Über Hyper-Reach

Hyper-Reach ist ein Massenbenachrichtigungssystem für Notfälle, kritische Ereignisse und dringliche Situationen. Das System ist nutzerfreundlich und kostengünstig.

Erfahre mehr über Hyper-Reach

The mapping feature for geotargeting is a little tough to use. In drilling down, especially for wildfires, road lines are hard to see.

Bewertungen zu Hyper-Reach

Hyper-Reach hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 27 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Hyper-Reach bereits verwendet?

Kim
Kim
Licensed Health Insurance Broker in USA
Versicherung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Improve our communication efficiency.

Kommentare: Hyper-Reach is an excellent mass communication system and since we have been using it, it has allowed me to communicate policy changes to my clients and send fraud prevention recommendations with updated warnings.It is a very useful tool to optimize my outreach campaigns and keep my customers well informed through email, text and voice notifications.

It allows us to keep our clients updated and informed with weekly alerts and recommendations.It allows me to share our new products designed for family businesses by adding a direct link to our website.This tool has helped us improve our communication efficiency and customer experience.

I have nothing negative to say about the platform.

Ben
Information Systems Administrator in USA

Efficient, feature packed package

Kommentare: This product is definitely in line with similar products. It does not look as polished at some competitor products, however this does not affect the functionality. It is just a personal preference- perhaps my old graphic design experience is haunting me. Setup can be very overwhelming at first glance. Once you dive in and see how the interface flows, it gets better. Customer service is top notch- I've never had a question or request not addressed almost immediately. The cost of the product is better than other competitors while offer the same or more features in some cases.

The features included and functionality of the program is great. I like the integration to social media and smart devices. The "tags" for the lists where a contact can have multiple skills is a great option. Previously I had to create multiple contacts if someone was part of more than one agency for internal campaigns.

It is a little complicated to get setup at times. Inputting lists seems cumbersome until you get used to the flow. It's not as polished as other products. It looks very Web 1.0 in my opinion. This does not affect functionality at all but its not aesthetically pleasing to users or those trying to set up. I am still deciding

Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Hyper-Reach for excellent notification system

The best feature of this software is it's user friendly interface. I can send message to a large group over a multitude of platforms at once. It support integration to social media and smart devices which is impressive in that price.

I did not find any noticeable cons about this software; everything seems to be all right.

Justin
Executive Director in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Jefferson County 911 Review

Hyper-Reach software is very easy to implement and use. It allows us to reach our community in times of disaster or other serious events that might be taking place.

There is nothing that I can say negative about the software or the company. It exceeds our expectations and the staff is very responsive and checks in on us often to ensure that the product is doing what it is supposed to be doing.

Matthew
Director in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Product for the price!

Kommentare: I am very pleased with Hyper-Reach. Compared to others this is simple to use, Can be done from anywhere on your smartphone. Can be utilized for internal messages. Example was during last snow storm was able with a couple clicks from my smartphone send a message to all department heads announcing office closures for the next day.. Had some minor issues and called the 24/7 customer service and had the situations resolved quickly.

It is easy to learn and use. Ability to send messages to a large group over a multitude of platforms at once. Integrated with National Weather service to automatically send out the message and post to your social media sites and computer browsers. Can be used with the National program IPAWS. Pricing was great compared to other services that do similar things. Customer Service is great. Any issue they are there 24/7.

Not able to control what users (child accounts) can and cannot do. An example would be to utilize the IPAWS you have to be trained. Not being able to lock out the IPAWS ability is frustrating. Been told it is in the works.

Norma
Executive Administrative Assistant in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Responsive to my needs

Kommentare: In the early stages of the training process, I had a few issues, but once I used the system on a fairly regular basis, I didn't need to refer to my operating manual anymore!

One of the best features of this software is its user friendly. The support staff is always timely in their responses to any of my questions regarding the software. I really appreciate the periodic check in emails from the Hyper-Reach staff, it makes you feel important as a client.

