Über monday sales CRM

monday sales CRM ist ein komplett anpassbares No-Code-CRM-System für kleine und mittlere Unternehmen, das deinen Vertrieb und die Kommunikation mit deinen Kunden zentralisiert.

Erfahre mehr über monday sales CRM

Monday.com has been one of the easiest project management tools I have ever used, it has great UX and UI.

Hard to prioritise jobs. Hard to get a sense of everything not done for one contact.

Bewertungen zu monday sales CRM

monday sales CRM hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 384 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du monday sales CRM bereits verwendet?

Zac
Zac
President / CEO in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A great all-in-one CRM and project planning software.

Kommentare: This platform has allowed me to grow my business processes through one main "hub" platform and has made it so easy for me to onboard new members and get them acclimated to the work flow immediately.

The flexibility of boards to be created with different purposes such as client management, lead generation, financial analysis, project management, team management, file storage and so much more. I've really leaned to Monday to become my all-in-one hub for my business processes.

There are definitely growing pains to creating the perfect software that fits your needs but trial and error is just part of the process. I'm planning and creating uses for Monday I never thought of 6 months ago which I've only been able to think of because of my experience gained from daily use of the software.

Amanda
Amanda
Human Resources Generalist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

It is a great tool to control our sales efforts of all kinds

Kommentare: It aids in keeping tabs on our various sales efforts, giving us an accurate picture of where we stand, and facilitating the dissemination of vital sales data throughout the organization.

Boards may be readily moved and interacted with one another. If you're in the real estate business, I highly recommend this software. Maintain an excellent database. Simple to complete on any device.

There is nothing I don't like about Monday.com CRM so far, except that it doesn't integrate with our SAP product. The inability to do content searches using MondayDoc is a notable omission from Monday.com.

Marketing & Werbung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding CRM/PM tool for matrix organisations

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Excellent
Its a great tool to make your PM and AI driven work

1. Excellent interface 2. Super easy command 3. Effective AI 4. Quick operation 5. Effective project management

1. Expensive a bit 2. Turn around time for support is 3-5 days

Dana
CRM Consultant in UK
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It feels like a CRM but it doesn't behave like one

Kommentare: It's been amazing to learn my ways around Mondaty.com but also not easy - a lot of time was spent on creating workflows and testing them, trying to make from it a familiar CRM software I've used before.

I love the intuitive UI and level of customisation easily achieved on Monday, it's an amazing software. Very collaborative and engaging, was great to introduce to my colleagues.

It is not actually a CRM, the entities aren't really connected, they are not independent entities but items that stands for themselves only as part of a board. hard to explain! the interaction between each entity had to be done manually, connected, automated. logic and basic features from previous CRMs needed to be re-invented. it takes a lot of thought to make it a proper CRM that contains some complicated features. Some featured remained unachievable.

Greg
Greg
Operations Manager in Kanada
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

User friendly CRM and Project Management Tool

Monday.com has a easy intuitive set up process that has good flexibility to modify as required.

Invoicing tracking for multiple projects connecting to a summary or dashboard has proven to be difficult to set up.

Samuel
Samuel
Founder in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Would recommend to manage everything

Kommentare: We got more efficient because we can manage priorities and tasks more easily. Sections for leads helped our team see who had to contact clients. We also used it to work on social media content together.

Really liked the task management and the lead management. Super efficient with my team, easy to use and easy to implement. Liked the lead funnel to manage my prospection.

The fact that time tracking is in a pricier version. I would like to see an access to clients for certain boards i want to show them.

Sam
Sam
Broker Associate in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Monday is great for Real Estate CRM

Kommentare: I love it! Has kept me organized and on top of all of my work as a commercial real estate agent.

Keeps track of all my contacts and most of my interactions with clients, also great for managing projects and workflows.

Communication integaration has been a slight issue with Outlook, there are ways to get around it though and make it work. Also have had some issue with tracking activities and losing some meeting notes which can sometimes be unreliable.

Regina Sophia
Product Lead in Philippinen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I love using monday Sales CRM!

Kommentare: Our sales reporting have become easier since we used monday.com sales crm! Our [sensitive content hidden] loved it

I like that it's user friendly and that every update can be reflected to the dashboard. We don't have to create our own reports

Data import could be improved especially bulk imports

Kory
Kory
Sales Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Monday.com is a Great Tool for Several Needs

Kommentare: We are using Monday.com for our internal strategy work. We use Basecamp for project management for our clients but Monday is a better fit for internal-only work.

The most valuable feature of Monday.com is flexibility. It offers several features and options for managing and using the tool but you have the option to utilize them as you see fit for your specific needs.

While the pricing is reasonable, I feel it should be priced better for additional users without having to upgrade to the next package level.

Seejal
Sr Systems Engineer in Niederlande
Biotechnologie, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best one to have for a business analyst

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Ease of use. Quick resolution from support team. Loads of features.

