Über Hyper-Reach

Hyper-Reach ist ein Massenbenachrichtigungssystem für Notfälle, kritische Ereignisse und dringliche Situationen. Das System ist nutzerfreundlich und kostengünstig.

Erfahre mehr über Hyper-Reach

The sign up process is long and discouraging for the older population.

Bewertungen zu Hyper-Reach

4,9
4,9

Hyper-Reach hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 17 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Hyper-Reach bereits verwendet?

Justin C.
Executive Director in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Jefferson County 911 Review

Hyper-Reach software is very easy to implement and use. It allows us to reach our community in times of disaster or other serious events that might be taking place.

There is nothing that I can say negative about the software or the company. It exceeds our expectations and the staff is very responsive and checks in on us often to ensure that the product is doing what it is supposed to be doing.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Everbridge Mass Notification

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Hyper-Reach: The cost of the product was very appealing, however, the ease of use was the biggest seller. It does not take long to learn how to set up templates and contact lists. Once that is done anyone can send a message with Ease. Customer Service was also a great experience. The company wants to make sure that the product meets our expectations.

Matthew B.
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Product for the price!

Kommentare: I am very pleased with Hyper-Reach. Compared to others this is simple to use, Can be done from anywhere on your smartphone. Can be utilized for internal messages. Example was during last snow storm was able with a couple clicks from my smartphone send a message to all department heads announcing office closures for the next day.. Had some minor issues and called the 24/7 customer service and had the situations resolved quickly.

It is easy to learn and use. Ability to send messages to a large group over a multitude of platforms at once. Integrated with National Weather service to automatically send out the message and post to your social media sites and computer browsers. Can be used with the National program IPAWS. Pricing was great compared to other services that do similar things. Customer Service is great. Any issue they are there 24/7.

Not able to control what users (child accounts) can and cannot do. An example would be to utilize the IPAWS you have to be trained. Not being able to lock out the IPAWS ability is frustrating. Been told it is in the works.

Ben C.
Information Systems Administrator in USA

Efficient, feature packed package

Kommentare: This product is definitely in line with similar products. It does not look as polished at some competitor products, however this does not affect the functionality. It is just a personal preference- perhaps my old graphic design experience is haunting me. Setup can be very overwhelming at first glance. Once you dive in and see how the interface flows, it gets better. Customer service is top notch- I've never had a question or request not addressed almost immediately. The cost of the product is better than other competitors while offer the same or more features in some cases.

The features included and functionality of the program is great. I like the integration to social media and smart devices. The "tags" for the lists where a contact can have multiple skills is a great option. Previously I had to create multiple contacts if someone was part of more than one agency for internal campaigns.

It is a little complicated to get setup at times. Inputting lists seems cumbersome until you get used to the flow. It's not as polished as other products. It looks very Web 1.0 in my opinion. This does not affect functionality at all but its not aesthetically pleasing to users or those trying to set up. I am still deciding

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: HipLinkXS

Warum Hyper-Reach gewählt wurde: Cost

Zuvor genutzte Software: Everbridge Mass Notification

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Hyper-Reach: More cost effective and similar features to previous product used.

Erik H.
Emergency Manager in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Recommend Hyper-Reach

Kommentare: We are very happy with Hyper-Reach and appreciate the public-safety mission and relationship with the company.

We appreciate the relationships with company employees and representatives, very fast and responsive service, and the ease of use of the interface. The IPAWS interface is particularly efficient and easy, when compared to similar solutions.

Weather alerts sent by NWS tend to be too repetitive, when sent via text message or phone call. To solve the issue, we opted to only carry these on social media. This resolved any concerns that our public had.

Norma L.
Executive Administrative Assistant in USA

Responsive to my needs

Kommentare: In the early stages of the training process, I had a few issues, but once I used the system on a fairly regular basis, I didn't need to refer to my operating manual anymore!

One of the best features of this software is its user friendly. The support staff is always timely in their responses to any of my questions regarding the software. I really appreciate the periodic check in emails from the Hyper-Reach staff, it makes you feel important as a client.

I would like to see a larger amount of characters allowed in the voice to text portion of the messages. My boss likes to send out wordy messages and I always have to shorten the wording to fit in the 500 character limits.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: CivicReady

Warum Hyper-Reach gewählt wurde: Cost effectiveness in getting a comparable product to what we used to use, but at a much more affordable price. The customer service provided by Hyper-Reach during the decision making process made it easier to decide as well.

Pamela V.
Director, Chattooga County Emergency Management in USA

Chattooga County, GA loves Hyper-Reach Mass Notification System

Kommentare: Dispatching critical incidents without radio traffice, internal messaging allows mass messages to be used by any agency to get the word out quick during incidents.

