Über Jurny

Jurny's one-stop Hospitality Software Eliminates the need for hundreds of licenses, software, and service providers.

Erfahre mehr über Jurny

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Jurny

5,0

Jurny hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 3 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Jurny bereits verwendet?

Alexander E.
Alexander E.
CEO in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Full-stack tech for our vacation rental portfolio

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: The Jurny team took the time to understand our goals from the very beginning. No matter who we speak with at Jurny, whether it’s management or support, our experience has been nothing short of 5-stars.

The system is almost entirely turnkey. We were able to quickly integrate Jurny into our properties and since doing so we are saving countless hours every day. Among other things, guest also seem to love using the app, which is extremely beneficial as it contributes to an overall positive stay.

I guess as a “smaller” operator it’s a little more expensive than we would like, but at the end of the day, Jurny is a net positive contributor to our bottom line, so no complaints and most definitely worth it.

Wil S.
Founder in USA

Finally!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

We like that all the tools are in one dashboard! Finally, a company that is making it all happen for every vacation rental manager

Some of the features don't have full functionality but I know it's changing and getting better week over week.

Miguel A.
Property manager in Mexiko

Review - Miguel Alvarez

Kommentare: I think until know is good, I really like the support and the way they manage the communication with my clients and with me. The problem I have is that sometimes I think the prices are a little bit cheap but im in my three first months, hope that change. Also, like I told before, a really hope we can acces to the calendar throguh the app, because its a nightmare when you are in the street and want to see your calendar.

The great communication with the support team. The way they solve all the problems by themselves

That it doesnt offer the calendar option in the smarthphone.