Malwarebytes for Business Erfahrungen

Über Malwarebytes for Business

Cloudbasierte Suite von Cybersicherheitslösungen, die Unternehmen dabei unterstützen, Bedrohungen auf einer einheitlichen Plattform zu identifizieren, zu analysieren und zu beheben.

Erfahre mehr über Malwarebytes for Business

The application integrates well with other programs.

There is not yet full support for Android and iOS (mobile devices).

Bewertungen zu Malwarebytes for Business

Malwarebytes for Business hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2.397 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Malwarebytes for Business bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (2.397)

Martin
Martin
IT Technician in Kenia
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Effective and highly recommended protection

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: its is effective in detecting malicious data and providing protection against malware attacks, data loss and network breach

simple user interface, friendly customer support, easy to use and implement

takes time to scan for any malicious threats inside a computer and network

Rick
Network Admin in Kanada
Großhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Very good at finding malicious content in real time and quarantining it. Reasonably priced. Easy to set up and maintain.

System does take a hit in processing power but it is worth it for the risks involved.

Sasikumar
Sasikumar
Senior Software Developer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Good anti virus for the small organizations

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall good experience in using malware bytes, provides necessary security to the data

Easy to install Overall security is good

Needs to concentrate in lot of areas in terms of security

Kim
Senior Recruitment Consultant in Deutschland
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Remarkable experience with Malwarebytes securities.

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Malwarebytes for Business is the best endpoint security platform. Implementation is easy. I have enjoyed using it and I would recommend it.

Malwarebytes has given the best feeling for secure and reliable systems. The intelligence level in play is worth it. Viruses and threats have no route at all. I also like the features which are quite easy to understand. Malwarebytes is enough security for businesses.

It is worth the money. I have not experienced any challenges.

Robert
Sr. Full Stack Developer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Efficient and Cost Effective

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

One of the most complete and easy to use malware removal software

Did not find any cons so far. I am very happy with the software

Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Malwarebytes : The best network, computer, and web security around!

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Everything : Gets rid of any and all viruses you may have had previously to uses and makes sure you never get another one! Prevents hackers from getting any personal or even non personal information. There really isn't anything this software can't do. Definitely would recommend to anyone 100% satisfied!

Nothing 100% satisfied everything you could need in 1 software.

Catherine
Managing Partner in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Our business is safe when our clients' data are safe

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: This is a really easy product to use and it is super reliable. Having Malwarebytes is a big reassurance.

What I like most about Malwarebytes is that it is always there working and protecting us all the time, without prompting and without maintenance.

Sometimes I do not follow through on the "threats" and probably should be reminded to do so.

Muhammed
Managing Director in UK
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great software to stop malware

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Excellent piece of software, It does what it says it will do, constantly running around and protecting your PC

The ability to cover all PC under one account

not much, its a great software. We use one account to cover all the PC in our business in UK and Germany.

Bonnie
Bonnie
Ceo in Australien
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Only so many options

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Great security for a basic set up I guess

Nothing too impressive as far as security goes

elvira
other in Indonesien
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Malwarebytes tool and the implementation of its features for the security of my computer data

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Nice and accurate for protecte all data informations in my computer

the implementation of its features for the security of my computer data

i still didnt knewn how to operate other feature

bradley
worship production specialist in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Malwarebytes is a must have program for any compute!

Kommentare: it has been absolutely amazing and I would not recommend any other product

I just works, I have been using this product for many years and not one time have we had any issues with malware or ransomware. The proof is in the results. I have tried other anti-virus programs that offer malware protection but Malwarebytes just does it best.

I wish it would run the scan automatically with having the free version, but I guess you pay for convenience.

Julianna
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Meets My Needs!

Kommentare: Overall my experience with Malwarebytes has been incredibly positive. I often find myself recommending this program to others who struggle with computer security or to those who have hidden malware issues. Malwarebytes helps to keep my personal and business information protected which is incredibly powerful in the world of modern technology.

Malwarebytes is a fantastic program that has taught me a lot about the dangers of unprotected information online. This program is free but offers paid features. The program is fast, accurate, and does a deep search into files and registries. Items are found that imbed themselves deep into files that users don't know even exist. Malwarebytes has protected my information in more ways than I realized.

