Über Azibo

Azibo is the one-stop shop financial services platform for rental properties.

Erfahre mehr über Azibo

The interface is easy to understand and navigate. It does exactly what it is advertised to do.

Not easy when it comes to tracking transactions - like no pictures of check when a withdrawal is made. Slow deposit or fund transfer time.

Bewertungen zu Azibo

4,9

Azibo hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 48 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Azibo bereits verwendet?

Tran N.

Great software!

Kommentare: Great service, can't really complain.

Ease with property managers in collecting rent.

Sometimes the tenant doesn't pay the full rent amount, I wish there was an option to input the amount they actually paid vs the amount due.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for your review Tran! Good to hear how easy it is for you to use our platform! We recently introduced partial rent payments so you now have the ability to offer your tenants the option to do so.

Chris P.
Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great starting point for setting up your rental payments system.

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Payments collection is a breeze and I'm able to tell my tenants when they claim they can't pay rent to pay with CC.

I like the ease of inviting tenants to this platform. Simply enter their email address or phone number and it will send a link via email or text for the tenant to pay. Tenants also have no excuse to not pay since they can use a credit card if they don't have the cash on hand. Let the CC company worry about collecting outstanding balances.

The payments feed needs some work. It's difficult to tell who paid when. Often the payments in the bank feed don't line up with the payment dates reported by Azibo. For instance, if [SENSITIVE CONTENT] pays on the 2nd, it may not show up in the bank feed until the 4th. It will also just be labeled as deposit, not as [SENSITIVE CONTENT] rent payment. This must be some communication issue between Lending Club bank and Azibo.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks Chris for your feedback. We're glad you're leveraging a lot of the new features we've recently introduced. We also recently introduced a new payment reconciliation report that will help you track who's paid and when they've paid. Hopefully this will address some of the challenges you've faced in the past reconciling payments. Please do not hesitate and reach out if you have any questions.

Liza L.
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Improve your work flow and list filters

Kommentare: I find it clunky to use but it has been providing the function that my business needs. It would be nice if there was a way to integrate payments into my QuickBooks. Right now I am printing out a list from the web site or printing individual payment notifications and manually entering the data into QB. This can introduce errors.

It provides the service I needed: SMS notification for online rent payments. My preference would be to use QuickBooks for everything but their online payment system is email only. Many of my tenants do not use email.

It is a pain to navigate. There are several paths that are hard to back out of if I have chosen poorly. There is an overall demand in the UI that I hand over more of my operations and financing than I want to. This is not an accounting program. I need to facilitate payments only. Contact list is ordered by FIRST NAME which is super annoying. Properties are listed by time of creation which is also super annoying. If you insist on doing it your way, please let me change it to my way. It is also really hard to delete tenants who choose not to use the system.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for your review! We really appreciate your feedback and always strive to make our platform great for landlords. We've passed this feedback to our product team and will continue to make the platform as user friendly as possible. If you have any other questions or feedback, please reach out to us at support@azibo.com.

Hammad S.
Attorney in USA
Rechtsberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great start but needs improvement

Kommentare: I think Azibo has a clean design but there still needs to be better accounting. One issue I highlighted is that there needs to be the ability to have a ytd payment history for individual tenants. That is imperative when taking a tenant to court based on non-payment. I do also feel that there are some ease of use issues with the program but the priority is fixing the accounting of it. I also which there was a way prospective tenants could apply through Azibo or at least partner with a different website that does such things.

I like how the payment tab gives a concise lookout of who has paid.

The inability to track who has paid from when it is transferred to the bank. When the money is deposited to my account the title of that is nonsensical words. It is very important to me to be able to double check what the payment tab is saying has been paid and it matching up with my bank account.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks Hammad for your detailed feedback - we very much appreciate it and will work towards enhancing the platform even more. We have introduced a payment reconciliation report (in the reports tab) which can now help you reconcile payments much easier. You will now be able to better understand who's paid when and have payments tie to transactions in your bank account. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any other questions or concerns.

