Über Texta.ai

Erhalte professionelle Blog-Artikel in Sekundenschnelle. Herausragendes Langforminhalts-KI-Copywriting-Tool.

Erfahre mehr über Texta.ai

I also integrated it with my existing business processes quite easily.

Despite very specific and specific descriptions; topic contexts are still bad. I have faith that it will improve in time; but this one gets a poor grade from me for general use.

Bewertungen zu Texta.ai

Texta.ai hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 344 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Texta.ai bereits verwendet?

Sabina
Sabina
Schriftsteller in Deutschland
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Hilfreiches Tool für die Texterstellung

Kommentare: Insgesamt finde ich die Zeitersparnis top, ebenfalls die SEO Optimierung und die integrierte Plagiatsprüfung bzw, dass die Texte bereits plagiatsfrei erstellt werden. Dennoch muss man den Text genau prüfen, um ganz sicher zu gehen. Insgesamt bin ich mit dem Texta.ai zufrieden.

Zuerst war ich als Schriftsteller skeptisch. Aber es ist wichtig, mit der Zeit und Entwicklungen mitzugehen. Gut gefällt mir an Texta.ai, dass ich viel weniger Zeit für Social Media und Blogbeiträge investieren muss, um gute Texte zu verfassen. Hier gebe ich einige Schlagwörter ein und zack, kommt ein Text, der auch noch SEO optimiert und plagiatsfrei ist. Natürlich gehe ich den Text noch genau durch und ändere Passagen. Das sollte man unbedingt tun.

Was die Texte angeht, ist es auf jedenfall noch ausbaufähig. Man muss dennoch genau prüfen, was da zusammengestellt wurde.

Greg
Greg
Internet Consultant in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

You'll Never Have Writer's Block

Kommentare: I was able to produce a decent article this morning in about 10 minutes. I won't say the output from Texta is cut-and-paste-able but it is not bad and you could possibly get away with doing that (though not recommended). Overall Texta is as good as it gets for our purposes.

Texta gets you content. That's it's job! We take that content and then edit. Don't expect to use any AI output without edits. But you will definitely produce more good quality content if your using something like Texta to help you.

So far, we're happy with how it's working! The only thing we wish we could do is constrain the content subject matter more to our liking. Perhaps we are not feeding the engine with the right information. This is not a complaint about Texta though... it's a general AI complaint.

Alfredo
Alfredo
CTO - Tech lead in Italien
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Any text in 5 minute

With thee last update this tool make a leap forward to a sector that has become full of tool that don't have so much power and feature as this tool, because You can find whatever You need for an online business

There are some limitation of languages side because not always You can choose thee output languages for Your text

Charlie
IT Manager in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Why Texta.ai Is The Best

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

The tool makes social media marketing easy It has content marketing capabilities and has been so effective.

No serious concerns and Texta.ai has met needs.

Mahmood
Founder in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The service is definitely useless. Zero customer support. Many bugs.

Kommentare: The AI is not functioning correctly. There are a lot of errors in the content. Some parts of the content is copied exactly from other articles. It is absolutely impossible to trust the output.

Just the life time deal. I just paid for it on Appsumo as I noticed a lot of reviews on Appsumo. I am now believing that Appsumo is showing fake reviews.

It has bugs. None of support requests are answered. None of emails are replied. There is only one robot under the name of [SENSITIVE CONTENT] that sends newsletters!. They have a Facebook group and interestingly they are not even answering questions on that group!

Larry
Larry
Consultant in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Found in a flood of similar sites

Kommentare: I really lucked out. I found Texta.ai when they were super young and offered lifetime memberships. I am really happy with the service. I have not had to contact support for any reason.This site is great to have in my arsenal of tools to help me with my business.

When I was searching for an AI tool that would help me with writing, I went through a bunch of trials. Texta.ai was the winner. I really like the output of the paraphraser. It helps me stay away from too many run-on sentences.

The menu is on the side. There is no one area that shows all of the templates available. So I have to click through each subject to see the options for each subject.

Mercy
Mercy
Entrepreneur in Kenia
Design, Selbstständig

My opinion on Texta Ai

Kommentare: It's a good writing assistant. When i get the writer block , the AI gives an idea of what i can work on .

It has an easy to use dashboard and easy to understand unlike its alternatives. The content it generates so far is great and well formed.

The free trial has limited words you use. I checked the pricing plans and they measure the amount of words you can generate for the monthly plans

George
George
Content Creator in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great Software. Highly recommended.

Kommentare: I really like how easy it is to use Texta.

Love the SEO Management Feature. Every Writing Assistant must have this feature.

So far, nothing bad to say about the software.

Kim
Founder in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Lots of options for quick content creation

Kommentare: This software helps me create faster content for clients that I can apply SEO to and move their websites up on search organically.

Texta is SO easy to use. Their templates walk you through the information required for the AI to create your content, making the content quality better in the end.

