DaySmart Recreation Erfahrungen

Über DaySmart Recreation

DaySmart verfügt über mehr als 20 Jahre Erfahrung und bietet hochwertige Dienstleistungen und Unterstützung, während du deine Community pflegst.

Erfahre mehr über DaySmart Recreation

Has a bit of everything from registration to reports. The calendar and camp functions has improved over time.

Hard to find things even using the universal search bar.

Bewertungen zu DaySmart Recreation

3,9
3,8

DaySmart Recreation hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 27 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du DaySmart Recreation bereits verwendet?

Steve
Operations Supervisor in USA

Daysmart

Kommentare: Its the best rec software I have used and I have used 3 different types.

I like the ability to quickly view reports and schedules

When a customer doesn't pay their monthly bill, the system doesn't expire their membership and allows the customer to come in and continue to use the facility. When you have 2000 memberships, suspending all of the past-due customers is very time-consuming

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: CivicRec

Warum DaySmart Recreation gewählt wurde: Activnet was so behind its time.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu DaySmart Recreation: Because civicrec was to busy and couldn't train us in time. To be fair, daysmart was still only used in hockey rinks so that was a turnoff but I am glad we stuck with it now that it supports rec centers.

Madi
Program Manager in USA

The Dome Sports Center Review

Kommentare: My overall experience with Daysmart has been great. It has been a little bit of a learning curve over the last year but the Billing and Support team is amazing and always extremely helpful.

The integration process was very simple for the most part. I most like the process of putting programs online.

There is a lot of features within Daysmart that we do not like. We would really like to add a specific product for people to purchase online that is not an event. For Example, we sell bats but the process of going about purchasing them and collecting the customers money is a bit clunky. We also get a lot of complaints/questions about the customer side not being user friendly. For example, using account credits, passes, discounts

Madi
Program Manager in USA

Daysmart Rec

3,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

I like that all of our functions are under one database and the ease of using it on the backend is a lot to learn because its super complex but once you know it its great

not user friendly from the customer side. missing some key feature that are important to our business. Does NOT integrate well with quickbooks

General Manager in USA

Thank you!

Kommentare: Extremely positive.

I was extremely skeptical about paying for Daysmart but I couldn’t imagine running our facilities without it.

Difficult to implement. I almost canceled the software because the training was too expensive but Mari saved us.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: EZFacility

Gründe für den Wechsel zu DaySmart Recreation: Customer service rep I spoke with when I called in.

Breanna
Senior Operations in USA
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good, but maybe not for ice rinks

Very clean design. I like the ease it gives our users who sign up for classes. I like utilizing the reports. The customer service has been helpful when I bump into issues.

The process to create a new event or class to display on the schedule feels very tedious. Lots of hoops to jump through to line up seasons, then levels, then the class. And you can't delete any of the levels after creating them either if you make an error. I like the quick ticketing, but it's frustrating that filters don't apply to it. I would have our whole facility set to quick ticketing and it would greatly ease user experience if that were possible. We also had a large issue with membership renewals where none of our customers card information was stored correctly and the auto-renewal system completely failed us. The scan-in kiosk also does not work for our facility. Customers can't scan multiple times to use a pass twice.

Hannah
Learning and Development Specialist in USA

DSR review

The simplicity of the platform is great and allows easy customer use for leagues, and simple employee use on the admin side. Our reps [SENSITIVE CONTENT] have been great and their willingness to help and answer every question we have has been impressive and much appreciated.

I can not think of any cons to this software at the moment.

Tracy
President in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Day Smart (unsure of what this question is asking)

Kommentare: We were the second customer of Sports It/ DASH/ and now Daysmart. We loved the team at DASH as they are helpful and supportive.

We can not use our credit card processor as we have in the past. We are mandated to use the one you selected and they are terrible compared to our other one we were with for 12 years. Very disappointing we cant control our own money.

President in USA

Daysmart making you smart

Kommentare: Help us make our days more efficient.

Ease of use and the customer portal. The email reminders are great also.

navigating the many menus is not always easy

VP in USA

So far so good

Kommentare: So far I’ve been very impressed

Easy to use and support knows the industry

So far so good. Haven’t seen a much negative

Tara
Director of Guest Services in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Need better implementation and training

Kommentare: It was a long onboarding and the ownness was on me to set everything up. Sometimes training was great, sometimes not do great and it dragged. Need more demos. More answers in help articles and speed. Way too slow loading for us and our guest Need a lot more hands on training once the system is set up.

