Deutschland Lokales Produkt

PRTG Enterprise Monitor Erfahrungen

4,8 (44) Eine Bewertung schreiben Deutschland Lokales Produkt

Über PRTG Enterprise Monitor

Behalte die Kontrolle über große IT-Systeme und maximiere ihre Leistung und Verfügbarkeit.

Erfahre mehr über PRTG Enterprise Monitor

Simple licencing, easy to configure, a huge amount of integrations.

Customization is a little tricky in the beginning.

Bewertungen zu PRTG Enterprise Monitor

PRTG Enterprise Monitor hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 44 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du PRTG Enterprise Monitor bereits verwendet?

Tim
Systemadministrator in Deutschland
Hausmeisterservice, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Mit PRTG lässt sich vieles einfach Monitoren.

Es gibt keine Nachteile. Es läuft alles super

Dear Tim, Thank you for leaving us a review! Your Paessler Team

José
José
IM Manager in Dominikanische Republik
Öl & Energie, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

The best application for network monitoring

Kommentare: In general, this is the best application for network monitoring, fast implementation, many reports, and many ways to get notifications. A good tool for teamwork.

It is easy to set up, implement, and deploy. It is a Web interface and desktop app which allow fast access.

The interface of Map must be easier and more organized to understand.

letztes Jahr

Dear José, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review! Cheers, Paessler AG

Network Operations Manager in USA
Tiefbau, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

PRTG Network Monitor - Best Network Tool for the Money

Kommentare: I have been using PRTG for over 10 years in my career as a IT Network/Systems Admin. There are plenty of tools on the market that can do this same thing but none of them allow for the simple yet powerful design of PRTG. I recommend it to friends, and colleagues all the time.

PRTG helps me keep my entire network visible in a single pane of glass, whether that is network, server, virtual, or WAN, I have eyes on my network at all times.

The only negatives I will mention are minor. I run a single server with close to 10,000 sensors, which is considered the maximum for a single server and I see performance problems from time to time because I run it at red line. The interface is a little dated by 2022 standards and could use a facelift.

letztes Jahr

Dear John, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review! We are currently working on a new interface, which you can already try out now. Your Paessler Team

Rafael
N/E in USA
Computer-Vernetzung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Involved needing to get more hands on

the alerting is on point as it barks about everything if your not carefull

the landscape for displaying visual maps needs a lot of work.

Dear Rafael, Thank you for leaving us a review! Cheers, Paessler AG

Johanns
Telecom Manager in Guatemala
Hochschulbildung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

PRTG is the best recommendation I can make to my IT colleagues

Kommentare: Since I've been using PRTG Enterprise Monitor my work has become much easier, it's a tool that you become addicted to as soon as you start configuring it. I have surprised my superiors when I take quick action due to the immediate alerts that PRTG sends me.

Its simplicity of use and implementation. It does what it has to do. It greatly simplifies the monitoring of large and small networks.

It could not only monitor, but also be an active part of the devices. Manage them with protocols like SSH, Telnet, RDP from the software.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for leaving us a review! We are happy that you are enjoying PRTG and we love hearing about how you are using it. Cheers, Paessler AG

Scott
Network Engineer in USA
Automotive, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

PRTG is a great tool that we use every day, all day.

Kommentare: Overall, this product is excellent and don't think I could find any other software so complete.

PRTG is probably one of the easiest software packages I've ever used. It's highly customizable and easily set up. You can give a device a name and IP address, tell it to auto-discover and it will find all applicable SNMP or WMI items for that device that can be monitored. You can then go through and take things out that you don't need or care about.

There are some things that are not customizable that I wish were. For example, every time I do a device discovery on a HP switch, I get the port discovered, but also get the RMON port discovered. I do not need both of them. If I delete the RMON port and do a weekly discovery, it picks up the previously deleted RMON ports. I've contacted support about it and the only way to keep that from happening is to pause the RMON sensors so they are not discovered again. I just wish there was a way to modify the auto discovery settings to ignore things, such as the RMON ports, Windows update frequency, etc. that you don't need and don't need the auto-discovery to pick up again. Maybe if there was a list of items that auto discovery looks for and the ability to un-check the box for those items. For switches, I don't need auto discovery to pick up anything else but maybe additional ports that were plugged in since the last auto discovery.

letztes Jahr

Dear Scott, Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community! Your Paessler Team

Phillip
ICT Support Officer in Australien
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Fanstastic software which helps save time and enables better troubleshooting

The ability to get notifications and fix problems before staff even know something is a problem is fantastic, especially when you appear at the door just as someone goes to place a ticket. The Slack integration means we can also keep an eye on certain critical infrastructure, like WiFi and Printers, and get a notification right to our phones. The history log is also really helpful when diagnosing issues that occur sporadically over time, but never when IT is there.