Pricing is on the higher side. Duplicate data are a concern.

Caitlin
Reservations Manager in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Helpful for making sure potential customers don't fall in the cracks

Kommentare: Helpful for keeping track of customers at all stages of a sale; helpful for tracking follow up emails so that I can maintain engagement with customers even after their purchase. Easy to use, visually pleasing, and with tons of customization tools that I haven't yet fully explored so I'd recommend checking out tutorials or watching demos in order to get the most out of it.

I use Monday to keep track of potential and current customers at all stages of the sales process. Sometimes someone emails me with a query and I respond but I don't hear back from them. By putting the customer's information in Monday I can make a note to check in with them again later; I can keep track of how many times I've followed up with them, and it's resulted in quite a few people becoming customers who might have otherwise fallen through the cracks between I am busy and have a lot on my mind. It's also helped me identify quite a few people who never saw my correspondence because my emails got filtered as spam, which was super helpful and resulted in sales when, without this tool, I might have assumed the person simply wasn't interested in what I'm selling. I've also used this tool once someone becomes a customer to track my correspondence with them throughout the process and to make sure I follow up with them afterwards. Finally, it features a ton of integrations with other apps.

I think there is a lot this tool has to offer that I haven't yet fully explored. When I play around with it I've discovered great templates and features but sometimes I just don't have the time to explore all those options. Though the format is not very daunting I would definitely recommend taking the time to sign up for some online trainings or demos, or to use the tutorials they have that show different ways this tool can be customized.

Graham
Director in Australien
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Monday.com for engineering

Kommentare: Quite good for managing a few dozen leads and projects. I imagine this possibly wouldn't scale very well for hundreds or thousands of contacts.

The fact that the CRM templates are just the normal monday.com workflow means that tasks integrate seamlessly across your workflow as you manage many concurrent projects.

It is sometimes difficult to get a full overview of all the tasks you are doing and how this interacts with others.

Gennaro
Head of Sales in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Monday.com Review

Kommentare: Great system - need a tool like this to run the business day to day.

Great database for storing, easy to customize. Can be a CRM, Sales, and Client Support/Relationship Management offering all in one. Love the ability to differentiate workspaces and segregate users from seeing each certain data.

Sometimes it is buggy or slow to load and sometimes when you need to jam something in the system timing is important and could be frustrating. I would like more out of the box sales forecasting, lead gen/tracking tools. Hubspot was strong at this.

Pam
Mortgage Loan Officer in USA
Immobilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

This is the professional software you have been looking for!

Kommentare: I am obsessed. I have told everyone in my office about it and my team is always bragging about our pipelines and management. Other teams are impressed with what we have working in Monday.com!

I am NOT a tech guru. I can do everything on my own with ease and I created many boards with impressive functionality that myself and my team use everyday. We all love it!

The importing and organizing of information into Monday.com was easy to do, but took a lot of time to organize everything. BUT it was so worth it because everything is so organized and works very well now!

Ari
BDR in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Super easy to use and customize

Kommentare: makes our operations run smoother

Ease of set up and ease of learning curve

nothing. The software works well and does everything we need it to do.

Daichi
Business Development Manager in Indonesien
Unternehmensberatung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The solution of our company looking for

Kommentare: Since I joined the company in 2019, our sales team worked with the manual system like spreadsheet, etc. We often missed our client agreement due date because there is no platform to manage it with reminder or automation. With Monday.com we can manage our sales work perfectly, we can get a very useful notification of certain task, we can send a client satisfaction survey to our client easily.

The automation and integration are very helpful. I can explore more features by using Monday.com

The desktop app sometimes got crash, so I prefer using browser version

Colleen
Vice President in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Project Management Tool!

Kommentare: We desperately needed an easy to use, easy to update project management tool in our App Development company. The Sales Dept. would get calls from clients asking, "how's our app coming," and they had to e-mail the Tech Dept, wait for a response and then call the Customer back. Now, the Sales Dept. can see exactly what stage of Development the client's app or website is in and tell the customer right then and there. No wasted time e-mailing or returning phone calls.
Also, the Tech Dept. can see what the Sales Dept. has in the pipeline so they can predict what's coming in.
It has also helped us streamline processes for each Dept. The whole entire sales process can be mapped out with every step start to finish, with the final step being customer survey sent. You never forget to do any step any more! You can also customize your responses for each step along the way such as "Done" or "In Progress" or "Waiting For Client", etc. The customer service with monday.com is excellent. That's a big deal to me. I don't want to hunt and peck around the internet trying to find chat groups or how to contact support. When you ask a question you get a response within a short period of time. The software is pretty intuitive but there are support tools to learn tips and tricks.

Easy to use, very intuitive. Customizable to your projects and company. You can easily monitor step by step processes in however many Departments you have in your company. I like that its now an app that can live in my button dock. One click and its open. I like that you can discuss clients back and forth between team members.