Internal messaging, child accounts, the minutes are unlimited.

I have not found anything so far that I do not like about this system. Customer service is awesome as well. We appreciate our relationship with our Hyper-Reach representatives.

Jason Y.
Emergency Management Director in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Hyper-Reach is a must have for public notifications.

Kommentare: Great people, wonderful product to work with! I have used the Hyper-Reach system to provide severe weather warnings to my county, issue Golden Alerts, set up festival updates, and even help capture an escaped inmate!

Ease of use, and the ability to reach actual people when you need to ask questions!! The pricing is out of this world better compared to other platforms, especially the unlimited usage!!! It is also very easy for people to sign up to use.

The mobile app could be a little hard to use because of the text size, but it works very well. Some of this problem could be that I am half blind.

Robert G.
EMA Director in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Hyper-Reach is a good product!

Kommentare: We are a County government with a population of approximately 26,000 people, but on weekends, holidays and summertime, our population can increase to almost double due to tourism. Hyper-Reach is a great solution for us because it is simple enough for us to use daily, but is capable of expanding as needed during our peak times through use of ipaws and apps.

We are just getting set up with Hyper-Reach, but I am very happy with the features that are offered with the system. Perhaps my favorite feature is the apps that are available for the system, both for sending and for receiving messages.

We are changing from another product and, so far we have not experienced any problems during the transfer. It would be nice if Hyper-Reach could deal directly with our data host to transfer the address and telephone number data fro us.

Rick A.
911 Coordinator in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Emergency notification on a tight budget!

Kommentare: We have used Hyper-Reach for almost 10 years and have no intentions of changing. It works, we can afford it and the citizens really like it.

We have integrated WEA and IPAWS into Hyper-Reach. We are no longer dependent on the neighboring county to send our notifications out. With a population of 50,000, we have over 26,000 signup contacts (one of the highest in the nation). Hyper-Reach works when needed.

The mapping feature for geotargeting is a little tough to use. In drilling down, especially for wildfires, road lines are hard to see.

Rodney P.
Deputy Director in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A critical Public Information and Warning tool for Emergency Managers in the 21st Century

Kommentare: We are filling the gaps in public information and warning left by the coverage issues of antiquated outdoor warning sirens. Not everyone will be outdoors during severe weather. Not everyone will be in audible range of an outdoor warning siren. The Customer service is tremendous. These folks are always friendly, helpful and ready to help.

We were surprised how easy it was to get started. Once our MSAG data was loaded we instantly had the capability to notify everyone with a landline in our County. IPAWS integration makes the product even more powerful.

I cant think of a downside at this point

Perry D.
Emergency Management Director in USA
Regierungsbeziehungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

An awesome product

Kommentare: Absolutely wonderful I highly recommend them to anyone in need of this type system

The staff at hyper reach are most helpful soon after purchasing the software I was not near a computer and needed to push a message out, a simple phone call and the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] of the company sent the message for me AFTER HOURS what a testimony to their products!

I have not identified any cons this product has no issues

Dj S.
911 Coordinator in USA

8 out of 10 overall

Kommentare: I would recommend this product to Municipalities and County's looking for a mass notification platform.

The ease of use and ability to have almost unlimited child user account makes reaching the population much easier.

The sign up process is long and discouraging for the older population.

Mark C.
EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT COORDINATOR in USA

Great company

Kommentare: It has been very positive, they gave a good presentation and have been there to solve problems if needed.

Easy to use, company has been very responsive and helpful when needed.

Better ways to get new people signed up, they have been working hard on this.

Richard J.
Director of Emergency Service in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great Alert System

Kommentare: Notification to the citizens of potential hazards including weather as well as missing people it has been easy to operate and received well

I'm a coastal county in Georgia and we really like the automatic weather alerts for our citizen

I don't have any issues with the Hyper Reach system. It has been great since getting it up and running. In particular with weather notifications are assists for our citizens and employees

William B.
911/EMA Director in USA

Great Product!

Kommentare: We have used this product for over a year. Hyper-Reach works every time you need it.

Easy to set up and use. once you send a message you can save it as a templet.

When sending notification out over land lines we are limited by our phone company on how many calls can be made. this is not anything against Hyper-Reach. just a limit of our phone company.

Paul L.

New User

Kommentare: We are just being able to notify people of problems that may affect them.

The ease in using the program and being able to not have to purchase from another vendor the landlines

At this time, we haven't used the product long enough to make a decision on this.

Jacques T.

Review

Kommentare: Very satiafied

I liked the customer relations and service. The App is the easiest way to send a message.

The training covers a lot of information in a short period. The App is simple and training should start with the App to show the simplicity first then go into detail about the website.