Über Eventleaf

Veranstaltungsregistrierungssoftware für all deine Online- und Vor-Ort-Event-Management-Anforderungen.

Erfahre mehr über Eventleaf

I was not able to use the feature because I needed the nametags to be more standard - everyone's name the same size font instead of Stephen looking normal and Bob looking very big and awkward.

Bewertungen zu Eventleaf

Eventleaf hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 146 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Eventleaf bereits verwendet?

Daniel
Daniel
Marketing & Events Manager in USA

Eventleaf saved our conference

Kommentare: I made the decision to switch to Eventleaf just 2 weeks before the conference. We had been using a competitor's product for the previous 3 months and needed a system with more flexibility and a focus on a smooth on-site check-in process. I imported our online registrations into Eventleaf and we used their amazing mobile check-in app to provide a registration experience that was a pleasant experience for our attendees and our conference staff! For this reason, alone Eventleaf saved our conference!

Eventleaf gave me the ability to completely offload the parts of conference planning I always dread. The most arduous tasks (collecting exhibitor profiles, updating speaker biographies, and changing the conference agenda) are automatically managed by the system. And the result is a beautiful and engaging conference web site and a companion mobile app that are always in sync. I will never create my own conference web site again!

If I had one complaint about Eventleaf, it would be regarding the lack of documentation. Although there are a few good videos we used for end-user training on specific features (e.g. the QR code badge scanner app), the software needs a comprehensive training manual for the event planner. I would also love it if the Sponsor management system worked like the exhibitor/speaker management system that is now in place. Ideally, it would be wonderful to have an end-to-end experience where the customer goes from purchase to profile upload and their information automatically appears on the exhibitor/sponsor page when the planner approves the purchase.

Kylia
IT Support Specialist II in USA
Regierungsbeziehungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Eventleaf has been a great investment

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Positive and growing, we have increased the number of events we're willing to set up with Eventleaf and have needed to add more attendees.

We once noticed a typo on badges while out at events and were happy to know we could fix it live, in the moment with zero interruption to the check in process.

Minor customizations aren't available but nothing note worthy is a major con.

Chiu
Event secretariat in UK
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Registration

Kommentare: Eventleaf solves the problem of having a registration platform for a hybrid event that can be customised to inform attendees with the information that they need to know. For in-person attendees, this means location and venue, meet sponsors, social dinner etc., but also option to join the webinar; for webinar only, how to access the webinar, read speaker profiles, contact sponsors.

The ability to assemble an event portal is very natural with EventLeaf.

The integration with Zoom is not as comprehensive as I would like. Still testing but it would appear that the EventLeaf portal simply launches Zoom as a separate app. Once in Zoom, it is unclear how users will interact with both Zoom and EventLeaf for Q&A, surveys and so on. I will soon find out and hopefully update this review.The inclusion of attendance certificate and feedback is also a big plus.

Bruno
Technology Lead in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fast, Printer-Friendly, and User-Easy

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: My search for an event management vendor led me to Eventleaf, which I discovered on a Friday afternoon. I contacted their office, and they promptly arranged a meeting with [sensitive content hidden] for Monday morning. [sensitive content hidden] was incredibly supportive, granting us full system access for 50 attendees to test Eventleaf. The platform is user-friendly and intuitive, enabling senior technologists to set up an event without needing a support call. The comprehensive online documentation provided valuable insights into advanced settings. Crucially, Eventleaf's compatibility with our Zebra printers proved indispensable.

One standout feature of Eventleaf's attendee management system is its efficient check-in process, which is crucial for minimizing long queues at registration points. It enables quick attendee lookup and immediate check-in, coupled with the capability to print name tags directly using Zebra printers. The compatibility with Zebra printers is particularly valuable, given their prevalence in our existing resources. After evaluating multiple options, it became clear that few vendors offer this level of compatibility. Eventleaf not only supports this integration seamlessly but also features a straightforward setup process. Our event team could easily connect to the printers without the need for extensive training, streamlining the entire attendee management at our events.

