Lytho Workflow Erfahrungen

Über Lytho Workflow

Workflow management for marketing and design teams who need improved project visibility and control to achieve better content outcomes.

Erfahre mehr über Lytho Workflow

Easy to use, flexible set up options to fit within your company's processes.

Other programs will have drop down menus or columns with all it's pre-filtered lists labeled for you. InMotion does not have that feature at first glance.

Bewertungen zu Lytho Workflow

3,9

Lytho Workflow hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 75 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Lytho Workflow bereits verwendet?

Graphic Designer in USA
Groߟhandel, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

inMotion!

Being a designer the reviewing process is a big part of my job. With inMotion coworkers are able to submit requests, give a brief statement of what they're looking for and attach files that are relevant. Once my draft is done I upload and send out to my review team, where they then make notes directly on my files and tell me what should be changed. You can upload different versions of the same drafts making it super convenient.

During the review process it's a little difficult if you have questions you need answers too or want to explain anything to your reviewers. As the draft owner you can make comments on your own pieces unless someone tags you in a comment. I would love to be able to chat back and worth with my coworkers about certain elements. And sometimes knowing when a project has been approved slips through the cracks.

Marketing Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Indispensable component in our project management.

Kommentare: I had a wonderful experience onboarding, training, and deploying inMotion Ignite. I feel confident we selected the right platform for our needs. The support and customer success teams have been wonderful to work with - always responding to my inquiries quickly. There have been new features added since we deployed the system that have only increased its functionality, and the support and training materials that were provided to us (particularly FAQ's, videos, and presentation materials) allowed me to get my stakeholders up and running quickly and was a big part of our success. Feeling supported by the company makes me confident we made a great decision to incorporate inMotion Ignite into our workflow.

InMotion Ignite is invaluable to us for project request intake, collaboration on projects, reviewing proofs and delivering final assets. Particularly since our core teams for Sales, Marketing, and Product Development have all been de-centralized due to remote work life during the pandemic, we use inMotion Ignite daily to collaborate on project requests, review, mark up, and approve proof designs, as well as deliver final assets. I love the user-interface, it is sleek and intuitive. Before inMotion Ignite we were inundated with e-mails constantly and version control was non-existent, meaning often times wrong files were potentially being approved and sent to a printer. Now everything is organized and clearly labeled and we can trace our history on when files are approved.

I wish admins could create tasks/proofs and not require stakeholders to fill out a project request form in order for their final deliverables to be sent to them. Sometimes it would be nice to do this on behalf of the requestor - but currently that is not available.

Heather S.
Project Specialist in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Working Out the Kinks

Kommentare: We seem to be a bit more organized in that most all information has a spot in IMN. I also like the project templates for the most part.

I like that our every day customer can track the progress of their project. I also love the reporting feature as that didn't exist in our last database.

For our purposes and time savings, I prefer more customization. We almost require a database specific to our company as we manage print for our customers as well. It's hard to do so in IMN from what we have experienced. We also deal with large files that IMN cannot handle.

Brant G.
Associate Director, Project Manager Marketing in USA
Einzelhandel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

The Right Tool for a Marketing & Creative Services Team

Kommentare: We have jumped light years ahead of the excel spreadsheet we previously used to track projects, we no longer used word documents or emails for creative briefs and we no longer route creative work for review and comment via email, print outs in meetings or stopping in to someone's office with a print out for review. inmotion tracks our work and associated deadlines allows for extremely efficient and collaborative reviews that have improved our over-all communication and quality of work as a marketing team.

Our department of about 30 people includes our entire marketing team (across all the typical channels) as well as a creative group of 7 people. inmotion has dramatically streamlined our over-all workflow as it relates to creative work (from concept to file delivery) and we have seen dramatic improvements in the speed and accuracy of work flowing through our promotional pipeline of assets. Work moves through so much more quickly and is reviewed by all stakeholders thus reducing the error rate and allowing us to collaborate and continually improve our messaging to customers as well as monitor ensure consistent messaging as it relates to our brand and core values. Bonus: as this is a hosted software solution it has allowed us to create campaigns, review and approve work from virtually anywhere.....critical as of March 2020 (COVID) and we suspect going forward.

As with most softwares, there is no one solution or platform that does EVERYTHING. Rather than talk about what inmotion does not do, I would recommend that you as the user/customer spend time researching and reviewing several products, narrow the field, and then take the time to reach out to 2-3 companies and have them each do a demonstrations for you AND your team. This proved invaluable to ensure the product we chose was the best over-all solution for our needs and allowed all users to have a stake and input.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for the wonderful review - it sounds like your teams have been a perfect fit for inMotion ignite! We're thrilled to hear how the platform not only met your existing needs but also improved your team's entire workflow from start to finish. We're excited to continue evolving the ways marketing and creative teams can manage the ever-growing demands for quality content!