I would like to see a larger amount of characters allowed in the voice to text portion of the messages. My boss likes to send out wordy messages and I always have to shorten the wording to fit in the 500 character limits.

Pamela
Director, Chattooga County Emergency Management in USA

Chattooga County, GA loves Hyper-Reach Mass Notification System

Kommentare: Dispatching critical incidents without radio traffice, internal messaging allows mass messages to be used by any agency to get the word out quick during incidents.

Internal messaging, child accounts, the minutes are unlimited.

I have not found anything so far that I do not like about this system. Customer service is awesome as well. We appreciate our relationship with our Hyper-Reach representatives.

Aarin
Aarin
React Developer in Nepal

Streamline Emergency Notification

Among various notification tool i have used, Hyper Reach has amazed me the most. The user interference is amazing and it has many options for customization as well. The product is very easy to integrate and use. The pricing of the product is also reasonable. The alerts and direct product links has been the part of my daily life now.

There are not much particular cons i have faced until now.

Sandeep
Sandeep
SR. ACCOUNTING EXECUTIVE in Indien
Verbraucherdienste, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Hyper-Reach- a robust communication solution .

Kommentare: I would really recommend it to the organisation requires more robust communication tool , the platform is easy to use and has unique features.

.Targeted Notification - it lets you send messages to specific crowd based on their location , role and buisness prefrences. . Language translation- it can translate messages in 100 languages for improved communication.

Reporting - it's reporting feature can be improved which can help in giving more detailed insight on campaign effectivness , messages delivery rate.

Piyush
Piyush
Developer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Hyper-reach : top notch communication tool

Kommentare: Hyper reach is a good option for any buisness looking for emergency notification system with it's Minor drawbacks , I am overall satisfied with hyper reach.

It's geotargeting feature is really awesome in targeting potential clients and it is also very affordable compare to other similar products.

Translation - it's translation feature can be improved by adding more languages.User interface - it's a bit difficult for new users .

Jason
Emergency Management Director in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Hyper-Reach is a must have for public notifications.

Kommentare: Great people, wonderful product to work with! I have used the Hyper-Reach system to provide severe weather warnings to my county, issue Golden Alerts, set up festival updates, and even help capture an escaped inmate!

Ease of use, and the ability to reach actual people when you need to ask questions!! The pricing is out of this world better compared to other platforms, especially the unlimited usage!!! It is also very easy for people to sign up to use.

The mobile app could be a little hard to use because of the text size, but it works very well. Some of this problem could be that I am half blind.

Erik
Emergency Manager in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Recommend Hyper-Reach

Kommentare: We are very happy with Hyper-Reach and appreciate the public-safety mission and relationship with the company.

We appreciate the relationships with company employees and representatives, very fast and responsive service, and the ease of use of the interface. The IPAWS interface is particularly efficient and easy, when compared to similar solutions.

Weather alerts sent by NWS tend to be too repetitive, when sent via text message or phone call. To solve the issue, we opted to only carry these on social media. This resolved any concerns that our public had.

Robert
EMA Director in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Hyper-Reach is a good product!

Kommentare: We are a County government with a population of approximately 26,000 people, but on weekends, holidays and summertime, our population can increase to almost double due to tourism. Hyper-Reach is a great solution for us because it is simple enough for us to use daily, but is capable of expanding as needed during our peak times through use of ipaws and apps.

We are just getting set up with Hyper-Reach, but I am very happy with the features that are offered with the system. Perhaps my favorite feature is the apps that are available for the system, both for sending and for receiving messages.

We are changing from another product and, so far we have not experienced any problems during the transfer. It would be nice if Hyper-Reach could deal directly with our data host to transfer the address and telephone number data fro us.

Shyam
Shyam
UX Engineer in Nepal
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Game Changer in Communication & Alert Service

The software is very easy to use, especially during crucial times. The tags for internal campaigns are an amazing feature. The weekly alerts and direct products links are also very useful. Highly recommended for effective and efficient communication.

There are no negative feedbacks from my side. The Software is very useful and works as it is supposed to do.

