart from Binance Pay which I mentioned earlier) is the Crypto-Convert feature on the app. This feature allows users to convert one cryptocurrency or fiat to another with no fees whatsoever. This feature is very useful especially because there is a very low quantity threshold. And because it's free, you can make multiple trades without worrying about trading fees.

Binance's customer service system leaves much to be desired, in my experience. Admittedly, their services are optimized so excellently that there is barely ever any need for support, but the few times I have needed support, the experience was far from satisfactory. In my most recent experience, I unintentionally made a deposit of an unlisted token to my account and I needed help retrieving the funds so I contacted Customer Support. Suffice to say, not only did I get a delayed response (which infact, I had to complain again on their Twitter (now X) page) I also did not get my funds back. Fortunately it was an insignificant amount. Nevertheless, I was embittered by the experience.

Derrick
Head of Audit Department in Ghana
Buchhaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

My experience with Binance

Kommentare: It's very safe and even award tolens to members on the Binance learn and earn platform.

Very secure and even rewards tokens to customers.

Byron
N/a in Neuseeland
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Terrible customer support

Kommentare: App was great but not being able to deposit fiat currency due to Binance not accepting my verification since March 2023 is pretty poor. Lodging numerous requests to fix this issue with their support has been a frustrating experience getting passed around with my issue still not dealt with. Terrible customer service. Use another provider and save yourself the hassle.

High quality platform and industry leading.

I raised an in app customer support request with Binance as my account had been unable to receive deposits of fiat currency due to Binance not processing authentication. I reuploaded authentication and it still wasn’t accepted. Since April 2023 I have lodged numerous tickets which have continuously been passed around customer service agents and the issue hasn’t been resolved. Binance has extremely poor customer service and has little to no regard about my issue or being able to solve it. I would strong recommend using another platform if you require any support with your crypto trading needs. I’m switching providers after my experience.

Will
Photographer in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Binance is still my go to for Crypto buying and selling

Kommentare: I've used many different platforms and exchanges and by far this exchange is my favorite. They have never given me any reason not to trust them with my money and it has been easy to use for what I need it for.

I love the low fees when it comes to buying and selling different cryptos. You can link your bank account to it and quickly transfer in however much money and start trading within minutes. So if you need to buy some Avax and transfer to that chain, just deposit some money, purchase the coin, then transfer out. (after 10 days)

I dislike that they make you wait 10 days to transfer out the token or coin. There should be an algorithm or something that shows you transferred in from your bank account 100x and each time it went through. If you wanted to buy a small amount of a currency, they should let you transfer out that day if needed.

Eduardo
Engineer in Mexiko
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

The best exchange in the world to store your cryptocurrencies

Kommentare: It is one of my favorite exchanges to invest and where I can trust to protect my money. I have made good profits from Binance by investing.

You can earn in different ways with the different tools that Binance offers you, plus you have many options to buy cryptocurrencies and with low commissions. You can rest assured that your money is safe and while it is saved you can earn passive income with the different products that Binance offers you. This is the present and the future to move capital from one place to another.

If I can say something that Binance lacks, it is that it could add more cryptocurrencies or more projects with a great projection.Another suggestion is that the P2P market needs to be regularized by people who are not really honest. Put a little more attention on this Binance.

Geoffrey
Geoffrey
Project Manager in USA
Automotive, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Tool to maintain my digital currency wallet

Kommentare: Over time you get good benefits from using Binance because you can easily manage and transact any type of digital currency which is fascinating and high quality.

What I like about using the Binance application is that I can carry out transactions at any time in a fast, safe, reliable and efficient way due to the quality of its stable services; I also like the design it has because it is attractive and maintains an attractive appearance. Nice

This Binance application is of high quality and fully complies with its services, which I have nothing bad to mention because it is reliable at all times

Raúl
Raúl
Account Director in Spanien
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

If you are interested in cryptocurrencies, this is your platform

The security and versatility with which you can buy cryptocurrencies and trade quickly and safely. Also with the guarantee of being the most important platform in the market from my point of view

I do not find fault with it, simply the dedication that the world of cryptocurrencies implies

Kapitalmärkte, Selbstständig

Review of Binance

Kommentare: Nice

The salient feature of Binance compared to its counterpart is its support for almost all currencies/Fiat. It's easy to buy and sell almost all the cryptos. The incomparable users which no other has

The customer support needs improvement, very difficult to find a live agent.

Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Binance the leader

The theme and colors choice The surprise giveaways and gifts The clarity of charts Different trading options Live chat with everyone around the world Video lives and box giveaway Extraordinary security

Well as known binance list just total trusted coins while in other platforms we can find more and different coins that lead people to fortunes sometimes so as a loyal client of Binance i wish they could include more coins in the future

Bishoy
Infrastructure Engineer in Rumänien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A Comprehensive Review of Binance

Kommentare: Binance is a popular cryptocurrency exchange known for its wide range of tradable assets, high liquidity, and competitive trading fees. The platform has a user-friendly interface and fast customer support, making it attractive to many traders. However, it also has its downsides, including security concerns, lack of regulation, a complex platform, and complaints of poor customer support. Ultimately, the overall experience with Binance will depend on the individual user's needs and preferences.

Wide range of tradable assets, including cryptocurrencies and other digital assetsHigh liquidity, allowing users to quickly execute tradesCompetitive trading feesUser-friendly interfaceFast and efficient customer support

Geographical restrictions, services not available in all countriesSecurity concerns, history of hacks, and security breachesLack of regulation, the potential for fraudulent activitiesA complex platform may be overwhelming for inexperienced tradersComplaints of poor customer support, and slow response times.

Remarlyn
Online buyer and Seller in Oman
Onlinemedien, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Binance review

Kommentare: Easy and safe to use

I like the p2p it's very convient and very safe and the fee rates only 0% to .35 plus p2p users always receive gift voucher from binance plus 20% discount on trading fees

Only that it is not available in U.S. states

Tiago
Mr in Portugal
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

like a SCAM

Kommentare: Like a SCAM! bought 150€ of crypto, and only received 141€, they showed me a rate then they change it without me being informed.. very sketchie!

easy to use, well constructed plattform with a diversified functionalities

Ayoub
security guard in Marokko
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

great platform

I like that it's very fast and secure and that it's easy to use

there is a problem with the indicators they need to add more of them

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Binance the best Crypto Network

Kommentare: Binance is the one of the largest exchange.it helpful and useful for Crypto Traders

Binance is a Crypto Exchange and it has own network name called BNB or BSC(Binance Smart Chain) Coin.Binance provides Two Factor Authentication(2FA),Google Authenticator,SMS to secure account and crypto tokens.it support large coin selection and extra services.Binance can integrate WazirX exchange.

Binance has Transaction Fee and Trading Fee.it has technical issues while using NFT section.