I have no cons. Eventleaf is perfect for our type of events. It's straightforward and not overwhelming.

Michelle
CEO in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Affordable Full-Service Event Management

Kommentare: I love Eventleaf! It is easy to use, provides everything you need to host a successful event.

As a small office responsible for coordinating a major event, using Eventleaf felt like I had tripled my staff. The platform produced a high-quality registration page. Provided attendees using the app to use self-check-in and view agenda. Has an event survey and communication tool, as well as created professional looking name tags. Excellent platform!

Setting up the self-check-in required the user to complete a waiver. I'm unsure why a waiver is needed. I simply wanted to have those who wanted to bypass the registration table with an option to check-in. Additionally, I wanted to create an invitation using the platform. However, the invitation produced was too generic. When I uploaded my JPEG file as the content, when the recipient receives it they have to download the image. How do I send without recipients needing to download the image?

Jessica
Eventservice, Selbstständig

Easy to Use!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Great! I was familiar with the company from my previous employer but I was not instrumental in setting up our events. Now I am.

User friendly platform. [sensitive content hidden] in customer service is efficient and quick at getting back to me.

Sponsor logos are not lining up straight when viewing on my iPhone12.

Karen
Director of Operations in UK

The Best Event Management Solution

Kommentare: From the initial setup with [sensitive content hidden to using the backend to create the event, it has been very straightforward and easy to use. From a client's point of view, it looks the part and makes life easier for delegates when they arrive at an event.

Everything that you need to run an event or conference, and it's very easy to use.

So far, we haven't found anything that we don't like

President in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

MENENA Review

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Ease of use, registration, and payment management.

I have not found a downside to Eventleaf yet.

Lance
Project Coordinator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Eventleaf for Non-Profit Event

Eventleaf made it easy to configure all of the relevant details for our event using their simple and easy to use portal. The attendee registration process is very simple and straightforward for guests.

We really have no complaints about Eventleaf. If we had to suggest an area for improvement, it would be greater flexibility in reorganizing/retitling sections on the main event page.

Good Event Registration Software

The Eventleaf software has been user friendly. Setting up an event was fairly easy and it seems that the customer registration process is smooth.

There wasn't much that we disliked. The only thing that that I encountered was that there was an additional step required to use our Stripe account for payment processing.

Sonna Lynn
Event Project Manager in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Eventleaf is both user friendly and cost-effective

Kommentare: As an Event Coordinator, I have researched and used several different event management software programs. I chose and have used Eventleaf by Jolly Technologies for several years because it is extremely user friendly as well as cost effective. I highly recommend Eventleaf to my colleagues and several have also chosen this program for their company because they also found that the site is.

Eventleaf has all of the bells and whistles that other well-known programs have as well as a lot of other pluses. I am able to manage several events simultaneously within my agency’s organization page. The well-structured dashboard allows me to track and manage registration; keep track of sales; and engagement activities. The program enables me to design my own website with a personalized URL to drive registrants to the event. Eventleaf can link directly to hotels, manage speakers and exhibitors, and produce a well laid out agenda. I am able to manage registration and attendee information throughout the event as well as checking-in, payments, and class sessions. My favorite part of Eventleaf is the engagement component that administers invitations, reminders, and notifications all within the site which means my inbox does not get over whelmed. However, if I want to, I can forward requests to my agency email. During the event, Eventleaf allows me to use polls to engage attendees. After the event, Eventleaf can be used for follow-up surveys. The program is an annual cost that varies by the number of annual registrants.

Eventleaf is constantly upgrading its program to address market changes. If there were things I did not like, I reach out to the support group and they help me.

Sam
owner in USA
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive, functional, and well supported

Very easy set-up, quite intuitive after going through a basic product demo. We love the survey feature, and while we haven't used the 'polls' feature yet, we're excited to employ the feature in our next event. Love the attendee segmentation, and ability for user-customized agendas. Also, the attendee mobile app is a great feature.Finally, in our experience, the support has been fantastic, from the original product demo, all the way through to getting solid answers to questions we've asked along the way.

