Über Transkriptor

Konvertiere Audio in Text. Transkribiere deine Meetings, Interviews, Vorlesungen und andere Inhalte automatisch.

Erfahre mehr über Transkriptor

It is so easy to use the platform and the price is affordable.

Bewertungen zu Transkriptor

Transkriptor hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 263 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Transkriptor bereits verwendet?

Banguolė
Banguolė
media monitoring specialist in Litauen
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best transcribing app out there

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Best transcribing app out there. Audio is converted to text very fastly and it's easy to edit if there are any inaccuracies.

Transkriptor works great with many different languages. Lithuanian included.

Sometimes speakers are recognised not exactly correctly.

letzten Monat

Dėkojame už teigiamus atsiliepimus! Džiaugiamės girdėdami, kad „Transkriptor“ daro teigiamą poveikį jūsų kalbos pavertimo tekstu poreikiams. Mūsų komanda yra pasiryžusi nuolat tobulėti ir teikti vartotojams geriausią patirtį.

Lily
Services in Thailand
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, Selbstständig

Good Helper

Kommentare: very good ai. enhance my free times. Reduce cost of working

Fast transcribe. Very good customer service and technical support

No instruction so sometimes make a mistake

vor 2 Monaten

It is delightful to hear such positive words and it’s always a pleasure to serve our users. As the Transkriptor family, we are working to produce solutions so that our users can easily convert speech to text.

ERica
consultant in Kanada
Eventservice, Selbstständig

Transcribing not working

Kommentare: It has not been good as it only transcribed one side of the conversation. It has not been worth it and I cannot find support to fix this problem.

Hi, This did not work at all. It only transribed one speaker and forgot about the other speaker.

It's inability to type in the other speaker

vor 5 Monaten

Hello Erica, we are very sorry about your experience. We do have the feature to transcribe speaker-separated files for the best output. Could you please contact us at customer@transkriptor.com. We will figure out why you are not able to use the Transkriptor. Our team will be glad to help you!

Puja
Independent Journalist in Indien
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Easy to use with minor hiccups

The quick uploading, transcription, and various (English) accent recognitions. The app's affordability is a BIG plus for freelance professionals like me.

Sometimes, the application acts weird when I am trying to edit it in the app. It will automatically start scrolling up and down when editing or will not allow me to edit. I got really frustrated the other day. I had to down the transcription file and edit it while listening to the audio on the app. So laborious!

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks for taking out time to rate us. Please send an email to "customer@transkriptor.com" explaining your problem. Please do not forget to mention that you are coming from Capterra comments. We will help you as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding!

Yakup
Software Team Lead in Türkei
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The transcriptor has many good features.

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

The product works stably. I liked that it did not make any errors and translated correctly.

Pricing is very bad. Very expensive. When we look at their competitors, we can see that they are cheaper.

letzten Monat

Thanks for your feedback. As the Transkriptor family, we are working to produce solutions so that our users can easily transcribe voice to text. We are improving our transcription solutions day by day. We're excited to keep supporting your transcription needs in the best way possible.

Anak
Researcher in Australien
Hochschulbildung, Selbstständig

User-friendly and great transcription tool

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I recently started using Transkriptor, an app to convert audio files into text, and I must say it has exceeded my expectations. From the moment you open the app, you’re guided through a straightforward process to upload your audio files and begin transcription. The design is sleek which enhances the user experience.

The app supports multiple languages, making it versatile for users across the globe. As I am not using English in my recordings, this feature works amazingly in my language.

The accuracy is impressive given the app’s affordability compared to other transcription services, however, in my case, I still need to make some edits to make it 100% correct.

vor 2 Wochen

We are pleased that you enjoyed the audio-to-text converter app. As the Transkriptor family, we are working to produce speech-to-text solutions. Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Rahul
Cyber Security Consultant in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Experience

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience is great, I have achieved ease due to this tool in my professional life. It helped me complete my work before deadlines.

The way it manages to identify and recognise the voice and translates it in very precise manner.

AI Bot should be given more tools for understanding the specific demand of the user.

letzten Monat

Thanks for choosing us as your transcription solution. As the Transkriptor family, we are working to produce solutions so that our users can easily convert voice to text.

