Über Doorway

The digital business card - in your Apple Wallet or Google Pay - that doesn't require an app or internet connection to use.

Erfahre mehr über Doorway

I started to type her email address into my contacts, then remembered Doorway, quickly switched to my Apple Wallet, pulled it up for her and she was AMAZED.

E.g. a solution to "Give me your card and I'll pass it over to them.

Bewertungen zu Doorway

4,9
4,9

Doorway hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 26 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Doorway bereits verwendet?

Nick G.
Nick G.
Client Partner in UK

Review - Nick Gaztelua

Kommentare: Excellent and will recommend to my network

Easy to use , great integration and good customer service

No complaints with the software. Satisfied

Ashlea W.
Marketing Executive in UK

Polished, efficient and a great way to work toward our sustainability promise

Kommentare: We have had such a positive experience with Doorway. Hugh couldn't have been more helpful and patient as we worked with him to get our card looking perfect and on-brand. Hugh was always ready and happy to help and has been extremely efficient at resolving any questions or concerns.

The way that all the details are pulled together as a contact on your phone is incredibly efficient and helpful. The card itself looks neat and on brand and was so easy to add to the hone wallet for our iPhone, Android, and Google Phone users. We have also had clients compliment how clever our new business cards are and how great that we are working towards our sustainability promise by eliminating physical business cards.

We have had a few little blips with the card details not automatically updating when the details have been changed by the admin.

Michael J.
Managing Director in USA

Very nature considerate

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Great, outside of the previously described issue.

No more paper business cards! What a great way to keep everyone in the office on the same platform and so easy to use and maintain.

I wish the card would load onto my double tap screen from my wallet like my credit cards do.

Michael T.
Opera Singer in UK
Musik, Selbstständig

Great Product

Brilliant business card. Very user friendly and looks impressive to clients when scanned.

As I didn't have a part in setting it up I couldn't say. I've not observed anything bad about its functionality.

Chase T.
Director in UK

ESG Solution

We have been going paperless for a couple of years and this was a perfect addition to our initiative. Roll out to employees was seamless and our designated admin had no trouble figuring out the software. Every time I use my Doorway, whoever scans my card is really impressed

I really haven't had any issues and I'm looking forward to them rolling out more features.

Jeremy R.
Director in UK
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A brilliant, value for money product for business.

Kommentare: Doorway was easy to set up, Hugh took care of everything, it integrates well with phones and is readily available in the wallet. It's so simple, practical and effective. The fact that the contact details go straight into a business contact's phone makes it easy to share details and saves them time in typing in details, it also avoids the risk of typing in an email or phone number incorrectly. Its foolproof!

This is a head-turning product, contacts see the electronic business card and are wowed by its simplicity, practicality, ease of use and cost. You're never without a business card, it's so easy to set up and use, and can be customised with company branding, making it hugely impactful. It's so much cheaper than using traditional business cards and, during the pandemic, provided a touch-free solution. I have and will continue to recommend it.

There's nothing not to like, it does exactly what it says on the tin!

Mhmoud G.
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very good tool, but not very many ways to use it

Kommentare: It is very good, and it was easy to use and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is a very nice person. It's just that I don't have a lot of use for it as of now. Though when I have a meeting eventually, I'll definitely use it in person

This is an excellent tool and I honestly don't know how it wasn't invented yet It works very well when added to an electronic wallet It works very well in its job

It's a bit of a single feature thing, so difficult to market to people in general It doesn't have a lot of avenues to disseminate. For example, I just don't find myself using it a lot, but that may be because I'm working 100% remotely and online, but having it in your wallet seems a bit of a hassle, at least for an android user who waits a minute for the Google Pay app to open up. Perhaps more avenues for use, such as in websites, in LinkedIn, or within emails or an API or something? I'm not sure, but it'll definitely raise the profile of this product a lot more that way

Jennifer F.
Acquisitions in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The business card is dead

Kommentare: Excellent - no longer need to collect/ exchange business cards - who carries them anymore anyway? and now I can automatically give my info.

Super easy to use. I was at a networking event and wanted to trade contact info with someone. I started to type her email address into my contacts, then remembered Doorway, quickly switched to my Apple Wallet, pulled it up for her and she was AMAZED!! She immediately had all of my contact info and said "how do I get this???" I think Doorway is going to revolutionize the way professionals share contact information.

Nothing I can think of yet, but I'm a fairly new user. Is there a way to somehow introduce or give Doorway to someone? so it can spread by word of mouth and when someone sees it and wants it, I could just "zap" them the link to sign up? Can you have two different ones? for example, a professional and a personal version?

Oie D.
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Impressive way to connect

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT] did setup my card to my specifications (I had a long rectangle logo vs a square one) so that was a huge bonus! I’m completely happy with the end result and use it several times a week.