I'd like to see social media templates, but I have found that I can use other templates and pull content out for the same result.

Mohamed
Mohamed
Founder in Ruanda
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Texat Ai and the SEO hypergrowth

Kommentare: Excellent

Texat Ai is a great combination of semantically valuable content with SEO optimization. The Long Form results are also of high quality. The Keyword Search Tool is super useful and saves us a lot of time researching the best keywords.

The word count is a bit of a frustration but we can upgrade once we need it

Marius
Marius
CEO in Italien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I was skeptical but changed my mind

Kommentare: I started testing the application with the usual question in my head, "Let's see if it can really do things for me!" The short and honest answer is: no. But. And in this "but" lies the reason for my positive evaluation.... If it doesn't do everything I would do, or doesn't do it the way I would do it, it doesn't mean it is useless. Far from it!As is often the case with people in my line of work, seeking out different viewpoints, fresh perspectives, and stories that are not taken for granted, is the key to success.The use of Texta.ai, especially in my context (where I need to generate content in multiple languages, constantly translating and editing it based on various idiomatic conventions, has "opened my mind to new points of view." The difference, as always, will be made by the work of those who use these systems in the right way. On the other hand, guys, there are a thousand different ways to use dynamite!I started testing the application with the usual question in my head, "Let's see if it can really do things for me!" The short and honest answer is: no. But. And in this "but" lies the reason for my positive evaluation.... If it doesn't do everything I would do, or doesn't do it the way I would do it, it doesn't mean it is useless. Far from it!As is often the case with people in my line of work, seeking out different viewpoints, fresh perspectives, and stories that are not taken for granted, is the key to success.The use of Texta, especially in my context (wher

Not expensive and very easy to use. Result are mostly usable out of the box

Some more integrations could be useful (eg: wordpress plugins etc.)

Gio
Copywriter in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Life can be easier with this blog writing buddy

I was really worried about using a tool like Texta to write content, because I'm a huge advocate for the human touch. I wanted to be able to write my own copy and have it be unique and personal, but I also wanted to get the job done quickly and easily, which is not possible. I need time to think, to craft, to re-craft, and do it all over again. Texta is a lifesaver! It's packed with features, including 50+ already-made copywriting tools that will help you create the perfect piece of content in no time at all. It's super easy to use, just describe what you want to write and press "Create," and you'll have a nice written piece of copy ready to go! I need speed, but it's not perfect. I've used Texta mostly on blog posts, and each time it gets better and better, especially with the new Article Generator 2.0. I love that it's so easy to use without sacrificing quality, so I can focus on what matters most: editing.

The search bar is definitely a feature that I miss from other writing tools. It would be nice to have that option, because it's hard to remember where all of your favorite tools are. The auto-saved texts are still buggy, so you can't retrieve them if you don't save them. That's a bit frustrating when you're working on something and then realize that you don't have any of the text anymore. Copyscape integration would be nice for something that writes mostly long-form content.

Hemanta
Assistant Professor in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

The Only AI Content Writing Tool You may rely on long form of content.

Kommentare: Texta.ai can help you save time and write better content. By using its AI-powered platform, you can easily write articles that are more engaging and valuable to your audience. Additionally, getting more traffic and engagement from Texta.ai can be a great way to boost your website's overall visibility and performance.

Texta.ai can help you save time and write better content. By using the AI content writing tool, you can quickly create high-quality, engaging content that will get your website or blog traffic up in a hurry. - You can write without stress or worry: With Texta.ai, you can focus on writing the content rather than being frustrated by the software itself. - You can use text editor choices to get the best results: With Texta.ai’s drag-and-drop text editor, you can quickly and easily create rich and engaging content.

You need to use your own ideas and writing skills along with Texta.ai for more Human-Friendly content. Sometimes, it lack content or limited contents.

Kweku
CEO in Mexiko
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for content bloggers

Kommentare: My experience has been great. I stopped paying for other tools that were expensive and do not even match the content Texta AI produces. Good job on this tool and I know this tool will keep getting better and better in the future.

I like how fast it produces content. It helps make content writing easy and this is important if you have to deal with writing more contents for clients.

Sometimes, the content it produces needs to be edited. Some of the sentences do not make sense. And I know this is an AI, so I will need to edit them a bit.

Marjan
business communication specialist in Niederlande
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, Selbstständig

Many options for different types of copywriting

Kommentare: A.I. copywriting does not replace "manual" copwriting yet, but the tools can give you a kickstart or inspiration for writing.

Texta is a great tool for different types of copywriting. From long form editor articles - likes different types of blogs, and even academic articles (haven't tried that yet, but sounds impressive), to short form copy, and tools to start up the writing process . Each writing tool is structured in such a way, that it takes you in steps through the thinking, questioning, and answering process (so you are building content in a more structured way).