It’s easy to learn most features. It allows for the multiple different rates, programs, etc that we have.

Too many different ways to do things like invoicing or searching. Not one process is clear cut. Support needs to be there on weekends when we are busiest. Too many things not working correctly.

Derek
Adult League Manager in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

DaySmart Feedback

Kommentare: I am neutral on the programming. It is much easier for me because I use it on a daily basis and have for almost 3 years now. It is somewhat difficult to train new users (especially customers) that are unfamiliar with the product. The older pages were much easier to understand and navigate.

I highly prefer the old versions of the calendar and team page. Not sure the newer versions are user friendly or accomplish their intended purposes.

The Online Experience is quite difficult for customers to use. We have customers who choose not to participate in our programming entirely because of their problems with the interface. Team managers and their ability to add players is the biggest issue I see. They have just given up and send me their rosters via email so that I can enter them manually. In the older version, the team dues were very easy to see - now you have to hover over the question mark next to people's names to view this information.

Bill
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Quad Indoor Sports

Kommentare: We couldn't survive with out DaySmart Software

We love the program management and calendar features. Management loves the reporting functions too

Program set up is tricky in regard to linking to our website

Gründe für den Wechsel zu DaySmart Recreation: industry reputation

Will
Operations & Continuous Improvement Manager in USA

Review Of Daysmart

Ability to manage the facility space and manage leagues and other group program based programs.

Currently there is no way to do private lesson appointments in the same software as leagues, etc. That will be needed for our business.

Hayden
Lil Kickers Director in USA
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Clean and gets the job done

Kommentare: Besides the customers that I have to manually help myself, it is a great software.

I like the employee side of the software, it is visibly clean and organized and easy to use.

I think our customers struggle to understand and often dislike the usability of the software from their side of things.

Gene
Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

DaySmart makes it easy!

Kommentare: The customer service is exceptional. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the team are true pros.

It's hard to name one. The customer search and email functionality makes it simple to target an audience and send an email.

The ability to schedule free trial classes through DaySmart (but that is coming soon).

Ellen
League Director in USA

Great Experience Using Daysmart Recreation

I like the calendar feature the most about Daysmart, specifically the drag and drop option for events posted on the calendar. It is easy to see and organize all of your resources and events.

I think the scheduling application could be improved.

Tyler
Director in USA

Manage your succes

I love the reports and information that you are able to access in DaySmart. It can help to make your company stronger.

Getting started and learning the system can be a little tricky, But after time it just becomes second nature.

Elaine
Director of Marketing in USA
Sport, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Day Smart Review

Being able to view all the surfaces at once.

Not being able to customize summer camp rosters better.

Robert
GM in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

DaySmart is a great product for busy facilties

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT] have been incredible in training our staff. Overall, it's been a great experience.

It's clean and somewhat easy to use. Customers have commended out change to DaySmart.

There are too many features to learn. I think Daysmart should provide more guidance about change over (on the marketing side).

Jeffrey
gm in USA

Its ok, but too limited

Kommentare: Training was good, support the guys are nice.my locker rooms still don't pop up and when you say its becasue i am doing it wrong it should always be active.

online is great for the customerCONI can't believe you have no print button accessable when we run location reports

scheduling and priceing set up is too slow. You operate slower than a 2001 program I have at another rink.you are not easy to load programs, less steps the better.make it easier you can tell this was written by engineers with no real time expereince.Hoped for a star got a dud

Rachel
Youth Program Director in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Far Post

Kommentare: Customer service is on-point. Love both [sensitive content hidden]. Always helpful.

I feel for the most part it is user-friendly.

That not all pages have a "SAVE" button and invoicing is complicated.

Matt
Assistant League Director in USA
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

DaySmart Review

Customer profiles are easy to navigate and create/update. Team rosters are also easy to manage for leagues.

Entering game scores from event page would be a great feature to add.

Phil
Sr. Manager of Technology in USA

Iceplex Venue Scheduling and Management

We love the ability to schedule online and even prepay.

Sticker printing has many issues despite us buying the specified equipment. Format of publicly available schedule needs more customizable options like fonts.

Sharon
Executive Director in USA

Great software

Kommentare: Been great and support has been awesome

Ease of scheduling has been beneficial. So wish there was a way to save and then return without starting completely over.

More features would be great. Scheduling open play has been a challenge as the calendar gets confusing

Taylor
Front Desk Administrative Assistant in USA
Sport, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Not bad

I found it was really easy to learn when I first started using the software.

Since I am just learning the system I do not have any complaints so far.