A couple minor interface issues...-Changing the times of events on the agenda is a little cumbersome, but nothing serious.-We'd like to have the option for certain content of the website to be able to be restricted based on attendee type or group. For example, when a user registers as a specific attendee type, it only shows that attendee the events that are applicable to them (Great feature). In addition, it would be nice if there were some website content fields that could only be shown to a certain user type, instead of just the customized agenda.

Kelly
Director of Operations in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good price point for solid product.

Kommentare: We started with Eventleaf to register participants for our incentive trips. It has served a great purpose and we have benefited from it.

I like how easy Eventleaf was to set-up for our events. It is a reasonable cost compared to many other sites that get very expensive very quickly. There are enough features that make it customizable and provide value.

Although it does offer several features that are customizable, I do wish it had more customizable options to cater to each event's individual needs.

Tiffany
Partnership & PR Manager in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great event management product!

Kommentare: We really like the product and the price is great for the features. We have a small team but were able to get up to speed on the platform fairly quickly.

We were former RegOnline customers that converted to Eventleaf. We really love the ease of use and onboarding. We also like being able to customize and brand our registration pages. The interface is very easy to use and provides a very professional feel to our registration and event management.

Customer service is not easily accessible by phone...but they do get back to you with some assistance.

Sallyn
Program Manager in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

S. Jimenez - registration

Kommentare: very good, that's why i took the initiative in in setting up our IT Director and Eventleaf

ease of use, very user friendly, look and feel is nice

I need to campaign to remain open past the event date for academic university programs, i can do it but the date range shows in my title area, i would like to know if that can be hidden to make this work

Nicholas
Admin and Project Officer in Australien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great event management tool!!!

Kommentare: Eventleaf has been instrumental in solving our event organisation challenges. It has drastically reduced the time and effort required for event setup, allowing us to focus more on content and participant engagement. Its efficient registration process has also improved our attendee experience significantly.

I'm most impressed with Eventleaf's comprehensive feature set that caters to all our event needs. The platform's ability to seamlessly manage both in-person and virtual events is exceptional. Its user interface is not only intuitive but also aesthetically pleasing.

Honestly, there's not much to dislike. If I had to nitpick, I'd say I'd like even more customization options for event branding, but what's already there is quite extensive.

Nicholas
CEO in USA

Why I recommend Eventleaf

The thing I liked the most is the ability to integrate your own payment processor. I enjoyed the fact that you get a full free-trial demo so you can play around with the system as much or as little as you want. I really liked the fact that the registration page had so many options for promo-code control, etc.

The poor controls for logo uploads. I was disappointed with the final event page link that I was provided with. I wasn't impressed with the cookie-cutter basic web design controls, limited color schemes, and a very blocky feel. Also didn't like that the system does not have an auto-export feature for names, dates, events, phone numbers etc.

Filip
Professional in Serbien
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

An amazing gadget which will surely help your organize your events and meetings much better!

Kommentare: Our company dealt with the problems related to the event and meeting organization before we introduced Eventleaf to our everyday communication. Simply, some people would say that they are able to attend the event and later on they simply wouldn't show up because there is no functional way to call off the invitation. Therefore, we had to implement an event planning software into our company's needs. The other business company, which is our partner, has recommended Eventleaf to us since they have used it for quite a while and it has proved to be easy and reliable to work with. Since we introduce the Eventleaf to our company, we started organizing better. Making an event is just few clicks away and with automated e-mails for all the future attendees you are able to perform such work in matter of moments. Before, we would have to invite each individual and it would take days without any official confirmation that the attendee will eventually come to the meeting. Now, if someone wishes to cancel due to illness or some other thing, it's easy to check out of the list. With Eventleaf, we are able to track down all the attendees and prepare ourselves better, especially if the event has few hundred people who are attending. I would surely recommend Eventleaf for the improving the functionality of the company, as it is completely reliable and easy to use. A wonderful solution to many business problems.

