PIMSY Mental Health EHR Erfahrungen

Über PIMSY Mental Health EHR

Umfassendes, flexibles und erschwingliches EHR für mentale Gesundheit und Verhaltensmedizin, Substanzmissbrauch, Kinderunterbringung und psychiatrische Pflegedienstleister.

Erfahre mehr über PIMSY Mental Health EHR

It has to be connected to the internet, so if the web connection drops the software will shutdown. This can be difficult when working in incremental weather.

Bewertungen zu PIMSY Mental Health EHR

PIMSY Mental Health EHR hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 93 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du PIMSY Mental Health EHR bereits verwendet?

Darrell
Special Projects Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent affordable option for Electronic Health Record Software

Kommentare: Customer service is very responsive. Overall great organization to work with. I've gotten to know several of the support staff and each have their own areas of expertise in PIMSY. So I know who to reach out to for certain issues. The organization is small enough to provide personalized attention to our needs yet large enough to handle the EHR needs of our organization.

Software is geared toward mental health providers . It is also very flexible and can be customized. If they don't have it, just ask. They will try to accommodate.

Sometimes get screen freeze or lock ups. It's rare and I don't know if this issue is PIMSY or something else.

Jihan
Program Manager in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Pimsy review, a user friendly platform with outstanding customer service

Kommentare: WE LOVE THE PIMSY TEAM!!! We have had great customer service and though we have had some difficulites with launching (do to maine care) the PIMSY team was so supportive and helpful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been able to meet with us multiple times a week, through meetings and emails and she has helped us to build and customize the system to our needs! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] IS A SUPERSTAR, Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have also been instrumental in our PIMSY journey. We have learned so much from this team, it makes PIMSY so much easier to navigate when you fully comprehend all aspects of the platform.

Pimsy has been great for our company as we have been able to build custom documents that fit the needs of our clients. We enjoy being able to be power users and manage all of our employees and easily assist them when they are in need of help. We like being able to be mobil in the commumity while using pimsy portal. When working with clients it has increase productivity as employees are easily able to access documents they need during sessions or care coordination meetings. They layout of PIMSY has been user friendly and employees have been able to easily navigate the system.

PIMSY freezes quite often, there have been glitches that development has not yet been able to fix, but they have tried hard to help us. We are on the professional platform, which is nice but PIMSY continually reminds that we could have the Platnium, but we just can not afford it. The portal is hard to navigate and employees are not always able to capture signatures.

Doctor in USA

Daily work use for well over 1 year doing scheduling and note keeping

Not much. The back-end billing function for 3rd party payers is OK - but any other billing process -like product sales, our EAP program services, worker's compensation clients and consulting services are needlessly cumbersome. - and have resulted in us using a different billing system altogether resulting in other inconveniences and inefficiencies. Other people using this for scheduling have a similar experience.

At purchase we were promised an electronic transfer of existing client base- then after told after it would create so many problems, it would be better to hand enter all existing clients which number in the 1,000s and cost us both time and money. Attempts to fix bugs of which there are many are typically ignored. Some bugs - occasionally the program tries to force scheduling of clients on a weekly basis; when entering more than one diagnostic code, much of the time one or more code does not enter on the first c try, requiring reopening of the function and starting over; the calendar change is slow and inconsistent often jumping over months. The program is very slow - often slower with each upgrade as they add code. Occasionally the changes limit functions requiring us to use work-around practices - for example, we are unable to schedule groups efficiently.

Angela
Psychologist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Working to improve

Pretty easy to learn and use, the Forms have checkboxes for ease of use

Not always reliable, app is difficult to access

Laudwayne
Office Manager/ Administrator in USA

Very Happy with PIMSY EHR

Kommentare: So fare our experience with PIMSY EHR have need great, since we started using PIMSY getting things done both in and out of the office has been simplified.

Inspiring Minds Inc's Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program was in need of a affordable EHR system that would help us to both streamline the services we provide to our clients as well as be affordable on a very tight budget. We found exactly what we needed in PIMSY, there are many reasons PIMSY Mental Health EHR works for us here are my top 3: Set up was a breeze, did not require a lot of work on our part PIMSY did all of the heavy lifting all that was required from us was copies of the documents we wanted incorporated into the system. PIMSY trained our staff on the new system. When we were first introduced to the PIMSY system it was a little overwhelming because of its many capabilities, the support staff at PIMSY spent many months with us training our staff on the parts of the system that pertain to our program. PIMSY support is out of this world. After training was completed and our EHR system was up and running we were not on our own PIMSY support was right there with us every step of the way. Every time there was a problem with the system PIMSY support was there, if our staff needed to be retrained on any part of the system someone was there to walk them through it again. After we become more proficient with the system and realised that additional forms were needed in the system PIMSY support was able to help with that also. I would recommend PIMSY to anyone with a mental health business of any size in need of a reliable EHR system. It simply works great.