There are a lot of options, but this also means that there is a steep learning curve to ensure everything is setup correctly.When turning on certain functions, you need to enable it in multiple places, like when I was trying to get the Slack integration working. I had enabled Notifications for certain events, but I hadn't set a trigger for Notifications

vor 4 Monaten

Dear Philip, Thank you for your feedback! We're happy to hear that PRTG is a time-saving solution for your troubleshooting needs. The ability to proactively address issues and the Slack integration seem to be valuable features for you. We appreciate your input regarding the learning curve and multiple setup steps, and we'll take this into consideration in our ongoing efforts to improve the user experience. If you ever need assistance with specific configurations, please don't hesitate to contact our support team. Your Paessler Team

Israel
Coordinador de Sistemas in El Salvador
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I love the PRTG Enterprise Monitor solution.

Kommentare: In the past, we spent many hours a week manually checking the status of our infrastructure: availability, capacity checks, service status, updates, etc.
Now PRTG does it all for us. PRTG is responsible for monitoring the availability of our equipment, services, review capabilities, database availability, etc. Even now we know the hours of greatest demand for our services and the critical hours.
When something in our infrastructure failed, we were aware of it until the client reported it. Now, PRTG takes care of sending us an email notification, telling us what the problem is. This allows us to react even before users are aware of the problem.

I love that it includes native support for a lot of brands and products like Servers, Routers, Firewalls, Switches, Workstations, Software, etc. The ease of use of PRTG is incredible. You can install and configure it in minutes. The support and documentation of the solution is very good. It even allows you to integrate with other solutions and/or create your own sensors.

I wish there were more backup monitoring options in addition to VEEAM.

letztes Jahr

We're happy that you're happy! Thanks for leaving us a review! Have a look at our PRTG Sensor Hub. Here you can find scripts that extend the monitoring of VEEAM. Cheers, Paessler AG

Ranga
Systems Administrator in Australien
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Covers all the bases for mid-sized corporate infrastructure

Kommentare: We are using PRTG to monitor all aspects of our network and server infrastructure. After trialling a few products, PRTG was selected several years ago for the extensive feature set at a reasonable cost of ownership. So far we are completely satisfied with the product. PRTG is right-sized for us without all the features we need. We have integrated PRTG with Grafana to produce extremely user-friendly dashboards for our management and the integration was a breeze.

Ease of use Balanced cost to features Detailed dashboards and graphs Realtime Alerts/notifications Continuous updates and new sensors/features added regularly Easy integration with dashboard software (ie. Grafana)

Heavy use of resources (I do not believe this is a product issue as we are sharing our hardware resource for other admin utilities)

letztes Jahr

Dear Ranga, We're happy that you're happy! Thanks for leaving us a review! Cheers, Paessler AG

Matthew
Network Administrator in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for our company

Kommentare: It has been great. I have the monitoring dashboard up at all times and it is reliable.

I like how it was easy to set up and easy to scale. I can set up a typical branch office monitor configuration and literally copy and paste it to set up a different office's monitoring. I like how customizable the notifications are - what do you want to be alerted on vs not alerted on - how much - alerts sent to who, etc...

I wish there was some aspect of IPAM or even DDI management. Having some sort of inventory management as well would be nice, maybe in the form of a dynamic subnet scanning and showing what is live on the network without creating a static entry in the list.

letztes Jahr

Dear Matthew, Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community! Your Paessler Team

peter
Infrastructure Engineer in UK
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Motoring world

The system is easy to setup; using the auto discovery that help to bring up the most relevant sensors to the device being monitored. The network diagrams gave us great insight when troubleshooting issue and pinpoint where the root is. It allows us to be always pro active and provide the uptime required by the business without manually carry out the tasks.

The default parameter could provide some false positive alerts; some adjustment is needed to make alerts more suitable to the company

Dear Peter, Thank you for leaving us a review! Your Paessler Team

Carolina
Carolina
NOC1 Support Engineer in Kolumbien
Telekommunikation, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

the ideal monitoring tool for large IT infrastructures

Kommentare: For any IT team it is absolutely clear that the network infrastructure is the backbone of any current company regardless of its size, and based on this, investing in tools that allow monitoring from the macro to the micro all the details of operation, processes and others makes the company feel confident in its deployment of network equipment and the operation of this, PRTG Enterprise Monitor provides all these features with the added bonus of a technical support team that we have received the collaboration of when required.

Our company is distributed in several LATAM countries and all its IT infrastructure is located in various datacenters located in some of its major cities, this topology has required a tool with which to have a global vision but in turn detailed of the different data centers and each of the teams that make it up, in turn, services, protocols and other additional elements that are required for proper operation; the control panel is extremely simplified but at the same time powerful and allows with a few clicks to add new data centers as the network expands and immediately we have the visualization of the elements that are required, this is simplicity and effectiveness of the tool.

It is clear that PRTG Enterprise Monitor is focused on huge IT infrastructures which have many elements and processes that need to be monitored, this translates notoriously in operating costs since it must be taken into account that the license for these cases depends on the number of sensors required, although looking at it from a preventive point of view will be reflected in the initial ROI as it will allow correcting failures before they cause considerable operating expenses.

Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

excellent monitoring software

Kommentare: good support, overall you get a fast and in depth response.

stable, lots of sensors, being able to use customized sensors, app, reporting, API

not being able to select a language per user, this is set for the whole configuration.

Justin
Network Eningeer in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use interface for administrators. Maps are great for presenting to end users.