Kuldeep
Sales and marketing in Indien
Automotive, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Hyper-Reach: The Best Two-Way Communication Tool .

Kommentare: i have been very impressed with hyper-reach. i think it is a great mass notification system with great features along and have excellent customer support .

It has excellent customer support , have some excellent features like geo-tagging and analytics .

Overall I am quite satisfied with hyper reach just more customisation can be added in making templates and messages.

Rick
911 Coordinator in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Emergency notification on a tight budget!

Kommentare: We have used Hyper-Reach for almost 10 years and have no intentions of changing. It works, we can afford it and the citizens really like it.

We have integrated WEA and IPAWS into Hyper-Reach. We are no longer dependent on the neighboring county to send our notifications out. With a population of 50,000, we have over 26,000 signup contacts (one of the highest in the nation). Hyper-Reach works when needed.

Sugam
Sugam
Project Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Emergency Notification System

I have implement various communication and notification tools over the years, but none have impressed me quite like Hyper-Reach. This comprehensive emergency notification system has been an amazing at enhancing the ability to communicate effectively and ensures the safety of project teams and stakeholders. It has user-friendly interface with high customization options, supporting multiple communication channels and aiding in emergency planning and preparedness.

Hyper-Reach's reporting and analytics capabilities might be somewhat limited but nothing to complain about.

Perry
Emergency Management Director in USA
Regierungsbeziehungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An awesome product

Kommentare: Absolutely wonderful I highly recommend them to anyone in need of this type system

The staff at hyper reach are most helpful soon after purchasing the software I was not near a computer and needed to push a message out, a simple phone call and the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] of the company sent the message for me AFTER HOURS what a testimony to their products!

I have not identified any cons this product has no issues

Ritesh
Ritesh
front-end developer in Nepal

best alert services

It is very easy to get started with initially. The features it provides are one of the best according to its price. It could be a lifesaver in emergency situation.

i have no complaints up to now. The product seems decent.

Rodney
Deputy Director in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A critical Public Information and Warning tool for Emergency Managers in the 21st Century

Kommentare: We are filling the gaps in public information and warning left by the coverage issues of antiquated outdoor warning sirens. Not everyone will be outdoors during severe weather. Not everyone will be in audible range of an outdoor warning siren. The Customer service is tremendous. These folks are always friendly, helpful and ready to help.

We were surprised how easy it was to get started. Once our MSAG data was loaded we instantly had the capability to notify everyone with a landline in our County. IPAWS integration makes the product even more powerful.

I cant think of a downside at this point

Dj
911 Coordinator in USA

8 out of 10 overall

Kommentare: I would recommend this product to Municipalities and County's looking for a mass notification platform.

The ease of use and ability to have almost unlimited child user account makes reaching the population much easier.

The sign up process is long and discouraging for the older population.

Mark
EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT COORDINATOR in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great company

Kommentare: It has been very positive, they gave a good presentation and have been there to solve problems if needed.

Easy to use, company has been very responsive and helpful when needed.

Better ways to get new people signed up, they have been working hard on this.

richard
Director of Emergency Service in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great Alert System

Kommentare: Notification to the citizens of potential hazards including weather as well as missing people it has been easy to operate and received well

I'm a coastal county in Georgia and we really like the automatic weather alerts for our citizen

I don't have any issues with the Hyper Reach system. It has been great since getting it up and running. In particular with weather notifications are assists for our citizens and employees

William
911/EMA Director in USA

Great Product!

Kommentare: We have used this product for over a year. Hyper-Reach works every time you need it.

Easy to set up and use. once you send a message you can save it as a templet.

When sending notification out over land lines we are limited by our phone company on how many calls can be made. this is not anything against Hyper-Reach. just a limit of our phone company.

Roshish
Roshish
Flutter Developer in Nepal
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Alert Service

It is very easy to setup and get working. I can create templates which is super useful. Unlimited usage for the price is such an amazing deal.

Nothing bad to say about Hyper-Reach, it gets the work done well.