Über JBoard

Software zur Erstellung von Jobbörsen-Websites, mit der Nutzer ihre Jobbörsen erstellen, verwalten und erweitern können.

Erfahre mehr über JBoard

The ease of use is great and very user friendly.

Bewertungen zu JBoard

4,9
5,0
4,9

JBoard hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5,0 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 69 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du JBoard bereits verwendet?

Lee
Lee
Founder & CEO in UK
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

JBoard is what I have been waiting for to launch my jobs board start up.

Kommentare: Great. They come back quickly on the live chat and I struggle with powerpoint presentations so If I can build a jobs board here anybody can.

I tried other jobs board providers but they were either not user friendly enough for me to setup by myself as a non techy, or didn't have all of the marketing features to get the jobs board off the ground such as scrapers and e-mail marketing. I spent hundreds of pounds getting people to develop for me on Webflow and Bubble but then came across Jboard and was up and running in half a day with a better jobs board.

It would be helpful to have slightly more customisable UX/UI on the layout as I didn't want my jobs board to ideally look the same as generic ones in the market but they do offer HTML custom pages I just dont have the knowledge to use that so it's an additional cost. Bulk importing contacts from other e-mail marketing platforms would be helpful too although thats in the product roadmap.

Informationsdienst, Selbstständig

One of the Best Job Boards on the market

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: My experience with JBoard has been overwhelmingly positive, despite encountering a few minor issues along the way. What truly stood out to me was the exceptional level of support provided by the JBoard team. Whenever I faced challenges or had questions, their support team was quick to respond and incredibly helpful. Their dedication to ensuring a smooth experience for their users truly made a difference.

After a bad experience using a Wordpress installation I have decided to try the JBoard to set up my own job board, and I must say, I'm thoroughly impressed. What I liked most about JBoard was its incredible ease of use. From the straightforward setup process to the intuitive navigation through the menus, everything was designed with simplicity in mind. I was able to get my job board up and running in no time, thanks to the user-friendly interface and seamless functionality. Within just a few days, I had everything configured and was ready to start operating. JBoard truly exceeded my expectations, and I highly recommend it to anyone looking to launch their own job board quickly and effortlessly.

I think area that deals with posting and editing Blog could be improved, more drag and drop functionality and make more visually appealing when creating blog. Would be great to have more options of different site themes so website looks more appealing.

Tony
Director/Owner in Neuseeland
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

JBoard review - Tony Cutting Digital

Kommentare: Overall experience is Good. I think JBoard is very good value for money but needs further development to make it more user friendly especially around expiring jobs.

Having used JBoard for the last four months we have enjoyed using the job posting feature for clients and being able to provide them with this service.

Jboard has a funny way of expiring jobs. Instead of selecting a date for job post to end you have to calculate the days required. Very painful at times.

Melissa
Director of Client Engagement in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Exceptional Service and Value!

Kommentare: I've had the opportunity to experience firsthand the exceptional value and quality that JBoard offers. The platform's intuitive design has made it incredibly easy to navigate. The customer support team has been outstanding. Their prompt and helpful responses have made a huge difference, making our team feel valued and supported at every step.
JBoard has not only met but surpassed our expectations as a job board service provider. Their commitment to quality, efficiency, and customer satisfaction shines through in their service. I highly recommend it to any organization looking for an effective, user-friendly, and value-driven job board.

The availability of being able to chat with someone live when I need help has been extremely helpful. [sensitive content hidden] has always been available to answer all of my questions and help me to better understand some of the options as I'm setting up our account. The functionality features are extremely easy to use, and all of the help options provide the instructions/direction needed when initially setting up JBoard.

I've not found anything about JBoard that has not met our needs.

Tim
Director of Technology in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Team

Unbelievably responsive team supporting this board.

I wish I had found them sooner. We tried many other boards before this one.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: JobBoard.io

Gründe für den Wechsel zu JBoard: Better Price, better product, better team.

Amith
CEO in Indien
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

jBoard is a great product

1. Ease of use 2. Customizable code(minimal) 3. Great UI 4. Great team 5. Super friendly Founder

None I can think of. jBoard is a great product. Totally recommend.

Giles
Sales Dirertor in UK
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

JBoard - Great Job Board Software

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Generally very good. I know the team are constantly looking to add and improve.