I love the fact that when someone scans my QR code, it puts my info directly in their contact list! Every single person so scans my QR code is so impressed with it. Plus, I don’t have to worry about them losing a paper biz card.

Switching from a free to paid account was tricky. Should be seamless. Also, in order to fix my issue with it, I could only connect with Doorway at certain times since I’m in U.S. and Doorway is in London (I think). So it took longer to resolve and I needed it ASAP since I was going to networking meetings frequently.

Alessandro S.
Marketing Specialist in Italien

Excellent Product

Kommentare: I am really proud every time I ask myself for the business card to be able to give the card via wallet

The simplicity with which you can leave your contact and the WOW effect of people when they receive it

I would like a panel where I can customize my card and the statistics of all those who resell it. In addition to having a panel to manage all the tickets of my customers.

Tony E.
Telekommunikation, Selbstständig

Does what it says on the tin

Kommentare: Hugh and the team really looked after me.

Simple to implement, simple to use… what else can I say. An overall great product.

For teams it might be useful to have a mobile admin app so people can update their info on the go (especially with most people opting for mobile devices)

Osman H.
Regional manager in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Excellent for sharing your details

Ease of use. Price. Costumer support. Compatibility with most devices.

Lack of an app on which I can manage my account

Robin C.
Managing Director in UK
Essen & Trinken, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent idea

Easy to use and supports our sustainability credentials.

None that I can think of. All works perfectly

Jordan H.
Marketing Executive in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great solution and easy to use

Kommentare: We've had a great experience and had some great support from Doorway.

We're loving using these cards at Workpays. Everyone has found them easy to install and a remarkably better option than traditional business cards. It's also great at helping reduce our use of paper.

There are a few features that aren't there yet, but Hugh has been great at responding to feedback about these and has assured me they're in the pipeline.

Toby D.
On Trade Sales Manager in UK
Wein und Spirituosen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Solution

Easy to use and the roll out was simple. Looks great with customers.

Nothing negative about the product, simple to use.

Fraser D.
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The Future of Business Cards

Kommentare: Everyone gets a Doorway Card on day one, a modern, slick solution to an age old irritation.

Easy to customise, slick looking - Saved a lot of Patrick Bateman-esque comparisons of business card designs! Couldn't be happier with the overall feeling and usage of the cards

The ability to flip the card and have shared details that can be easily passed on via an intermediary would be fantastic. E.g. a solution to "Give me your card and I'll pass it over to them"

David C.
Principal and Founder in USA
Tiefbau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great product! Fun to show to other people when trading biz cards!

Kommentare: Has been fun to use when meeting new people!

Easy way to share contact info. Have received a great response from everyone that I showed it to.

More graphic images would be fun, but not necessary.

Dale H.
Keyworker/Tutor in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

At first dubious but it's handy!

Digital business cards are the way forward! I need to pass my details on frequently and having a code that does it for me has revolutionised giving out my contact information. Easy to use and impressive especially to those who haven't seen it before.

The need for the card to be in a Google wallet for my phone means I'm holding the card on my personal phone rather than set up a wallet on my work phone.

Ross M.
Service Designer in UK
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Doorway is great!

Kommentare: Great customer experience and looking forward to seeing it in use.

I like how Doorway means I do not not have to rely on physical cards anymore and love the Apple wallet functionality

I hope over time that the features and functions continue to grow on Doorway.

Fernando hans A.
Director in Spanien
Molkerei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Useful and easy

straightforward, as it directly saves all your info on the other person's phone

can make the person you are contacting loose track of you as there is no physical evidence of your encounter (as a business card would be)

Melineh Z.
Associate in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Business Cards

Kommentare: It was very quick and easy to set up my card.

It is so convenient to use and I don't need to worry about forgetting my business card when I'm meeting clients.

Didn't have any issues using the software.

Jordan M.
Comfortability & Inclusivity Executive in UK
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Service

Kommentare: Excellent service.

Clean-cut, easy to use, looks professional.

Limited information displayed on Apple Wallet card.

Fi M.
Marketing Exec in UK

It's a cool idea, needs to be a bit easier to use

Kommentare: It's great that people can go straight to your website but like I said, it takes a minute and can be a bit of a faff

I like the idea, and that people can go straight to your website

I think it can take a minute to hand over your business card, and that causes friction in what should be a quick and seamless interaction

Buddhika R.
Software Architect in Sri Lanka

Nice Product

Easy to integrate into the apple wallet and nice QR functionality

UI looks a bit off. Think if you can improve the QR with an image in the middle

Virgilio A.
Office Manager in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Doorway review

Ecological as No paper waste and once you download is relatively easy to use it

Software is still not complete due to same faulties