Broadcast Cloud Erfahrungen

Über Broadcast Cloud

Cloud-based live streaming tool that helps businesses broadcast digital content through live transcoding, linear playout, and more.

Erfahre mehr über Broadcast Cloud

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Broadcast Cloud

5,0
4,9

Broadcast Cloud hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 8 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Broadcast Cloud bereits verwendet?

Sean B.
Sean B.
Director of Web and App Development in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best Customer Service in Streaming!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We are very pleased with broadcast cloud. We have a great relationship with the company and they’re super responsive when we need them.

The software is very intuitive to use. Most have so many steps you have to go through to get your videos setup. Broadcast cloud is all pretty much on on setup page.

The software does what we need it to do currently so there aren’t any negatives for me.

Brandon L.
Web Developer in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Streaming Partner

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The platform is easy to use and provides a multitude of solutions for nearly every streaming objective we've had. On top of that, when you need a little extra assistance, the support team is highly responsive and super easy to work with.

I've only encountered one "con" to date in terms of a particular streaming metric we'd like to track, but again the support team listened to our needs and has assured me the desired feature was coming. Again, top-notch support.

David K.
Media Director in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Does what we need

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Broadcast cloud was a life saver and still is when it comes to having to broadcast scheduled content with confidence.

When the pandemic started, we needed a way to stream pre-recoded videos as if they were live. Broadcast cloud allowed us to do just that.

The features that were missing when we first started are now there. We needed an easy way to stream to more than 3 end points that want a pain to setup. That didn't exist in the beginning but is there now.

Kirk B.
Engineer in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Streaming Platform

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

We use Broadcast Cloud as the backbone for all of our live events. The video player and analytics are amazing and have always worked without a hitch. We tried many different platforms and none delivered the same consistency and quality.

I really haven't had any issues that the developer has not been able to resolve in a timely manner.

John S.
Creative Director | Gateway Media in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great product

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I really enjoy how easy and user friendly the software is.

I haven’t really come across any cons on this software.

James B.
Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The Best in the Industry

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Broadcast cloud is easy to use, has an excellent support team, Is ever-growing for the demanding pace.

There are no cons and all about this software.

Ryan G.
Video Engineer in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Broadcast Cloud is a workhorse

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

It is super easy to use, I like that you can use Box link to upload content. It allows me to archive to the cloud as I am prepping content for video streaming.

I cannot think of any issues with the platform, it works great for our needs!

Hunter J.
Production Manager in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Broadcast cloud made my life simpler

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Amazing, it felt like it was built for our organization.

I love how easy Broadcast Cloud made our live streaming environment. It also make populating our Roku channel and a page on one of our websites simple and easy.

My least favorite part of Broadcast cloud is that there is not an auto approve feature for already scheduled content. So if I have something that repeats everyday I have to approve it each day manually or else it will not stream.