RapidStart CRM Erfahrungen

Über RapidStart CRM

Simple CRM, Powerful CRM, Extendable CRM, and Free CRM! The First Simple CRM built on Microsoft's Power Apps

Erfahre mehr über RapidStart CRM

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu RapidStart CRM

5,0

RapidStart CRM hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 5 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du RapidStart CRM bereits verwendet?

GM in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best CRM in the world, and it runs entirely on Microsoft

Kommentare: Excellent. Product is amazing, customer service is fantastic. Let the team at Rapid Start CRM do your deployment for you. The cost is minimal and your team will be up and running with a world class CRM solution the same day!

Full Microsoft 365 / Dynamics integration. You can literally customize Rapid Start CRM to do anything in a matter of minutes by leveraging your Microsoft 365 / Dataverse / Azure capabilities.

It is hard to complain. This is the perhaps the number one most important and useful software product / service a small to medium business can deploy.

vor 4 Monaten

Thanks a lot! We Appreciate that you Appreciate :)

Murat
Shareholder in Türkei
Maschinerie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best Free CRM Option

Integration with current database and outlook were very easy.

Task assignment and management features are not that easy.

vor 4 Monaten

Thanks for your review! We will look to clarify or enhance the documentation around Task assignment and management features.

johan
Head Business Development in Österreich

Moving from Sales Professional

Kommentare: So far all good, some fields need to be changed as they have different references compared to Sales Professional

It is a good and reduced version of sales professional dynamics. I appreciate that the SW uses at least some UI Elements.

The german translation has some bugs, even it is still usable, no problem

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks for your feedback. For any translation issues, you can submit them on the bug report in the RapidStart Settings app, and we can get them corrected. The differences from Sales Professional were intentional and by-design to make the app easier to use. Feedback appreciated!

Eoin
President & CEO in USA

Still don't know what I'm doing but I'm using Dynamics

Kommentare: I initially adopted all of RapidCRM and then scaled back to the original OOTB experience for the pieces where I needed more detail.

I was able to ignore the noise about leads which I did not need if they weren't real. RapidCRM cut to the chase for the most important information to capture up front and then I use the Dynamics365 product ootb experience for contacts and tracking opportunities and sales.

I needed features beyond RapidCRM (EG competitor analysis) simple approach for some things.

vor 3 Monaten

We built RapidStart CRM for people "Who don't know what they are doing" :) Thanks for your review!

Kyle
Engineer in USA
Öl & Energie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Small Business Alternative

Kommentare: We needed a niche business solution that was not starting from scratch and not paying too much for a CRM that was too powerful and over-built. RapidStart was a great head start to building a Power App from scratch.

We were overwhelmed by the costly, pre-built, and industry-specific features that other out-of-the-box solutions provide. RapidStart was FREE and provided a simplistic starting place to build out a custom CRM solution to meet our specific needs.

There are a few times where the managed solution has not allowed me to customize or access something, but I understand why you have those tables locked down.

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks for your kind words. Please let us know which tables you found locked. Our intention is that it is 100% customizable.