As administrator and a driver it is an amazing program. Everything that I wanted for our service

Bewertet am 13.6.2018
Lisa G.
Project 5 Coordinator
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Quick and easy communication with volunteer drivers. Quick and easy input of ride requests. Huge time saver! Very easy to access past rides and passenger/driver info.

Vorteile: Software is super user friendly and easy to use. Reports that used to take me an hour or more to generate now take minutes. The link to google maps is extremely useful. Love how it stores common address. Some many great short cuts! Frankly, it's all very useful. I'm sure I'll find more uses as time goes on. We've been up and running a little over 6 mos.

Nachteile: I would love it if there an app for my phone. There is a link to an outlook calendar, it would be nice to have a link to google and other calendars. After scrolling through all the appointments and selecting which one the drivers are available for then accepting the appointment the software brings you back to the top of the list. It would be helpful if it brought you back to where you left off. These are minor inconveniences compared to using my outlook calendar or excel spreadsheet. I'm on the east coast so communication with the west coast can be tricky. It sometimes takes many emails or calls to get a response to questions.

Brought us up-to-date with data entry

Bewertet am 13.3.2017
Vanessa H.
Program Coordinator
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Before Ride Scheduler, everything was done on paper and into excel sheets. It made reporting a nightmare and it took weeks to finalize. Now, we enter the rides as they're called in and at the end of the month the reporting is already done AND volunteers can view and accept rides on their own without a staff member calling them to schedule. We're happy to be a part of this program.

Vorteile: Having it accessible wherever I am. I can work from home easily and other staff and employees can get on at the same time.

Nachteile: The site is so easy it's hard to have something to dislike. The glitches are very minimal and it was thought out to every end. There are no "Cons" from me with this program.

RideScheduler Recommendation

Bewertet am 25.4.2013
Catherine H.
Transportation Specialist

Kommentare: I definitely recommend RideScheduler. All data entry and scheduling was previously done with Excel spreadsheets and phone calls, which I can't imagine at this point in time! RideScheduler is cost effective, as previously noted super easy to use, including running reports, and the staff is great. I know many volunteer driver agencies that use this program, and we all comment on how we just can't do our jobs without it! Thank you, RideScheduler - and Steve + staff, of course!

Vorteile: I can't imagine running our Rides4Neighbors program w/o RideScheduler. We enter all info for riders and drivers into the system, including appointment requests that our volunteer drivers can access and accept themselves. This is a very easy to use, web-based system. It's easy to train our new drivers, it's easy to enter or edit information. Steve Ewart is quite responsive to requests for changes, fixes, etc., very easy to work with, and very fun and pleasant. If he can't get to something right away, he will let us know when to expect a response from him. If he can't "do" a requested fix, he will often have a suggestion for a different way to do things that works just fine. In addition, there are literally dozens of reports that we run from RideScheduler - statistics, queries, charts and graphs, etc. - most of which are required reporting documents by our grant funding agency.

Nachteile: I can comfortably report I have no cons to report!

Rides & Smiles Supervisor

Bewertet am 31.1.2011
Marilyn G.
Rides & Smiles Supervisor

Kommentare: I highly recommend RideScheduler. I have been using it since 2005 with insignificant down time. Initially RideScheduler was used for coordinating 1 volunteer driver program and now it is used for 3 separate volunteer driver programs. RideScheduler is responsible for allowing me to effectively coordinate/supervise over 1600 riders, 225 volunteers & more than 40,000 rides to date.

Vorteile: Very user friendly for both administrators and volunteer drivers, allows the ability to effectively coordinate my program, collection of statistical information made easy, ability to personalize the information that is conveyed to my volunteers. Volunteers love using RideScheduler and is a "selling" point to volunteer with Rides & Smiles. Volunteers are always impressed with the capabilities of RideScheduler. It allows them the ability to design their own volunteer experience and accept rides according to their availability. With the click of a button they are able to retrieve exact driving directions & report monthly mileage information. Volunteers won't forget about a scheduled ride as RideScheduler will remind them ahead of time! Creating rides in the system is a breeze, view rides by day, week or month. Monitor all transactions keeping you "in the know"

Nachteile: I haven't found any "cons" to using RideScheduler.