Angel M.
Co-Founder in USA

Great for Finance, Bad for Property Management

Kommentare: good but not great

the financial management aspect is great

tenant's management is not good, hard to use particularly when updating tenant's info or contract terms, you have to delete tenant and add it back. would be great to add a "renewal" feature to quickly update terms for tenants who renew their contract. also would be great if Azibo kept info of previous tenants for all properties in case you need to go back and check for some data. Property management needs substantial improvement to become more user friendly.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Angel - thanks for your feedback! Happy to hear you're getting the most of our financial management tools. We've taken your feedback on the tenant management back to our product team and will work to create an improved experience here. Stay tuned for updates shortly!

Erica B.

Great For Receiving Rent Payments

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

It was easy to set up and the tenants are all using it. I like that it is free to use the most.

I dislike that it has ads that won't go away and it shows bank transaction information that I don't need to see. Would be nice to customize the welcome screen to only show what I need to see.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for your feedback, Erica! We've taken your suggestions to the product team and will prioritize some of these feature enhancements to make the platform even greater for our customers.

Lyell S.

The Scherline Group Review

Software is easy to use. Have a lot of versatility.

The banking transactions are lumped together. That makes it difficult for me to reconcile my accounting.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for your review Lyell. We recently rolled out a payment reconciliation report that will address your pain point of lumped transactions. Feel free to reach out to us with any questions.

John D.

Easy to Use Online Banking

Kommentare: Overall great! They are responsive and take care of items in a timely fashion.

I like that the platform is intuitive and clear cut, it makes assigning funds to different properties clear for reporting purposes.

Initially we hit a limit and when we did we were dead in the water. Other platforms are more transparent about their funds transfer limits.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi John - thanks for your review! We're glad to have worked with you on transaction limits and we aim to always provide great customer service!

Diego G.
Owner / Landlord in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Azibo is seamless and makes life very simple.

Kommentare: Dealing with late payments and fees has become a lot less uncomfortable.

I love that it's fully automated and once you put in the data it just runs on it's own.

Honestly, the system is sooo user friendly, I wouldn't change anything about it.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for your feedback Diego. Great to hear your comment around the platform being so user friendly...our customers are our north star and we want everyone on the platform to have a great experience!

Alan M.
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, Selbstständig

Use Azibo for property management - love it!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Love it.

Cost, ease of use. Tenants love it. Sends reminders

Sometimes difficult to find where rents, could be sorted easier but overall good

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for your review, Alan. We're happy to hear you've had a positive experience with the platform so far and we look to better service your needs going forward.

David N.
Member-Manager in USA

Tenant Rental Payment Portal

Kommentare: As my tenants renew I'm getting them on the portal. I can track their payments remotely and I also like a record of their payment dates. Overall I have had a good expereince with Azibo. The name-Azbio- is kind of funky. I'm glad it ends with .com.

The cost is what signed me up. We were using Cozy.co and got kicked off the platform. I like the ability to set up recuring charges and not have to worry about rental checks getting lost in the mail. I also like the option for my tenants to use a credit card to pay rent.

I would like a "send my tenant an invoice" for services or partial rent payments at the beginning of a lease term. I would also like to attach my lease document to their profile, and have the ability to upload my lease so they could sign it remotely. Also, let them apply for space on the portal plus pull a credit report. I would pay a subscription fee If you offered a premium package of these features for commerical tenants...not just apartment tenants.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi David, many thanks for your feedback! We've introduced a number of new features recently including the ability for your tenants to send you partial payments. Separately, we've provided the other feature requests to the product team and look forward to improving the platform even more.

Mandisa H.
Real Estate Investor in USA

Azibo Review

Kommentare: I can retrieve information in an organized fashion. It's easy to collect rents from those who can sign up using Azibo. Overall I like the software.

