Über UncommonGood

360-degree, affordable software platform providing nonprofits with a streamlined suite of fundraising, marketing, and operations tools.

Erfahre mehr über UncommonGood

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu UncommonGood

4,9
5,0
5,0

UncommonGood hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 9 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du UncommonGood bereits verwendet?

Jeanine B.
Treasurer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

We are growing and growing more efficient with UncommonGood

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

We had three primary goals for implementing UG software. -taking online donations -enhancing our fundraising efforts -digitizing data UG has great customer service. They are readily available to answer any question. UG helped make our first online appeal successful and seamless for our donors. Data integration was smooth.

We are working harder to let go of our old ways and use the efficiencies of the UG platform more. We would benefit from featured focused instructional videos and FAQs on various features from non-profit peers.

Molly P.
Executive Director in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

So grateful!

Kommentare: Excellent- highly responsive team, great tool for small nonprofits, Carolyn D is phenomenal!

The software answers a host of needs that saves a ton of time.

We started with Uncommon Hood very early and we’re eager for the launch of all their functions.

Jen M.
Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

Great all-in-one platform for non-profits

Kommentare: UncommonGood is extremely responsive and actually listens to my needs. I get to listen and learn about what is going to be added to the platform and have input on the value it will add to my organization and others.

As a single employee at a non-profit, managing my time is critical. UncommonGood saves me a lot of time each day by having all my tools from CRM, designing social posting to fundraising - I can really do everything I need from one spot.

I do not think there are any downsides to this platform - they are continuing to listen to our needs as non-profits!

Katrina P.
VP Development in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

This is a MUST have product

Kommentare: I can't stress enough how this software is the answer to so many day-to-day issues for non profits. Uncommongood has provided solutions to our biggest issues--overwhelming cost for a CRM platform, having to store assets in different locations and on different platforms. Uncommongood has consolidated everything that we need in one place..it quite literally does the work of ten people.

Ease of use for everything we need for branding, project management, communications, donor management, donation solicitation and tracking.

There is nothing not to like about this software and the company has excellent customer service.

Nick M.
Editor-in-Chief in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

UncommonGood, handling everything else so non-profits can focus on their mission.

Kommentare: We recently organized a fundraiser and sweepstakes on UncommonGood's platform and the results have been excellent. The process was incredibly easy and it was entirely handled by the UncommonGood staff. UncommonGood has allowed Liberty Lexington's staff to focus on our mission without worrying about the challenges non-profits face such as fundraising and exposure. No matter the issue my non-profit has had, UncommonGood has quickly found a solution and helped my team implement it.

The software is very straightforward, making it easy for my organization to advertise and collect donations. Its platform not only makes the process of collecting donations and money from fundraisers and sweepstakes easy, but it has also drastically increased my organization's level of exposure to the public, bringing in new users and donors. Its graphic department is very talented and is able to quickly create amazing graphics and logos for my fundraisers and social media posts whenever I need them.

My only complaint would be that I didn't find UncommonGood sooner!

Charles M.
Head of Development/Board Member in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

UncommonGood to the Rescue for Non-Profits

Kommentare: UncommonGood helps with almost every aspect of our mission. Previously we had a whole mish-mash of different services and soft wares bolted together. Nothing integrated properly and in the end it was expensive. UncommonGood solved all that! All that functionality in one place for a fraction of the cost. Amazing!

All of them. Great CRM. Great donation management, brand management, design studio, analytics, donor engagement, events, customer service (though we needed almost none because of how intuitive it it). Self on-boarded and got going that same day.

That we didn't discover it sooner! Don't know how we managed without it.

Melanie B.
Co-founder in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Thank you, UncommonGood!

Kommentare: It is such a relief to be working with a software company that is so responsive. The products so far are gorgeous, easy to navigate, and pragmatic.

The software is friendly in tone and easy to navigate. As our organization has been finding its way piecemeal through the software maze, this was very easy to integrate!

We are looking forward to all the features coming online.

Antwort von Uncommon Good

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you so much for doing this!! Is the 1 star on value for money a mistake or do you think our pricing is bad?

Carolyn R.
Volunteer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Must have for NPOs

Kommentare: Incredible. Intuitive, easy to use software and great customer service!

Everything! It truly maximizes efficiency and reduces overhead expenses! I LOVE the creative tools and graphic design capabilities.

That I didn't find it sooner! And it would be great if it had some more event management features but I believe they are releasing more this year so I am excited for that!

Kristen B.
Sales & Marketing executive in USA
Kosmetik, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Fabulous Business Tool

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Thus far we have had a very smooth experience. Costumer service is excellent.

Ease of use and number of items we employ.

We are looking to convert more of our marketing activities.