Malwarebytes sometimes forgets to automatically display the results of the scan. Because of this I often forget to go back and check on the items that are quarantined.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Malware bytes from ITpoint of view

Kommentare: Malware bytes is a software I know I can count on. When I see results when the scan is finish I do not have to question weather this is legit or not. In my job I have to use only software I can depend on. Malware bytes is that software. Plus the price is great too.

I love that is does not constantly have popups all the time. The pop ups it does have are when it needs your attention. Not just annoying pop ups.

The latest update with the new gui interface and that on install now it requires you to go through a activation process. Before it would install fully and then you can choose to add the pay features and so on. It was easier that way and no I feel like why do I have to go through all these new steps on install.

Greg
Greg
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Best Cybersecurity Program for your Device

Kommentare: I've been using malwarebytes since the early days of it's release as a consumer then as I transitioned into a business owner I offer it to all my customers just because it's that good and I don't offer anything that I don't use and trust myself. My experience with MWB the software and the MWB support team has always been well above expectations. fyi i'm neither paid by or work for mwb

it's easy on your device performance wise most security programs have a lot of useless processes or unneeded process that just slow a device down malwarebytes does just what it needs to do and does it efficiently.

there is not much not to like about this software honestly I mean it's had some problems over time and it'll have some bad updates here and there but the team at MWB once notified of a problem gets right on it and fixes it as soon as possible so yea that's about it but that's a normal thing for any software to have glitches but it's how the company responds which is important.

Darryl
Darryl
Training Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Best bang for the buck

Kommentare: I've been using the software for only a few months. But since I've gotten, I've made a pitch to our organization to get rid of everything else and start using this on a more permanent basis.

The software is not as invasive like some of the others. You can continue to work while it runs in the background using minimal resources. This is a very good thing so your work process or what ever it is your working on isn't slowed down or completely freezes up. You can schedule a scan or manually activate it you think there may be a virus in your computer. These guys got it right. From scanning to removal its a very fast software and keeps you working at top levels.

I really couldn't find a con. Even when I thought there would be one when it comes to updating, nope. It automatically updates whenever its activated.

New
New
Owner/Admin in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Malwarebytes: Easy fixes

Kommentare: My experience with Malwarebytes has been exceptional. It's my go-to program for keeping everything safe on computers. I have been a fan of it for years.

I love how Malwarebytes works in the background unintrusively. It has so many features and offers so much security. In a time where new malware is showing up what feels like daily, It makes me feel like my work which can be sensitive is secure. I love the web protection feature, and also scheduling scans after we all finish for the day so no one will be in the way. It's also a great value for all that it does.

I used the free version for a while. I later switched to the paid version which was a great value and had some features I really use.

Pam
Sr. Sysadmin in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Malwarebytes For Home

Kommentare: We have been able to meet our customers expectations of having a secure network in which to hold their proprietary data.

It's great for Home Use. Simple updates, good security coverage.

For Enterprise the deployment was a little sketch behind our enterprise firewalls. It seems to need full access to the Internet to behave consistently.

Brian
Designer in Singapur
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Malwarebytes Premium is well worth the money invested!

Kommentare: Hmm...Malwarebytes Premium is a joy and pain to use sometimes, depending how you look at it. Well, there is fuller assurance in having my computers almost fully protected. However, it can also be tricky to handle, especially when it comes to having MB residing hand-in-hand together with the rest of the users' software in the same computer. One certainly must know how to use it to its fullest potential and advantage in order to really enjoy the usefulness of a malware and Trojan killer such as Malwarebytes. But it is money well spent, in my opinion.

Very effective to use, simple interface and easy software to use! Install it and well-assured of protection against harmful viruses and persistent Trojans. It adds another extra layer of protection over the default Windows Defender virus software. Malwarebytes can quickly scan through my PC and laptop for virus treats and quarantine immediately without me having to worry about my files getting infected. The speed at which MB scans is quick enough without having to leave it run in the background. And that's to me is efficient and fast! In addition, it is able to block websites during my online surfing to warn me of potential sites that potentially contain malware or ransomware. You can buy a licence and add up to 10 devices, including Windows and Mac. One can also purchase separately MB licenses for Android and iOS via Google Play Store and Apple App Store respectively. Indeed, this software is a great time saver!

