Über Keynote

Diashow- und Präsentationssoftware mit Tools zur Erstellung von Pitch Decks, Tabellenkalkulationen und Keynotes mithilfe von Diagrammen und Illustrationen.

Erfahre mehr über Keynote

This software utilizes integration with the cloud, for easy access and editing from anywhere. It is very comparable to Powerpoint, just takes a little getting used to where everything is.

Export to PowerPoint for others destroys effects.

Bewertungen zu Keynote

Keynote hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 131 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Keynote bereits verwendet?

Steve
Steve
Youth Pastor
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Keynote - great for pastors!

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar

Gary
Marketing Specialist in USA
Maschinerie, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A great alternative to MS PowerPoint or Google Slides

Kommentare: Overall, we are happy with the features Keynote offeres, especially since it is included for free with all Apple products. Keynote is easy to use, allows us to export files for viewing in PowerPoint, and has solid presentation features.

The biggest advantage to Keynote is the fact that it is native to Apple products and is included with them at purchase, something Microsoft does not do with its Office suite by default. The biggest strnght of Keynote is that it is already there and avaiable for use by our team.

Keynote lacks some of the deeper features that MS PowerPoint and Google Slides do, including sharing and collaboration tools. While the lack of these is a bit inconvenient, our team still uses Keynote on a pretty regular basis.

Melissa
Melissa
Director of Marketing in Guatemala
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Much better design options than PowerPoint

Kommentare: Overall I love using Keynote. Most of my coworkers have PCs and use PowerPoint. My projects always have that extra bit of flair and I love the amazing built in templates as well as the hundreds of options available in Toolbox for iWork.

I love that Keynote has almost all the design features available in Pages. If you have used Pages, it is easy to apply all the beautiful options to your projects. Not only is this software free for Mac users, but it has much better templates and design options than PowerPoint as well.

There are a few date migration or integration options that PowerPoint has that Keynote doesn't have, but I in all my years using Keynote I have only had one project that I could accomplish with this software. Recent updates have added more date merge options that I am excited to try when I have a project that needs them. There are occasional design options that don't export well when I have to convert my Keynote presentation to a PowerPoint file, but it is getting better and I have learned which features not to use if I know I will have to create a PowerPoint version to share with coworkers.

Andy
Director in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Clean UI easier to use than Powerpoint but the templates are overly complicated

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

The UI of Keynote is more streamlined than Powerpoint in my view. Its less cluttered and quicker to navigate.

Keynote falls down due to a lack of good templates, sure some of them look nice and are very artistic but it would be better if they had more ones using simple fonts and simple colour schemes so that they can be modified more quickly to match my brands fonts, colours and styling.

Gaia
Copywriter in Italien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

In 2022 you would not want to use it

Kommentare: I used it when it was my only option but I tend to steer clear of it due to its many limitations

The one and probably only pro I can think of is that it is readily available on your laptop, even if you have no internet connection.

It does nothing better than Google's presentation software and its being limited to mac and Apple ecosystem users is very limiting when it comes to sharing and cooperation

Franco
Sales Manager in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A Great Tool For Presentation

When it comes to presentation, Keynote has all features and is easy to deploy and use.

No major issues with Keynote. Has always worked

Design, Selbstständig

A lot potential not used fro years. Nevertheless, the best alternative for Powerpoint.

Kommentare: To design a quick presentation is very easy.

It is the easiest tool to learn and design a presentation. The best thing is the possibility to start a keynote on the iPad and to finish it on the Mac.

Apple does't manage it to give us a real collaborative tool still. To comment, work together, exchange data and brainstorm together are not there yet in the way, the competition does it. All the tools in Keynote are there, but not used as they could be. Also, the use of custom fonts between iPad and Mac is totally off or not possible.

Garry
CEO in USA
Telekommunikation, Selbstständig

Royal history review of Keynote

Kommentare: If you are a Mac owner, there is no other choice. I use it every month and love it, even if it has starting to look outdated and doesn't receive yearly changes.

How easy to use it is. incredibly simple to make different slides, position photographs, and add details. My area of weakness is creating graphics, but I can also make posters with Keynote. Even though I've only recently started using Canva, Keynote still feels more natural to me.

If it included more styles and templates, that would be fantastic. Although the PowerPoint template I bought fits well with Keynote, I would prefer to have more default templates available when I create a new file.

John Ericho
Instructor in Philippinen
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Keynote Presentations are the Best in the Academe!

Kommentare: My students love my presentation that’s why I am very pleased with my use of this software.

I like how easy it is to import and export files from this software. It makes my job easier especially when we educators work on a lot of our presentations.

The exclusivity of the software for Apple ecosystem users would be my least liked feature of Keynote.

Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simply the best presentation package.

Kommentare: Keynote has made creating presentations an effortless process. I would not trade it for any other presentation product.

I love how easy Keynote is to use. It allows me to focus on my presentation and not on figuring out the software.

I always have to save my gorgeous Keynote presentation as a Powerpoint because the venue I am presenting at doesn't support Keynote.

Christie
Communications in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The most powerful cross-platform presentation software

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

All of Keynote's features are available on every device and arent limited, other than the web app. Its animations are powerful and Keynote Live and Keynote Remote really make the experience so much better.