I was looking for an 'out of the box' job board software. Having reviewed some of the other products in the market, I felt JB had some of the best and most up to date 'bells and whistles'. I like the clean and modern look. There is a great team behind the software, that seems to want to develop and improve all the time. Customer services is excellent.

No proper customer invoicing function. Lack of ability to invoice customers with VAT added on.

Troy
President in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Customer Service!

Kommentare: Very happy so far. Thank you for the help.

JBoard has met all of our expectations so far. Our JBoard consultant [sensitive content hidden] has been amazing to work with. He is smart and extremely helpful by giving us guidance to help us get started efficientkly and effectively. Thank you!

It would be great to find easier ways to post to exportable job feeds.

Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Bedros and the Customization Team

Kommentare: [sensitive content hidden] and the team helped us customize and were quick to respond making the process very easy! Thanks so much!

How simple it was to use and setup with the team.

I hope in the future customization can be drag and drop with added customization features. I hear in the works!

Juan
Juan
CTO in USA
Telekommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

JBoard is excellent

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Excellent. Support has been super helpful.

I like the simplicity and speed, and flexibilty.

I Would like better bult-in-in SEO tools

Sam
Director in Australien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Flexible Platform with Bright Future and Incredible Customer Support

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: This platform was the third jobs board we tried to develop our recruitment site with, due to a number of factors. However this is the platform we have selected to continue with given the flexibility, technical capability, and supports offered by JBoard. We were able to get the basic framework of our site together very quickly, but have seen been able to continue customising and developing in line with our needs. As such, it is a great option for those needing rapid deployment, as well as those who have more custom requirements. We'd highly recommend, and once Zapier integration and a few other features on their roadmap are implemented, this platform will be absolutely phenomenal!

Platform is incredibly intuitive to learn and start developing with. The default templates you have allows rapid deployment of a site if needed, but then the built in functionality for custom code, custom taxonomies, and API allow great flexibility to tailor your design and functionality. Their API documentation is clean and thorough. Being able to create job posts with HTML code is helpful for enhancing the quality of posts but also integrating data capture / analytics capabilities. Customer support is by far the best I have experienced in this space! Responsive, insightful, and technically capable representatives at your fingertips make it easy to really push the boundaries. Their development roadmap is also very exciting – this team will be ones to watch!

The only functionality that would make a significant difference would be Zapier (or similar) integration. This is noted on their development roadmap but no delivery date yet. Interim workarounds with API possible however for an interim solution, if you have the requisite technical capabilities.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Niceboard, JobBoard.io und SmartJobBoard

Warum JBoard gewählt wurde: We completed free trials with the intent of launching with both of these platforms. Here were our findings: SmartJobBoard: - Offered the Zapier integration we wanted - Offered the flexibility with custom code - Great customer support - Disproportionately and prohibitively expensive for small scale operations NiceBoard: - Offered Zapier integration - Pricing options very reasonable - Perfect for rapid deployment, but not very customisable

Zuvor genutzte Software: Niceboard und SmartJobBoard

Gründe für den Wechsel zu JBoard: Our initial selections were: - Niceboard (see for why we switched) - SmartJobBoard (see for why we switched) - JBoard - JobBoard.io was next if JBoard unsuccessful JobBoard.io was placed last on the list as it offered the most expensive plans and did not offer Zapier integration. Seemed very customisable however.

Ryan
Ryan
Founder in Hongkong
Musik, Selbstständig

Better than expected, gets the job done and beyond, tad expensive

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Honestly, JBoard is great for most job board use cases. Setup process is relatively straightforward and fast, it has all the typical features and more and has thoroughly thought out extra features to help ease potential jobseekers and employers into using your job board, and the customer support team is great. In bullet points the number of pros might seem equal to the cons, but the weight of having the pro points outweigh the con points. Even with the continuation of the cons, it wouldn't dissuade me from not using JBoard, but obviously having them fixed would make this product even more superior.

