Über PIPE-FLO

PIPE-FLO ist ein dynamisches Systemmodellierungs- und Simulationssystem, das den gesamten Lebenszyklus eines Fluidsystems verwalten kann.

Erfahre mehr über PIPE-FLO

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu PIPE-FLO

5,0
5,0

PIPE-FLO hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 3 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du PIPE-FLO bereits verwendet?

Steven S.
President in USA
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

What a great product for fluid flow

Kommentare: We are solving modeling our systems. I must say that their customer support is unheard of. When I first purchased the product I spoke to one of their engineers and he was fantastic and extremely knowledgeable. He gave me his phone number and said to call him or anyone there if I ever needed help on the system and making it work. He gave me some hints, and said if I needed help to get the modeling started he would work through it with me. Unheard of in most engineering software. He treated me with great respect even though I am not a mechanical engineer. That alone sold me on the product. But when I started to use it, fantastic.

We are a small manufacturing company of purified water using thermo devices. We have to use heat exchangers at each of the devices, and that means a lot of piping and fluid flow. However, this is not a simple analyis because of the number of them. And eventually there might be over a hundred of these devices that we need to cool. So it is important to get the flow correct. This software allows us to do that, and move things around to see how it affects the heat exchange, flow of cooling fluids, and positioning of the piping before even building one of the systems. It also allows us to size the pumps and know what to expect for pressures and fluid flow rates, along with any storage tanks that might be needed. Without this, it is really a hit and miss trial because the calculations get too in depth to really do by hand. I guess you could do it with a spreadsheet and a lot of tears and modeling, but this makes it a simple drag and drop proposition.

This does everything I need. But I wish it was easier and less expensive to use for teams across mulitple computers for the small company.

Antwort von Revalize

vor 5 Monaten

Steven, thank you for your review! We are so thrilled that you have found both our product and customer service to exceed your expectations. We will share your feedback with our teams!

Travis B.
President in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Pipe Flo Professional

Kommentare: We have used this software to analyze several different large chilled water systems and have been able to solve operational issues with problematic systems that have been added to over time, with no consideration of the "big picture". The software helps to identify problems and incorporate solutions.

Software is easy to use and intuitive. Graphical input/output helps to visualize the system layout and also to quickly analyze results to help find input errors, as well as help understand successful results. It is easy to "see" the system operation, and quickly make adjustments to improve operational results.

Minor thing - the mouse cursor on screen does not match up with actual selection point. Also, ability to import scripts was previously a part of the software, now it is an additional cost.

Antwort von Revalize

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you for the review, Travis!

Jose gabriel H.
R&D advisor in Spanien
Essen & Trinken, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Fluid piping system understanding and design

Kommentare: It is a very useful tool for create digital twin of our Fluid Piping system that could be use in commisionig , production, maintenance and safety

It is a great tool for understanding and design any Fluid piping system It is easy to build and and evaluate any change

In order to use the Pipe Flo correctly it is very important to take the Academy courses because there is many practical recommendations . Talking about PD , Pipe Flo has a limited option to create models