Über Fiverr Workspace

Intelligente, nahtlose Freiberufler-Tools zum Erstellen, Verwalten und Erweitern deines Unternehmens vom Angebot bis zur Zahlung. Konzentriere dich auf die Arbeit, die du liebst.

Erfahre mehr über Fiverr Workspace

I can keep track of each invoice for each service my organization offers. The online payment is also great as I can bill my clients i.mmediaimmediately.

Bewertungen zu Fiverr Workspace

Fiverr Workspace hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 448 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Fiverr Workspace bereits verwendet?

Chloe
Chloe
Owner in UK
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Absolutely love this product!

Kommentare: Brilliant experience with this software. The more I use it, the more I fall in love with it. It has significantly reduced the time I spent working on "tedious" business tasks such as accounts and invoicing. It's helped to streamline my processes and I'm looking forward to seeing what new features they come out with in the future.

As a freelancer, AND CO provides everything I need - from proposals, to time tracking and accounts. I provide services that are generally paid for on a month by month ongoing basis. I found it incredibly difficult to find a simple to use software that provided a monthly subscription direct debit option for clients, when I found out AND CO had this it really sealed the deal for me. I started using this software for the accounts side of things and didn't use it for much else at first. This wasn't any fault of AND CO's it just wasn't something I really looked into at the time. I then started using AND CO to send proposals and get contracts signed for existing clients. It's so simple to do and I can set up a monthly direct debit in seconds. The income from this is then automatically added into my accounts software and any reoccurring monthly outgoings such as my phone bill are also logged automatically every month if you set it to do this. This means, all I have to add into my accounts each week are any "one off" expenses I may have accumulated during the week. This has decreased the amount of time I have spent working on little things like accounts significantly. Also, the customer service is wonderful. Honestly, couldn't offer more thanks to everyone at AND CO who have tolerated my constant question asking!

My only negative about this software for me, is that in the proposals section, there is no option to create a template proposal but I know this is something the team are working on which is great!

Antwort von Fiverr

Heyo Chloe, thanks for your review! Awesome to hear that we provide everything you need - and that our Subscriptions feature has made such a difference for you! We've recently implemented a feature I think you'll like: you can now re-use existing Proposals, meaning templates are now possible. Woo-hoo! If anything else comes to mind, please do not be a stranger and head right on over to our in-app Support Chat. We want to do everything we can to help!

Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

New user but very pleased!

Kommentare: Overall, my experience has been positive. I am happy I switched over and have intentions of staying put!

And.co caught my eye because I was in search of a new system for my business. I wanted a simple system that was robust. I needed to be able to track time, submit proposals and contracts, and be able to print out reports as needed. And.co was able to do all of that for me. I came from a system that charged me based off of how many clients I have (which is ridiculous for a freelancer). And.co doesn't do that. I have the ability to have unlimited clients for a cheaper rate than the old system I was using. I am excited to see what other improvements they make. It's a great system for a freelancer!

Nothing has been a deal-breaker so far. There were a few things I needed to reach out to customer support about but they were prompt in their reply and were very helpful. I think the only thing I would probably suggest is offering an option to be able to automatically round up tickets to the nearest 1/4 hour mark. I have always billed by the quarter-hour but now have to manually adjust the time before I invoice (which is a pain). My old system had an option I could turn on and it would automatically round up the timer to the nearest quarter hour once it was stopped.

Antwort von Fiverr

Hey There, We are so happy you have joined us and thank you for the review. Glad to hear that you like our time tracking, proposals, contracts and reporting features as well as our unlimited clients feature on our Pro plan. We are always open to feedback and you can reach out to us with any suggestions anytime right in the app via our support chat. Jodi*

Mandeep
Logo design in Indien
Design, Selbstständig

Fiverr a best freelancing platform

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I started freelancing on fiverr on 2021 , experience of about 3 years , at first i unable to get my first order but that time a feature of fiverr the " buyer request " is very useful for me , i used it and get my first order but now the fiverr remove by fiverr . But slowly slowly i move forward and get knowledge about seo , description , title and mamy buyers start to come on my profile and i got orders and i work on them . Fiverr gives me an opportunity to put my skills in to a big business.