I like the software overall but it took sometime to get used to where performing sections are housed. I think it

1. Finding information needed quickly can be sort of a task. 2. Sometimes rents are collected in partial payments and there is no way to capture that info unless rent is paid in full (I can forget the amount, when, or who if not captured at the time). 3. No way to capture section 8 payments. 4. Some tenants have difficulty linking bank accounts. 5. I can't personalize reminder messages. 6. I hate 2 step authentication. 7. Deposits should be quicker than 3 days to receive.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for the review! We've recently introduced partial payments and payment reconciliation reports onto the platform. We're always striving to make the platform great for landlords and we will continue to roll out new features that align with customer feedback.

Kerry B.

Safe and Secure way to get Rent

- FDIC insured so it is a safe way to get rent payments! - ability to have tax prep documents emailed over in spreadsheets that can be forwarded over to accountant - reduces need to communicate with tenants during rent time and puts all responsibility in their hands - great customer service and assistance if you need it - ability to make adjustments to tenants rent payments (like if a tenant makes partial payments monthly rather than one sum payment) - open ears when it comes to problems or suggestions

- no app, so when you have to do things it is easy on a computer but not a phone - not easy when it comes to tracking transactions - like no pictures of check when a withdrawal is made - slow deposit or fund transfer time

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for your review, Kerry. We're glad that you've had an overall positive experience with us!

Alineh T.

Rental Collection

Set up was easy, superb customer service, rental collection working great

1. When adding an invoice to be paid, other than the rental payment, and the tenant does not pay, there is no option to send a reminder the tenant about the invoice. It's like the invoice remains unpaid and goes into limbo...with the tenant, I mean, because if they are using the auto-pay option, the last thing I heard is they can't see it once the due date has passed (out of sight out of mind, for some tenants)

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for your review Alineh! We will provide your feedback to the product team look forward to enhancing the payment reminder feature to cover one time invoices.

Jean M.
owner in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Helps a lot to keep track of rents and make it easier for tenants to pay

Kommentare: They're very easy to deal with and helpful. They are improving product. It is good and seems to be getting better.

Tenants seem to pay on time and I have a record without remembering to write things down. (Which I too often don't.)

Honestly, I loved cozy.co until apartments.com bought them out. They had everything in one place (rent, maintenance records) and tenants could pay ahead of time. I found this a little hard to get started on, and was disappointed it didn't have the same feature. Now I think it has been improved but I'm still not quite up to speed.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for your feedback Jean! We're glad you're getting up to speed with the Azibo platform and we look forward to introducing many more new features soon!

Karen C.
Realtor and Property Manager in USA

Excellent Customer Service

Kommentare: Extremely satisfied and wish all our renters would accept the invitation to participate.

Real Time tracking of rent paid and automatic late fees added according to owner’s wishes. It’s great that tenants can set themselves up and they seem to have more control than with other platforms.

Any time I’ve encountered a “con” customer service has been extremely helpful. They’ve always been able to resolve issues I thought were glitches.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for your feedback, Karen! We're pleased that you're making the most of our platform and have had a positive experience. We pride ourselves in providing great customer service and we're happy to help in any way we can.

Sarah N.
property mangaer / landlord in USA

Azibo Rent Review

Kommentare: Like using

I like how user friendly it is to setup and collect rent

This platform sends rents in lump deposits to the bank account. For accounting purposes I need to know what exact date rent for a specific tenant is paid into our accounts. I have to email monthly to get the full payout summary. The website should say when it is deposited.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Sarah - thanks so much for your review. Glad to hear how user friendly it was to get set up and start collecting rent. We've also recently introduced a payment reconciliation report to help with rent payment tracking. We've received a bunch of positive feedback so far and hope you're finding the report helpful as well!

Amber B.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Happily Managing Properties and Financials - All in ONE PLACE!!

Kommentare: Azibo has streamlined managing my rental units and has almost everything in one place.

