Über Hailey HR

Ein Ort für alle HR-Prozesse. Mit einer Nutzererfahrung und Klarheit, die dein Kollegium begeistern wird.

Erfahre mehr über Hailey HR

We were unsure at start beacuse Hailey are quite new on the market and many functions that wasn't launched yet.

Bewertungen zu Hailey HR

5,0

Hailey HR hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 10 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Hailey HR bereits verwendet?

Alexandra
HR-generalist/Recruiter in Schweden
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very good HR-system and simple to use

Kommentare: Easy to integrate and transfer all of our employees. Easy to set-up. As soon as I have any problem, small or big, I always get really fast help from their customer service, which is very pleasing. I have had a really nice overall experience with Hailey from the start. Nothing to complain about really. They are continutosly growing and releasing new features and updates. One thing that is something extra about them is their "newsletter" that you get every other 2-3 weeks, when they are finished with a spring. Here you can read about all new updates and new features. Always fun to read those!

What I like the most is the simplicity of the system. It has a nice, clean and bright design. It's logical. And almost most important, it's easy for new employees to get their tasks during their onboarding. And I get notifications and tasks regarding preboarding & onboarding (and other workflows that I have set-up), so I don't miss anything.

Nothing to complain about really. Since they are a scale-up saas-company it's understandable that not 100% of all features are released YET. But I know that their is more great things to come! I work in the system almost on a daily basis, and I manage just fine. So the only "bad" thing is that it's not 100% finished. And the one that waits and have patience.... :)

Antwort von Hailey HR

Hi Alexandra, Thank you for your review! We are so happy and proud to read your kind words - it's a pleasure to share with the team :) I really like the product update emails as well - it's a great way to keep up with new functionality. /Henrik

Linnea
HR Manager in Schweden
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Review for Hailey HR

Kommentare: Hailey HR understand our needs for a HR-system. It's userfriendly and not only digitized but also automated. The Customer Sucess team are extraordinary!

We chose Hailey as our HR system for their usability, automated workflows, digitized signatures and a good overview of our employees' data.

Antwort von Hailey HR

Hi Linnea, Thank you for your review! We're so happy we match your needs and that you find our platform user friendly. I'll let our Customer Success team know how much you appreciate them :) /Henrik

Sofie
Recruitment manager in Schweden
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Hailey HR - a new platform for flexible HR-processes

Kommentare: The benefits of using Hailey is to keep track of all the information regarding employees, onboarding, offboarding, salary and so on.

The product is easy to use in terms of workflows and dedicating tasks and responsibilities to other collegues. It's a great platform to keep track of history, salary, dates and more regarding your employee.

Differentiate between departments and roles in the system so workflows can be more efficient

Antwort von Hailey HR

Hi Sofie, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our platform and share your feedback! We're happy you enjoy the Hailey experience of working with all employee data in one place! We're always working on small and large improvements for all parts of the platform. I know that our product team is working on adding more workflow options - and what you describe is definitely in consideration. We'll tell you through our product updates or personal outreach when this is available :) Take care! Henrik

Anette
Interim HR Business Partner in Schweden
Textilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Hailey - the system I want to use

Hailey is a user-friendly system that automates all HR activities, you do not have to use emails and remind managers of various activities such as signing employment contracts, approve new salary, employee surveys, vacation planning, etc. Very useful when you have employees in different legal units in different countries. In addition, from an HR perspective, I can follow how far a process has come, if it is a manager who is stuck, I know when to help. Employees can access to their own personnel file, apply for leave and find all internal contact information. Incredibly flexible system. In a short time, work environment activities to correct employment contracts have been created and signed digitally. In addition, HR key figures are presented automatically.But best of all, I get quick and amazing personal help from Hailey's support when I need it.

The system is updated frequently, as it is under development, which means that I need to spend time learning the system's news. Sometimes there are updates every month.I need to spend time creating company-specific templates.To integrate with our Payroll partner, I need to send an output file, manually, from Hailey at an exact time.

Linn
CPO in Schweden
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great and easy-to-use all-in-one HR software!

Kommentare: My overall experience with HaileyHR is just really great!