Gig : the most useful feature in fiverr is gig , any user can make a gig easly and start to earn.

Competition for new sellers : new sellers face very difficulties to get their first order

Megan
Graphic & Web Designer in USA

Used to Love And.Co, but They've Changed

Kommentare: Two years ago no competitor was offering the breadth of features that AND.CO offered for free. It felt like someone out there was finally rooting for me as a newly started out freelancer, rather than charging hefty fees (ahem, Bonsai at $16/month billed annually). I began to worry when I read that AND.CO was bought by Fiverr roughly a year ago. Press releases said nothing would change, therefore the software would remain free. A few months later the free account only allowed for 1 active client, which is workable if you archive clients you don't need right away. They created 1 alternative Pro plan that costs a whopping $18/month billed annually. AND.CO still had a lot of great features and I loved the customer service so I cut my losses and started archiving and unarchiving clients. May 2020—COVID-19 has put available work at an all-time low for many freelancers. Self-employed workers have endured over a month of no unemployment benefits and are just now getting some relief (if they can manage to successfully apply and meet the requirements). AND.CO chooses this time to inform me that you can no longer unarchive archived clients on the free account. Basically you can only have 1 client, which makes the free account useless for most. I'm disgusted, I thought they cared more about their users. This was such a hard blow I switched to Harvest the same day I got the email. If you truly care about supporting freelancers, don't start making them shell out money during a pandemic!

I loved the clean, modern user interface. It is a bit glitchy sometimes but was still really nice to work in. Before AND.CO I was doing all of my invoices manually and it was not working out well. AND.CO put all of my client info and time tracking in one place, allowed me to finally process credit cards, and manage invoices efficiently. It was a godsend when I first found it, but then it was bought out.

The only feature AND.CO lacked for me at first was a place to take down client notes during meetings. My client notes were the only things not organized somehow within AND.CO. I sent them a feature request for it and after some time it was accepted and implemented. I had never had a company actually listen to my feedback and that felt amazing. The only glitch I've experienced with the software features themselves has been in the Terms section under Projects. I add Product Services (ex: Logo Design, Website Design) and set their rates of pay and then track time in the Project and label the tracked time with those Services but when I go to invoice the Project it doesn't properly show how many hours were tracked under each Service. I can send an invoice anyway, but I'd much rather show the client what the hours they are paying for went into.

Antwort von Fiverr

Hey Megan, Thanks for your review and glad we were able to implement your feature request for client notes. Regarding invoicing time tracked, I would love to help guide you on how you can add time tracked hours to your invoice for each service and you can reach us directly via the in app support chat tab anytime. Also thanks for your detailed feedback regarding our Free Plan and Paid Pro Plan, We know these are difficult times across the board, but we at AND.CO continue to invest in the product to make it as useful and helpful to freelancers globally. I want to highlight that we offer a free plan which you can use with one client for free for as long as you like, otherwise you can unlock unlimited clients by upgrading to AND.CO Pro and we would be more than happy to help personally if you reach out to us in the support chat tab. :)

Muhammad Aamer
Muhammad Aamer
full stack developer in Saudi-Arabien
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Fiverr Workspace will change the way how you manage.

Kommentare: overall i love the fiverr workspace and i think i will be using it for the rest of my life because i can track my activities on fiverr i can create todo lists i can create a goal for invoicing for a specific time i can manage subscriptions create proposals and many many more things i will recommend.

Seriously as i liked the fiverr workspace at my first glance because of the time management tools and then the invoicing that is absolutely awesome i like the most is you can set a goal for invoicing that is very very awesome i can set for myself a goal for earning in a specific time.

Only one thing the pricing is the least favorite part of me other than that everything is great but still the price also not that much but if it could be lower it would be great

Cevdet
Project Engineer in Türkei
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, Selbstständig

Let the Customers Find You

Kommentare: Fiverr Workspace has streamlined my project management process, and its integration with Fiverr's freelance marketplace is a huge advantage.