- gets the job done very well with 0 programming knowledge needed - more features than the basic job posting - trustworthy - responsive customer support that answers your question by next business day - ease of use for important components such as payment processing, pinned posts - has thoroughly thought about the features that would make a job board useful, such as creating employer accounts first and inviting them to claim the account, providing unique discount codes to employers if desired, candidates resume and more

- a tad expensive for a solopreneur like me using my own money to fund a side business (maybe considered affordable for wealthier clients or businesses) - when I go to jobs, it sometimes shows a few expired jobs at the top - when putting tags for job posts, I have to manually click in the field to write another tag, disrupting the workflow a bit - lack of appearance customisation - not sure fault of JBoard or the databases I was using, but sometimes the aggregators were aggregating non-related jobs to the job board or the job posts just didn't have enough info that it would be better to skip that job post instead. I think the aggregators should also have more customisation abilities in terms of how to scrape

Annie
Founder in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Wish we would've joined sooner.

Kommentare: It's been fantastic--I wish we would've started with jboard instead of trying someone else first.

We love the fantastic customer support and that they are actively rolling out new features. The previous company we worked with cost more $$ and the customer service was AWFUL. We made the tough decision to switch to jboard and transfer all of our data and it has been more than worth it. If there's a bug (rarely) in the system, they have it fixed immediately. If I have a question, they respond within 24 hours. It's taken a huge amount of stress off of us and allows us to do the things we need to to make our site successful without worrying about the backend. They are also so knowledgeable about job boards and have great blog posts to help you succeed with your job board. We are huge fans of jboard.

Not that I can think of--compared to other experiences it has just been so positive.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Niceboard

Warum JBoard gewählt wurde: Job Board Fire cost more money, they didn't have a month-to-month option, and the customer service was awful. There were glitches in their system that took months to fix such as the geolocation not working and the xml feeds not updating. We had to constantly email to check in on fixes and rarely got answers. If I was lucky to get a call scheduled with them, I was met with poor service and sometimes they didn't even show up. They would say new features were coming, but in our 7 months with them never saw a new feature released. Very poor experience.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu JBoard: features were way better, customer service more prompt, customization was better

Steve
Founder in Australien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Hosted Job Board with a Full Set of Features

Kommentare: jBoard let us get our job board live in a matter of hours! With a full set of advanced robust features. The support team has been excellent. Quick to answer questions and even to add new features. We're very glad to have built on jBoard as we have avoided the stress of trying to manage our own tech stack. All the hard work is done for you! The price for the value we get is great :-)

jBoard has enabled us to get a new full-featured job board live and active in record time! The speed and ease of use is excellent. As is the set of available features. For us the effective Geolocation of each job is the stand-out feature. This combined with the automated new job notification system has been brilliant.We have a heap of job seekers subscribing to receive new job notifications in their area. Job seekers are able to receive new jobs within a certain distance radius of their location. This has enabled us to bring unique value to our market and grow relatively rapidly... Without needing to build any complicated tech on our end... Just plug and play!

It would be awesome to have Zapier integration / API access on the lower plan tiers and to have an integration that could automate adding new job notification subscribers.Other than that the feature set has been excellent and the dev team is continually adding new features.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: WordPress, Niceboard und SmartJobBoard

Gründe für den Wechsel zu JBoard: We chose jBoard because of the geolocation of each job listing combined with the easy-to-use new job notification system for our users. We also needed to have a robust job importer to get us going.That combined with the accessible price point made jBoard the ideal option for us.

Leon
Founder in Schweiz
Personalwesen, Selbstständig

Love the product!

Kommentare: Lastly, I want to acknowledge the responsive and supportive customer service provided by your team. Whenever I had questions or needed assistance, your representatives were prompt and knowledgeable, making the overall experience even more enjoyable.Overall, JBoard has been a powerful tool that has revolutionized our recruitment process, and I'm delighted with the results it has yielded. I genuinely appreciate the effort and thoughtfulness your team has put into creating such an exceptional job board platform.

- I must commend you on the user-friendly interface. Navigating the website was a breeze, and I found it incredibly intuitive to post jobs, review candidate profiles, and manage applications effortlessly. Your design and layout choices made the entire experience smooth and efficient.- Customer Service

Its a start up, they are building new things so not everything is given now. Will need to wait a bit, but this is also positive! cant wait to see new stuff.

Idris
Director in UK

Great Product - JBoard

Kommentare: A great product for someone that is launching a start up business - JBoard will give you all the tools and advise that required. Great customer services and great price!!

