Awesome Event Management Tool

Bewertet am 20.12.2018
Sonna lynn F.
Transportation Planning Project Manager
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been using Eventleaf for a few years now. I was very impressed with their staff whom I worked with while making suggestions to better the program. I went from a free user to a corporate user and I will always be a loyal fan of this program. It is the only event software I recommend.

Vorteile: Eventleaf is a powerful event management tool that have everything an event planner needs for small to large events. I like that I can manage attendees quickly and efficiently right fro the program. I like that I can import and export data from the program and make reports quickly.

Nachteile: I wish the event page was a just a bit easier to locate pictures and change fonts.

Do yourself a favour and check out what they have to offer!

Bewertet am 14.1.2019
Julie F.
Events co-ordinator
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My experience with using this software over the last 2 years has been wonderful. The team at Event Leaf are always willing to hear any new ideas i have which could make using the software more advantageous for me. I cannot begin to tell you how quick they are to respond to any emails i send ... considering we live on opposite sides of the world, it has been so refreshing. I love the fact that when they were starting out they weren't charging customers to use the software, they wanted to take the time to make sure they had a great product to offer, very professional but not clinical.

Vorteile: After getting my head around using it for the first time, i found it easy to navigate my way around and how much information you can upload.

Nachteile: When sending out the survey/ratings after the event my only option was to send it out to everyone who booked in to attend, rather than just those who actually attended. - I made mention of this to Event Leaf and they got straight onto it, their programmers had worked their magic and rectified that issue for me.

I love Eventleaf!

Bewertet am 20.12.2018
Michele S.
Coordinator of Education Initiatives
Hochschulbildung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am able to keep several meetings/conferences separated easily and organized!

Vorteile: This software is wonderful for the many small meetings/conferences I have to plan. It is easy to use and easy for participants to use. It is nice to have it for no cost (with some limits) for what I need. I would recommend this to everyone!

Nachteile: The only thing I was not happy with was the printed nametags. They are not user friendly as far as being able to set up sizes of the fonts and things like that. I was not able to use the feature because I needed the nametags to be more standard - everyone's name the same size font instead of Stephen looking normal and Bob looking very big and awkward.

Amazing results and great performance

Bewertet am 1.5.2019
Faiza K.
Event manager
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: In a healthcare organization, the applications for attendance is huge. But with Eventleaf managing this complex task is smooth and very efficient.

Vorteile: The software helped me manage the influx of attendees so well with all the information intact. The customization was so reliable and flexible.

Nachteile: The survey results and leads were little sketchy. We wanted more specific outcomes which was later fixed by the customer service.

An amazing gadget which will surely help your organize your events and meetings much better!

Bewertet am 25.2.2016
Filip M.
Professional

Kommentare: Our company dealt with the problems related to the event and meeting organization before we introduced Eventleaf to our everyday communication. Simply, some people would say that they are able to attend the event and later on they simply wouldn't show up because there is no functional way to call off the invitation. Therefore, we had to implement an event planning software into our company's needs. The other business company, which is our partner, has recommended Eventleaf to us since they have used it for quite a while and it has proved to be easy and reliable to work with. Since we introduce the Eventleaf to our company, we started organizing better. Making an event is just few clicks away and with automated e-mails for all the future attendees you are able to perform such work in matter of moments. Before, we would have to invite each individual and it would take days without any official confirmation that the attendee will eventually come to the meeting. Now, if someone wishes to cancel due to illness or some other thing, it's easy to check out of the list. With Eventleaf, we are able to track down all the attendees and prepare ourselves better, especially if the event has few hundred people who are attending. I would surely recommend Eventleaf for the improving the functionality of the company, as it is completely reliable and easy to use. A wonderful solution to many business problems.

Fantastic Company,Awesome Software

Bewertet am 24.4.2019
Micheal C.
Aeronautical drafter
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The software is appropriate for a venture that has various gatherings as well as substantial meetings,which spares time and cash since participants register on the web. It disposes of the administrative work and enables you to provide details regarding everything, similar to participant data ,income by enlistment type,leading solicitations,travel and that's just the begining.

Vorteile: Registration
Email Notifications
Solicitations
Post Event Surveys
Occasion Websites

Nachteile: Better streamlining/synchronizing with CRM programming projects.
Extra Testing .