No complaints, it is a large system with many capabilities and not all may be useful to your particular program

Julie
Utilization Review Nurse/ Contract Negotiator/Billing Specialist in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software for behavioral health providers or facilities!

Kommentare: The team at PIMSY is amazing! They are all very professional, and they make training sessions fun. It is easy to contact anyone at PIMSY and responses are typically very prompt.

Once a person is trained on the software, it is user friendly. If a user has a question or forgot how to do a task it is easy to logon to the PIMSY help desk and reference videos or PDF files on most topics. In addition to this the software is updated frequently based on the demands of the industry and PIMSY is willing to accommodate most needs, specific to each company. It is also nice to be able to login remotely to check the calendar for upcoming appointments.

There is no way to calculate or track the out of pocket maximum for patients within the system, at times this can make it hard to not overcharge patients. At times users will lose connection since the program is cloud based. When connection is lost, the information that was being entered can potentially be lost as well, because of this an auto save feature would be nice.

Seth

Excellent Program

Kommentare: I would highly recommend Pimsy to other therapists who are looking to streamline their paperwork at a reasonable monthly cost. To me, the most important thing about an EMR is to have the features that you need, have it customizable to your business, rather big or small, and to be able to use those features. I don't care if you have the best program in the world, if you can't use it, then it doesn't help you. Pimsy has the features that I need and the customer support to teach me how to use them. I feel my hours of research for a good EMR company has paid off. Pimsy more than pays for itself by streamlining my office, improving efficiency and reducing billing times. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good EMR company that will help you implement its program and help you with any questions you have along the way.

I researched multiple EMR programs to find one that was affordable for a small business owner like myself, yet had all the features for a big company, so I could expand my practice. Pimsy was the clear winner. EMRs are completely new to me, and Pimsy was easy enough for me to implement and understand. With all technology and new programs, there is a learning curve, but Pimsy makes that easy. I can always call or email and get an immediate reply and if I need additional help, they will join me on my computer and walk me through exactly how to do whatever I am needing. This is all included in the monthly fee. I can now do my electronic billing that used to take days in a matter of minutes. No more searching for folders, spending hours on billing, trying to remember insurance authorizations. It is all here. Thanks to Pimsy, I am getting ready to add a therapist to my practice, because I now have the tools I need to effectively manage my clients, my billing, and more therapists.

There are a few features that I would love to see implemented into Pimsy. For instance, the automatic messaging program is still in the beta stage, and I felt like it needed a little more features, before I would want to use that for my company. But because Pimsy is a customer centered business, they take the customer suggestions for improvements and try to implement them in their next quarterly update. So if I ever run across something that I would like to see or perhaps a simple thing that I think would be helpful, I can just submit a support ticket and they will add it to their list of things to look at for the next update.

Devon
CEO/Owner in USA

If You Want Excellence Then Look No Further Pimsy Product

Kommentare: Devonear, Inc. has solved our agency problems of going to the office when working from home everything is at our fingertips from anywhere we can access our Pimsy account. Pimsy has reduced all missed signatures issues by populating all signatures to all document that requires signatures. Pimsy's product you can complete a behavioral mental health assessment then within the same note ID number transition to the CFARS/FARS as well as within seven (7) days of your bio-psychosocial this Pimsy product will map over from your behavioral assessment items that has the same identical questions and answers will populate over to your bio-psychosocial document resulting in reduced time on documentation allowing for behavioral mental health worker to engage in more time with their clients as planned.

Pimsy well-trained staff like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has made using Pimsy product a breeze in the park by evidence of the following: My agency went from paper files to electronic paperless files with an easy transition without taking away from the integrity and/or quality of the structure of our existing documentation. Pimsy well-train staff were able to take my agency documentation to the next level. Equally important Pimsy's software is user friendly once you practice hands on you will become a pro in no time as long as you put in the work.