Fiverr Workspace has completely transformed the way I work with freelancers. The platform is incredibly user-friendly and intuitive, and I love how easy it is to communicate with my team members. The ability to organize projects and assign tasks all in one place has been a game changer for my productivity. Plus, the integration with Fiverr's pool of talented freelancers makes it easy to find and hire the right person for the job.

The reporting functionality could be improved. And I've experienced some occasional lag when using the platform.

Samantha
Samantha
Independent Cleaning Contractor in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I needed a good income/expense program

Kommentare: I usually try to play around with a program before committing because I don't like paying for anything, but this program ended up winning me over and now I'm a pro member.

Unfortunately I started inputting data in October, so that process was tedious but once I got the hang of it, and now that I'm caught up, I really like how I can easily see my income/expenses/profits. I also absolutely love how I can create invoices ahead of time and set reminders to send them. This program allows me to create an invoice, send it, and it tells me when the customer views it, and then when it's paid, And.co marks it as paid and reminds me if there are outstanding balances with customers. Setting automatic expenses also helps.

Inputting the information can be tedious, but it's worth it. I suggest starting at the beginning of the year and not in October like I did.

Antwort von Fiverr

Hey Samantha, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this great review! We're so glad you have joined us and we would love to show you how you can easily import your income and expense data via csv file straight into the app or connect your supported US bank account for automated expense tracking too! We want to do everything we can to help and if you ever have any questions or need us to check on anything at all please do not hesitate to reach out to us directly via the in-app support chat as your chief operators are standing by and we have got your back!! Jodi*

Ful
Accountant in Kamerun
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fiver workplace review

Kommentare: Doing sales on this site is very difficult

Making your first sale is very difficult because of lot of competition

Setting up a seller's account is easy and listing your gig is equally easy

Lindsay
Professional organizer in USA
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Easy to find what you need

I love how many different people from to help you with a project. Fiber made it very simple to locate who you needed and to shop between people to find someone that would fit exactly what you were looking for. If I needed AT shirt design I could scroll through multiple people, And look at their different work to find out if their style would be a good fit for me. When I needed some SEO work done on my Website it was easy to locate someone in my price point who could do what I needed done. I've even found multiple things that would help my business that I didn't know was available on Fiverr as I was scrolling through that they recommended to me.

There really isn't anything I don't like about Fiverr

Jason
Writer in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy task management

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall smooth experience. It's a great project management tool.

Neat interface looks appealing. Task management is easy to handle.

I have no complaints so far. It's been a great experience.

Diana
Diana
Digital Operations Consultant in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

And Co Is a Powerful Tool for Freelancers and Self-Employed

Kommentare: I primarily use And Co's web based platform. I LOVE that it's super easy to: 1- Create a contract with their template
2- Create and customize invoices
3- Create projects
4- Create tasks
5- Create invoices
As I mentioned previously, the fact that And Co are partnered with Freelancers Union adds a huge trust factor to using their service. If you offer a subscription based service they provide a separate feature to generate an invitation to your client so they can accept ongoing subscription service. I found the Timer feature quirky, where I started tracking time on one task and paused it. When I went back I couldn't see how I could restart my timer and ended up tracking the additional time separately for the same task. Another feature I like is the Shoebox, where you can forward receipts you have for business expenses and And Co gives you the ability to associate them to specific projects. Under the Income and Expenses they offer a great visual graph that lets you see your income fluctuation month to month. Overall, I'm really impressed with what And Co offers. There are quirks but they are in no way deal breakers, this is a tool that is committed to making freelancing life easier. I've definitely benefited from using their app.

I read about Freelancers Union partnering with And Co and decided to try out And Co out. That was my incentive because Freelancers Union is dedicated to supporting freelancers, they're right to be paid on time and are a great resource. I've been using And Co for a year and my favorite feature is the invoicing process. You can send a custom message when you're ready to send the invoice and once it's pushed out, And Co sends you updates from when the Invoice is viewed, alerts for when an invoice is overdue, super easy to generate a reminder and from a design perspective it's super easy to login and see what invoices you've generated and the history. I rely on And Co heavily for the invoicing feature because it's so easy to use.

