Über Parsio

Automatisieren Sie die Datenextraktion und -eingabe aus Ihren E-Mails, PDFs und anderen Dateien (PDF, HTML, Excel, CSV)

Erfahre mehr über Parsio

The "mailbox" interface is very well designed and easy to use. Being able to upload documents via email is useful, the OCR works well, the methods for retrieving the parsed data also work really well.

Some settings are a bit unclear to the untrained eye, such as the table options.

Bewertungen zu Parsio

Parsio hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 120 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Parsio bereits verwendet?

arezoo
arezoo
Writer and poet in Frankreich
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Mining success

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I have worked with this product a lot and I am still working with it and using it. Use it and you will understand what I am saying.

I was very surprised how easily I was able to extract the data I needed, I highly recommend this product to anyone who has extraction problems please help yourself This product is very cheap if you compare it with other products

In my opinion, it doesn't have any disadvantages, if it did, I didn't see it, because I used its advantages a lot

frederick
hr in USA

ID Data extraction

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I was extracting data from ID photos that i had extremely quick. it allowed me extract the data to a excel worksheet. The help documentation was extremely helpful.

not much that i didnt dislike if they would have given more free trial credit to further try everything out would have been nice,

Steve
CEO in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Reads Data - Predatory Billing - AVOID!

2,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Reads data well and served the purpose I needed it for, however, with respects to billing, they keep charging my card every month even though I've canceled numerous times, and have attempted to contact support only to be ignored. Very frustrating. Save yourself the hassle and avoid.

Reads and maps data well, connect multiple sources

Predatory billing - I've not been able to cancel and they keep charging my card. Customer support has ignored me, and when I cancel inside platform, it turns itself back and they charge me another month. Very frustrating. Save yourself the hassle and avoid this company.

Antwort von Parsio.io

vor 4 Wochen

Hello Steve, I appreciate your feedback. First of all, please know that you can freely upgrade or downgrade your Parsio account at any time. I’ve just reviewed our chat and email conversations with you. You inquired about downgrading your account to a Free plan, and we informed you that you should simply select the Trial plan and disable email auto-forwarding. It appears that you did not cancel your subscription, which is why you were charged for another month. Moreover, our records indicate that you continued using your Parsio account, sending and parsing emails before requesting a refund. Don’t hesitate to contact our support team should you have any additional feedback or questions.

Jacques
Manager in Portugal
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very impressive parsing capabilities

Kommentare: Parsio is very reliable and accurate, a go-to tool for parsing documents.

What we are most impressed with is it's OCR precision with even poor quality scanned documents and handwritten documents. Also, it's integration with other Apps, such as Google Sheets, is very easy to set up.

The navigation in the user interface could be better.

Abhilash
CTO in Indien
Logistik & Lieferkette, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic ease of development and accuracy

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

1. Easy setup along with sandbox 2. Very accurate extraction of data 3. Integrations allow you to build some simple flows

1. Some features like which pages to pick out of the file can help reduce costs 2. More billing plan options

Ning
Manager in Irland

Good OCR AI text extract

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I like the simple interface, pricing is good compared to others and the text extract is accurate.

i liked it quite a lot i actually dont have anything not like about it.

Ozan
Ceo in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good app for automation and data extraction

Kommentare: Good experience overall I'm definitely satisfied

Very helpful with data extraction and marketing

Not much. Has many strengths and will continue to use for my company

Saim Oğulcan
SEO Specialist in Türkei
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Automating Mail Responses

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

So easy to create an account and get started, I specifically used Parsio with Zapier to automate HARO Responses, which is super valuable when compared to the price.

The cost of using Parsio is acceptable for companies but I'd say it is a bit much for freelancers myself.

Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

New user review

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

I’m hoping to use it to extract data from invoices and organize into a spreadsheet. I haven’t used it enough yet to know what I like the most.

Haven’t used it enough yet to know but I imagine the initial set up is probably the most time-consuming part and understanding how to get what you want out of it.

Christophe
Christophe
Manager in Irland
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Productivity in routine processes

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Simplicity of setting up documents so that you can extract data and process without extraction errors

So far I haven't found anything I didn't like.