When such software has gotten much control over our computers, sometimes it can be very intrusive. At some point when I am surfing the web, almost all sites can potentially be blocked by Malwarebytes so much every time I clicked on a link. And that can be very annoying and destroy the joy of a user's experience of surfing the web. Even legal proper sites can be blocked! In that case, I have to manually set exclusions in the software settings to prevent MB from "accidentally" blocking certain sites. Even some software such as ServerPress can get "interfered" from working properly. I certainly did not suspect that until I start to troubleshoot further. Not to mention that MB can be costly to maintain on a yearly subscription basis after having enjoyed the initial discount on the 1st time purchase.

Renee
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

If I had a dollar for every time this product had saved one of my computers, I'd be rich.

Kommentare: This saves and cleans my computers, all of them, from every beastie out there, and has never failed me, even when every other product has.

This software catches and fixes just about everything, including what my antivirus programs won't. It' been around for years, and is reliable. It's cleaned malware and viruses for me that other malware programs didn't, and it's saved me from doing clean ups by hand. I've used their chameleon program to save my laptop when it became infected with a virus that blocked antivirus and malware programs from installing, and cut off my internet access and ability to download fixes. It can protect itself from being uninstalled. And their premium program runs and protects you in real time and is well worth the money. In all the years that I've been running Malwarebytes, I'm not sure that I've ever been successfully infiltrated on a computer that I've had running their premium program.

The customer service is slow and lackluster. I had to contact them a few months ago about some of my subscription licenses. They took days in between responses, and the responses were not helpful, and the reps closed out my ticket without solving my issue. It took three weeks and multiple tries at contacting them. There is no phone support. When you purchase product licenses, they do not all show up on your account on their website, so you need to be really careful and write down the product keys somewhere and keep them. All that said, that was the first time in probably the better part of a decade that I've EVER had to contact them, so it's generally not at issue. I'm guessing that the employees are all out diligently fighting malware, and not doing customer support.

Abel
Software Developer in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Malware Bytes, for any Business?

Kommentare: As somebody who invests a ton of energy in PCs for both work and relaxation, I put extraordinary significance on having a solid antivirus and security framework to safeguard my gadgets. Throughout the long term, I have attempted different projects, including well known ones like McAfee and Norton, however I viewed them as unsuitable because of issues like exorbitant costs, irritating highlights, and terrible showing. As of late, I went over Malwarebytes when I thought my PC had malware influencing its exhibition. I chose to download the free rendition and was dazzled with its exhibition, driving me to buy the top notch variant for every one of my gadgets. I'm very happy with this program and strongly suggest it.

This program is highly effective in identifying and preventing potential security threats. It stays up-to-date with the latest security threats, making it a reliable source of protection. Additionally, in the event of a security breach, it simplifies the cleanup process for IT staff. The program's user-friendly interface enables easy management of security incidents and the creation of custom security policies.

I believe that behavior monitoring tools should be incorporated into their current product to keep up with the current risk environment. I think that these tools should be considered a standard feature. Similar to other endpoint security products, the cost of this product is based on the number of devices. However, I feel that this pricing model is outdated and should be based on factors such as expertise or more practical scaling and adjusting standards.

GERALD
Writer in Kanada
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Very expensive. Not sure how good it is at finding malware

Kommentare: Because it never seems to find and quarantine Malware I honestly don't know if it's doing its job or how effective it is.

Product is fairly easy to use unless you have a problem. I generally let it run in background and do it's thing.