Pimsy has so many features packed within one product to be honest I can't identify a feature that is missing.

Megan
Chief Operating Officer in USA

An Assett to Agency Operations

Kommentare: Our overall experience with Pimsy has been wonderful. The staff are incredibly helpful and available for any and all trouble-shooting and the system is constantly evolving.

We love how customizable Pimsy is. While other systems in the same price range may be a bit more user-friendly, they are highly cookie-cutter in nature and lack the customization options that Pimsy allows. We found that other systems that allow similar customized features were MUCH higher in cost. These features allow us to run unique reports and gather very specific (and extensive) data for research efforts. We also felt the amount of development time included in the start up rates were very generous. Our staff have no problem navigating the system after the usual learning curve. Pimsy has been a huge time-saver on both the clinical and administrative fronts.

We feel like Pimsy is on par with competitors and gives the most value for the money. There are very obstacles that the Pimsy team has not been able to either resolve or identify a work-around for.

Staff Accountant in USA
Versicherung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A powerful yet very affordable system geared for behavioral health .

Kommentare: It helps us manage our behavioral health practice more efficiently. We are able to have a fully fledged EHR with a lot of features and a pretty nice interface at an affordable price.

The software has everything you could want in terms of functionality for an EHR: automated billing, a nice scheduler that clinicians can perform all their tasks from (notes, etc.), an extensive online patient portal, patient reminders, alerts, easy to use catalog of diagnosis codes, custom note templates and surveys. They thought of everything you could want and more and it offers a lot of customization.

There are some things with the interface I don't like. I would like to see better ability to drag and drop appointments on the calendar. Also, a drop down on the calendar that has a list of all appointments for a patient when you have a specific patient selected would be very helpful rather than having to flip back through the calendar. I feel like some of the Excel based lists where things are stored such as patient documents looks kind of bare bones though some improvements have been made. Most importantly I would like to see PIMSY partner with a clearinghouse and integrate it into the software. This would make billing that much easier.

Lisa
Therapist in USA

I love PIMSY and have used it for the past several years.

I love the functionality. It allows me to do all of the tasks necessary for running my practice. I can do payroll, view therapists notes and more.

I wish it was a bit faster. I think because it's so laden with data, it runs a bit slow at time. Sometimes it feels complicated so I avoid some tasks, but the customer support is just first class.

Antwort von Smoky Mountain Information Systems

Thanks so much for your feedback, Lisa! We really appreciate it! We actually just migrated PIMSY to a new server and made massive speed enhancements throughout the entire system. You should see a huge improvement in speed next time you use PIMSY!

Trent
VP of Clinical Operations - NC in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very user friendly with outstanding customer support

Our experience with PIMSY has been remarkably positive. Some of the thing we like about this software/company are: * Excellent customer service *Produces many useful reports *High levels of satisfaction among our staff *Very stable *Highly customizable *One stop shop - schedule, notes, payroll, billing, etc.

I honestly can't identify anything I dislike about this system.

Catherine
IT Director in USA

Robust, Customizable system, GREAT customer support

The system is very robust with a lot of great features and has ability for customization (done internally or with PIMSY's help). System improvements from the company have made it even easier to use for any level of tech experience. The customer support is outstanding with great response times - they make you feel like one of the team!

The way the scanned documents are stored and organized isn't ideal. PIMSY suggested another vendor to work with for a program that can be integrated with the program. This add-on has the ability to OCR documents, search by keyword and other meta data, and has an easier coding process. They also have excellent customer support.

Shawna
Director in USA

We have been using PIMSY for about two years and have had a positive experience.

The software is easy to use and has many features that make work flow easier. The support team has been great in implementation and continued support.

At times the billing side of the program has been difficult to navigate but support team has been helpful in this area when needed.

Executive Director in USA

Excellent EHR with extensive feature set

PIMSY EHR is an entire practice management software package. Not only does it document and organize patient charts well, it offers many practice management tools that are value add to the organization. PIMSY's customer support is responsive, motivated, and thorough.

There has been the occasional lag when using the system. However, it has improved every few months with ongoing updates to the software.

Angela
Administrator
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge

Personalized and Professional Team Work!

I enjoy the personalized experience when requesting support. The PIMSY team works to support me and the needs of my organization when planning for suture upgrades and in every day support needs. In most areas, the product is easy to use, easy to train staff to use and allows for personalization to specific organizational requirements.

