Über Keynote

Diashow- und Präsentationssoftware mit Tools zur Erstellung von Pitch Decks, Tabellenkalkulationen und Keynotes mithilfe von Diagrammen und Illustrationen.

Erfahre mehr über Keynote

This software utilizes integration with the cloud, for easy access and editing from anywhere. It is very comparable to Powerpoint, just takes a little getting used to where everything is.

Export to PowerPoint for others destroys effects.

Bewertungen zu Keynote

Keynote hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 125 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Keynote bereits verwendet?

Steve
Steve
Youth Pastor
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Keynote - great for pastors!

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar

Gary
Marketing Specialist in USA
Maschinerie, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A great alternative to MS PowerPoint or Google Slides

Kommentare: Overall, we are happy with the features Keynote offeres, especially since it is included for free with all Apple products. Keynote is easy to use, allows us to export files for viewing in PowerPoint, and has solid presentation features.

The biggest advantage to Keynote is the fact that it is native to Apple products and is included with them at purchase, something Microsoft does not do with its Office suite by default. The biggest strnght of Keynote is that it is already there and avaiable for use by our team.

Keynote lacks some of the deeper features that MS PowerPoint and Google Slides do, including sharing and collaboration tools. While the lack of these is a bit inconvenient, our team still uses Keynote on a pretty regular basis.

Melissa
Melissa
Director of Marketing in Guatemala
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Much better design options than PowerPoint

Kommentare: Overall I love using Keynote. Most of my coworkers have PCs and use PowerPoint. My projects always have that extra bit of flair and I love the amazing built in templates as well as the hundreds of options available in Toolbox for iWork.

I love that Keynote has almost all the design features available in Pages. If you have used Pages, it is easy to apply all the beautiful options to your projects. Not only is this software free for Mac users, but it has much better templates and design options than PowerPoint as well.

There are a few date migration or integration options that PowerPoint has that Keynote doesn't have, but I in all my years using Keynote I have only had one project that I could accomplish with this software. Recent updates have added more date merge options that I am excited to try when I have a project that needs them. There are occasional design options that don't export well when I have to convert my Keynote presentation to a PowerPoint file, but it is getting better and I have learned which features not to use if I know I will have to create a PowerPoint version to share with coworkers.

Gaia
Copywriter in Italien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

In 2022 you would not want to use it

Kommentare: I used it when it was my only option but I tend to steer clear of it due to its many limitations

The one and probably only pro I can think of is that it is readily available on your laptop, even if you have no internet connection.

It does nothing better than Google's presentation software and its being limited to mac and Apple ecosystem users is very limiting when it comes to sharing and cooperation

Design, Selbstständig

A lot potential not used fro years. Nevertheless, the best alternative for Powerpoint.

Kommentare: To design a quick presentation is very easy.

It is the easiest tool to learn and design a presentation. The best thing is the possibility to start a keynote on the iPad and to finish it on the Mac.

Apple does't manage it to give us a real collaborative tool still. To comment, work together, exchange data and brainstorm together are not there yet in the way, the competition does it. All the tools in Keynote are there, but not used as they could be. Also, the use of custom fonts between iPad and Mac is totally off or not possible.

Garry
CEO in USA
Telekommunikation, Selbstständig

Royal history review of Keynote

Kommentare: If you are a Mac owner, there is no other choice. I use it every month and love it, even if it has starting to look outdated and doesn't receive yearly changes.

How easy to use it is. incredibly simple to make different slides, position photographs, and add details. My area of weakness is creating graphics, but I can also make posters with Keynote. Even though I've only recently started using Canva, Keynote still feels more natural to me.

If it included more styles and templates, that would be fantastic. Although the PowerPoint template I bought fits well with Keynote, I would prefer to have more default templates available when I create a new file.

cory
Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Transition from my youth

Kommentare: Love it. Glad to have it included with my Mac. I definitely wouldn't purchase Powerpoint. I would consider buying keynote if it didn't come free.

I am a die hard apple fan. I have only ever owned a Mac desktop or laptop. That being said, I grew up on Powerpoint. I like the cleaner look than the old versions of powerpoint I used to use. Even using powerpoint on a Mac, always had a very "PC" vibe to it. Creating slides is very simple. I don't have much of a need for presentations now, but I think it would be very easy to hit the ground running.

My only con completely contradicts my pros. When I was in school, we used a lot of powerpoint. I was constantly looking for the old features instead of getting used to the new, cleaner layout. I think it would just take a presentation or two for a long time Microsoft user to get used to Keynote.

John Ericho
Instructor in Philippinen
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Keynote Presentations are the Best in the Academe!

Kommentare: My students love my presentation that’s why I am very pleased with my use of this software.

I like how easy it is to import and export files from this software. It makes my job easier especially when we educators work on a lot of our presentations.

The exclusivity of the software for Apple ecosystem users would be my least liked feature of Keynote.

Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simply the best presentation package.

Kommentare: Keynote has made creating presentations an effortless process. I would not trade it for any other presentation product.

I love how easy Keynote is to use. It allows me to focus on my presentation and not on figuring out the software.

I always have to save my gorgeous Keynote presentation as a Powerpoint because the venue I am presenting at doesn't support Keynote.