I love that I can have all or most of my property management in one place. Rent and deposit collection, deposit return, my tenants can setup auto-pay, and financial tracking, all in one place. It makes it really easy to manage my properties on my own.

It's not super intuitive, although it is much improved from when the platform began. One feature I find missing a lot is the ability to specifically credit a tenant, as opposed to adjusting their rent. I want to credit in order to track that as an expense.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for your review, Amber! Thanks for being a valued customer and working with us as we improved the platform. One-time invoices and payment tracking are a couple enhancements we've deployed and continue to work on improving. Please continue to provide feedback as we work to make Azibo even better!

Jeremy P.

Great value

Nice to keep things organized. I like the auto payment feature and direct deposit available.

Do not like that tenants cannot make partial payments.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Jeremy, thanks very much for your feedback. We've taken your feedback and introduced the ability for tenants to make partial payments earlier this month. Please reach out if you have any questions!

Brandon K.

Good Value for the Money

Kommentare: Super good experience so far, the customer service is fantastic. Any minor issues I've had have been handled quickly and effectively.

I like the clean and simple layout and function of the site. Its user friendly format is great.

Sometimes the site is too simple and lacking basic functions like the ability to increase rents each year and edit monthly payments with notes showing what credit and debits are for.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for your feedback, Brandon. We will pass along the feedback to our product team and work towards making Azibo even better for landlords.

Chintan S.
Landlord in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Usable product, free, has flaws

Kommentare: It lets me do what I need, which is fast, free rent collection and I can use the account as a bank account where I can send outgoing bill payments to the HOA. Customer service is good. But the features need improvement and refinement.

Free rent collection Fast rent deposit into Azibo account Ability to bill pay from Azibo account Ability to categorize expenses / income (although there is a limitation here)

Many technical glitches; i.e. randomly I was locked out and I could not reset my password due to system glitch. Error persisted despite me contacting multiple reps and following all of their instructions to the letter. It took escalation and 2-3 days to get back into the account. This was not caused due to me forgetting my password or locking myself out of the account, just random. Other minor glitches. Growing pains with a small company. But customer service is responsive. Features need to be better thought out. They aggregate all transactions from outside bank and show them to me combined with my Azibo transactions. This is confusing and unnecessary, leave my outside accounts out of the picture.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for your feedback, Chintan! We're constantly working to make our platform great for our customers and ease of use is one of our top priorities. Separately, we're working on enhancements to bank account transaction tagging which will address your feedback regarding personal vs. Azibo transactions. You are always able to tag income and expenses by property manually today as well. We take great pride in our customer service and are glad to hear you've had a positive experience so far!

Andrew T.
Gewerbeimmobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great for rental payments management

Kommentare: Works as advertised.

Handles rent collection well, automatically assesses late fees, reminds tenants to pay on time

Needs to have the ability to charge a per/day late fee (cumulative)

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for your feedback, Andrew! We've already released enhancement to how landlords enforce and collect late fees. Your specific feedback has been communicated to our product team. Stay tuned for additional late fee functionality.

Lucky A.

It just works!

The lack of a mobile app means I am stuck with the website. This is not a big deal but the flexibility would've been nice. There is also no option for a expedited deposits for rent payments, I still have to wait a few days.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for your review, Lucky! Happy to hear you've had a great experience with us so far!

Jamin H.
Managing Partner in USA

Solid Replacement for Cozy

Convenient set up for collecting rent. Tenants appreciate the ease of use.

"Late" payments calculated based on arrival rather than date of submission makes for frustrated tenants.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for your feedback Jamin! We've taken your feedback on late payments and released an update which enables landlords to determine late fees based on either the "sent by" or "arrive by" date. Please reach out to us if you have any questions.

Peter C.
Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good software for small rental properties

It's easy to integrate with the tenant portal

late feature is turned on the day of due, but it should start the day after.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for your review, Peter. As you probably already know, we've introduced enhancements to our late fee functionality. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any other questions or suggestions.