Bewertet am 19.11.2019
Dona G.
Telekommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Having one place for customer information whether it was a completed or pending sale, billing or repair issues, and the scheduling of tasks is HUGE - it makes it easy for the remote workers. Attachements are shown separately. Connecting with Quickbooks.

Vorteile: Scheduling tasks for yourself or others. Historical data of contacts with your clients, whether it was a phone call, email, meeting and attachments, even the direct marketing campaign for those special offers to all or some clients. Ability to enter social media information. Ability to see the daily, weekly, monthly calendar for your entire team. Basic or Custom reports.

Nachteile: No place to enter time (duration of a call). No way to click on the client's twitter, facebook or linkedin feed.
Ability to look up a contact via telephone number.

HUGE RELIEF

Karen W.
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: One of our sales team discovered BigContacts in Fall 2007 and recommended we try it. At the time we'd tried two other web-based CRM systems with frustrating results. As soon as I saw the clean, easy-to-understand layout of BigContacts, I was sold. We switched over immediately and the entire sales team (and me) felt a HUGE RELIEF. Since 2007, Big Contacts has gone through several major upgrades. I get frustrated at first with each major upgrade because it changes my routine, but I am confident I'll get it figured out quickly with customer service help. I contact customer service and I talk with someone IN THE U.S.A., who speaks perfect English, who is competent, and who is patient and solves my problem. That's it. Done. Again, huge relief. I like BigContacts so much that I've referred clients and friends to use it. All sold. All happy. So... that's my story. I do not exaggerate. Thank you!! -Karen

Vorteile: 1. clean, simple, intuitive, easy to use
2. customer service is prompt, competent, speaks perfect English, is based in the United States

Nachteile: upgrades are a challenge, but they get solved thanks to the PROS listed above.

Excellent software

Bewertet am 2.10.2019
Bill V.
Partner
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very responsive group whenever I contact them with questions.

Vorteile: Ease of use. Cloud based. Great customer service support.

Nachteile: There is only one thing that I wish was available with this software. Right now whenever you want to move someone from one date to another date on the calendar it must be done individually. Sometimes I want to move multiple contacts at one time and there is no way to do it in a group.

I've tried them all....

Bewertet am 10.5.2019
Rick S.
Independent Sales
Bau, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I am reinstalling my contacts to get back up to running with BC, so ask me in a few months. I don't foree any issues.

Vorteile: I've been using Big Contacts for over 10 years. Last fall I was thinking I was going a different direction and I was thinking Big Contacts didn't offer what I wanted, so I spent over 2 months trying EVERTYHING out there and I disliked trying to re-learn the OTHER ways programs sorted their contacts. I finally found a replacement for Big Contacts and went with it, and now after 5 months using the other program, I am coming back to Big Contacts. With the new options they have developed, their very competitive pricing and their great customer service, they really CANNOT BE BEAT.

Nachteile: Nothing so far, contact me in a few months

CRM for small and medium sized companies

Bewertet am 22.10.2019
Anne P.
Founder and Senior Partner
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The response to my question today was very fast. Thanks.

Vorteile: Ability to download our list of contacts into the software. Less expensive than Salesforce. Easy to add contacts, add activities and send notifications.

Nachteile: The reporting function was/still is not very intuitive or user friendly.

Does the Job /Good value.

Bewertet am 5.8.2019
Chris I.

Kommentare: Great company, great service

Vorteile: Good value for cost per user. Like the web-based format and the customization options.

Nachteile: Reports could be better + mobile app would be nice.

Perfect for what we need!

Kristan H.
Licensing Manager
Buchhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My company has been using Big Contacts for a little over a year now. Since they released the new updated version for beta testing, I have shared it with my coworkers and they are all excited to use the new version. We are able to keep track of customer calls, notes and important information. It is a user friendly interface and is very useful when communicating with my coworkers about clients. We are glad to use Big Contacts and will continue to use it! I will also use it when I open my own business very soon. Thank you!

Vorteile: I love the user friendly interface and the ease of use. It allows me to see any updates regarding clients and allow my coworkers to stay up to date on tasks and important information.