I'd say the mobile app. I downloaded it to my Android smartphone and realized I couldn't remember my password to login. There's no Forgot Password link to trigger a password reset. The app triggers a vibration if you enter the wrong username or password but it won't say i.e., there is no account associated with this email, or this password is invalid. There is the option to login with Facebook, or to create a new account. To login, I reset my password from the web version of And Co, then logged in to the mobile app. I will say the design of the mobile app is pretty amazing. I can see my invoices and move between tasks. What's thrown me off is seeing invoices that I recorded as paid in the web version of And co, but in the mobile app I see an active "Record Payment" button with paid invoices. I'm very happy with the web version of And Co. I haven't reported these issues/questions to And Co support because it's not a priority to me. When I have time I'll try the mobile app more and send feedback to support.

Antwort von Fiverr

Heyo Diana, We really appreciate you taking the time to write us this incredible, kind and informative review! We're so glad you've gotten this much use out of the app and that we've been able to make such an impact. In recent updates, we have addressed some of your concerns with the mobile app, but we're always looking for ways to improve. Adding a "Forgot Password?" prompt is a great idea that we're happy to consider. We'd love to hear more, especially about your feedback on our Time Tracking feature! Always feel free to reach out to us directly with any ideas as well as questions, comments or concerns. Thank you so much again for being a fan, Diana!

Jorge
Jorge
Consultant in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Great bang for the buck

Kommentare: It is hard to complain about AND CO's business management software. Coming from Fiverr, it should not come as a surprise that the product is aimed straight at freelancers of the gig economy. It is incredibly easy to get started using this app because it has just the right amount of features. Not too much, not too little. Integrates well with Facebook and Google (as well as Fiverr) for login authentication. Notifications can be sent via email or via your browser. You can also integrate it with Slack. It manages your clients, proposals, contracts, projects, tasks and invoices. Invoicing is the only area where the software falls flat on its face because the process is not very intuitive. There are multiple issues and I will only mention those that stood out to me. I was trying to create an invoice for a particular client for this one specific project. And CO actually has that option built-in. However, the invoice kept coming up blank every time even though I had logged a whole month's worth of work for that particular project. I tried going to the task list hoping to select the tasks I needed to invoice and generate an invoice based on that, but the app only lets you specify whether or not a task has been invoiced. You might think that changing the setting to NO would automatically include it in the next project invoice but it will not. You can't even take a single task and create an invoice for it. Overall, invoicing needs to be reimagined.

Getting started with this app is ridiculously easy You can customize the invoices with your company colors and logo Integrates with your bank account, Slack, Zapier, Google Calendar, Shopify, and Visor. You can import your own data into the app. Supports Facebook, Google, and Fiverr logins. Supports in-Browser notifications as well as email notifications Manages clients, contracts, proposals, projects, and tasks. It is very easy to configure this app and get incredible looking invoices going in a very short amount of time. Handles invoicing and recurring payments Has a mobile app, a chrome extension, and a Mac client. Supports WePay, PayPal, Stripe, and you can always direct people to your own custom payment URL. Help is available right inside the app. It is FREE

Creating invoices is not very intuitive and needs some tuning to get it right.

Antwort von Fiverr

Hey Jorge, thank you so much for sharing your thoughts! We're so happy we could make getting started easy and provide you with the integrations you need. Got any ideas for more? We'd love to hear them! We have just recently introduced a new one with FundBox which allows you to get paid early via a small line of credit - let us know if you'd like to learn more! We're happy to answer any questions, comments or concerns you have, such as with invoicing. From what you're describing, we think we might know how to help! Your friendly Chief Operators are always standing by.

J. Luke
Founder/Principal in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Saving Time and Making Paperwork Suck Less

Kommentare: Overall I've had a fantastic experience. Customer service is prompt and helpful, and the service provides great value to my work.

And.Co saves me a ton of time, focuses on the most important features to streamline my freelance billing, invoicing, time tracking, and expense/income tracking. There aren't lots of extraneous features I don't need, and the interface is very clean - as are the pre-made templates for invoices, proposals, etc. I routinely get feedback from clients who are impressed with how professional the documents/communications look, and it takes so much less time than generating them myself via a word processor, etc.

