Über SMS-iT

Build sales leads with accuracy, reduce customer attrition, and engage with clients using personalized interactions. Powered by A.I.

Erfahre mehr über SMS-iT

The pricing is excellent, features are excellent.

Clunky user interface (will be updated in Version 2.0 coming in Q3). Onboarding is a bit confusing, but schedule a one-on-one and they’ll guide you through it.

Bewertungen zu SMS-iT

SMS-iT hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 14 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SMS-iT bereits verwendet?

Mat K.
Mat K.
Founder in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Hands down the best SMS platform out there

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I’ve been text marketing for a decade and this platform is my daily go to now

What I like most about this platform is the multitude of features it offers. The ability to create sub users is fantastic and the continued improvements to the ease of use have made me a customer for life.

The only thing that would make it better would be shorter tutorials that are more “simple” to follow.

President in USA
Grafikdesign, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

This is the Real Deal SMS Marketing Platform

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

I had a Zoom walkthrough today with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] to get the platform set up for me. I was blown away by his understanding of my needs as a marketing services agency. For my particular use case, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] set up some demos that we tested on my own mobile device and they were "spot on" with exactly what I needed. This platform is super robust with features that I don't currently need, but as I scale my agency offerings, I surely will have a need for them down the road. Can't wait for the next release (2.0), which will include "dynamic" QR codes and some other bells and whistles. I found that [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is totally legit and is also a registered business with the FCC - [SENSITIVE CONTENT] [SENSITIVE CONTENT] - You rock bro! Thanks for the awesome and valuable 90 minutes on Zoom to learn the basics and some of the advanced features of your amazing platform.

Dynamic QR codes are not available yet, but will be included with the 2.0 release :-)

André I.
Director in Frankreich
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Improvements needed

2,0 letzten Monat Neu

Cost of tool and possibility to use your own cell phone to send the SMS

Not user friendly. Many features not really connected to each other.

Colleen H.
Colleen H.
CEO in USA
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Omnichannel Marketing That’s AHEAD of Metaverse, NFT Platform, and Blockchain Trends

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I did a 20-minute video overview of the items mentioned below that you can view here. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] Current Pros (notwithstanding the future integrations included on the Roadmap): -Onboarding hour-long Zoom call with the Developer. PRICELESS. -SMS-iT is already registered with the FCC: [SENSITIVE CONTENT] -Unlimited International messaging with Tier 3. No brainer. -Piggybacks for free off the Sim Card of my Android. (I have a $5/month plan on my Android phone…see the video overview for details) [SENSITIVE CONTENT] -AppSumo LTD folks get free SMPP Accounts. -Native Zapier and Pabbly integration -Native integration with Dropbox, Shopify, HubSpot, Mailchimp, Salesforce, Slack, DocuSign, WordPress, and Google Calendar -Multiple Merge Tag options and unlimited Keywords. For example: “Hi, %%Name%%! Have you registered for the seminar, yet? I'll be heading to %%City%% next week and you're close. Reply with the word STRESS and I'll get you signed up!” -Text spinner so your bulk texts don’t get flagged as SPAM -Appointment calendar, confirmation, cancelation, etc… All automated. -Voice broadcast (just make sure when people sign up they know they may get a call, too!) -Unlimited programable Autoresponders -Unlimted Polls with charts and exportable results -Contests with time limits, entry maximums, automated winners, etc… -Q&A SMS Bots -Dynamic Mobile Cou

-Clunky user interface (will be updated in Version 2.0 coming in Q3). -Onboarding is a bit confusing, but schedule a one-on-one and they’ll guide you through it. -Ummm…………

Director in Malaysia
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

SMS-iT a powerful way to get new lead.

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

SMS-iT helps us to develop multi-way communications to reach our new customers.

I wish SMS-iT can do drip campaigns using SMS as well

Antwort von SMS-iT

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for your kind review. HOW TO START AND COMPLETE AN AUTOMATED DRIP CAMPAIGN. STEPS: 1) Login to your account 2) Click on Smart Tools at the left main navigation panel 3) Click on AutoResponders 4) Click on Actions (The Blue Button at the Top right of the page) 5) Click on Add AutoResponder 6) Select a Group 7) Add a name for your Auto Responder Choose a Message Template or Mobile Splash Page if you already have one created in SMS-iT. 9) Click on the radio button to select sending either SMS or MMS 10) Click on the Pick File (Red Button), if you wish to send a file as a link in your message. 11) Now for the main Drip Campaign settings. Choose either Days or Hours. This is to send your message either number of days or hours after a subscriber joins your Group with a Keyword, or you upload contacts into the list manually, by using our Import Contact feature. Then add the number of days or hours you want, into the "Send After Signup" field. Enter 0 to send immediately 12. Save

Marcelo B.
CEO in Brasilien
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best SMS Ever

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: The team behing it is fantástic, everything works and the support is great!

Everything works. The platform is very advanced with everything you need to send SMS professionally. They have many functionalities that you can use them for many use cases. They update and launch new features very often. The support and the team behind SMS-IT is great.

The learning curve is intense and take a bit of time to learn how everything works.

Antwort von SMS-iT

letzten Monat

Thank you for your kind review Marcelo. We would strive to only get better, at meeting your needs and wants with more innovative technologies.

Catalin D.
Owner in Rumänien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Best tool for sending emails and SMS like a genius!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Sending emails and sms was a priority for me. But I did not have the tool for it. Now I do and I am extremely happy for this. The tool does even voice broadcasts and even fax, to reach non-updated companies. So this is great news for anyone trying to reach customers.

Email and SMS marketing made easy. This is extremely important for me and this tool offers great news for this...because it does a great job .

UI was not very intuitive, but was changed recently. Nothing bad to say, I am still learning all the features and I am not using all of them.

Jeremy R.
MARKETING in USA

my review

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: great

its great for newbies to get started easy,

all in one dont got to hook other software up

Jason S.
Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Still a work in progress

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I'm looking forward to improvements to be made in the future and hope to update my review to 5 stars once those happen.

The pricing is excellent, features are excellent.

Still some bugs to be worked out, support seems overwhelmed, loading time to send messages via SMS chat is very slow currently.

Deban V.
Deban V.
CEO in Frankreich
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

SMS-IT Great Product !

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I can use their service to send SMS in my own system with code and not only marketing.

We can finaly send sms on the decentralized version sms without going to twillo gateway with a simple Android phone.

There is lack of UX/UI. They have to work on the appearance of the SAS.

Antra P.
Director of Customer Success in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Boon to the SMS and Email marketing!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Very user friendly software. It is very easy to use. We can easily store contacts and send message to our customers.

There is no email templates in which we can do design. I want that in SMS- IT.

Goma B.
Supervisor in Nepal
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A Perfect SMS Marketing Solution

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

The SMS-IT tool works really well for sending bulk SMS messages. Setup is simple and straightforward. The cost is also very reasonable! I would definitely recommend this software to others.

It is confusing for both new and board users due to the lack of tutorials. In terms of the software itself, it's good, but getting started might be difficult for beginners

Tareq A.
web developer in Palästina

SMS-iT is your gate to email and SMS marketing

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It's well functional software and rich email marketing and SMS marketing features

It's flexible and make email marketing and SMS marketing very fast and deliverable

Make my tasks on email and SMS marketing very fast, deliverable, manageable and accurate

Mónica M.
Ceo in Spanien

My first SMS tool

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

I think it has a lot of possibilities to improve communication with your customers

I think if is you first SMS tool it’s very difficult to understand it.