Eventleaf Review

Bewertet am 25.12.2015
Rebecca B.

Kommentare: Eventleaf has taken the stress out of organizing and facilitating events both big and small. Especially if you are a new entrepreneur or even new to the event scene, Evenetleaf will help you get through each step from customizing your invitations and registration to completing financial transactions and payouts. Personalized and customized
I.D badges and express check-in helps your clients skip the paperwork and get right to your product while allowing them to feel how valued they truly are.
Eventleaf will help you present your materials in a professional manner and the ability to gather and track your contacts all in one place is a bonus that business owners can't afford NOT to have. The only con that the software runs for Windows only but overall, considering what you get for such an affordable price structure, that's is a very small speed bump! Add to the above that if your event is free, so is your use of Eventleaf, you really have nothing to lose by trying it out. The really is a helpful product and I encourage anyone to give it a try- you will not regret it!

von Jolly Technologies an 25.12.2015

Thank you Rebecca for your review. We want to clarify one thing.

Only Eventleaf Desktop requires Windows, Eventleaf Online can run on any OS (Mac, Windows, Linux). Plus, we are going to release our iOS / Android App in next few weeks.

The best tool to manage your events!

Bewertet am 25.2.2016
Diana C.
Customer Service Manager

Kommentare: It was my first time using a product like Eventleaf Online. If you need to create an event and do not have any clue on how to do it, Eventleaf is just for you! I was recently asked to organize a couple of events in my community and I had no clue on how to do it, where should I start or what to do.
I found this platform to be a very easy tool to use. I was able to build the registration system very quickly and organize everything so fast. It also allowed me to use different languages.
It allows you to connect it to Facebook, which was great for me. You can organize a small event in less than an hour. Payouts and billings are easy to track. You can manage everything from one platform and do not have to worry that you forgot something. The selling platform has proven to be very good for selling tickets, workshop packages, and courses. The platform also allows for different languages, a great and useful feature and one that surprised me. Pros Multilingual, can be used from all countries
Easy communication
Easy to use
Directly connected to payment platforms
Free for free events
Excellent support
Facebook connection
Attention to details
Cons None, it´s perfect. Can´t wait to organize a new event!!

Our experience has been very positive!

Piaras O.
Volunteer

Kommentare: I organized a small charitable event in my local community recently and used the Eventleaf free edition. Simply put, Eventleaf takes the guess work out of event planning. And, because my event was free, so was Eventleaf!! On the plus side for Eventleaf, business people who attended, commented on the way the event was organized. So as a token of appreciation to Eventleaf, we introduced them to the product. So, I guess the saying is true; One good turn deserves another! Everything in this product is highly and easily customizable from the invitations to the I.D badges. You can design your event page so that it makes a real impact that makes it stand out from the crowd. The product offers unmatched design flexibility and is compatible with social media platforms which makes it essential for advertising your event. Overall, the experience I had was very positive and I would highly recommend this product to others.

Eventleaf is the best for Event Management

Bewertet am 14.2.2016
Himanshu S.
Founder and President

Kommentare: Eventleaf Online is ease to use for both small and large events. I can manage my event from a tablet, home or office PC and phone. All in all I am happy with this product and highly recommend this to any of my associates. As an owner of an IT company, I have attended many trade shows, exhibitions and events required registration and also organized events to open a new branch in another place. I was looking for a platform which would help me conquer this task and I didn't have much time. I read about Eventleaf Online and discovered that it is that all in one platform I had in mind. I created an account and after few clicks I was done with publishing my first event. Eventleaf Online Pros:
. Event Management
. User Friendly
. Trusted Payment Platforms
ROI on Eventleaf Online purchase:
. Software running very professional
. Fulfilling client needs
. Better customer service

Our client was so impressed!

Bewertet am 16.2.2016
Richard A.
Business Analyst

Kommentare: I was tasked to plan a project kickoff meeting for a brand new client who had the reputation for being stringent when it came to attention to detail, and like any other consultant we wanted to deliver nothing less than perfection. My mission was to make sure this project kickoff meeting was a success. I needed a software platform that was all in one and easy to use to organize this very complex event. Choosing Eventleaf did not disappoint. Registering online was simple and custom designing the event page for all invitees to see exactly what would happen when was actually a lot of fun. Our client was so impressed with seeing actual photos of who the key speakers were to be and the colorful layouts made the agenda eye catching and easy to read. I highly recommend Eventleaf to anyone who's planning a huge business event or a small corporate meeting from beginning to end.

