Über PencilPay

Increase efficiency by automating your wholesale account applications, trading terms and payments in one place.

Erfahre mehr über PencilPay

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu PencilPay

5,0
5,0

PencilPay hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 4 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Länder

Länder

Nutzung

Hast du PencilPay bereits verwendet?

Chequita A.
Administration Manager in Australien
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great for on boarding

Kommentare: In this industry we tend to have new customers want to make a booking on just a name and number on the fly. With Pencil, it has been good to direct customers to the link on our website to complete the on boarding form. We have also been able to email the link that has been then forwarded to the correct person so we can gather critical information of who is to pay the bill. Many customers enjoy the convenience of hitting the pay button embedded in our Xero invoices making payment quick and easy.

Pencil has made our on boarding process much easier and more efficient. Information about our account contacts, directors and other company information, including payment details are all safely collected and stored for our records. We can run credit checks on new company customers and process account applications with ease. For me, the support I have received from the Pencil team has been second to none. Their response time has been awesome and they have been a pleasure to work with.

Not all customers welcome a digital platform like Pencil and don't want to use it. If there are any technical issues, customers can become quickly impatient. Not a problem with the software, but a reality we have experienced. I am still learning how the program can be used best in the context of our company, however, I would like to see more fields populated in Xero from the data entered in Pencil by the customer. Maybe this could be set up to fill only blank fields in Xero such as the ABN and credit limits for example.

Nate F.
Managing Director in Australien
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

It's easy, quick and saves time!

Kommentare: Very happy and would highly recommend.

it integrates into our back end systems and saves so much manual entry time. I authorise and invoice and in no time at all, its processed, paid and in our accounting system.

The learning process was a little to get my head around, but not ultra difficult. The guys were where every step of the way answering any questions that I had and helping sort out any issues.

David C.
Cofounder & CEO in Australien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Pencil is fantastic

Kommentare: Overall we're very happy. PencilPay has simplified a complex process and allowed us to focus on our business.

Integration with our existing systems, and the support from Pencil was superb

Our unique model created challenges with reconciling PencilPay with our accounts system. This required deeper diving with our accountants.

Kiritea T.
Sales Administrator in Australien
Essen & Trinken, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Thanks Pencil Team!

Pencil's ability to link our inventory software with our invoicing software has saved masses of time and stress! [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] were both really hands on with our set up and have been very prompt and helpful with any queries.

If I had to nit-pick I would love the ability to remove old payees from accounts, but really only necessary for nervous nellies such as myself.