I'd love to be able to add team members or send receipts/documents to a central And.Co account from multiple email addresses. I've shared this with customer service and been told these types of features are in the works. The only other issue I've had with the software is some lags/bugs with modifying start time or duration in the Time Tracking feature. For example, if it's 10 a.m. and I need to create an entry saying I spent 1 hour at 9:00 a.m. working on X task, the system sometimes fails to record the start time or I may have to enter the data multiple times before it saves.

Antwort von Fiverr

Hey there Luke! So great to hear from you and thank you so much for taking the time to leave this great review. It's amazing to hear how much we've been able to improve your work by offering you the tools you need! We want to do even more for you and so we are looking into adding team functionality, and, as we've mentioned we will keep you in the loop on this! Please feel free to reach out ASAP and let us know how we can help with your Time Tracking issues. We know we'll be able to get to the bottom of that!

Ivor
CEO in Kroatien
Musik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Effortlessly Collaborate and Manage Your Projects with Fiverr Workspace

Kommentare: As a music business owner, I have found Fiverr Workspace to be an invaluable tool for managing my projects and collaborating with my team. The user interface is intuitive and easy to navigate, making it simple for anyone to use. The software's built-in project management tools have been particularly useful for me, as they allow me to keep track of tasks, deadlines, and progress on multiple projects at once.One of the best features of Fiverr Workspace for my music business is the ability to collaborate with my team remotely. The software's integration with Google Drive and Dropbox makes it easy to share and access files, which has been a lifesaver during the pandemic. This has allowed me to continue working with my team and collaborating on projects, even when we couldn't be in the same location.I also appreciate the flexibility of the software, it allows me to tailor my workspace to my specific needs. I have set up different workspaces for different projects and it helps me to stay organized.Overall, I have been extremely satisfied with my experience using Fiverr Workspace for my music business. It has made it much easier for me to manage my projects and collaborate with my team, even when we are working remotely. I highly recommend it to anyone in the music business or any other field that needs a reliable and easy-to-use platform for collaboration and project management.

Fiverr Workspace is an amazing software that makes it easy for freelancers and businesses to collaborate and get work done. The user interface is intuitive and easy to navigate, making it simple for anyone to use. The platform is also very customizable, allowing users to tailor their workspace to their specific needs. The software is also very reliable, and we've never experienced any issues or downtime while using it.One of the best features of Fiverr Workspace is the built-in project management tools. These tools make it easy to keep track of tasks, deadlines, and progress, which is especially helpful for freelancers who work on multiple projects at once. Additionally, the software's integration with other tools like Google Drive and Dropbox makes it easy to share and access files.

Fiverr Workspace is a great tool for collaboration and project management, but it has a couple of downsides. One of them is that it might not offer as much customization options as some users would like, some users may find the layout and design options li

Adam
Copywriter in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Tracking time and invoicing has never been easier

Kommentare: Exception. I hate dealing with customer service — as I'm sure most people do. And Co changes that feeling. With an embedded chat option, I can fire off recommendations and questions, and they quickly answer. When they say "That's a good idea. I'll let our developers know." they actually mean it. Truly an outstanding product and experience.

As someone who focused on doing work and struggled with the business side of things, And Co helped change that all. I'm so glad I found this at the beginning of my freelance career. It has helped me easily track time, create projects, invoice, and keep tabs on how much I've made throughout the year. When stuck, or if I have an improvement recommendation, their customer service reps are truly unsurpassed. I recommend And Co to all my friends who freelance — and I've even gotten some agencies to use it for their daily needs.

I'd like to think I was an early adapter of this program. I have seen impressive changes throughout the year I've used it. What I initially thought weren't good changes ended up being great in the end when I understood them. The constant evolution proves they want to make this the best program ever for freelancers.