Very Satisfied/Happy to be a Client

Bewertet am 18.1.2019
Roxayne S.
Principa
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We host events at different locations. Our events serve both students and parents and they take place at the same time however, the actual events are different. This creates a specific problem especially since the students in most cases will use the same email as their parents. This event model has always created substantially chaotic pre-registrations and check-ins. EventLeaf has truly impacted both our preregistration process and checkin process. Our last checkin was so smooth that we only used half of the staff needed to do so. Also the app looks fantastic and displays our announcement and information in a very professional, easy to use and visually appealing way. We are very pleased with the product!

Vorteile: It's very pleasing to the eye. Clean lines and beautiful design

Nachteile: It's a little pricey and there is very little customer support during the weekends when most events take place. This leaves the customer in a very uncomfortable position if technical or any other type of support is needed.

Awesome!

Bewertet am 19.5.2016
Kenyan L.
Entrepreneur

Kommentare: I bumped into Eventlife when I was doing a review on event management software programs. The website looked professional thus drew my interest. For me to come up with an honest review I had to try it out.
The software literary keeps you on the driving seat of your event. You are able to flawlessly keep track of every aspect of the event where you are able to track from the guests attending the event to how you spend the money that you generate.
In addition to these attractive features, it's also easy to use. All you need to do is register with the site and with basic computer skills you will be able to use the software without the need of taking time to read or watch instructional videos.
I highly recommend the software to everyone having an event. It doesn't matter whether you are having a large or small event. The software will meet your needs.

The best invite platform I have found

Bewertet am 19.12.2018
Jeremy P.

Vorteile: It is easy to use and very customizable per event.

Nachteile: I wish the registration took less steps. My customers routinely don't make it through the multiple screens.

Does it all for you!

Bewertet am 16.2.2016
Viktorija Z.
admin

Kommentare: The software makes my job easier and I am very impressed. Eventleaf is an intuitive platform that works for you. The platform is incredibly easy to use and allows you to set up smaller events in less than an hour. The interface is very professional and you can do everything needed for the event in one place. We were very surprised by its functionality. It gets you where you need to be, efficiently, quickly and at a reasonable cost.
With the badge customizing feature you can create a badge with your company logo.
The pay outs and billings are straightforward and easy to track.
The selling platform has proven a very good solution for selling tickets and analysing sales.
The platform offers to choose from several languages, a great and useful feature for a multinational company, and one that surprised me greatly in a very positive way.

Eventleaf Online is the solution

Bewertet am 25.1.2016
John K.

Kommentare: As an international design firm, we are asked to build a full range of online solutions for clients. We are always seeking the best solutions to fulfill our client needs, and sometimes they come in already built packages. Eventleaf Online s one such solution. It allows a person to easily create beautiful event websites with profiles, agendas registration and so much more. Our first look at Eventleaf was prompted when a large local church was seeking a better system to manage one of their largest FREE events, with over 1000 attendees. Instead of invest in a custom built solution, we recommended Eventleaf Online. The organizers and attendees were incredibly pleased with the functionality and ease of use. We have since recommended Eventleaf Online to a few other larger conference event organizations with continued positive feedback.

Excellent all-in-one event planning software!

Heela P.

Kommentare: I have used many event planning softwares in the past, but I have never felt so calm and confident towards an event before Eventleaf. In the past, we used in addition to an event managing software, an external company to print our badges, and another for all payment issues, and a third company for security. With Eventleafs' amazing features, I now no longer have to deal with that headache. Whether it's the secure payments I can trust, the excellent driver's license scanner or the easy and fun event badges, I now save time and money on the The best part is definitely how user-friendly the software is. I've been using the software for over a year and never had any big issues before and most importantly throughout our events. If you're looking for a stress-free process of event management, this is definitely the software for you!

a reliable product

Bewertet am 22.12.2015
Amanda H.
student

Kommentare: its the best out there in the market, we find many products for event management but not good as this. we organised a event for 3 days and we had to invite 2000 guests. we thought we could handle the management but we couldn't because we were only 4 persons who were admins so we had to find something and then we got to know about this and on very first day we sent 500 invitations in just few clicks. we designed our badges very easily and tracked record of live event through its live report feature which displays the live attendance of the guests who has arrived in the event. we also used it feature of reading bar code reading for fast management( it requires separate bar code reader).. overall, we loved it and recommend it to others. just try it first and you will definitely love it.