Nachteile: I wish there was a tagging feature to alert people of updated information (notes, activity), instead of them having to "follow" the certain contact.

outstanding value

Bewertet am 13.3.2019
Dave M.
Managing Partner
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have found that using the program designed allows me to enter information once and forget about it. It has helped in moving my business to a truly paperless environment. When I am not in the office I can access the mobile app prior to a call to refresh my memory and review the history before a call with a client. Anytime I have had a question or an issue the support team has gotten back to me quickly and has done what they promised.

Vorteile: The program is easy to navigate and intuitive. I especially like the ability to customize fields to my specific needs.

Nachteile: Once in a while the program will freeze and the input isn't saved. I'm more aware to clear my browser (Chrome) to maximize efficiency of the program.

Big Contacts Keeps Us Connected

Linda S.
Director of Sales and Marketing
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have found Big Contacts to be a great solution to keeping our staff connected and in control of our CRM. We use calendar functions, schedule meetings, track sales, schedule contact follow ups, add history on all calls and track progress on sales goals and pipeline from mobile and desktop. The product meets our needs at fraction of the price of other products. Big Contacts is very user friendly compared with my experience with Salesforce! We appreciate the value, reliability and the flexible fields that customize the program to meet our needs.

Vorteile: Flexible fields to customize our use. Multiple users with individual setting controls in admin. Mobile Application.

Nachteile: Sometimes search does not find what I am looking for

Great Tool, great price

Melissa G.
Customer Service Manager
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've yet to find ONE tool that does everything I need. I've given up trying. Big Contact does a better job at handling most of my data. I still rely heavily on a variety of spreadsheets, but this is a great component of a larger system. I've found their customer service to be far superior to any other team. Easy to reach, knowledgeable and helpful.

Vorteile: I like that I can customize it -'tab order', check boxes, the report writer

Nachteile: A silly gripe...but I need to be able to copy & paste the client data into another software application. As it stands now I get the google maps logo in my cut & paste & it really screws up the fomatting, etc in the other applications!!1 I LOVE the google map feature....I just wish it were located somewhere else!

Overall good review

Bewertet am 31.7.2019
Nona P.
Executive Assistant
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: overall good. I would like to see marketing module give the option of transferring contacts

Vorteile: Being able to put in history, notes and seeing past emails

Nachteile: Can't change the name of the company once saved. Marketing module doesn't transfer contacts automatically.

Big Contacts: underrated, affordable little powerhouse

Bewertet am 14.8.2014
Anne S.

Vorteile: It's web-deliverable, so you can access BigContacts from any internet connection anywhere. It has a plug-n-play learning curve, and the top-shelf features at a bargain price. I compared it to Salesforce.com and other similar websites, but dollar for dollar, not only was BigContacts the best value, it did the job. We update client profiles after every contact, and we send emails and mass mail all with BigContacts from any internet connection. I can attach files, photos of clients, or important documents taken with an iPhone when out of the office, and it allows you to track and keep notes about discussions, meetings, documents sent and received. Anything pertaining to the client is there at the click of a mouse. I've use BigContacts for eight years (since 2006). I converted from a PC-based ACT! system that I had customized extensively. The web-based CRM was ahead of its time back then and has kept pace with competitors since. BigContacts had all the features of a more expensive site like Saleforce.com without the huge cost. Add to that, it's easy to train new employees on BigContacts, which allows them to efficiently support you and the clients sooner. BigContacts.com has been a great complement to keeping my business organized, tracked, and streamlined.

Nachteile: I would like an iPhone app that complements the web-deliverable software.

Love 3.0 - Smooth and Clean - Intuitive

Craig P.
Investor
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been using Big C for several years now. I have gone through various iterations on the way to it becoming better. I'm impressed that the company has grown into a great organization. Great product and very responsive. I love to be able to give feedback easily while an issue is at hand. I don't mind waiting for a response because I can keep working. 3.0 has a great feel and is very intuitive. I love that some of my suggestions have been incorporated in this new release. I'm sure others suggested some of the same things but it is great to see Big C being responsive to the feedback. I would highly recommend this to others, and in fact have done so. Keep up the good work and thanks. ...Craig Pattberg

Vorteile: Ease of use, clean

Nachteile: Reports

Big Contacts has made us better... D. Mauer

Bewertet am 21.1.2010
Daniel M.