Amy B.
Creative Project Coordinator in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

inMotion ignite is a great choice for any creative team

Kommentare: Before we started inMotion, our our creative assets were kept on a shared drive that many people had access to. We also used Basecamp as a means of project management. Both of those options led to people poking around and downloading whatever they wanted without us knowing about it. This would lead to people using imagery that wasn't editted or approved. Now with inMotion, they have to request what they want and let us know what they are using it for. This way, we can get them the correct asset for their needs.

My favorite feature are the route templates. You can customize as many as you need. We use them for all sorts of approvals. You can send off a review to multiple people in multiple approvals tiers with just one click. The proofing environment is excellent - Everyone's comments live in one place. You can bring anyone with an inMotion account into the conversation. We've found it is way better than emailing feedback and versions. The proofing environment allows you to view versions and comments side-by-side so you can make sure all the changes were made.

It would be nice to have a way to bulk-assign members to tasks. For example if there is a project with 40 tasks in it, you have to click on the member 40 separate times to assign it to them. Same with due dates - if you do not use "start dates" you cannot bulk-assign due dates.

Antwort von inMotionNow

We're thrilled over how valuable route templates and proofing have become to your team! Thanks for sharing how big of an impact they've made to your team's workflow. We appreciate your suggestions on bulk actions and will keep working towards feature improvements!

Michelle B.
Marketing Project Coordinator in USA
Kunststoffe, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

If you don't have it, you need it.

Kommentare: Fabulous! It took us a good bit to implement the system and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was super patient and helpful. He helped me migrate users and projects from inMotion classic.Our IT department insisted on single sign on (SSO) close to our go live date and the support group helped us get SSO implemented. We had a very specific, very long form to submit a campaign or a project request. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the support team did an excellent job of implementing these forms with very minimal changes needed. I really couldn't have asked for a better user integration experience.

I am responsible for managing the projects in our department and making sure deadlines are met. Ignite makes it so easy to see all the details for each project or campaign. Here are some specific things I love. • Review each request and get more info if necessary before the design team sees it. • Upload new versions of file assets without having to delete the old one. • EVERYTHING in one place. No more tracking down an email for a piece of project information. Our team is missing fewer and fewer deadlines now that our projects are organized. • Proof is EASY and the team can see if/when a reviewer views a proof. Tiers make it super easy for your proof to automatically flow through a large group of reviewers. • I can create a HUGE campaign with lots of pieces and deadlines and still keep it very organized with groups, projects and tasks. • Stakeholders have found it very easy to use to request and review projects.

Sometimes the system lags, so when I change something it takes bit to refresh. Cost is the only other thing I can think of.

Antwort von inMotionNow

We love hearing how well ignite is working for your team's projects! Organizing everything in one place is so critical to successful collaboration - we're glad your team is really feeling that benefit. We'll definitely continue improving our system's speed and sync time to prevent those pesky lags. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience!

Daniel S.
Daniel S.
Graphic Designer in USA
Groߟhandel, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

A step up from regular inmotion

Kommentare: I've been having a positive experience with inMotion ignite. It has worked well for our team that grew a lot this past year.

I like that you can set up tiers for your reviews. It doesn't go to the next tier until everyone under the first one has approved your work. Very easy to turn a project into a proof and I like that it's one page. to get to your proof on regular Inmotion you would have to go through like 7 different pages.

The old inmotion listed projects and segregated them with alternating colors behind them so it was easy to distinguish between your differrent projects, also had thumbnail images of the projects so it was easy to locate. ignite just has a giant list and when your comapny uses ID numbers you just get a list of 12 digit numbers and it's very chaotic. Too many emails, which can be switched off, but the default shouldn't be to send me an email for everything.

Art Director in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Efficiencies and productivity

Kommentare: We love this product and it has made us so much more productive. We are still working out the kinks and learning how best to train our clients on the use of the product but we have come lightyears from where we were in just a few short months. There are some pretty significant issues that the company seems really open to fix in the future. The fact that we have interns and there aren't easy ways to have intern seats that don't cost the same as a full-time professional seat is unfortunate.

I love most the proofing functions of this software. Having all of the edits, comments and changes in one place is wonderful.

I wish we had implemented a workflow instead of making it up as we go. I also wish that the program could receive requests in the same format as our manual entry projects. The fact that we can only deliver final files to projects that originated through a request but not to things that we input manually (like during a consulting meeting) makes it hard to create a consistent workflow. I have a hard time keeping track of the production, delivery etc. once the project is apporved for press.