Just a drivers perspective

Bewertet am 11.3.2017
Ralph V.
Volunteer driver
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As a volunteer driver that has given 700 + rides to seniors I have found the RideScheduler software easy to use and meets all the requirements that our volunteer group needs to schedule 1000 + rides a month among its volunteer drivers. I especially like the mapping feature that shows the preferred route and expected driving time.

Vorteile: On the surface it is easy to use and does what it is designed to do

Nachteile: There are some improvements / features that could be implemented

Very positive experience with RideScheduler

Bewertet am 1.5.2013
Jamie M.
Health Initiatives Representative

Kommentare: Overall, RideScheduler has been a huge asset to our program. As mentioned, changing from manual/spreadsheet coordination to the software was really a game-changer in terms of our ability to sustain and grow PhillyPatientRide. Steve obviously cares about his consumers and supporting the work that RideScheduler allows us to do!

Vorteile: RideScheduler is very user-friendly for both our PhillyPatientRide volunteer drivers and program administrators. We love that you don't have to be a 'techie' to use the software, and I think that definitely helps broaden our pool of potential volunteers. Before RideScheduler, we used a spreadsheet to coordinate rides, and thanks to RideScheduler, our program was able to grow in a way that never would have been possible with the old system. Ride entry is very efficient thanks to the 'duping' feature, and our volunteers love having the ability to schedule their own rides through the software. The emailing and reporting features are also extremely helpful and easy to use. Steve has always been very responsive and accommodating to our program needs and was especially helpful during our transition to using RideScheduler.

Nachteile: None to report!

I Love This Program

Bewertet am 20.4.2013
Joyce H.
Volunteer Driver, Rides & Smiles

Kommentare: I would highly recommend RideScheduler to any organization wishing to remain competent in the volunteer driver arena. You will love the feedback from your drivers!

Vorteile: When I was choosing an organization to become a volunteer driver in January, my main concern was that it be organized and efficient. Upon attending orientation and learning about RideScheduler, I knew this was the right place for me because of the absolute ease of choosing my own schedule online, being notified immediately of my 'accepted' ride, and then having a reminder via email the day prior. I can click on My Appointments at any time and know where I'm going at what time, and have the ability to easily find driving directions as well. I can't even imagine trying to run a volunteer driver program without RideScheduler. It makes my volunteer experience so easy, enjoyable and uncomplicated!

Nachteile: I have no complaints whatsoever. Steve thought of everything.

LOVE the program

Bewertet am 1.5.2013
Liz P.
Volunteer Ride Coordinator

Kommentare: Great easy to learn and use program.
I would find it very hard to go back to "the old way" and could not imagine doing this volunteer position without it.

Vorteile: I cannot imagine how I kept all the ride requests and assigned rides organized before I started using the program.
It has cut down the time I spend finding drivers so much I could not imagine not using it.
Entering data is easy and once a rider is in the database entering any further rides take only a minute or so.
I really like that my volunteer drivers can also go onto the web site to see what is available.
Steve was very accommodating in tweaking it to suite my needs and continues to be very responsive to any questions we may have.

Nachteile: None that I can think of.

Easy to use

Bewertet am 5.6.2017
Kathy S.
Volunteer

Vorteile: Available to me all the time--even late a t night, weekends and Holidays. Can check to see if anyone else needs a ride

100% in reliability, ease and manageability.

Bewertet am 11.3.2017
W morgan G.
Volunteer
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This is easy to use! Thank you! It's very reliable and very responsive to any change in scheduling! It makes my volunteer work so easy to organize!

Vorteile: Very well organized and customer friendly to use.

