Paradome Erfahrungen

Über Paradome

CHEQ ist die Sicherheitssuite des Go-to-Market-Teams, der mehr als 12.000 Kunden den Schutz ihres Unternehmens vor Bots und Fake-Nutzern anvertrauen.

Erfahre mehr über Paradome

Bewertungen zu Paradome

4,9
4,9

Paradome hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 11 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Paradome bereits verwendet?

Matei gabriel A.
Matei gabriel A.
PPC MANAGER in Rumänien
Unterhaltungselektronik, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Best detection for traffic-based cyber threats

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

First are the people that they really connect with you and really making you understand all the processes behind CHEQ. They are the best support your team could have. Second is the solution they provide. You'll see a huge uplift in CTR, Sales and ROI.

Since I've started using CHEQ I couldn't find any issue with the team or the solution.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ClickCease

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Paradome: Because CHEQ Paradome had a perfect fit for our needs and our big amount of traffic.

Tyler L.
Marketing Operations Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Amazing product, amazing customer service!

CHEQ does an exceptional job of keeping unwanted traffic out of our marketing efforts. In our industry bots and fake users are a constant issue. CHEQ gives us the peace and mind of not worrying about these threats.

There isn't much to not like. The initial understanding may be a bit confusing but luckily CHEQ has an amazing support team that will help you with anything that needs explaining.

Nofit V.
PPC Campaign manager in Israel
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Paradome - a must have software for your marketing team

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: overall we are satisfied with Paradome and recommend it to each company that is scaling up its online media budgets.

we have been using Paradome for a few months. Our experience with the company was great throughout the process. The software is quite easy to use and understand, and we were able to eliminate fraud and malicious activity from our major online marketing channels (Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, and Google) and website. In addition, we were able to optimize our campings based on the data from Paradome.

we had some problems at the beginning of the process - but nothing major.

Avraham N.
PPC advertising manager in Israel
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

CHEQ is saving my business a lot of money

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: In the bottom line I use it 24/7 to protect my website from click frauds that would keep me out of business otherwise

First it is the best click fraud solution I tried. I am in a very competitive business, there are a lot of bad players using bot and other click fraud technology against their competitors. I almost reached the point I can't advertise in the big cities in the UK due to the massive amount of click frauds. CHEQ solved it, but more than that, after monitoring my website and seeing the difficulties in my line of business they formulated a solution tailored for me (on top of the regular solution).

Actually nothing to mention, I am using CHEQ, it helps my business a lot so I recommend it highly

Bill M.
Director, Marketing Operations in USA
Computer-Hardware, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Welcome to the Paradome.

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: CHEQ makes it super easy to avoid wasting paid media dollars on bots. We want our marketing investments to have the highest ROI and with CHEQ we can optimize our spend based on human responses as we are no longer being mislead by bot activity.

It's so easy. Set up was a breeze and in no time at all we were blocking bots. And a lot of them! We had no idea that 40-50% of our traffic, sometime higher on certain campaigns, was artificial.

The dashboads can take a little getting used to, but their Customer Support team is very helpful to ensure we know what's happening across our site.

Phil W.
Head of paid search in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Necessity for high spenders

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall experience was great. Highly recommend.

Integration was very easy. Customer support was amazing. And the product helped us cut costs and drive relevant traffic. Google doesn’t pick up on all the fraudulent clicks and CHEQ works great for us.

I can’t think of anything that I disliked about the software.

Teerawat T.
Senior Digital Marketing Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

All encompassing click fraud monitoring and spam blocking platform.

Kommentare: Positive. It was purchased to monitor and block click frauds and it does its job well.

Easy to deploy since this is a cloud based platform.

It can get a bit confusing and overwhelming on the dashboard. Invalid organic search for example is just informational to let you know the invalid traffic via organic search. You have to buy a separate package for organic only.

Nicholas S.
Media Planner and Buyer in USA

CHEQ Paradome has greatly reduced our fraudulent PPC traffic

Kommentare: After vetting a few different companies in the same space, we landed on CHEQ Paradome and couldn't be happier. They were able to develop a business case on why we should use their product, showing the amount of fraudulent traffic we would be blocking and the replacement cost savings for those clicks.

The ability to easily see the amount and type of fraudulent traffic coming in from our PPC campaigns.

I'd like to see a more robust dashboard w/ more data visualization and trends.

user acquisition team lead in Israel
Animation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

There may be many solutions on the market, but the service is undoubtedly a tie breaker

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

We officially started working with CHEQ in January 2022 but the contract was closed two months before. They did not hesitate to start working, the service, the dedication. Even after all the implementations were done and we started working we always felt we had someone to turn to that and we get added value beyond "just blocking bots and click fraud". in addition, we were ROI positive from day one and after 5 months we see a decrease every month. the insights have always been elevated and give added value. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] always asked questions and showed strategic thinking and exceptional service skills.

There was nothing during the sales process, onboarding, and day-to-day work that was not excellent.

Adi O.
UA manager in Israel

UA Manager

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Customer Success is great. We have very close help from the company.

Need more granular information (to improve the activity)

Nick B.
Media Planner / Buyer in USA

UWM and Cheq

Kommentare: The partnership has been fantastic and would recommend this as an ad fraud partner to any media company

I love the dashboard and am most impressed by the customer service and speed of detection

There is nothing about the product I would change