Angel G.
Angel G.
Graphic Design Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

inMotion Review

Kommentare: Very user-friendly. Excellent customer support. Easy to use and navigate, even for non tech savvy folks. I use it for project management, creative workflow management, and online proofing. Anyone can use it. It also integrates with third-party software such as digital asset management solutions, so your final files are automatically synced and ready for others to view and/or download.

It's extremely user-friendly! It has a very nice, clean, and simple interface. It's browser-based so there is no software to install. And it has a mobile app, so you can use it anytime or anywhere!

Some of the account settings are a little confusing to set up, but the training and customer support has been great. I haven't used the reporting feature much, but it doesn't seem to provide what I was looking for, such as how many jobs have been submitted, how many have been completed, which reviewers are behind on proofing, etc.

Lindsay N.
Lindsay N.
Marketing & Communications Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great product for project managing design work

Kommentare: We are able to more efficiently gather project requests, track projects, proof files, and see each others' work.

We haven't ever had a decent project management system, especially one designed for designers. IMN has allowed us to coordinate projects and reviews and increase efficiencies amazingly. The review system -- being able to keep everything in a single location and out of emails -- is probably my favorite feature. And i love that in a meeting with one of my staff, I can simply pull up the projects they're working on, their progress, and see any snags.

There are a few features that we've requested at a pretty detailed level. An app was just released to review proofs, but not to use the other features - mobile access will make this so much better. The software runs rather slowly for a cloud-based one, takes forever for each page to load. Sometimes the detail is cumbersome -- did we leave comments at the campaign, project, task, or proof level for this part?.

Mark T.
Creative Services Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

A Great Creative Partner

Kommentare: Our overall experience has been outstanding. Their customer service has been top notch. They are very attentive to their client’s needs and are quick to respond to questions and concerns. They listen to feedback and have done an excellent job addressing user needs. Many of the features and updates we’ve requested have made their way to through development to platform or are currently in the works. They've truly been a great partner through and through.

I love the flexibility and customization features this platform offers. There are many different ways to build, structure and manage your projects. It caters to many work styles and processes.

The only downside is the need to submit a service ticket when adding or changing request forms. Having more autonomy over this feature has been requested. I also know they're working on a form builder feature for end users, so this will likely be a moot point very soon.

letztes Jahr

Feedback like yours is exactly what we strive for! We're so happy that inMotion ignite's customization is giving your team the flexibility you need. And we are so excited to have officially launched our form builder and cannot wait to see how it improves your experience!

Sarah T.
Creative Manager in USA
Öl & Energie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

inMotion ignite named Employee of the Month

Kommentare: I'll just say this — we joined ignite in February 2020 (not a moment too soon as lock down soon followed in early March), and in June I received a 5% raise recognizing my leadership in proposing and adopting this new workflow software. This software is a magnificent feather in my professional cap.

Ignite essentially serves as another team member for our creative department. Using ignite has streamlined our creative process and eliminated ~5 hours a week spent on administrative tasks to keep production moving, and the extensive automation options are incredibly helpful; for example, Ignite sends reminders for approaching deadlines so I don't have to poke/annoy my team. The seamlessness is invaluable. All communication is housed in one place — not spread across emails and hallway conversations and messaging apps — and all pertinent parties are clued in to relevant conversations. Proofing routes allow me to see where we are in a cycle to keep progress on track. Circulating proofs used to be the bane of my professional existence, but the proofing module is so simple and efficient to use that now getting proofs out is a breeze; the time it takes to get a proof completed is nearly half of what it was when we were circulating hard proofs, and — this is no joke — I've had team members say that they *enjoyed* using the software and look forward to their next proofing assignments. I also really enjoy the organization options with work tiers. It's so easy to keep track of the who, what and whens of 20-plus projects all going on at the same time. Finally, the customer service is tops. Our rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a true pro — knowledgable, friendly, reliable, focused. It's so obvious that ignite prioritizes making sure their customers are 100% satisfied with the product. Obviously, we are!

It takes a little while to learn the software because there are so many incredible features available to improve your workflow. I assumed I would become an expert in a few days of playing around in the platform, but it took me a bit longer because of how robust it is. Not really a con; more of a tip to be prepared to spend some time learning the software. You can tailor the organization to best fit you, so it may take some troubleshooting to find out exactly how to utilize the software for maximum benefit.