Although Keynote remote is great, it can refuse to connect at times and simply not work. AirPlay can also glitch out at times.

Mario
Owner in Deutschland
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Keynote review

Kommentare: Presentation are built easily and are more attractive than PowerPoint

Easy to use. Can use transparency in graphics

Export to PowerPoint for others destroys effects

Donald
Technology Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Keynote

Kommentare: We use Keynote often in our environment. I came from a PowerPoint world and was able to adapt to Keynote fairly quickly. Being a MAC School, I love having a product that I can use without having to pay for PowerPoint

This is an easy software to learn. Ports over easily from PowerPoint. I love the drag and drop features

I don't see many Cons with this software once you get past the learning stage

Charron
Charron
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Keynote time

Kommentare: It has been useful for my short presentation that I needed it for and I use it a lot for my overlays and animated images on Imovie project. plus it is free.

I have been a powerpoint user for a long time. But this is the first time I can stay on mac programs and not rely on Microsoft products. I can put together a presentation and send it to my Iphone or Ipad and be ready to go. I started to use IMovie and I found out the people use Keynote to make overlays for their Imovie projects.

There are a few things that Keynote lacks from Powerpoint. But It is better than google slides.

duncan
Owner in UK
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

Great for slide show presentations

Easy to use and lots of templates to help you start your slide show

I have not found anything about Keynotes that i dislike

Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Keynote... and nothing else

Kommentare: Although Powerpoint has improved a lot over the years, it still hasn't caught up with Keynote.

It is the best presentations software out there, period.I've been a Windows user all my life, until I tried Keynote. Yes, Keynote was the main reason why I switched to Mac. It has a fantastic user interface, it is really easy to do almost anything you need to do with a presentation, very clever the way many tools have been designed.The way you work with shapes, how easy it is to apply effects... it makes Keynote a wonderful tool.

No cons, perhaps the main one is that it only comes with Mac. But if you do own a Mac, it comes for free, that's the good news!

Lirim
Food Safety chemist in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Free presentation app if you got a Mac or iPad

Kommentare: The best part about the Keynote is that you can present from your phone if you suddenly forgot the laptop at home. It happened to me one time and I didn't panic because I knew that I would have access from my phone.

The best part of this app is that if you have a Macbook or any other apple device such as iPad Air or Pro, you can use it with no cost at all. And it has all the features you'll find in the powerpoint.

Unfortunately, there is not enough fonts available. I wish it had more fonts available so that I can customize the text.

Mariana
Master student in Mexiko
Hochschulbildung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Simple and practical!

Kommentare: Is practical and very intuitive, you can have all your thougths in the palm of your hand.

I love the fact that I have easy access to an app that keeps my notes in order, where I can edit or upgrade new data.

IOS's apps not always are useful when you used in microsoft software.

Medienproduktion, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy and elegant presentations

I have not used a lot of Keynote, but from my short experience I can say that it is really a great program as it is very simple to use but above all it allows you to make very beautiful presentations in a short time. A really effective tool

In my opinion it has nothing to improve, I have always found myself very well

Larissa
Commercial Intelligence analyst in Brasilien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Allows the creation of beautiful materials

Keynote allows you to create beautiful materials, with detailed tools that no other presentation software has. I can create presentations that bring engagement because of the design details that Keynote brings.

The fact that only those who have a MacBook can use it is a disadvantage when I need to work on shared documents, making it difficult for many people to access. In addition, presentations tend to take up a lot of storage, and it is sometimes necessary to use Keynote through iCloud, with extremely limited resources, making my work difficult.

Omar
CCO in Spanien
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Much better than others

Kommentare: For me is an essential tool.
Sometimes I have to use PowerPoint because of the application and I realize that Keynote is much better in every way. It is much more accurate when working with images, the quality of the fonts, in general you get a much more professional result.

I love the high quality of the result, the presentations in keynote looks much professional than in Power Point.

The fact that only Mac users can use it.

Angelo
Commercial Funding in Brasilien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for presentations

Keynote is a great tool to build presentations. Intuitive and with the necessary features to create good material

Some innovative features that I value are not supported by the application, which makes it lag behind some alternatives

Nishtha
CEO in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

an amazing software that offers beautiful templates to create presentations to pitch your services

I've been using Keynote for a couple of years now and it's a fantastic software to create flawless presentations. It offers a huge variety of templates, allowing you to customize your presentation in any way possible. Not only does it offer beautiful templates to help you create professional presentations, but it also has great features, such as making your slides interactive and linking them to your audio files. I can't recommend this software enough!

It should be accessible on devices other than Apple.

Joel
Joel
Quality Coordinator Engineer in Spanien
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Keynote is Microsoft powerpoint but with good visual style

It is just beautiful, it's like mixing Canva with all its features with Powerpoint. It is created exclusively to make stunning presentations and beautiful and interactive animations.

If you have to work with other non-Apple devices, then it's a bit messy and some plots are not shown correclty

Brandi
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Keynote

Keynote is a well put together program, it is easy to use and works well when presenting.

I don't think there is anything I didn't like about their product.