Giovanna
Sales assistant in Frankreich
Unterhaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

my experience

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: The user interface is intuitive and easy to navigate, making the process of uploading files and managing transcripts a breeze. Their pricing is competitive, offering various packages to suit different needs and budgets.

I recently used Transkriptor for transcribing a series of interviews for my research project, and I must say, I'm impressed. The platform offers accurate transcription services with a quick turnaround time. What I appreciated most was the quality of the transcripts; they were very precise, very few mistakes.

However, one minor drawback is that the pricing can get a bit steep for larger projects.

meric
Researcher in Frankreich
Forschung, Selbstständig

Turkish opiton works very well!

Easy to use, enhanced the quality in time

A bit pricey for regular users but for a research project is enough

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for your review! We would be very happy if recommend our audio-to-text converter app to your friends. For better offers and more information on the pricing, please contact to us at customer@transkriptor.com

Mapelli
Mapelli
Electronic Engineer in Italien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Excelent service

This application and its accompanying service are not only highly practical and effective but also remarkably affordable. The well-thought-out organization of contacts within the app is especially commendable, as is the flexibility in downloading options and subtitling features. Subscription easy to cancel if needed. Furthermore, the customer service is outstanding, characterized by both efficiency and a notably courteous staff, enhancing the overall user experience significantly.

Not find any till now, my experience was very good till now

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for the positive vibes! Your review at Transkriptor reinforces our belief in providing efficient transcription solutions. We appreciate your trust and look forward to exceeding your expectations.

Ian
EFL Teacher in Malta
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Exceptional Transcription Service - Transkriptor Delivers Quality and Efficiency

Kommentare: Moreover, the pricing offered by Transkriptor is highly competitive. The value I received for the quality of the transcriptions was outstanding. They provide transparent pricing with no hidden fees or surprises, which further enhanced my experience with their service.Lastly, I must highlight the exceptional customer support provided by the Transkriptor team. They were readily available to answer any questions I had, and their responsiveness was impressive. Their commitment to ensuring customer satisfaction was evident throughout my entire interaction with them.In conclusion, Transkriptor is a top-notch online transcription service that consistently delivers high-quality, accurate transcriptions in a timely manner. Their user-friendly platform, competitive pricing, and exceptional customer support make them stand out from the competition. If you're in need of professional transcription services, I highly recommend giving Transkriptor a try. You won't be disappointed!

I recently had the opportunity to use Transkriptor, an online transcription service, and I must say that I am thoroughly impressed. From start to finish, their service was exceptional, delivering accurate and efficient transcriptions that surpassed my expectations.First and foremost, the accuracy of the transcriptions provided by Transkriptor is outstanding. I had some challenging audio files with multiple speakers and technical jargon, but their team handled it with precision. They captured every word and phrase accurately, leaving no room for ambiguity. I was pleasantly surprised by the level of attention to detail they displayed in transcribing my files.Another aspect that sets Transkriptor apart is their commitment to efficiency. The turnaround time for my transcriptions was remarkable. I received my completed transcripts well within the promised timeframe, enabling me to proceed with my projects without any delays. This level of reliability and promptness is truly commendable and speaks volumes about their dedication to customer satisfaction.The user-friendly interface of Transkriptor's online platform made the entire process seamless. It was effortless to upload my audio files and provide any specific instructions. The platform's simplicity allowed me to manage my transcription requests efficiently and conveniently.

No problems to report - there wasn't anything to dislike.

Silvia
publisher in Brasilien
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A great multilingual platform

Kommentare: I discovered Transkription when looking after a good automatic tool to transcribe interviews in Portuguese. For English, I've used a wonderful tool, called Temi, but I switched to Transkriptor because it concentrates all languages. We are saving time (many hours) with the tool and money. I'm looking forward to the new features

I like most the fast process of transcription, no matter what language. And the editing tool allows to correct the transcription errors (due to language recognition)

The tool still needs to be able to correctly differentiate the speakers, especially in another language than English. Sometimes it mixes different speakers on the same phrase and breaks the speaking to the next paragraph. It needs to learn better to differentiate the pauses and the punctuation in order to reproduce the correct phrase without breaks.