Right now I can't think of anything. Perhaps there are glitches or design features that more advanced users might appreciate but for our needs it works exactly as we need it to.

Director in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Monday.com USer reveiw

Kommentare: he product has solved inter company communication and CRM issues. We have been able to get on the same page together now quite easily.

I like the ease of the software and the user experience. The look and feel makes it great to go to daily

The Product can be very in depth when I do not need something to be. But it is a great product.

Daniel
Publishing Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My life is in Monday.com

Kommentare: I started using Monday.com about 5 years ago and never looked back. The more features they add the better this platform becomes. Great support.

Everything from the customer support to the ability to build API makes Monday.com my go to platform for project management and CRM as well as communication management. My co-workers laugh at how often I reference the things I track in Monday.

Conditional logic in the Form view would be helpful rather than having to use a third party app

Keri
Keri
Systems Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Monday.Com simplifies our business and streamlines our communication.

Kommentare: Monday.com is my love language. It is soothing to my brain to create boards and processes in the system that I know are going to improve efficiency, communication, and customer experience.

Monday is how my brain operates. It allows me to create processes, improve the efficiency of workflows, improve communication, and simplify what needs to be simplified in order for our small team to make a big impact. I love being able to integrate email and automate the steps that would otherwise be needlessly time consuming.

On large boards, we begin seeing glitches, like time tracking not immediately working properly. This is generally fixable by archiving items and reducing board content, but it's one of the areas that seems a bit bogged down when we have a lot going on. This is not enough to sway me away from monday. It's definitely outweighed by the Pros.

William
Ad Specialist / Creative in USA

Solid CRM with other capabilities

I like that our team can track all of our projects and make sure that we are on time and staying on track. We can track the amount of time that a task has taken us. I also like that we can keep track of our contacts, and incoming leads and what they need from our company.

Teaching our team and clients how to use the platform can be a little difficult at times. Also, there have been times where automations were slow to trigger or didn't at all for a little bit.

Marc
Marc
Chief Relationship Architect in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A bit of patience and focus Monday.com will transform your work life!

Kommentare: Wanted a more efficient way to manage internal processes and the ability to refine and document best practices. Tear off the lid on the most successful contributors/managers across the organization and what they DO in order to be better as an organization.
Wanted a way to keep track of everything and focus limited human resources to maximize efficiency.

Hard to know what people were working on so had to send emails to get updates - now NO time spent reading, writing, or dealing with internal emails Know where everything stands - no redundancy Customizable CRM automation and integrations Following up leads easily and not having to get things buried in the box Onboarding clients is faster Management time saved Everyone at the company is united and on the same page

I am not a fan of the sidebar to include minor or tasks as it feels a bit clunky. The learning curve, for me, was a bit long. Not that it's hard to use but it's that there are SO SO many things this software does to make your life easier and more efficient we are STILL uncovering new and better ways of doing things.

Emilie
ceo/founder in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Does the thinking for you!

Kommentare: We continue to love our choice to manage all of our workflows on Monday. We've reduced the times that we've said "I sent you an email about that, let me find it" to practically zero. We have "delegated" tiny reminders and handoffs to the Monday.com automations, reducing human oversight. And we love the confetti when a status changes to "done."

The frameworks the Monday.com offers for CRM, and for pretty much every other business function, are really the visual representation of best practices. Our small team finds that we are able to capture core processes easily, and just as often we learn how to really map out our action plans using the wisdom already baked in to the templates!

There's very little that our team doesn't like. One thing that we're still learning how to use is differentiating how to sort by company or by contact.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The BEST CRM for anyone that is looking for function and ease of use

Kommentare: BESt company. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was a great sales rep! Really got us a good deal and a good trial run. They work with you, great customer service. Good company good product, Woo hoo! Found one!

I really mean it. I love every feature about this. It is totally customizable, very functional for any industry, and super easy to use. There are templates already made, but i am sure they can customize anything. You can even make your own. Integrates with your calendar!

Really no downside. I wish I could only work in the CRM and it integrated with my mortgage LOS as well.

Terra
Terra
Project Manager in USA

The best thing ever. Revolutionized how we manage our projects.

Kommentare: Organizing our projects become easier, sharing that progress with clients is easier, billing for projects is easier, chatting about the tasks and sharing files is easier...seriously...everything is easier with Monday.com.

Being able to customize anything we want. We assign colors to employees so we can see who is falling behind or carrying the majority of the workload. We can see if a certain client has a lot of urgent items and needs more attention. We can share our progress with clients so they can see in real-time what we are working on. We've created a way for Billing to know when it is time to bill for a project b y using the tags feature. The software is simply amazing. I cannot recommend it enough.

I would like a way to sync certain items so they could be on 2 boards at once. I reached out to support about it and they were friendly, helpful, and gave me a great suggestion. It's not exactly what I want, but it absolutely works better than nothing. Seriously, my only complaint is that one tiny feature request.