Antwort von Fiverr

Hey Adam, It's always a pleasure to hear from you and we're so glad you took the time to leave us this great review. It's well-written and gives us incredible insight into your experiences with AND CO. We can't thank you enough for sharing this with the world! If you need anything at all, we are standing by in the Support Chat as always, so feel free to give us a shout with any questions, comments or concerns.

AJ
AJ
Consultant in USA

Perfect for Freelancers and Entrepreneurs

Kommentare: I found myself without a job this June of 2018 due to one my bosses (married couple) needing a new liver due to a medical condition. Since I have an account with Envato Elements, I was given a free account with AND CO early on and got to try it out. I was using a paid service that was way too much for me, and geared more towards teams. AND CO was exactly what I needed without a lot of complicated frills and modules to focus on getting work done and getting paid!

The software/program is built like other freelancers and entrepreneurs built it. It has just enough for the solo person to feel like they have every tool they need without being overwhelmed. Integration with other services is a cinch, and I've been so happy to keep everyone I work with up to date and tied together with every step along the way.

More of a wish would be to integrate the tasks with a to-do app like Todoist or Wunderlist. That would make it perfect!

Antwort von Fiverr

Hey AJ, we are incredibly thankful and grateful that you took the time out to leave us this amazing review. Its so nice to know that AND CO has allowed you to get your business up and running with all the features needed to get started without feeling overwhelmed! We can absolutely pass on your feedback regarding more integrations and If you ever need anything at or have any other suggestions feel free to hit us up directly via the in-app support chat anytime. Your chief operators are here to help every step of the way! *Jodi

Delonte'
Delonte'
Owner / Operator at Brand Basket Media / in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I Like "And Co" and Here's Why

Kommentare: My search for a minimal online tool to consolidate the endless tasks of proposals, invoicing, payments and tracking has spanned a couple of years. I was introduced to And Co in a group discussion and decided to give it a go. I expected a free trial, and got that... plus more. It's totally FREE! I now handle all tasks within And Co and in-turn my operations have become more efficient and organized, the 3rd party integrations are sweet bonus to my income/expense tracking and tax prep.

The clean, uncluttered dashboard which is fast loading and easy to use. The professional invoices and payment pages. The dedicated support team who are actually, dedicated and committed to supporting members and addressing issues. Lastly, the total FREE-ness of it all (Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know... there's no such thing as a free lunch... thanks Dad)

At times a bit buggy as they add features and work out the kinks, but what tool isn't. If an issue just really hinders your progress, contact support... it's that simple.

Antwort von Fiverr

Hey There Delonte', Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review! Knowing that you are loving AND CO's features such as our dashboard, invoices and payment pages means the world to us not to mention the awesome feedback regarding our support team!! This is so great to hear, thankyou!! I'm so sorry to hear that at times finding the app buggy and as always please hit us up as we would love the opportunity to investigate these and fix them! If you can reach us via the in-app support chat tab and we will get right onto it!! We will be standing by day and night!! *Jodi

Cameron
Cameron
Founder in USA

solopreneur/freelancer's dream come true

Kommentare: I manage my own marketing business. I do copy, strategy, and full on web design projects and that means I have a lot of different types of clients, rates, project fees, expenses and hours to keep track of. I use AND CO to protect myself as a freelancer, to keep my billing simple, and to keep track of all the quotes I've put out there! It's a dream.

Goodness. I love AND CO. I love that I can manage the administrative headache of projects from proposal to contract to invoicing so easily and seamlessly. Details I love - my income front and center (motivates me to keep making more), client related content in one place (all proposals, contracts, work products, tasks, notes, billing, time tracking and expenses), and the ease of creating, sharing and signing contracts that MAKE SENSE. First contracts off the shelf I've come across that are in plain English and protect both parties well.

The app doesn't always work as well as I'd like, web based features are always better! But this is such a minor problem.

Antwort von Fiverr

Hey Cameron, Thanks for the amazing review, we are super excited to hear that AND CO is a freelancers dream come true and as always we love chatting to you via our support chat tab in the app and hearing your suggestions and features request on how we can improve the app!! Thank you for you support and please hit us up anytime in the in-app support chat tab day and night your chief operators are standing by and have got your back always! *Jodi

Giuseppe
Giuseppe
IT and Network Security Consultant in Kanada
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The cheapest freelancer hour tracking software out there.