Kommentare: excellent product that is easy enough to use for the average IT engineer or high level technician

simple to create monitors and create custom notifications

initial configuration takes a small learning curve to get up and running

letztes Jahr

Dear Justin, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review! Feel free and have a look at our how-to guides to get the most out of PRTG. Cheers, Paessler AG

Ajet
Director of IT in Kanada
Automotive, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to setup and use monitoring tool

Kommentare: Its good starting point in your monitoring toolset, easy to deploy and manage, intuitive and self explanatory software

Its very easy to deploy and configure, the software is intuitive and self explanatory

Some of the stats are not as accurate in the sense that the min sample time is 10sec so not really real-time monitoring. Harder to deploy on remote systems, you need to deploy a remote probe. Their support can certainly improve

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community! Cheers, Paessler AG

Karen
Senior Network Engineer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Network and servers monitoring solutions that's easy to setup and maintain

Kommentare: Overall experience is very positive

Easy to setup and add the devices/sensors if you already have SNMP configured on the devices to be monitored. Auto discovery may offer stuff you weren't thinking to monitor.

Web GUI may not be user-friendly for some tasks. For example if you can't right click on a sensor and open it in a new tab.

letztes Jahr

Dear Karen, Thank you for leaving us a review! Have a look at our PRTG Desktop. This is an alternative interface that you can use to connect to a PRTG core server or a PRTG Hosted Monitor instance. Cheers, Paessler AG

Tim
Help Desk Tech in USA
Einzelhandel, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Unicorns do exist!

Not often you can find a package that bundes all your wishes but PRTG does that. The inerface allows quick identification of issues and the alert system is used daily. The commitment to constantly improving the product only make me want it more.

Deployment poses a challenge with all the sensors and reslly no identifier for some - but the catalog is exanding

letztes Jahr

Dear Tim, Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community! Take a look at our how-to guides to get the most out of PRTG. Cheers, Paessler AG

Bethany
IT Manager in USA
Verpackung und Container, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Affordable and Customizable

Kommentare: I have been using PRTG for years, and it has always been reliable and easy to use.

This software is very reasonably priced, and you can customize the sensors to match the needs of your environment.

It does take a while to set everything up if you make everything custom, but it is worth it.

letztes Jahr

Dear Bethany, Thank you for leaving us a review! Feel free and have a look at our YouTube channel to get the most out of PRTG. Cheers, Paessler AG

Matt
Sr. Engineer in USA
Metallabbau, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Monitoring

Kommentare: Overall experience has been good, it does what it says and it has been very useful for monitoring our systems.

Many sensors, easy to setup compared to competitors. Very customizable in alerting and what you can monitor.

Doesn't scale well once to 10k+ sensors, vendor recommendation against virtualization. Price increasing and licensing scheme.

letztes Jahr

Dear Matt, Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community! Cheers, Paessler AG

Bill
Director of IT in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great product - I use it daily

Kommentare: Excellent experience from installation through deployment and growth

The ease of maintenance, reliability of alerts and ease of monitoring without agents.

A bit complicated to configure anything except basic alerts. Not much integration with third parties.

Dear Bill, Thank you very much for your review! Cheers, Paessler AG

Stuart
IT Manager in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A must use product

Total visibility of the IT estate. It's simple, easy to use interface provides a great product which is easy to setup and quick to get going.

Some of the menus at first glance might not be as intuitive as you would like, but once you understand the concepts it's easy to use.

letztes Jahr

Dear Stuart, Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community! Your Paessler Team

Gerben
CISO in Niederlande
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

working with PRTG for years!

Kommentare: central monitoring, alerting, centralized logging

PRTG is reliable/fast/intelligent and intuitive to work with

because PRTG can use/monitor so many different services/protocols etc it can be overwhelming for new users to understand the potential

letztes Jahr

Thank you for writing us this review. Have a look at our how-to guides and our YouTube channel to get the most out of PRTG. Cheers, Paessler AG

Brian
IT Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Eagle in the network.

Kommentare: Exceptional! I can't imagine managing a company without it.

The all encompassing monitoring that you can enable for every device on your network.

the UI wasn't the best to learn but after using it for a bit you become accustomed to it.

letztes Jahr

Dear Brian, We're happy that you're happy! Thanks for leaving us a review! Cheers, Paessler AG

Sascha
Head of IT in Deutschland
Zeitung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Once you try it you never let go

Kommentare: We're highly satisfied for over 10 years.

Adding monitoring sensors with PRTG is super easy. Also: integrating different notification types for different cases is a high value feature.

The only con at the moment is the mobile view in a browser BUT you can use the app that works like a charm.

Dear Sascha, Thank you for leaving us a review! Cheers, Paessler AG

Charles
Network System Specialists 1 in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Very Useful

Kommentare: We can see when sites are down and are able to monitor the situation.

That we can setup a wall to see everything.

Customization is a little tricky in the beginning

letztes Jahr

Dear Charles, Thank you very much for your review! Feel free and have a look at our YouTube channel where we provide a lot of helpful videos to get the most out of PRTG. Cheers, Paessler AG