Über Wix Enterprise

Wix Enterprise bietet Website-Lösungen für alle geschäftlichen Anforderungen.

Erfahre mehr über Wix Enterprise

I recommend you to use this platform because it is a guide to creating a site for a beginner.

My only complaint isn't with the app as with the customer service.

Bewertungen zu Wix Enterprise

5,0

Wix Enterprise hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 4 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Wix Enterprise bereits verwendet?

Saviour
MANAGER in Sambia
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Wix Enterprise Review

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

It as a rich set of features and functions. Which I am very sure will be even a great help to me as i intend to expand my company website .

The pricing plans i have found them to be a bit high than how I expected and planned .

Zuberi
Affiliate marketer in UK
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Wix is the best website builder

Kommentare: I have never had a negative problem with wix always good I have designed over 15 websites with them.

I love how easy it is to edit templates and I love the apps you can integrate to it.

It's abit expensive but priced ok for all the features.

Ricki
Ricki
Copywriter in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Wix can be a good option for simple websites without much customization

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Wix has some good templates that allow getting started quickly. But I find that you feel constrained if your information doesn't fit, as I did not find it very easy to customize without going into lengthy tutorials.

I didn't like the hours I spent trying to do some rather simple changes. I felt frustrated that it was less customizable than I felt the marketing lead you to believe it would be. But at that price point I guess I get it.

Carlos
Academic Director in Kolumbien
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

How wix helps your business grow

5,0 vor 3 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: I´ve been using it for several years now and we wouldn´t trade it for any other. It does the job we set out to do; showing our business in a professional manner.

It is great to build stunning web pages quickly and professionally. And most importantly, you do it yourself.

Nothing much. It is accessible to anyone interested in promoting one´s business through the right web page format.