Annie
Annie
Business Owner in Frankreich
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

As Easy t

I'm a big fan of Keynote. I think it's the easiest application to create beautiful presentations. It has a lot of features that can make my life easier. For example, Keynote allows me to embed videos and photos into my slides. I can even record myself presenting the slide show and then, I can send the link to my clients.

Native templates are a bit poor, but you can find awesome ones on the net.

Blake
Blake
owner in USA
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Worth using for presentations

Kommentare: Overall, happy with its capabilities and I use every other week or so for building content for advertising.

ease of onboarding. its almost identical to powerpoint, and you can 'edit mask' which means you can easily remove the background or foreground.

some animations you cannot do but yo can in powerpoint, and when you save a presentation it is not simple to shrink the size of the whole file.

Mario
Owner in Deutschland
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Keynote review

Kommentare: Presentation are built easily and are more attractive than PowerPoint

Easy to use. Can use transparency in graphics

Export to PowerPoint for others destroys effects

Matej
Assistant Director in Slowenien
Medienproduktion, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best for Mac users

Kommentare: Keynote is a great tool for presentations, but not the one I use the most. The only reason for that is the fact that our company usually demands presentation files for Powerpoint or links to Google Slides. Converting files then becomes somewhat of a hassle. Otherwise, it is really easy to set up slides. I use Keynote whenever I can present from my computer.

It works seamlessly with any Apple device. Design options are superior to Google Slides or Powerpoint. I can move slides with my Apple watch!

I like Keynote, but only use it when I am 100 % certain I would be able to use my computer to present. If that is not the case, I usually do the presentation in Google Slides. I am not too happy with exporting to other formats (due to some minor design changes).

Charron
Charron
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Keynote time

Kommentare: It has been useful for my short presentation that I needed it for and I use it a lot for my overlays and animated images on Imovie project. plus it is free.

I have been a powerpoint user for a long time. But this is the first time I can stay on mac programs and not rely on Microsoft products. I can put together a presentation and send it to my Iphone or Ipad and be ready to go. I started to use IMovie and I found out the people use Keynote to make overlays for their Imovie projects.

There are a few things that Keynote lacks from Powerpoint. But It is better than google slides.

duncan
Owner in UK
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

Great for slide show presentations

Easy to use and lots of templates to help you start your slide show

I have not found anything about Keynotes that i dislike

Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Keynote... and nothing else

Kommentare: Although Powerpoint has improved a lot over the years, it still hasn't caught up with Keynote.

It is the best presentations software out there, period.I've been a Windows user all my life, until I tried Keynote. Yes, Keynote was the main reason why I switched to Mac. It has a fantastic user interface, it is really easy to do almost anything you need to do with a presentation, very clever the way many tools have been designed.The way you work with shapes, how easy it is to apply effects... it makes Keynote a wonderful tool.

No cons, perhaps the main one is that it only comes with Mac. But if you do own a Mac, it comes for free, that's the good news!

Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Review for Keynote Apple

Kommentare: Good selling presentations

Compatibility with PowerPoint, iCloud storage, good templates

New version brings many changes user has to get used to

Cody
Pastor in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Keynote sings a high note

Kommentare: It’s had it’s frustrating moments.

It was easy to integrate with other Mac devices. Being able to upload videos and images fairly hassle free has helped my non-profit quite a lot.

I don’t like that I can’t copy and paste from PowerPoint or Google slides into Keynote. It’s basically Keynote or nothing.

Llanoi
Audit Assistant in Jamaika
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Keynote Review

This software proved to be an easy to use and efficient platform to create content for presentations. Notes, images and audio are easy to be added. It provides cool animations and smooth transitions.

No noteworthy issues have been identified so far.

Jamila
Digital Marketing Associate in UK
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Creating presentations is so much fun with keynote

It has a great design and UI, easy to customize and also saves me a lot of time from coming up with ideas or organizing content. I'm getting better at giving presentations and I think that's because keynote helps me organize them in an easier way. It's so much fun to use and has exceeded my expectations in every way!

I haven’t noticed any cons in this tool yet.

Anamika
Student in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

I love keynote!!!

Presentations with keynote are just elevated. once you use it, I don't think powerpoint is an option.

Nothing! I love everything about this software. I wish the import and export to and from keynote to powerpoint was seamless.

Nishtha
CEO in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

an amazing software that offers beautiful templates to create presentations to pitch your services

I've been using Keynote for a couple of years now and it's a fantastic software to create flawless presentations. It offers a huge variety of templates, allowing you to customize your presentation in any way possible. Not only does it offer beautiful templates to help you create professional presentations, but it also has great features, such as making your slides interactive and linking them to your audio files. I can't recommend this software enough!

It should be accessible on devices other than Apple.

Joel
Joel
Quality Coordinator Engineer in Spanien
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Keynote is Microsoft powerpoint but with good visual style

It is just beautiful, it's like mixing Canva with all its features with Powerpoint. It is created exclusively to make stunning presentations and beautiful and interactive animations.

If you have to work with other non-Apple devices, then it's a bit messy and some plots are not shown correclty

Brandi
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Keynote

Keynote is a well put together program, it is easy to use and works well when presenting.

I don't think there is anything I didn't like about their product.

Chiara
Chiara
Account Manager in Italien
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best tool for presentation

Offers best tool for create immersive presentations.

it would be useful to have Keynote for Windows as well.