Über Splose

Delightful software for Allied Health & NDIS Providers.

Erfahre mehr über Splose

Easy to use, easy to set up, use daily and nil major issues.

Bewertungen zu Splose

4,9

Splose hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 20 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Länder

Länder

Hast du Splose bereits verwendet?

Mark
Myotherapist in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Finally software that fits my needs

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I have been using Splose for about 2 years now and there have been so many updates (especially considering the pandemic). The team are really open to ideas and requests and are continually improving the product.

Not only is the software easy to use, but the team are so quick to make additions or fixes to things to suits what my business needs. That's sooo rare in this space.

Would love more widgets on the dashboard

Cody
Director in Australien

Combined Clinics Australia + Splose

Kommentare: Splose has far exceeded any practice management software that I have ever used. I have been with them since the very beginning and I feel like the have the customer's needs at the forefront of everything they do. Splose has been able to adapt and grow along the growth of my business and I couldn't be happier.

Splose contains everything I need to run my healthcare business: online booking, reminders, invoicing, SOAP note and other patient file data, scheduling, online forms, plan management, business analytics. And the support is the best I have ever experienced.

The only thing I wish is that it was around when I first started my clinic many years ago. It would have saved a lot of headaches dealing with other software companies.

Melissa
Owner in Australien

Great option for Massage Therapists

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It's nice to not have to worry about keeping paper notes, to send reminders and forms, and to be able to access all the information wherever I am. I really like clients can book in themselves too.

This is a great program that is always growing and has good functionality for a relatively low price. Lots of included extras and links nicely with so many other programs

It has taken a while to figure out how to use the features of this product as it's not always intuitive or easy to remember where to click for a particular screen. I also would like to be able to offer out Gift Vouchers as donations to charities.

Ramona
Owner and Remedial Massage Therapist in Australien
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

Everything I need in one place

Kommentare: Using Splose makes my data management and workflow so much easier than before. I plan to grow my business to include more staff and I’m confident I can take it forward with Splose - it can grow to accommodate my needs.
The team are very responsive to questions and quick and clear with explanations. Great customer service!

I love that client info is linked across appointments, online bookings, invoicing, progress notes, health history, you name it. Previously I had to use different systems alongside each other but this is fully integrated. Love it!

There are some repetitive actions during set up of services and practitioners however this is understandable during setup. It would have been good to know about these requirements while initiating set up rather than finding out through trial/error.

Loren
Remedial Massage Therapit in Australien

Highly Recommend

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

As busy sole trader Splose integrated smoothly from the previous system, being easy to navigate it has helped me to manage my business quickly and easily. I love that is is reliable and gives the ability to access my calendar and notes anywhere, anytime I can make changes easily and quickly, it's also great for recording client notes.

Hard to think of an issue I would worry about and if I have had any the tech support has been brilliant.

Richard

Great Platform to Use

Everything has been reasonably easy. Lots of settings available for things like multiple locations and practitioners, appointments and scheduling are a breeze, SOAP notes are fully customisable.

The amount of settings makes initial set up a little complicated when setting up locations, practitioners, services etc. no more than any other platform and easier than many.

Chantal
Trauma Therapist and Counsellor in Australien
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Splose is a great client management system at an affordable price

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: The transition from my previous software was a bit oblique in the comms around what I could do and how it would work. It ended up being very difficult to happen on some fronts which meant I lost some information and had to spend a lot of time working out how to transfer all the patient notes. Trying to get clear responses or any at all didn't happen a lot of the time, so I felt a little alone in that process. My sense was that they were a bit understaffed or overworked, but it would have been helpful to understand why I was not getting better responsiveness. Made me nervous that perhaps what I was buying into was not as good as what was claimed.
However, now that I am here I am MUCH happier with the software: its ease of use, the set up and formatting all suit me much better. The yearly price of $264 is a big improvement on my previous client portal and makes more sense for what I am receiving and my use. It is also more affordable for a sole practitioner like myself.

I find there is mostly an intuitive, easy to use nature to this program. The colour coding and graphics make it feel friendly and professional. It feels made (mostly) for my kind of work so I don't feel I am constantly navigating clunky software or software more suited to a different profession. It has a lot of features but is straightforward and so I don't feel like I am paying for a lot I don't use or trying to make it work for me. The integration with zoom has been great. I also really like that I can track invoices and payments and use the reports function for my taxes and tracking how my business is going financially. And I like how it looks. And when you spend a lot of time a day using software that actually matters.

I have found invoicing for products a little messy to make it work well on the invoice itself and hard to set up. Integrating with my google calendar has been a little tricky because it downloads client addresses onto my google calendar which doesn't feel good for patient privacy. I would like a feature that allowed me to make non-client appointments in the calendar. At the moment I add a "busy" time and then add a note for what that is, but on my google calendar that only transfers as "not available block".

Sally
Business Owner in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

A wonderful Australian product and service based business

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: The service has been exceptional. When I have recommended Splose to friends, most of them have also signed on - it's a no brainer, this is an exceptional product!

I love that this is a local product, I feel good about supporting my peers

I don't like that the software doesn't integrate with my apple calendar, I have to double handle my diaries - hopefully soon they will integrate allowing more ease in my scheduling!

Clifton
Counsellor in Australien

Splose - highly recommended

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Fantastic experience. Customer service are responsive and open to the needs of their own clients. I love knowing my client information is safe and secure. As a small business owner, Splose allows me to keep confidential information, schedule appointments, manage invoicing and payments and much much more all in one place.