Kommentare: Big Contacts has help us get more done in an already busy work week. And if you spend ANY amount of time out of the office, you'll be glad to bring all of your contacts with you... Thanks to Big Contacts. Price was also a big factor for us when considering online CMR's. The amount we pay for our multiple users makes Big Contacts almost FREE when compared to the savings created by increased productivity and connectivity. Plus our clients appreciate the detailed tracking of correspondence and sales all made avaliable at the touch of a button by Big Contacts. D. Mauer

Vorteile: I have been a user of Big Contacts coming up on two years (July 2008). And though it took real effort for me to break-away from a stand alone version of ACT, I'm glad I've made the move to a web-based CRM. I looked extensively at SalesForce.com and other similar websites, but dollar for dollar not only was Big Contacts the best value, but it had what I needed to keep track of my clients. The ability to travel up to 18-weeks a year and have all my contacts on the web has made us a more efficient company. We update client profiles after every contact, send emails and mass mail all with Big Contacts from any internet connection globally. I like that... D. Mauer

Nachteile: I would like it to be easier to look up a client by any of their contact information. It takes too much time to find someone by their phone number or email if you don't know the exact "field" you entered that info into. Also, creating labels to do a mailer could be easier... I also look forward to a "google app" I can download onto my HTC Hero so I can better navigate Big Contacts on the go. D. Mauer

Great value - easy to use

Bewertet am 10.5.2019
Thomas G.
SVP of Technology
Telekommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have been with BigContacts for 2+ years and our employees actively use it daily with few complaints.

Vorteile: The Contact view is very intuitive and easy to follow with everything you would want to see about the contact on a single screen. I also like being able to see the Contact’s LinkedIn profile & photo. Adding notes and updating tasks are also very easy to do.

Nachteile: The sales opportunity tracking & reports could use an upgrade but I understand that developers are working on these features, so when done BigContacts will be an excellent alternative to Salesforce, Zoho, etc.

An easy-to-use and full featured CRM for non-tech people

Bewertet am 22.10.2016
Matt T.
Business Development Manager
Kosmetik, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Big Contacts allows me to keep tabs on all aspects of my client relationships and does so in an easy-to-learn manner. That allowed me to convince my colleagues to embrace using it throughout our team and the learning process was painless.
I particularly enjoy the level of customization available and use this to create reports that are very useful to me. The summary page in contact view of a business is comprehensive and very helpful to have open when meeting or talking with a client.
The Big Contacts Support Team has always been very prompt and thorough whenever I have had a question. I enthusiastically endorse this product and company!

Vorteile: Ease of use, level of customization available

Nachteile: accessing it via my I Phone

Love Big Contacts!

Paula M.
Owner/Partner

Kommentare: I tried a few other CRM products before Big Contacts and they just did not have the flow I needed for my team. My favorite features are the Task List that I can assign to other people in our team and how easy it is to send letters and other documentation. Big Contacts makes sure I don't forget tasks and it is easy and fast to update important records. I rely on Big Contacts every day for my business. I know there is an upgrade coming soon and I can't wait!

Vorteile: Cloud based and I can access it on my phone. It helps me stay organized and assign tasks to other team members.

Like It But Having Troubles

Reed B.
Advertising Director
Maschinerie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As the administrator of this software for our Kubota dealership I'm having mixed reviews from our sales guys. Some guys are just nailing it in the head while others are having what I think is browser issues. I've seen the problems first hand and they can't add contacts. We've kept it simply with only three required fields yet still issues. Were working on it. Other than that, I see what this product can do for us in the future. It's an investment and like investment it takes a little time to see a return. It's only been a couple of weeks now and once we get everyone on the same page I'm sure it will take off. Main thing is, Big Contacts will be a safety net for things falling through the cracks and should lead to more sales. Time will tell if this will hold true.

Vorteile: It's easy for me to use, and it is acts as a manager, safe guard, reminding system, calendar, data base, the list goes on. It steam lines how are sales process should be and it makes everyone a little more accountable.