Kommentare: I have not had a single problem with And.co. I have yet had to contact their customer support, and their website is always up to date and i have not yet had any problems in my daily use.

I used to be on Upwork, but they took too much of a cut from my paycheck. I found out about And.co, and immediately switched. And.co is just as good, if not better, they allow you to break down your daily work in subcategories and give many more options than upwork did.

They only allow one contract now, before having to pay them on a subscription.

Antwort von Fiverr

Hey Giuseppe, Thanks for reaching out and giving our app a review!! We are so thrilled to hear that AND CO works for you and your business and we want to do everything we can to support you! We can absolutely show you how you can send a contract and make another client active with our free plan, simply reach out to us in the in-app support chat tab anytime day and night and we will let you know how you can achieve this!! We have got your back Giuseppe and please reach out to us anytime you have any questions or need anything at all!! We are just one message away!

Just the app I needed!

Kommentare: AND CO was quite literally the solution to my problems - I'd been doing work as a freelance designer/one-man design studio for a few years, and had been tracking projects via Excel/Google Sheets and doing up invoices manually, which could be very time consuming. I was searching around for good invoicing and project tracking apps, and AND CO turned out to be the best out of all I tried (even the paid ones), and amazingly, its completely free. I can't thank the AND CO team enough for providing this service. And their customer support is always amazing and extremely pleasant to deal with. I'd recommend this app to all freelancers - it's a no-brainer!

Ease of invoicing, tracking projects, help with writing up solid contracts and proposals, sending them to clients easily and professionally. It just makes everything very seamless and easy to use, yet look professional at the same time.

Would like some additional features/options like not needing to send an invoice but still be able to track payments as some clients don't require invoices (I end up having to "send" an invoice to myself just to be able to track the payment), also more options for editing the layout and look of the invoices (currently my logo looks huge on the invoice received by my clients).

Antwort von Fiverr

Hey There, thank you so much for leaving this great review for us! We're so happy to hear that your loving AND CO's features such as invoicing, projects, contracts and proposals. Also, we have since introduced a feature where you can save invoices and mark them as sent and we would love to show you how to do this. We will also bring up a feature request with our team for more customization options! If you need anything at all, have any other suggestions we are more than happy to assist you anytime and you can reach us via the in-app support chat tab day and night. *Jodi

Jason
Video Professional in USA
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

A Start to a Great Product

I love how easy everything is to use . It make my life a lot less complicated when the HR work of things isnt really my strong suite

Two things: I wish there was a way to further customize contracts. Its awesome for quick stuff, but for more compliated situations it would be valuable to be able to edit the template, or create your own add-on sections to close any loopholes Second that who put the app over the top for me, would be to add Proposals and contracts to the Mobile App, so if you on the move with a client you can quickly setup them up or modify the arrangement right there on the spot and get that signature via mobile to help close the deal faster

Antwort von Fiverr

Hey There Jason, Thank you very much for sharing your review, we are so thrilled to hear that AND CO makes your life a lot less complicated!! That is great news! The good news is that we have since added a brand new feature to customize contracts with our Pro plan and we would love the opportunity to show you more on how you can achieve this. Also, thank you for the suggestions to add proposals and contracts to our mobile apps I will bring this up with the team right away! If you ever need anything at all or have any other suggestions please reach out to us via the in-app support chat tab directly, your chief operators have got your back day and night! *Jodi

Victoria
Victoria
Creative Freelancer in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Seriously fantastic tool for freelancers

Kommentare: Time tracking, contracts, invoicing, project management

I can't say enough good things about AND CO, both the product and the company. It's extremely user friendly and has pretty much every tool a freelancer needs, and for free! I use the app daily to keep track of time, it's made creating contracts + invoicing a breeze, and it is visually attractive. Plus they support from the team is bar none. They sent me a handwritten note and welcome package when I first signed up, and any time I've contacted them, they respond within minutes. Bottom line, AND CO is a must have resource for freelancers. They continually strive to improve what's already a fantastic product, and it's truly an honor to use their services.