I like the features\tools within JBoard and the overall view\layout of the Job board offering. Jboard gives you a number of options to get you started - Lite, Standard and Advance. As well as giving you a 7 day trial to get you started, the support that you receive within the trial version is amazing and ensures that you are fully equipped to start your own job board with it being an success right from the start.Using JBoards trial is a must as all the functions are available for you from importing jobs, to setting up online payments with stripe.Integration - XML Feeds and The backfilling feature on JBoard is great and allows you to pull jobs posted on other websites The help guides are great and the overall setup to creating your own Job board is really easy using JBoard, it is also worth mentioning that they have a great support & development team to assist so if you do want to make some additional changes, they are always willing to assist.

I would have liked a slightly bigger area for my logo so that its more visible

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: jobberBase und NiceJob

Gründe für den Wechsel zu JBoard: Customer Service and cost

Tia
Founder/CEO in USA
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Impressive Software

Kommentare: In summary, you will not find another job board offering the great features, excellent customer service and clean UI/UX at this price point. Trust me, I've looked at them all. At a very nominal cost, you can start your own job board without breaking the bank while serving your niche audience. Running a job board is not a sprint, but a marathon. It takes time before you can monetize it and build up a big following. Partnering with a company I can grow with while balancing my financial budget is paramount to my business.

I am very impressed with JBoard! I was completely set-up in less than an hour. I was migrating from another company and the switch was painless. The auto-job importer is my favorite feature. It has saved me so much time and keeps my board full with jobs which keeps my job seekers happy. The customer service has been outstanding. In most cases, the owner responds back within minutes of my inquiry. The UI/UX is very clean. I've received a lot of compliments due to the clean aesthetic.

This is a new company that recently came out of beta. Therefore, some features aren't available yet such as subscription payments for unlimited job postings. But there's a workaround, so it works for me. There are other features that aren't available quite yet, but they're working on it. I'm willing to hang in there for the long haul as they are open to feedback from their users and implement much of our recommendations.

Jake
CEO / Founder in USA
Internet, Selbstständig

JBoard is just what I was looking for and has delivered!

Kommentare: Getting started with JBoard was simple & straightforward. I was able to get the site setup with little to no technical knowledge. Their documentation is helpful for some of the aspects that are less straight forward (like domain management). Their support team has been quick to answer questions as they come up.

After looking through and testing out different options, I landed on using JBoard given they offered a free trial to get started and building out a Job Board was so straightforward given their no-code platform. It's simple to make changes to your site, add & delete pages, import your custom logos, use different fonts. The site is highly responsive and changes are immediate. Overall I would highly recommend JBoard.

I started on one of the lower tiers (starter) and found that limiting. I would suggest if you're looking to leverage JBoard to pull together jobs from multiple companies that you'll need at least the standard plan for full benefit of the platform.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: JobBoard.io und SmartJobBoard

Gründe für den Wechsel zu JBoard: JBoard offered a free trial period during which I was able to get much of my Job Board setup and test out the functionality of the platform. I've been impressed with how easy it is to use and the quality of support I've received.

Paul
CTO in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple & Easy Job Board

JBoard is very easy to set up and has an intuitive UI with very useful guides that make it easy to access understand and implement advanced features. I especially like the ability to export data from the resume database, as well as the ability to work with RSS feeds for job posts on other sites. By handling the integration with Stripe, JBoard also allowed me to monetize the job board in a matter of minutes.

I would not say that these are cons necessarily, but here are some features that I would like to suggest:1. A toggle for the pricing page that enables end users to switch between annual and monthly subscription options.2. An option for job seekers to pay for additional features, like being featured on the profile search page, etc.3. A way to prevent the job seeker from being contacted directly via phone or email. Perhaps an email could be sent by the administrator that passes messages along but does not reveal any personal contact info.4. A way to invite job seekers to claim profiles that were created by the admin (this is already available for the hiring organizations).5. A way to import profiles in bulk, perhaps via a CSV file.

Susan
Founder & CEO in USA
Darstellende Künste, Selbstständig

A breath of fresh air!

Kommentare: The truth is that I could say SO MUCH. I didn't know where to begin. In short, you all have been a breath of fresh air to me! Mostly because of your prompt, attentive, and individualized customer service. Also, this jobs board is, thus far, extremely stable and comprehensive, in terms of having taken care of the "little stuff." What I have learned over the last 6 years is that the "little stuff" can be very destructive if not addressed properly. You address it properly! Thank you, thank you, thank you. Please don't change a thing about your customer service model. -- Susan Schwarz, Founder & CEO of Anahata Music Project LLC, where we are "Working for musicians from heartbeat to downbeat!™"

Because of my previous experience with web designers and web technicians, what I currently appreciate most is jBoard's fantastic customer service. I couldn't ask for better.

