Über Anima

Anima ist eine Design-to-Code-Plattform. Die Plattform lässt sich in Figma, Adobe XD und Sketch integrieren. Die Plattform konvertiert deine Designs in React, HTML und Vue.

Erfahre mehr über Anima

The easy integration with Figma because I use figma extensively, The export options react, vue, html with styling.

Anima may/should add unit tests to the generated code (we may have missed it though). Anima may/should provide a cloud based IDE for peer coding.

Bewertungen zu Anima

3,8
3,7
4,0

Anima hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 16 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Anima bereits verwendet?

Paul B.
Paul B.
Branding Specialist | Speaker in Schweiz

Strong

Anima is a very powerful pluggin that combined with adobe XD, figma or others will allow designers who don't know how to code to create their own website

A bit expensive for my taste and the animations are not always very accurate

letzten Monat

Hey Paul, thanks for the review! It's great to see that you are getting real value from Anima. Be sure to keep an eye out for the new things we have coming up very soon. Happy designing, team Anima <3

Etienne L.
full stack dev in Frankreich
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Great tool for prototyping frontend apps

Kommentare: Experience with Anima was mind-blowing, we have reconsidered our approach to prototyping. We have developed new business opportunities with limited cost thanks to this product. We believe more and more coding languages support are to be expected. This is the kind of tool we wish to have internally and possibly choose to customize with machine learning model or even simply a specific framework snippets. Unfortunately even with all the new possibilities offered by Anima, we have experienced resistance to the change. So maybe we didn't communicate well enough to the team how Anima can provide solid time saving value added proposition to our frontend development workflow. We believe this kind of assistive-tech-tool is going to be almost mandatory in the near future.

Anima integration with Fygma is a very fluid workflow, even we the free product we knew what to expect. Using the paid product was easy and useful. The UI/UX is good.

Regarding the code language available, we've found it was too limited for our use-case, we have decided to switch to React with TypeScript support, which has a notoriously hard liftoff phase. At the end we ran out of time partly because of this. Anima should/could provide a low-code view of the generated code, because sometimes it's too long. We would have hoped for faster conversion of the anima project (only page/feature per page at the moment of testing ) Anima may/should add unit tests to the generated code (we may have missed it though) Anima may/should provide a cloud based IDE for peer coding

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Balsamiq

Warum Anima gewählt wurde: We ran out of time and we needed to have a working prototype asap. Also having an integration with VS code was handy.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Dash

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Anima: Integration with Fygma

vor 4 Monaten

Hey there Etienne, We're psyched to see you're getting the most out of Anima and enjoying your experience! We are constantly working on adding new things and improving Anima. Watch this space we have some cool things coming up! Team Anima <3

Leszek K.
Menswear Designer in UK
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

I dont know the potential of Anima

Kommentare: I started using Sketch and found out that I need Anima to upload my website. Apart from that, I know that I can use it to collaborate with team (if I had one) other than that I've never really taken the time to learn what else it can do as sometimes the way you try to educate your users is maybe too quick (like a lot of modern programs which show these short videos that bang and whoosh a lot but finding out what I need to do is so difficult or not interesting)

You press a button and it uploads your website for you.

I don't really know what it does apart from upload my software.

vor 6 Monaten

Hey Leszek, thanks for the review! Anima is a design-to-code platform that lets designers create fully responsive prototypes from Figma, Adobe XD and Sketch, and eases the handoff to developers by automatically translating the design into developer-friendly HTML, Vue, and React code. If you need any support to use Anima you can either reach out to support@animaapp.com or reach out in the chat on the Anima platform. Our support reps should get back to you within 1-2 business days. Happy designing

Chantelle V.
Owner in Australien

Chanty

Kommentare: It is a new platform for me and is working well. Clear to work out. I have had incredible support help from Shira, she has been the best support I have received today. Going the extra mile to explain to me and has been patient and exceptionally helpful. First class on her behalf.

Easy, clear and straight forward. The support help I have received from Shira has been incredible. I like that the code is easy accessible and easily exported.

I find plugins sometimes dont work especially on the Figma side. I did get stuck in finding my way around the platform.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: WorkflowMax

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Anima: It was the only platform that seemed to export code in 3 different languages that appeared straight forward to do so. I had looked at Workflow but Anima worked with Figma and that made sense.

letzten Monat

Hey Chantelle thanks for the review! We're super pleased to see that you're finding Anima helpful you and even happier to hear that you're having a great experience with customer support. We're here if you need anything more. Team Anima <3

Shannon W.
Lead Designer in UK

Helping to bring our designs to life...

Kommentare: We've had a lot of fun learning the software and are continuing to try new things and figure out how best to integrate it into our workflow. It's also enabling us to challenge our current workflow too. The support team have been particularly reactive and helpful, which is really appreciated!

The responsive tools are great and the ability to build in certain functions such as text input, interactions, video etc. has helped us bring our designs to life and present them to our clients.

The comments feature definitely needs improvement and the software has been prone to crashing for us when syncing updates to projects.

vor 5 Monaten

Hi Shannon, thank you so much for taking the time to review us! The syncing time has been under our radar and we improved it A LOT over the past few weeks. Make sure you get the latest version of the plugin to enjoy the fast syncing! Happy designing! Team Anima

Deepak C.
Product Manager in Indien

How we can beat market ?

Kommentare: I got to know about the product via Digital Marketing and watch some tutorials on it but it is like teeth of elephant.

For a static page, it is cool. But not working properly, like alignment and all. Which is extremely important.