Defiantly going to be using Eventleaf in the future!

Xcevio Z.
Student

Kommentare: I recently used Eventleaf for an event at my school and it was extremely helpful! I have used other types of program to make events, so this was my first time using Eventleaf. And I have to say, it made the whole process of making the event laidback and trouble-free. Since I was able to design my page, I could make it look like a professional did it. The page included my guest speaker, a summary of the event and some pictures. The people that ending up attending really like the confirmation email because since I could customize the message and give them specifics on where free parking was located. Lastly, I was able to collect data for the event by easily checking in people who actually came to the event. I am defiantly going to be using Eventleaf in the future.

Eventleaf has been a great help

Bewertet am 24.11.2015
Vivek S.
Consultant

Kommentare: We are an IT Consulting company helping local university with their events. We recently switch to Eventleaf and used it for 3 events so far. Our experience so far has been very good. These are the things I personally really liked about Eventleaf
--- They have both online and offline solutions (Internet is not that reliable where I live and this has feature has been a savior)
--- Eventleaf offers creating flexible ticket packages. For our educational training events it is really useful to offer flexible selection of classes
--- Event web page creation is also very powerful compared to other products
--- Their desktop / tablet application (which stays in sync with online) is convenient to use in a busy high foot traffic environment

Best site for Event Management!

Bewertet am 19.2.2016
Sourayan B.
Student

Kommentare: Eventleaf Online has helped me organize all my college events without a glitch. The site sports excellent tools, free of cost, to put up an excellent event page. It is very easy to use and gives great returns. You can have your page up and running in no time at all. It is a must-use tool for any event manager. It is highly customizable to fit any event scenario, small or large, non-profit or paid. Another very important feature I feel is scheduling of event registrations, which exempts you from manually launching registrations and closing them when deadlines are met. It is a great site. I will continue using this site for all my events. I recommend you to do so too or give it at least one try.

One stop shop for event planning

Bewertet am 3.2.2016
Mark W.
Partner

Kommentare: Having worked and lived in the financial capital of Shanghai, I have attended countless trade shows and events requiring registration, name tags and bar codes.
I wish that Eventleaf Online had been around back then. With their platform, the back counter side of organizing an event is able to accommodate, whether it be a city wide industry gathering, or an international event that brings together tens of thousands.
Working in an industry with many moving parts it is great to know that our events will be professional and seamless as all the steps from the initial invitation to the payment and the registration at the event itself are all on one platform that can be monitored live.

Saved us lot of time and money

Bewertet am 8.1.2016
Sienna C.

Kommentare: We sent personalized emails to every guest; we didn't have to spend money on badge designing as badges were easily designed in Eventleaf. We were informed by email time to time as soon as our guests arrived; this is really cool feature of their on-site application. We were storing contacts in MS Excel before and it was very difficult to manage it as sometimes the entries crossed 600 and sending email to everyone was a difficult job but we had to do it. However, by switching to Eventleaf we avoided such a waste of our manpower and time as with Eventleaf we can store all the contact details in Eventleaf and the product sends the emails to everyone on the scheduled date.

Wonderful and Easy to Use

Courtney J.

Kommentare: I like any sign-up process that is simplistic, and I was happy to have that first impression with Eventleaf. I think the interface is aesthetically pleasing, and easy to use. I think this software is fantastic for anyone that could benefit from better managing event processes. Being free, I think it's a great, risk free option. The only thing I wasn't completely pleased with was the fact that there is no compatible downloads for Mac operating systems. I have a partition, so it doesn't matter for me personally but if I didn't, I know that would be more irritating. Overall, I am very pleased with Eventleaf!

Eventleaf is Awesome

Bewertet am 13.2.2016
Fatima J.
Trainer

Kommentare: Highly recommendable I must say. So pleased with the results it generated in the ticketing and packages for our paid events. Also promoting our networking events on social media. Best of all, this framework permits you to manage everything in one platform
I believe this event registration system suits all organizations.
Eventleaf has all the features for managing meetings and training event registrations. Features like online registration, on-site check in, badge printing with customizable design makes Eventleaf a unique and such a great event management platform.