Kenan
Research Assistant in Türkei
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

I highly recommend Transkriptor

Kommentare: It's been great to use it for my PhD dissertation

When dealing with a qualitative data, transcription is cruical. This app lets you move through text and sound within time codes and it has speaker separation so you can see who is talking when.

Sometimes there may be incorrect transcriptions (I only tried it in Turkish language) when the sound quality is poor. But that is completely dependent on the user.

vor 6 Monaten

Thanks for taking out time to rate us. We are glad that you like our transcription app.

Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Review for Transkriptor

Kommentare: I have tried many applications and since I met this program, I have been doing my research with this method.

I like how it quickly transcribes audio recordings. Ease of use also makes the app easy to understand. Apart from that, it is a nice feature that it gives the speakers in separate tabs.

While deciphering the audio recordings, I encounter a lot of errors, so I have to re-edit the audio recording. This takes a lot of my time. I think the other reason for this is the lack of Turkish support. At the same time, putting too many spaces in the word document makes it necessary to edit the document one by one. I would prefer a neat format instead.

Instructional Designer in Chile
Tiefbau, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great experience of use

Kommentare: Its a great experience, and its a must tool for my job

The easiness of its use, and how it makes my job more easy.

Probably there are some issues with automatic transcription, but it definetely depends on the audio quality.

Nicole
Marketing Manager in Rumänien
Baumaterial, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Best transcription app! Especially in Romanian!

Kommentare: It is very easy to use this app, you just upload your audio file, select in which language you need the transcription, and you have the txt file in minutes.

The fact that I can transcribe in Romanian language, there are not so many apps that I can use in Romanian.

The app log in does not function well, there are some bugs that need to be fixed asap.

vor 6 Monaten

We are pleased that you enjoyed the transcription app. As the Transkriptor family, we are working to produce solutions so our users can easily convert voice to text. Thanks for taking out time to rate us. We are glad that you like our transcription app

Laerte
Laerte
Translaltor and Private Language Tutor in Brasilien
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Transkriptor - an excellent and affordable speech-to-text and text-to-speech tool.

Kommentare: I couldn't be more satisfied and recommend it better - a word from someone who toyed with speech recognition in its early days.

Besides the great quality of transcript and speech, it is extremly user-friendly.

It is not free! Just joking. It is a fair and affordable price for all the quality and features it offers.

Hrafnhildur
Gen.Sec in Island
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My best helper this month :-)

Easy and convenient interface, simple to work with and the transcription quality is excellent

Waiting for the next season... I thought a new minute season started at the beginning of the month!

vor 6 Monaten

Hi! We are glad that you like our text reader app. We're excited to keep supporting your text-to-speech needs.

Gabriela
Gabriela
Researcher in Brasilien
Forschung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A good choice

Kommentare: No problems so far

Very easy to use with good results. The transcription is quite precise and the app keeps it all well organized afterwards.

WMA format is not supported so it might be useful to con ert files either to mp3 or mp4 before using the app.

Martin
ceo in Niederlande
Maritime Wirtschaft, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Transkriptor

its working perfect, i'm saving a lot of time with it!

Its not free, but its more than worth it.

Zahir
graphics designer in Bangladesch
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

very useful app

Kommentare: i am useing this app almost 20 days and get good experiances .because this app gives me an excillent result and accuracy

this app is easy to use and makes 98% accuracy

very nice and easy to use. this app saves my time to write scripts

Ruta
UX researcher, PhD candidate in Litauen
Forschung, Selbstständig

the quality and the pricing is really great

Kommentare: really great, - with a good pricing I got lots of documents transcribed in a very good quality

the automative transcript and the pricing

there is nothing that i would not like about it

Lynelle
Journalist in Malaysia
Medienproduktion, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best transcription app

It is surprisingly accurate for Bahasa Melayu. I'm impressed.

The only con is that it will also transcribe the um(s) and ah(s).

joao bosco
ceo in Brasilien
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

the best app

Kommentare: to publish my work

they have site and app, its very importante to me

its fast, soon we start the translation its over.

Sergio
Professor in Brasilien
Öffentliche Ordnung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Amazing

Made me much more productive. An amazing tool.

I think there is space for improvement in portuguese.