Languages that are not used worldwide, are way less feeded into the A.I., and that (obviously) shows in logic of the content, reasoning, and structure in sentences, paragraphs etc.

Kate
CEO in USA
Onlinemedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing AI Writing Service

Kommentare: It does exactly what I need: it gives me great outlines for articles so I can publish more long form articles in a shorter amount of time without having to hire a writer.

I've been testing out different AI writing services now that my business is growing. Texta.ai has far exceeded every other AI writing tool I have tried thus far. And it's the cheapest! I love all the features you can do and the ability to outline your article beforehand, which some don't offer. There are mistakes and has its weaknesses of course, but for the price, this is incredible! Way better than the ones charging $60 a month and up.

When formatting, the commas and periods have spaces between sometimes which is annoying to fix and sometimes the paragraphs are not in the right place, but other than that, it is great.

Terrence
Manager in USA

Excellent Product Bundle

Kommentare: Solid, positive and very much appreciative.

I am amazed at how easy it is to generate content. I can literally use stream of consciousness input and have that repositioned into various options. The clarity and cohesiveness of the options are really amazing. I now take less time to generate content and focus more about addressing the needs of the market I am serving.

I love the various options, but perhaps a brief guided tour. There's so much to access - way more than what it appears to be. It's a bit undersold in that I bought the software for content/blog post development but had no clue about how many other wonderful elements it contained. So a bit of a tour may be great to orient one to the full features. Nice to have.

Alternative Streitbeilegung, Selbstständig

good ai

the feature that is most impactful is the citation and research

the fact that when you ask it to write a research paper it refers to the paper as a blog. that is all bad . but easily fixed..

James
Content Manager in USA
Marktforschung, Selbstständig

Great Content Generators

Kommentare: This AI is surprisingly good. It is easy to create new content, and it is so much cheaper than hiring a professional writer. The AI can produce text in any language, which is a huge advantage for any company that does business internationally.

One of the best and easiest to use. I'd be more than glad to explain how my tool can help you create quality content in seconds. There truly is no substitute for this kind of service and I hope you'll consider me a valuable asset to your business.

Wish I could create 5 articles at time. I wish could work on several projects but with the way my brain works, just forget about it man lol.

Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Texta helps you to write appriopate cotent for all your social media needs

Kommentare: With texta.ai I am able to save many hours which I spend in searching and thinking for content for the social media post for different clients

Texta.ai is the best writing tool for social media posts. I love the interface and how it automatically generates original content that is relevant to your brand.Texta.ai has helped me increase my post engagement by over 20%

In the future, I am expecting a team of texta.ai to improve the functionality by adding more customization features such as captions or descriptions for dedicated social media platforms as it is very generalized

Sanjai
SEO in Pakistan
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

i love this tool because its save my time generates original content

Kommentare: im happy with this tool nice one

very an amazing tool really nice , its help me lot

i liked all function but i use only blog post it give me lots of words blog

Mattia
Marketing in Kambodscha
Schreiben & Editieren, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of the top writing tool and Digital Ad copy

Kommentare: The AI does a great job of understanding natural language and providing relevant responses.
I use it a lot to create content for Product Pages, Press Releases, and Social Media.

Texta.ai is a great tool for creating social media promotions and can be used to create text posts, adverts, and banners for your website. It’s very easy to use and doesn’t require any training. The design is sleek and user-friendly.

I wish they would add more tools. more Ad copy and easy to use SEO tools.

Sambo
Freelancer in Nigeria
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

"I was doubtful however adjusted my perspective"

Kommentare: In general: I began testing the application with a lot of thinking in my mind, "How i check whether it can truly get things done for me!" The short and genuine response is “YES”
It's our go to tool when creating content. I like the a.i.

Ease of purpose as following a wizard. A ton of good layouts. long structure text generator and against counterfeiting checker.

Translating in different dialects, in some cases you want to change colloquial sentences (however this arrangements with interpretation and not with AI).

Thomas
CEO in USA
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Texta.ia is ok but far from perfect

The product is fairly easy to use. It can quickly write an article based on a few keywords. Since I find a lot of imperfections in the article it really becomes more of a tool for article ideas as you have to rewrite the article in most cases.

I've actually only used it a few times now because of how poorly it works for me. The product will write an article quickly based on a few keywords. The overall article itself leaves a lot to be desired. It will cite something but no link to the actual citation or if there is one it is always a 404. Ability to edit the article on the fly is clunky or non existent. The final article leaves alot to be desired and I find I ended up using it simply as a jumping off point then rewriting the article to fix all the poor construction or simply scrapping the article altogether.

Abdul Rahim
Teacher in Philippinen
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Appreciation

Kommentare: It's good

It helps me develop a deeper understanding of AI.

So far, I see this tool as helpful, maybe in the next few days, upon navigating the tool. I may leave a short and brief review about the operation of this artificial intelligence.