Antwort von inMotionNow

Thank you so much for these wonderful words, Sarah! We are thrilled to hear how much value your team is seeing with ignite and appreciate your feedback. Ensuring our customers know the ins and outs of ignite's features is essential, so we'll keep expanding our customer onboarding and education resources. (P.S. Thank you for the honorary Employee of the Month nomination! We love being part of the team.)

Robin M.
Associate Creative Director in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Ignite Your Creativity

Kommentare: Myself as well as my entire team uses inMotion/Ignite to manage their work, their projects, and submit proofs for review. We're able to add/customize proofing routes to include any essential or optional reviewers and add clients by using their email addresses. Ignite has been a great asset to our company and team.

What I like most about inMotion/Ignite is having the ability to post art proofs to anyone and gather their reviews, comments, approvals online from anywhere. This is critical especially now during a pandemic to be able to continue working and proofing in real-time. We use Ignite to assign and track projects and to generate reports of how we're all doing as well as the # of projects to-do and completed.

The only thing I don't like about Ignite (and I've heard this complaint from a number of sales reps) is not being able to review a proof using a cell phone. An error message pops up asking the user to open Ignite to proof a file from a laptop or desktop. This is not always possible. Our sales team could be at home or somewhere without access to a computer which makes this difficult. I've sat in a doctor's office before and needed to proof a project quickly but wasn't able to. We're hoping this will be a feature in the near future for Ignite.

Zach F.
Marketing Services Manager in USA
Biotechnologie, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

A complete and comprehensive solution for our department and company

Kommentare: My overall experience with inMotion has been fantastic. It is a great program with a great team developing it and a great team of people managing the success of their customers.

One of the many great things about inMotion is how comprehensive of a solution it is. When I looked at products to manage requests, manage work and approve marketing work not just within my own team but have approvals from other departments inMotion was the only solution that did it all in a way that made it easy for everyone involved in a project. The ease of use makes anyone jumping in able to find their way around the program easily. They are constantly improving it and seeking user suggestions and feedback which contributes to how they continue to get it right and continue to improve the program.

I can't provide any criticism or even constructive criticism of the program. I speak to members of the product development team occasionally and I know that many of the features I would to be in the program are being developed so it's only a matter of time before they have included all the features I would like to see added.

Antwort von inMotionNow

Wow! We love hearing how compatible inMotion has been with your team's workflow. We're excited about upcoming features and can't wait to share them. Thanks for your kind review!

Brittany W.
Website Developer/Designer in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great product, great company

Kommentare: Our team was trying to solve limiting our services to members of the organization that understand the strategic goals of our company. We also needed enhanced reporting to not only be able to track our work, but also see areas for efficiency enhancements. The platform eliminates both of those pain points and so much more. We love having all of our communications and marketing files in one place. This provides ease of transferring jobs between team members and transparency to our stakeholders.

What I like most about inMotion is the platform is constantly being optimized based on user feedback. The inMotion team has new feature discovery calls to see what their customers want out of the platform and implement quickly.

They have so many great ideas but not all of them can be implemented at once.

Harsha V.
Applications engineer in Indien

The best tool for marketing and Service teams with document management.

Kommentare: It was the best platform to train and to manage all the documents. Before we used to track individually but using this platform we can collaborate and track all the details on that particular time.

The custom views can be easily implemented on this particular platform . The customisation option in the fields of dashboard and template she is very useful. The files can be shared for the different teams and management can be done very easily.

The interface is little confusing which can be improved. Multiple Menus can be implemented. The customer support can be implemented immediately if there is any glitch.

Angela B.
Project Manager in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Classic to Ignite

Kommentare: InMotion ignite is a big improvement from classic and is easy to use. Customer service has been excellent and are always looking for feedback on ways to improve the software.

Software is user friendly and continues to improve with regular updates. The proofing has been particularly useful on marketing and web reviews. Feeback with users has improved from InMotion Classic.

With a number of customized fields tend to have to duplicate work entering information in multiple different screens.

Quelle: GetApp

Great creative project management tool!

Kommentare: I first started using used inMotion a few years back as a content reviewer and absolutely loved how much easier it made the entire review process. There was really no learning curve for our team and it helped take care of the communication and collaboration gaps we were having. When it came time at my current company to look for a solution, I got a chance to get deeper into the application and was impressed with how well it worked on the creative request and project management side. We found that the tool was definitely built with an eye for creative teams, more so than Basecamp and Office (which we'd been using prior to inMotion). I also love the customer service group. They are truly terrific to work with. Our entire team found inMotion to be incredibly helpful getting us started and working with us as we needed them to get questions answered. These guys speak the creative language.