Nachteile: Having some issues with some of our users. Don't know if its the browser or what but its basic stuff that isn't working properly.

I have used BigContacts for over 6 years!

Vivienne W.
Consultant
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I started with their first version. I contacted Customer Support a number of times in first month and always received immediate response. Customer Support is based in USA. They continually upgrade their user friendly Software. Price reasonable you can pay monthly or can get a discount if paid annually. BigContact is great for multiple users to see client file and update in real time.

Vorteile: Use of use can add additional seats immediately at low cost

Nachteile: Slight learning curve, just like any new software

Great for Organization

Amanda R.
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The interface took a little while to get used to, but I really enjoy the improvements. The 3.0 has a much better format for adding new clients, which also includes more information fields. The entire system seems to be running quicker as well, which I thoroughly appreciate. I did notice that on the 2.0 version there was an option to remove individual task items from an overall task list, which seems to have disappeared on the 3.0 upgrade. Overall I think 3.0 is the way to go!

Vorteile: Task lists, easy to input client information, daily reminders of outstanding tasks, able to assign tasks to others

Nachteile: Between the 2.0 and 3.0 upgrade the option to remove individual task items on the task list page seems to have disappeared.

Well worth it!!

Kalei B.
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have been using Big Contacts for a few years now. It has been such an easy program to use and has helped us keep all leads organized. Any questions or problems I have ever had with Big Contacts have been resolved very quickly, they truly go above and beyond with their customer support. We have also used other programs that work side by side with Big Contacts and have never had any problems with them talking to each other. We would highly recommend Big Contacts to anybody!

Vorteile: Its very easy to use and organize things how you want them to be

Nachteile: I wish there was more detailed options to search for people (phone number, email). I find the reports don't always bring up all the correct people.

Big Contacts is a great CRM for small business

Bewertet am 18.12.2018
Deb P.
President, Safety Institute

Kommentare: We went with Big Contacts after Cisco bought WebEx and then disbanded the product. While at the time BC didn't meet all our needs it was the best fit at an affordable price. Since then many functions have been improved and added. We need BC for our contact database. It is extremely easy to segment our database by customized tags. We use it every day to manage our marketing campaigns, sales process, and generally manage our business.

Vorteile: We have been Big Contact subscribers for over six year. Here's why we like it:
1. easy to use
2. works well for a team of people working together
3. the task reminders are a great function
4. the reporting function is fairly easy to use

Nachteile: The things we'd wish were added or improved are:
1. better connection of email to outlook

Great CRM system!

Bewertet am 1.10.2016
Szmoyne A.
Administrative Manager
Schreiben & Editieren, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This system is amazing! I only wish that you didn't have to upgrade for something as simple as a new user. I also have to say that every time I had a problem I got a quick response in the chat. In addition, with the new system they are getting ready to launch they asked for our feedback, I sent it, and all the updates or changes I requested they made and immediately! This only says one t hing about them....THEY GENUINELY CARE ABOUT YOU!!!!!

Vorteile: Being able to utilize one software for all my needs; email, billing, tasks, clients. Everything!

Nachteile: Not being able to add as many users needed; for us 3 in the BIG package.

Great customizable CRM

Brian M.
Recruiter
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I love BigContacts! I work for a local franchise of an International Real Estate Brokerage, and I use the system as a hybrid CRM/ATS. It's great because there is currently nothing on the market that is designed specifically for what I use, and BigContacts lets me completely customize the system to meet my needs. They recently updated a lot of the functionality, and it runs a lot smoother and looks much cleaner.

Vorteile: BigContacts is completely customizable.

Nachteile: Sometimes it can run a little slow, and freeze up.

Great CRM for any business large or small.

Bewertet am 29.9.2016
Ken P.
Baumaterial, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been using Big Contacts since December 2010. The user interface is simple. I am not fully utilizing all it's features but what I do use works very well. The customer service have been spot on. I would recommend to anyone.

Vorteile: ease of use. simple design. like how templates can be made for emails.

Nachteile: current mobile version is lacking with user interface (not fitting on my iPhone 6plus).