Chevy
Senior Revenue Analyst in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Chevy's Review

What I liked most about Parsio is its powerful and versatile web data extraction capabilities. The ability to extract various types of data, such as text, images, links, and tables, with ease was highly impactful for my business needs. The product is incredibly user-friendly, with an intuitive interface and comprehensive documentation, making it easy to use even for those with limited technical expertise. Integrating Parsio into our existing business process was seamless, thanks to its well-documented API and flexible integration options, ensuring a smooth workflow and enhancing our data-driven decision-making.

While Parsio is an excellent web data extraction tool, one aspect I found challenging was dealing with websites that heavily rely on complex JavaScript rendering. In some cases, extracting data from such websites required additional configuration and troubleshooting. Additionally, while Parsio offers a wide range of extraction options, I felt that certain advanced features, such as handling CAPTCHA or solving complex login scenarios, could be further developed to enhance its capabilities. Nonetheless, these minor limitations do not outweigh the overall positive experience and effectiveness of Parsio in web data extraction.

Duy
Duy
Co-Founder in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Quickly becoming a vital cog in our system

I've been using a few email parser tools, but Parsio is one of the easiest to use right out of the box. The video documentation is also helpful.

I'm waiting for the team to release their complete guide to the HARO extraction workflow (it was shared, but I'm still not sure how to filter & automate after the data is parsed).

Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Parsio saves time and $$$

Parsio was easy to use. Especially as a smooth brain operator like me.

I had to connect zapier to get my parsio data into slack. If this was direct, it would save a step, but not that big of a deal.

Julien
CTO in Frankreich
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good parsing/data extraction solution

Easy to use and made for developers. The API integration is well documented. The out-of-the-box models for AI extraction are quite nice.

nothing so far, we have not been using it for long

Lamini
Partner in USA

Excellent service

All featured are incredible and I recommend

No cons found when streamlinong this soultion into my business

Linda
IT Systems Analyst in USA
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A nice little way to step in to AI without the high price tag of Microsoft AI builder

We came across this as we were looking for alternatives to AI Builder because we are not that even the entry level of documents to make the price tag of $500 a month pay. This helps us extract data from pdf documents to use elsewhere.

Wish it had a direct Power Automate connection even if premium.

Stephen
Stephen
Head of Engineering in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Capable general purpose PDF parser

It was pretty easy to get started using Parsio. I also liked that their plans allow us to easily test out the capabilities before purchasing them. I also liked how it had a GPT powered parser.

As a PDF parser, it is general purpose so your mileage will depend on your PDF. I didn't find any of the existing models that were able to parse my particular PDF in the way I needed.

Henry
CEO in Südafrika
Öl & Energie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Parsio review South Africa

Kommentare: So far, it's been a good experience. We've had no problems and were able to use the software as intended to extract data from documents.

We like the fact that we can put in a lot of documents and extract only the information that is often hidden within any such document

Not that I have observed that far, but I'm still busy evaluating the software

Jon
CEO in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Parsio - The only alternative to Monarch and other Parsing tools

Kommentare: Outstanding customer service

Parsio is very fairly priced compared to the competition and it is available for immediate signup and use. Customer service is outstanding.

First-time use can be a little confusing, but very easy once you get the hang of it. That being said, their customer service helps with every step of the process.

Ben
Ben
President in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing tool for Gathering Data

Kommentare: Parsio is an amazing way to get data out of emails and into something useful.

Parsio is a great tool for collecting data from my email. I don't have to worry about collecting data myself and getting it into a spreadsheet so I can share it with my team. Parsio is very easy to set up and they have great customer service, so I never have to worry about the product not working properly.

A few glitches here and there; missing a few key features like OCR, but they're working on it or on the way!

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Parsio user review

Kommentare: I am super happy using the tool and recommend it to anyone

Product was easy to use with rich data mapping features and easy to integrate with several utter business applications

I found data mapping not intuitive enough

Jordam
Sr Acquisition Manager in Kanada
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Overview of Parsio

The details in data extraction was impressive.

The sorting of this detailed data was not the easiest to mitigate.

matthieu
Manager in Italien
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Kommentare: Very good and smooth

Very easy to use - competent staff- and competitve price

Nothing to say- At the moment everything is fine

AKSHAY
ARCS in Indien
Staatsverwaltung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Good application

Kommentare: Good experience with free trial and hope it continues that way.

Easy access is there and easy user interface

Paywall is bit high and can be further reduced.

Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Best parser paired with zapier

Accurate parsing without programming skills

None so far but it would be nice to have more features