Nachteile: Sometimes it is difficult to see because it is initially small.

RideSheduler is an Amazing Program.

Bewertet am 31.3.2017
Johnson F.

Kommentare: It would be virtually impossible to do the job we do without utilizing RideScheduler. It has streamlined our process. The owner/designer has also personally called our office anytime we have an issue or would like to look at changing the program to best suit our needs. The only slight drawback to the program is that a lot of the best uses of RideScheduler require an extensive knowledge of excel. This is an excellent program and I would highly recommend giving it a try.

Describes the product. Not very catchy.

Bewertet am 14.12.2013
Mark J.
Volunteer Driver

Kommentare: The product is extremely easy to use. Rides are scheduled by the drivers at their convenience. It is easy to accept and then later decline a ride. Reporting is made easy through summary information. The developer listens carefully to suggestions or issues and responds quickly to questions. Support for an application is paramount to its acceptance. The interface to adding the appointments to your calendar really facilitate its use. The interface to Google maps allows for easy access to directions to where you are going.

First experience

Bewertet am 17.1.2017
Alan H.

Kommentare: I have been using Rides and Smiles since moving to San Diego from New Jersey where I lived
most of my ninety one years.
Originally. I had a car which I used to commute to college classes at UCSD. Some time ago, I took a very complete driving test which showed that I should give up driving, which I did.

Excellent

Bewertet am 28.3.2017
Kim T.

Kommentare: Amazingly easy to use - customer service is outstanding. Delivers on every level what was expected and more. Problems or issues are addresses and resolved quickly. There is constant evolution and your opinions as users are valued. The team is excellent!!

Review from End User

Bewertet am 18.3.2017
Ralph M.

Kommentare: I am a volunteer driver and from my perspective it is a very good product that is easy to use and understand. I can not comment on customer support or value for money as I am not involved in that part of the scheduling process.

Great, easy to operate

Bewertet am 14.3.2017
Hedy M.

Kommentare: Very user friendly, drivers that have gone online enjoy it. Mileage claim processing is more efficient. As the coordinator, I find it very fast in locating the nearest driver to the client location.

bobbys words

Bewertet am 15.3.2017
Bob H.

Kommentare: it ranks rite up there with bread slicer, telephone and the automobile . it is great and user frendily

Vorteile: the ease of using vey freindley

Nachteile: none

Great ease!

Bewertet am 27.4.2017
Sally P.

Kommentare: This has to be one of the easiest websites to navigate that I have ever used and I have been around awhile! Very pleasant experience.

Outstanding

Bewertet am 21.3.2017
Margaret H.

Kommentare: It is so easy to use. especially from my phone when I am on the road. We have also been able to add a customer as a dispatch person.

Easy to use

Bewertet am 17.12.2013
Alice P.

Kommentare: I have no cons with the scheduling system only pros.
It is easy to pick up a ride from the schedule and also easy to return a ride to the schedule.
All the needed details are right there.

Super Excellence!

Bewertet am 7.8.2014
Estela S.

Kommentare: As always, it's awesome to look at the detailed information and select a ride.
I really enjoy the ease and all the update information.
Great Job!!!!!!!!!
Thanks!

Simple, Easy and Inclusive

Bewertet am 13.3.2017
Jim G.

Kommentare: The site is very efficient and easy to use. I appreciate the history feature and the way everything is laid out.

Great Software!

Bewertet am 12.3.2017
Reed E.

Kommentare: All available rides are listed on the database. You can select rides or not, depending on your availability.

Rides & Smiles/On The Go/Jewish Family Services

Bewertet am 17.7.2014
Kim H.
Driver

Kommentare: The system seems flawless and so simplified to use. Can't seem to find anything to gripe about.

The Best Thing Since Sliced Bread

Bewertet am 5.12.2013
Richard F.
N/A

Kommentare: Truly a great software product. I've asked drivers what they thought and to a one, they also agree its GREAT!