It is not responsive like web flow. As I mentioned above is very important. It is smooth but output is not same.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Webflow

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Anima: Whatever you are claiming they are also claiming but in the same situation result is different. We need to buy that product, unfortunately faangx.com

vor 4 Monaten

Hi there Deepak, thanks for the review! Anima allows you to build responsive code-based prototypes from your design tool. We are sad to hear that you had trouble getting this result. Can you please reach out to support@animaapp.com or on the chat in the Anima platform? We want to help solve this issue for you. Happy designing!

Rebekah L.
Student in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Great to publish a website!

Kommentare: I really like Anima that enabled me to publish the website really quickly.

It was amazing to publish the figma file into website without any coding.

Sometimes the plugin was too slow to use.

letzten Monat

Hey Rebekah, pleased to see you're enjoying Anima and that it is helping you publish your website easily! Happy designing! Team Anima <3

Angga R.
Product Manager in Indonesien
E-Learning, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Better Design Handoff

Kommentare: We were always working with new product that come from great ideas, we need save more time in order to validate the ideas, and it was super great that Anima can help us to achieve that.

The breakpoint feature was great so that we can easily to customize our responsive design without learning and using media query (manually) like we used to do.

Everything I need has been covering up with Anima.

vor 4 Monaten

Hey Angga, we're psyched to see you're getting the most out of Anima and enjoying your experience! We are constantly working on adding new things and improving Anima. Watch this space we have some cool things coming up! Team Anima <3

Caio C.
Product Designer in Brasilien

Anima is a interesting alternative to build websites using figma

Kommentare: Anima is great a very interesting tool!

Anima is great for prototyping fast using design tools like figma. It allows you to export the design into working code which makes your process of development faster.

It still has some limitations so it best for prototypes and not real projects you want to deliver to a lot of clients but it is nice for quick prototyping and building mvps

letzten Monat

Hey Caio, thanks for taking the time to review Anima. We're super pleased to see Anima is helping your development process speed up (that's the goal!). Stay tuned for more neat features coming soon; we're here if you need anything. Team Anima <3

Julia L.
UX designer in Frankreich
Sportartikel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Overall good but could be even better with some new feature

Kommentare: the experience is good even if the product is not mandatory to achieve good prototype

The fact that you can create a responsive prototype for your project

The usage is note really intuitive with Figma and the fact that you can't use variant is really to bad it would be a killer feature

vor 4 Monaten

Hey Julia, thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We are constantly working on improving Anima and helping our users get the most out of the platform. We appreciate your feedback! Happy designing! Team Anima <3

Eden A.
Computer Science Student in Israel

Usage of Anima as part of an educational project

Kommentare: The overall experience was great. We tried different applications of code generating for UI components and Anima was the best one, so that's the application we eventually decided to use for our purposes.

It's very easy and intuitive to use, even for users that are not part of the high tech industry. The interface is very friendly and explanatory.

Sometimes the UI stuck and the connection between different components wasn't defined well but it was solved when we tried to connect the components once again.

vor 5 Monaten

Hi Eden, We're happy to hear you're enjoying Anima and pleased to hear that after trying again you were able to connect the components. If you need any help or support, our customer success team is here for you. You can reach out either via chat on the Anima platform or by email at support@animaapp.com. Happy coding! Team Anima

Arsh A.
Student in Indien
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Arsh' Review

The UI is sometimes a little bit complicated

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Arsh, thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We're excited to see you're enjoying using Anima. We are constantly working on improving Anima and helping our users get the most out of the platform. We appreciate your feedback! Happy designing! Team Anima <3

Founder in USA
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Okay if what you need is basic!

Kommentare: Found Anima in a pinch and aimed to use this to translate frontend designs. Ultimately, the result needed too much customization.

Was excited about the prospect of this product but found that it was very rudimentary code that still needed a lot of customizations

I felt the code could have been better written for a wider use of applications

vor 4 Monaten

Hey there, thanks so much for the feedback, we're constantly working to improve our code quality and stay up to date with the latest trends, so we hope you'll try out Anima again in the future!

Geoffrey L.
Crew Member in Indien

Figma Design to HTML,CSS Software Review

Kommentare: Overall, the product didn't meet my expectations.

The software is easy to use, and it converts Figma Designs to Code.

I feel, the software is still not intelligent enough to make websites for various displays. Also, active sync is not available.

vor 4 Monaten

Hey Geoffrey, thanks for taking the time to review Anima, and thank you for your feedback! We're constantly working to improve our code quality and stay up to date with the latest trends, so we hope you'll try out Anima again in the future!

Fakaradin F.
Software Engineer in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Great product

Easy to use Impactful features Flexible Effect in the job it does A jack of all trades type of software Great user interface

Some features arent straight forward User interface can be at sometimes confusing Need more beginner friendly interface for new users

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Fakaradin, thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We're excited to see you're enjoying using Anima. We are constantly working on improving Anima and helping our users get the most out of the platform. We appreciate your feedback! Happy designing! Team Anima <3

Stephen C.
Web Designer in Frankreich
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Useful but limitations

Kommentare: Useful, quick and dirty web mockups but too clumsy and inaccurate to be able to design a full website using this software. So a useful process tool but not for the final design.

It allowed me to show others some quick and rough web design ideas which could be shared on a mockup web page.

It is does not convert everything and still requires some hand tweaking--but because I did not create the HTML, this is more difficult than if I had started from scratch.

letzten Monat

Hi Stephen, thank you for taking the time to review Anima. We're pleased to see that you are finding our tool useful. We are constantly working on adding new things and improving Anima and we've got some great new things coming up that we're sure you will enjoy! Team Anima <3