Ali
Manager of Systems & Programming in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for Us

Kommentare: We host 2 annual conferences and generally have 50-80 total attendees per conference. This is perfectly scalable for our needs and organization.

The ability to use as much or as little of the features as you want/need. We put on 2 annual conferences a year for IT organizations in our state and Eventleaf provides everything we need to gather both vendor information and member/attendee information.

There are no cons that we've encountered with Eventleaf. We don't utilize all the extra bells & whistles, so we haven't fully tested all the features. But the basics all work for what we need them for.

Diana
Customer Service Manager in Dominikanische Republik
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

The best tool to manage your events!

Kommentare: It was my first time using a product like Eventleaf Online. If you need to create an event and do not have any clue on how to do it, Eventleaf is just for you! I was recently asked to organize a couple of events in my community and I had no clue on how to do it, where should I start or what to do.
I found this platform to be a very easy tool to use. I was able to build the registration system very quickly and organize everything so fast. It also allowed me to use different languages.
It allows you to connect it to Facebook, which was great for me. You can organize a small event in less than an hour. Payouts and billings are easy to track. You can manage everything from one platform and do not have to worry that you forgot something. The selling platform has proven to be very good for selling tickets, workshop packages, and courses. The platform also allows for different languages, a great and useful feature and one that surprised me. Pros Multilingual, can be used from all countries
Easy communication
Easy to use
Directly connected to payment platforms
Free for free events
Excellent support
Facebook connection
Attention to details
Cons None, it´s perfect. Can´t wait to organize a new event!!

Jillian
Program Administrator in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy Program for Beginners

Kommentare: Every issue I have had they have had resolved quickly. The people are phone have always gone above and beyond.

It is really easy to use. The platform is friendly to the eyes and isn't cluttered, Instructions are easy to follow.

Inability to edit some features once an event is published.

Jennifer
Principal in USA
Regierungsbeziehungen, Selbstständig

Great Event Registration and Management Platform

Kommentare: Good. I'm moving many clients to it.

After using many other platforms with similar features, eventleaf has the best customer service.

It seems sometimes our registrants struggle to make updates to their info after registration and we end up doing this manually. I don't like that we get charged an attendee count for people who don't pay. For instance, I want all my speakers (who come for free) registered in the system, but don't like that I have to pay to do it.

Andrea
VP in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Recommend Eventleaf

We've used Eventleaf for several of our organization's events. Eventleaf makes it easy to maintain registration lists for our events. The platform is easy to navigate and use, and the registration forms are highly customizable to fit our needs for the different types of events. The ability to export the data makes it easy to organize details for logistics.

Would like the details to default to all details rather than basic when viewing the lists

Piaras
Volunteer in Irland
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Our experience has been very positive!

Kommentare: I organized a small charitable event in my local community recently and used the Eventleaf free edition. Simply put, Eventleaf takes the guess work out of event planning. And, because my event was free, so was Eventleaf!! On the plus side for Eventleaf, business people who attended, commented on the way the event was organized. So as a token of appreciation to Eventleaf, we introduced them to the product. So, I guess the saying is true; One good turn deserves another! Everything in this product is highly and easily customizable from the invitations to the I.D badges. You can design your event page so that it makes a real impact that makes it stand out from the crowd. The product offers unmatched design flexibility and is compatible with social media platforms which makes it essential for advertising your event. Overall, the experience I had was very positive and I would highly recommend this product to others.

Ziadh
Learning Experience Design Coordinator in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommend Eventleaf, a simple yet game-changing event tool.

Kommentare: Fantastic!

the user experience is phenomenal - for admin and users.

We had to export spreadsheet files constantly and wish there was a google sheets integration. We wish there was an easy way for attendees to create their own schedule by adding sessions to their own agenda. This would also help us as admin know which sessions attendees are interested in