Ease of Use Great (fun and passionate) team built for marketing and creative teams

Missing some of the more complex PM features (we didn't need or want them)

Krista R.
Brand Marketing Specialist in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Thoughts From a Fast Paced Non Profit

Kommentare: The tool does what it is suppose to and we are happy with the results. The highlight for me however has been the truly amazing customer service. We have worked with two relationship managers during our time with InMotion, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], and they have both gone above and beyond. Their knowledge and eagerness to support had truly made the experience with InMotion and enjoyable one.

We love how this software has streamlined our process. We had previously used word/excel/email to track our creative team intake. In Motion has allowed us to have an automated high-level overview of departmental tasks which we had to a degree before but was a very manual process. It has also allowed us to put some 'guard rails' up around our request parameters which saves our marketing managers time and the entire team headache!

The learning curve when first onboarding is quite steep. The most consistent piece of feedback I receive during training is some elements are not intuitive, connecting team members and reviewers to specific pieces of the jobs for example.

Madelyn R.
Systems Manager in USA

Great productivity tool

Kommentare: Our company has come to rely on inMotion Ignite to manage our client's projects. We love that we can collaborate real time with the clients, as well as manage priority and processes.

Easy to use, flexible set up options to fit within your company's processes. Great customer support!

Custom reporting can be challenging, it is hard to get the correct data from the system.

Valerie K.
Creative Department Manager in USA
Verpackung und Container, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Happy Creative Department

Kommentare: When we found InMotion, as a Department, we were very excited to dive into it and use. The sales staff on the other hand, being very set in their old ways of paper proofs, weren't too excited to switch. That is until they got into it - they are all now using InMotion and have been very happy with the program. I know that I can always count on your outstanding customer service for any new idea that may come up, for advice on how to streamline something better, or to trouble shoot and fix any obstacles we may have gotten into. Not to name names, (I'm going to anyway) but Dylan Boan has been awesome to work with and has always had exceptional response time and answers to my questions and fixes to problems. It's been a pleasure to work with him! We are very happy with InMotion overall and look forward to utilizing the new review environment and seeing what is in store for 2017.

Ease of use, interface, and organization filters.

There really isn't anything that I don't like.

Karla S.
Director of Web Development and IT in Mexiko
Unternehmensberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great platform for our team

Kommentare: We have grown tremendously as a team with the help and support of inMotion ignite. It allows us to continue our work with the highest quality due to the number of tools and features the platform offers.

I use this product daily as I'm one of the administrators who assigns projects to our team. I love how robust it is. It enables us to keep our projects organized and improve the work flow between developers and requestors. Some of the features I like the most are the multiple views and the proofs/reviews dashboard.

The only thing I don't like is that tasks and projects cannot be viewed under a single page. Also, it would be great if the search had more advance features to be able to find projects more easily.

Vanessa W.
Marketing Operations Manager in USA
Bankwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Organization made easy

Kommentare: Overall, InMotion has helped us have a big picture view for our department . The team appreciates being able to go to one place to determine what they need to do and where proofs stand at any given moment.

This software is easy to use with the ability to manage projects from start to finish. Stakeholders can submit requests, users can keep track of their tasks and all proofing is housed in the system. And every step is recorded for ease in reviewing history.

There are some administrative tasks that are still a bit clunky. However, the developers are always looking at upgrades and open to suggestions.

Madeline S.
Graphics Coordinator in USA
Konsumgüter, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

So far so good with Ignite!

Kommentare: Ignite is helping us automate and speed up our project intake process. The ease of building templates, adding and deleting and assigning tasks has really helped my team stay on top of what needs to be done. In addition, Custom Views helps A TON with prioritizing tasks and projects.

We have only recently transitioned from InMotion Classic to Ignite and all of the added features, ease of building out tasks, tagging projects, campaign forms, and so many other things are my favorite new features.

Still working out the kinks with getting to know a new software, but nothing too serious stands out. The one thing my team used in Classic that isn't in Ignite is the markup capabilities of rejecting a request.

Wanda P.
Director of Package Development in USA
Öl & Energie, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

inMotion ignite

Kommentare: Once we became familiar with the process and what we can do, it has been a great tracking tool to quickly see the status. Either by looking back in the reviews ourselves or viewing reports make available to clients.
The customer service and technical support have been very helpful at resolving issues, guiding us through any snags and updates are always improving the functionality. We have had specific needs that were addressed and handled in a timely manner.

Being able to categorize the project in a way that was familiar. The mark up tools and notes related work well. Can download your files for your records if needed. All work can stay in inMotion with history.

Once you have APPROVED AS IS, there is no changing you mind. This has caused additional versions in order to complete the project.