That it gathers all information about employees in one place. For example, notice periods, salary, documents, contact information, date of employment, etc. etc. It simplifies everything administratively regarding recruitment as it is possible to create, send and sign contracts via Hailey. It makes preboarding and new employee onboarding a lot easier because it is possible to set up automated flows in Hailey that creates tasks at the right time to the right person. These flows can also be set up for offboarding or when a colleague goes from probationary employment to a permanent employment. It can easily be integrated with both slack and our intranet. Another great pro is the service! We always get quick answers when we have questions and help with setting up and adjusting things when needed.

It would be nice to be able to customize some sections a bit more (Job General Section). It would also be nice with a more developed integration with slack.

Antwort von Hailey HR

Hi Linn, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Hailey! We're delighted to hear about how you're using our workflows and that your experience with our CS team has been great. A deeper integration with Slack is being developed right now (spring 2022) - so be sure to read our product updates in the near future. I'll pass on your feedback to my colleagues in product development. /Henrik

Pernilla
Head of HR in Schweden
Vermögensverwaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: We are very happy with our choice of Hailey and we researched many systems before deciding and we have no regrets. We are grateful for the nice, accessible and very helpful staff.

Safer to have all HR documentation gathered in one place. Easy to use, nice layout. Very nice service and they develop the system continuously. Responsive to requests and solution-oriented.

It's a fairly young company and some features are missing, but they're constantly working on improvements so we're not worried.

Antwort von Hailey HR

Hi Pernilla, Thank you for taking the time to review Hailey. We're so glad you find Hailey useful and that our Customer Success team has been more helpful than you could imagine. I'll pass your kind words on to the team! Take care, Henrik

Hanna
HR Manager in Schweden
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Modern and user friendly HR-system

Kommentare: Hailey HR is a user friendly system that makes things easier in our everyday work. The support team has been amazing during the onboarding and afterwards and they are very open to feedback and ideas of improvements.

I really like the simple design of Hailey HR. It's easy to get an overview of groups of employees as well as individuals. The managers can find information about their employees in one place and the employees gets more transparency on what data that is collected by the company.

Since Hailey HR is still a young software, there are functions that are still not in place or have not been fully tested with users.

Antwort von Hailey HR

Hi Hanna, thanks for reviewing Hailey! We're really happy you find Hailey user friendly and that it helps you in you day-to-day. I will pass your feedback on to our team :) Have a nice day! Henrik

Jakob
HR Coordinator in Schweden
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Hailey HR

Very easy to implement and a intuitive design.

No folder/sorting system for document in the company page. Not possible to make paragraph break/hard return in the text in the Q/A Would like some kind of checklist-function, so a manager can get an overview of a task and check the box for completed tasks.

Antwort von Hailey HR

Hi Jakob, Thank you for your review, it sounds like you got started quickly - which is great to hear! I've spoken to our product owner, and we have two of your mentioned items in the backlog - so hopefully these things will be added soon. We'd love to discuss your input about tasks/checklists some more. Please reach out to us at hello@haileyhr.com and we'll make sure we understand your thoughts around checklists/tasks. Update: 2/3 features are now live in the platform! Take care! /Henrik

Max
CEO in Schweden
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Super helpful for managing employees!

Onboarding of new employees and feedback for current staff.

I'm still waiting for the updated integration with fortnox (payroll) so that my employees can time report and do everything directly in Hailey. I hear this is coming soon tough.

Antwort von Hailey HR

Hi Max, Thank you for your review and your kind words! We're happy that you're happy with the onboarding and feedback functionality. I'll pass your feedback about integrations on to our product team. /Henrik

Jenny
HR-chef in Schweden
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Responsive support and user friendly system

Kommentare: I am very satisfied with both the product and the support team which is very important. I also find the system quite flexible.

Hailey feels modern and is very user friendly. The support team is always easy to reach and responsive to feedback.

Since its a new system all parts modules are not in place yet, but on the other hand the speed in introducing new modules is quite rapid.

Antwort von Hailey HR

Hi Jenny, thank you for reviewing Hailey! Will pass your feedback on to our team :) Take care! Henrik