My only complaint so far is customizing invoices. I know there's supposedly a way, but it's not been super obvious to me how to accomplish that. I would like more freedom to arrange the layout of my invoices, as far as being able to put my address/contact info at the top instead of along the bottom. Small changes like that. But in the grand scheme of things, that's very mine.

Antwort von Fiverr

Heyo Victoria, thank you so much for being a fan. We loved reading this review and we're so glad you took the time to share your thoughts with us! We especially liked reading about your experiences with contracts and invoicing and the impact we had on making your workflow more efficient. We hear you about the Invoice customization and we're happy to take a closer look at how to add this to a future release! We will keep you in the loop, and always feel free to reach out to us directly if you need anything at all.

Jessica
Marketing Consultant in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

This app is a lifesaver!

Kommentare: AndCo has been great from the very start. I primarily use the browser version, but I also use the Android app. Both are easy to figure out and use on a daily basis. Customer service is top notch--quick to respond, professional, and helpful. The contract builder and invoicing features are MAJOR time savers for me. I recommend AndCo to all my freelancer/small business friends, and they all love it, too!

I love that it's FREE! Before starting my business, I thought the only options for record keeping software were expensive or clunky DIY options. Then I found AndCo, and not only is it easy to use, but it's free, too! I can't believe that something so useful and well designed is free, but I've been using it for about a year now, and they've never charged me a cent.

They changed the timer feature a few months ago, and I don't love the new version as much as I liked the old version. It's still not bad, though, and just took a little while to get used to.

Antwort von Fiverr

Hey there Jessica, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review with us. It means a lot, and we appreciate you giving this insight into your experience with us. We're glad we were able to provide tools that had this impact and that worked for you! If you have any questions at all please let us know: we want to hear from you!

Keeps my Business on Track

Kommentare: I was just starting out my business when I found AND CO and it has been a major contributor to my success. Thanks for creating an awesome FREE product!

I can keep my business running smoothly thanks to AND CO, they offer everything a sole proprietor needs. I'm able to setup all my clients & projects, send out professional looking contracts and proposals, track time to the projects (or just in general), bill clients in a timely fashion and keep track of my overall revenue. I even get a reminder if a bill hasn't been paid yet and I'm able to reach out to the client to make sure I'm getting paid! And their support staff is the best on top of all of that! Not sure what I would do without it!

I can't say that there's anything I dislike about AND CO. It really does a great job of covering all the bases.

Antwort von Fiverr

Hey There , This is fantastic!! Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review and we are just so happy to know that AND CO helps keep your business on track! Its amazing to hear the great feedback regarding our customer support team!! Your chief operators have got your back and ready to assist day and night, please reach out to us anytime via the in-app support chat if you need anything at all *Jodi

Tyler
Tyler
Freelance Graphic Designer in Kanada
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

A must have for freelancers!

If you are a freelancer you know how much of a hassle it can be doing all of the 'business' stuff that is not your actual job (in my case, graphic design). Proposals, contracts, time tracking, invoices etc. It all adds up. And Co brings everything together under one roof, streamlining all of your back end, business oriented, mandatory (and let's face it - not so fun!) tasks and makes them easy to take care of and track, in one slick package. It has saved me a ton of time and a ton of stress, and made dealing with clients so much easier.

Like any software of this nature, it takes getting use to. Though the layout is very clean an minimal, there's a learning period before you truly get the hang of where everything is and how to make the most of it. And, like many things, your mileage with it depends on you. It's not going to just solve your problems if you aren't willing to put the time and commitment into it, to learn and to use it continuously.

Antwort von Fiverr

Hey Tyler, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this awesome and detailed review! We really appreciate it. We are so glad to hear that AND CO saves you time and makes life easier for you by having all the features you need to run your business like proposals, contracts, invoices, time tracking and tasks in the app! Your chief operators are here for you every step of the way day and night and you can reach out to us anytime right in the app via the in-app support chat, we can help you get set up, guide you around the app and answer any questions you have anytime! We have got your back!