Intuitive software that is regularly updated with even better, easier to use features. Customisable forms that are easy to develop and send to clients, create letters, and other templates including record keeping. Banking industry level of security with servers located in Australia, to protect confidential records to the utmost ability within Australian privacy regulations. Clean look, sensible layout, I love the dashboard to check in and see where everything is at throughout the day.

Nothing. I've used many client management software systems previously, and this is the best I've come across.

Allira
Director and Speech Pathologist in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

SPLOSE is well worth the cost

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I really like that it integrates seamlessly with other software such as xero, medipass and zoom.

I really like how simple and easy to use this software is. I can train staff in less than an hour. Everything about it makes running a business much easier and it makes more time for me to see more clients.

SPLOSE is constantly evolving and improving. So it is not really a con. Anything that we recommend, we find our feedback is taken onboard by the development team.

Jackie
Owner in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Splose is perfect for allied health practitioners.

Kommentare: I joined Splose very early, and so have seen many changes. The overall experience has been excellent. Excellent support and customer assistance, timely notifications as a user, reasonable costs. It seems to capture the market well. It has an excellent booking and calendar system, but so much more than that, with soap notes, reminders, customisable forms, integration with other apps and so much more. Perfect for the allied health market.

It had everything I needed. Customer management, bookings, reminder emails and SMS, and most importantly, clinical notes and record keeping.

My least liked feature is that the back end is still a little clunky, but I know that they're working on that and it will improve with a little more time.

Tess
Private Practitioner in Australien
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Would never go back to how I use to run my practice!!

Kommentare: Brilliant!

I can rest easy - everything I need to run my busy practice in one place and at my fingertips. It’s Aussie health friendly, as are the support team.

There are always glitches as digital worlds grow and refine - they are minor inconveniences in the aim of getting better services.

Rebekah
Director in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A software that is growing with my practice

I love the cases function - can set it up to manage cases, this was what first attracted me to the software. The Splose team are responsive to requests and continue to develop the product in response to feedback. I like the custom notes I can make and the body charts are excellent as well. Two-way Xero integration. Integrates with various apps including Lantern Pay, Stripe and Mail chimp.

Sometimes the features I like aren't quite there but are in other software simply because it is a younger software. However they are continuing to develop in response to feedback and are a responsive team which I really like.

Kyleigh
Speech Pathologist in Australien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

The best I’ve ever used!

Kommentare: Intuitive, modern, and easy to use!

Everything had worked seamlessly for me and I appreciate the ease in which my clients can fill in documents and provide theirs just using their phones. Paperwork is no one’s friend and Splose minimises paper work as well as actual paper! I don’t handle any paper reports anymore.

Scheduling - sometimes I’ll pick the wrong option from the drop down and I can’t undo the action (say if I’ve scheduled a client in for 12 sessions, it will email them the paperwork 12 times if I’ve picked the wrong option).

Shelley

Splose - great product

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I’d highly recommend Splose. I moved from another product in the early days to join Splose as it had a lot of what I needed. And the features that it didn’t, the developers worked on releasing.

The software is easy to use and has all the functions that I needed to run a worry free small business. The product has grown so much over the past 12 months, that it has become a great asset to my business. The online bookings, emails and sms confirmation and reminders and the integrated hiccaps and card payments are all integral functions for me. The set up amd launch of this product was also simple to do.

I’d love to see a waitlist feature, although I believe this in in development. I don’t like how we have to pay extra for the two way sms. I’d love this feature but adding this makes the product too expensive for me being a part time small business.

Nick
CEO in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

User friendly allied Health software

Kommentare: migration of data from old system when easy and smooth, customer support is excellent and very customer focused. Overall we have had a great experience with Splose compared to previous software.

integrates well with Xero and other software programs, great reporting and very user friendly.

multi clinic groups still needs some development to integrate all programs.

Jordan

Fantastic Health Practitioner Software

Kommentare: Great product and customer service - the Splose administrators are always willing to help when you send them a message and are responsive to feedback

Splose runs very smoothly with ease of access and takes care of all your needs as a practitioner - it’s like your own personal receptionist! Fully customisable bookings, text reminder messages for your clients, billing, clinical notes and can be integrated with other softwares such as Xero

Once a clinical note has been entered it seems there is no way of modifying it or entering any additional information.

Michelle
Health Practitioner in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

As a sole trader in the health industry this product saves me time

Kommentare: My overall experience is very positive

I struggle with a lot of technology things but when it came to setting up Splose for my business i was able to do it myself and customize it. The team were very patient and helpful. I love the product and has everything i need for my business

Nothing really most of my issues have been user issues hahahah

Kim
Speech Pathologist in Australien

A great Allied Health Client Management Software solution

Kommentare: I've been very pleased with my decision to switch to splose. The team is incredibly responsive and the actual product suits my needs better than any other I have tried (which is several)

It's intuitive to use, able to be very personalised and the customer support is exceptional

The billing structure is simple and upfront which is great, but doesn't have adjustments for types of employees (e.g. ones that do 80 appointments per month vs 1 appointment per month). I'd also love to see a waitlist function - but i believe this is coming.

Ashleigh
Speech pathologist in Australien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Splose

Kommentare: Great to use for a sole trader in the health field. Used to be very responsive to messages and quick to help, now less responsive

Easy to use, easy to set up, use daily and nil major issues

Would be good to be able to easily create service agreements, a bit difficult to edit layout of invoices, can be difficult to set up forms initially, would be good t be able to delete multiple files at once