We have struggles with using the product to its fullest within our residential programs, in part, I believe, because the product was initially geared toward outpatient servicees (which we also provide), but PIMSY has made significant progress in helping us meet those needs.

Max
Business Services Manager/Clinician in USA

PIMSY is an Excellent EHR Option

Kommentare: When we began searching for an EHR, we wanted one that was logical in its layout and visually easy to navigate. PIMSY really stood out in this area as well as having more features than any other EHR in its price range. We explored many EHR options over the course of a year and confidently selected PIMSY at the end of our vetting process. Integration: PIMSY is very well integrated bringing together the essential modules & components of a diverse practice into one streamlined interface. Our agency researched our options for over a year. After serious deliberation, we chose PIMSY and are very pleased with our choice. I want to emphasize that not only is the product a superior value, but the staff and customer support have been truly outstanding. The company is also committed to constant improvement and they periodically offer software updates based on user feedback. Their willingness to listen to customers' needs and to craft solutions based on that input is a real asset.

Adam
Adam

Steep learning curve

Kommentare: Customer service is not always helpful
Too much going on for what it needs to be

Lots of features Customization options Good for administration and billing side This software should be really good at one or two things instead it tries to be the best at many things and falls short

Uses a lot of bandwidth Less helpful for therapist note taking Steep learning curve Too many features Tries to do too many things

JaKarynn

Challenging

The support for PIMSY is great (i.e. customer service).

The treatment plan set up, the glitches of it easing my data even after I saved it, the spell check function (especially when you have multiple boxes), the intake/assessment set-up (the way it eases your information on the left side of the field and save it to the right side of the field but then when you go back to complete it, you have to scroll on the right column to see what area on the left column is blank, it's just too much).

Erika
Administrator in USA

I LOVE THIS SOFTWARE!!

The vendor is absolutely wonderful. Very hands on and attentive. PIMSY is a wonderful product. I love the way you can personalize the software to fit the needs of your agency.

It's not compatible with Apple products.. I wish it was web based..

Devona
clinical director children's services

PIMSY review for MYR

Kommentare: I would highly recommend PIMSY to any agency providing a varity of services, in Mental Health, Juvenile Justice or social services.

PIMSY has been an asset to MYR and to the speed at which staff can provide daily paperwork. PIMSY provides availability for all staff on a specific client to see the record at any time, day or night. PIMSY is extremely user frendly and rarely is down for any reason. PIMSY is flexible for all the varity of programs that MYR provides to children, adults and families in WNC.

Staff continue to wait for a scheduling component. Group notes are somewhat difficult to navigate

Mollie
Medical Director

Medical review

Kommentare: PIMSY is easy to navigate/user friendly and able to be modified to fit individual company needs

Ian is GREAT to work with and very responsive to what the company needs. Plus is that we can basically ask for what we need and it will happen and be revised if needed later. Having instant access to therpists notes and easy communication about clients is GREAT.

There was no medical "piece" when I arrived but it is coming together and the docs have been able to really design what it is we need. Haven't actually used it the new medical template live yet..

Lindsay
Therapist

PIMSY

Kommentare: I would recommend this product.

--it does pretty much everything I need it to --makes it easy for organization of my medical records

--sometimes runs slowly if I'm doing a lot --little gliches still to be worked out to help ease of use

Antwort von Smoky Mountain Information Systems

Speed has been an issue with this client. It is primarily caused by poor band width in the area. We have checked and sometimes this company is running at speeds just above dial-up. This issue is compounded by the fact that the company does somewhere between 4k and 6k notes a month. So they are pullinig up a lot of data all the time.

tana
CEO in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge

PIMSY has been wonderful--very affordable, a lot of support

the Pimsy team is amazing--just like family! It is affordable and when I get stuck the solution is just always SO EASY!

n/a There is nothing that I don't like about Pimsy--it is a wonderful solution to fill our EHR needs

Audrey
Director of Accrediation and CQI

Mountain Youth Resources

Kommentare: Like the system and it's flexibility.

Find this system to be flexible and well suited for our service needs. Support has been super. System modifications to meet are needs has been prompt. System functions, filters, reports and data retrieval are super. Conversion from one older less useful system to PIMSY went well and data was converted and downloaded with little difficulty.

Learning curve from one system to PIMSY was longer than expected.