I really doubt Malwarebytes' effectiveness in finding malware. In the past two years it has not found one piece of malware, though there definitely has been malware in my system. For instance my Google Search default search engine regularly gets hijacked by Yahoo Search. I have to manually go into Google settings, delete Yahoo, and put Google back as my default. And within a months or two the same thing happens and Yahoo again hijacks my system. Clearly there is malware in my system, the kind of thing that Malwarebytes advertises itself as catching. But it never does. I contacted customer support twice about this infuriating issue and never received a reply. I find Malwarebytes advertising confusing and possibly deceptive. The company states it finds viruses and other forms of malware, but many reputable tech sites say definitively that Malwarebytes is not a virus checker and one should use a separate virus checker. I use Windows Defender. However Malwarebytes makes you jump through a bit of a hoop to enable a separate virus checker. I find Premium quite expensive, about 70.00 Canadian per year. Fortunately I was grandfathered in on the original premium for life. Otherwise I would drop it. Many virus programs do this but Malwarebytes has conflicted with other programs. It can drive you a bit batty trying to find the conflict.

Eoin
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool in a multi-tiered approach to desktop security

Kommentare: Our small business and family has been using Malwarebytes premium since 2015. If you look at the cost vs the potential "work" hours lost or potential for "ransomeware" attack. We use Malwarebytes as part of a 4 tiered approach: 1. Data backup to multiple locations. 2. Strong AV software, 3 Strong Antimalware software, 4. Regular desktop/laptop Hard disc imaging.
I highly recommend some level of protection and Malwarebytes check all my boxes. As the "Help Desk" for my family, I have purchased licenses to protect them as well.

Very easy to install and setup. System runs in the background, does backup scans and on-demand scans of downloads. Has strong anti-ransomeware capabilities. Created by a company with decades in the industry. Group licenses make the software more affordable.

When there are sites we want to "white list", you can't do it from the warning popup, but instead go into the program and search for the whitelist settings. I'd love to see a "Whitelist for 10 minutes option". We tend to get "false positives" on sites with expired SSL certs.

Ron
Web Developer in USA
Hochschulbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

What's better than no infections?

Malwarebytes is simply a no-brainer when it comes to desktop protection. Not only do I run this on my work machines, I have it protection my home computers as well. It's as simple as the classic infomercial says. "Set it and forget it!" Once it's installed, other than making sure to upgrade to new versions, Malwarebytes works. But, how do you really know you're not just flushing money down the toilet? Simple! You don't get infected with malware, trojans or ransomware. Yes, ransomware! Malwarebytes even protects you against ransomware. It's also reassuring to look at the reports on just how many things are blocked in terms of websites or the nefarious ads on a web page. You can see that it's actively protecting you with minimal overhead in terms of resource utilization (processor, memory, etc.)

I have no complaints other than one update that was bugged and quickly fixed.

Customer Success Manager in USA
Telekommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Taking A Bite Out Of Malware

Kommentare: I use this most often after a client notifies my office that they've clicked a phishing email or if they've had suspicious activity/web activity. I love using the adware/spyware remover to keep them from being reinstalled again. Also, taking the time to search for rootkits is important in my line of work. My overall experience has been positive and it's my go-to for a ton of stuff. I would recommend everyone having a copy of Malwarebytes. I rest easy at night with this on my machines.

I really love using Malwarebytes! I especially enjoy using their Techbench tools. It felt like having a one-stop-shop of IT tools at your disposal when working on a client's machine. Whether working remotely or locally, whether for a diagnostic test, a hardware failure, cybersecurity breach and everything in between, I used this toolset for it. It was all in one place, took a minute to load up and got right to work. When I made my career change into IT, I thought the job was going to be hard. But when I discovered Malwarebytes, it all just got really easy. I use this everywhere I go and recommend it to anyone who asks.

If you are not using the premium version, the ads to get it can be a little annoying. Especially when you are using the Chrome Browser extension, it felt like there were 100 notifications on every little thing and then got the notifications for upgrading as well. You just stop differentiating them after a while. The danger in that is it makes you want to turn off the notifications altogether. If you're not using the software regularly, you may go awhile with a compromised system and that's no bueno.

Alison
Executive Assistant in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Malwarebytes

Kommentare: Overall, I love how I can set the scan to happen every day and how it catches the bad sites and viruses before doing any damage to my computer. So far it has been very helpful to us.

When we got our new office computers Malwarebytes was recommended by our back office to use for our security. We had never used them before, but it has been a great experience so far. The computers have been running smoothly and Malwarebytes seems to catch all the bad sites before anything can happen.

It is pretty costly for a small business, but that is the price to protect our client's information.