This is not a complaint; just a reality. At the most basic platform package, I am not able to offer multi-tiered products to my customers. But it's okay. I need to start simply, and this only forces me to be focused and clear about what I AM able to offer.

Damian
Founder in Irland
Personalwesen, Selbstständig

Unbelievable value for money in every way

Kommentare: I'm serving a sector that's been served by outdated job boards that charge an arm and a leg. My customers are delighted by the quality of the board and how easy it is to use, which makes me happy. The support I've received the entire time has been... well, I can't imagine any company providing better support - they're fast and always have the right answer to my question.

JBoard's support is second to none!Setup was easy - from configuring the board to adding Stripe.Administration is easy - for the admin and for users.Using the 'job backfill' option to populate the board with jobs while waiting for my own customers to begin posting was great (and easy).The site looks and looks really good on different device types.When job links are posted to social media, a customisable image is generated which shows the key details of the job - looks great!SEO optimisation has been made easy in the admin panel.All job posts are uploaded to Google For Jobs as standard.Everything you get is great and the price makes it even better!

There's only one theme (though feedback from my customers is that they like how it looks). However, more themes will become available soon.

Devan
Developer in Niederlande
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I had everything I needed working within an hour.

Kommentare: Overall, I would highly recommend jBoard to anyone looking to create a job board. It was fast and easy to use. I had a working job board with everything I needed to accept payments, have employers post jobs, and auto import jobs within an hour. I couldn't believe it. Also, with the ability to customize the SEO tags I am already seeing organic traffic on my site.

Prefilling my job board with existing jobs was crucial for my job board and with jBoard I was able to load hundreds of jobs within minutes. All I needed to do was copy and paste a URL. I also liked how easily I could track job applications coming in, accept payments with Stripe, and that employers could login and manage their job postings. Also, with the ability to customize the SEO tags I am already seeing organic traffic on my site.

My only suggestion would be to include multiple theme templates. There's only one default template and any customization requires your own CSS. However, the default template does allow for colour changes, image background changes, and text customization.

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best software for job board operators!

I tried quite a lot of job board software providers before making my final choice for jboard. It is easy to use for non developers and I have the advantage of their large number of job importers and exporters, which makes it easy to act as a publisher for other bigger job sites and to monetize the site quickly.

There could be more options to customize the site in terms of using different templates and designs, but the guys are already working on this.

Jakub
Co-Founder in Kanada
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Just what we have been looking for

My team and I have been looking to create our own job board for quite some time now, but we simply didn't have enough resources and time to get the job done. JBoard has all the features that we wanted to have in our MVP and much more! The simple fact that we have a job scraper from the start helps our go-to-market strategy tremendously. It allows us to focus on job seekers firstly as opposed to working on 2 fronts at the same time. But the best feature for us is the no-coding aspect of it all. We could literally setup shop in hours if we wanted to. The customization options are pretty extensive to our surprise and the team is constantly working on improvements so kudos to the JBoard team. And lastly, the customer support is great! They always respond in less than 30 min and they're so helpful! We highly recommend this platform.

Not much to say on this end honestly. We haven't encountered anything "negative". We totally understand that JBoard is a start-up so naturally they're still growing and learning. I guess the only little thing we could ask for at this time is to enable a bit more customization options to the layouts and the ability to integrate custom fonts from google to help align our branding guidelines.

Alex
CEO in UK
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An incredibly user-friendly, well-designed, feature-rich job board platform

There's a lot to love about jBoard. Firstly, it is extremely easy to use, which makes it easy to get up to speed quickly. It's beautifully designed, giving your job board a clean, modern look that jobseekers and employers love. It's also very capable from a features perspective and has a very good API, which enables further automation and integration with our other systems. To top it all off, the team is amazing - they are always incredibly responsive and open to ideas about new features and enhancements.

There's nothing to say here - it's been perfect.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: jobiqo und SmartJobBoard

Gründe für den Wechsel zu JBoard: Better functionality, design and value.