Über Jobin.cloud

All-in-one-Automatisierungstool mit Funktionen für Sourcing, Kontaktaufnahme, Datenanreicherung, Bewerber-Trackingsystem/CRM, Datenbankmanagement und Synchronisierung.

Erfahre mehr über Jobin.cloud

Easy to use, price friendly. I would certainly tell all recruiters to use.

They have a limited number of job listings compared to larger job board platforms, which may be a potential drawback.

Bewertungen zu Jobin.cloud

Jobin.cloud hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 133 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Jobin.cloud bereits verwendet?

Jenni
Jenni
Head of Talent in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Jobin.Cloud: The All-In-One Recruitment Software for Recruiters, Marketers and Business Owners

Kommentare: Jobin.cloud is an all-in-one AI+Automation tool that can help recruiters and business owners find and engage with people. It can automate many of the manual tasks that recruiters typically have to perform and provide a smoother sourcing, selection and hiring process for all parties involved.

Jobin.cloud is a revolutionary tool that is transforming the talent acquisition industry. It is a game changer that can help companies say goodbye to inefficient, old school ATS systems and even some of the new ones. This tool is a huge time saver that can streamline and automate all TA processes within one system, while reducing time-to-fill and enhancing the quality of talent in future TA pipelines. I highly recommend moving to this tool to ensure your team stays ahead of the competition and is first in line to hire the best and brightest for your organization.

The Jobin.cloud team is responsive to user feedback and has added new functionality to meet their needs. It’s exciting to see how the tool will continue to evolve in the future.

William
Partner in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best alternative to Sourcewhale

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: So far so good. Very user friendly with an immediate inboarding tutorial, ease of use and ramp-up time (low) very good.

Feature rich, modular pricing and more effective than some competitors

Still to early to tell as I need to test the quality of the lead finder and chat gpt capabilities.

Mohsin
TA Manager in Indien

Feedback for Jobin

3,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It's fine, I am happy with inbuilt LinkedIn feature

LinkedIn Feature is very good and it gives good report and analysis for the used feature.

Not easy to understand and not user friendly.

Mark
Mark
Partner in USA

Stellar Business Tool

Kommentare: Great so far! I look forward to implementing the features in growing our business.

Everything you need all in one platform!

Not much negative to say -- there is a fair amount to learn which takes time, but it is very worth learning!

nick
President in Deutschland

Great Product, Outstanding support

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Great Product. Works as described. Support is on the money 24/7

Works as described. Support is outstanding.

Took a little time and effort to learn and understand

Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I recommend the service

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I've been using Jobin.cloud primarily for its candidate search functionality, and I'm thoroughly impressed. The platform's search capabilities are robust and efficient, allowing me to quickly find qualified candidates that fit my specific criteria. The advanced filters make the process seamless, enabling me to narrow down candidates based on skills, experience, location, and more. This has significantly streamlined my recruitment process, saving me valuable time and resources. the customer support team at Jobin.cloud has been exceptional. They are always responsive and eager to help with any inquiries or issues that arise.

It's hard for me to say because I have little experience with this service. Now I really like everything :)

Fredrick

Great AI Recruitment tool

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: The capabilities of AI and automation tools encompass aiding recruiters and business owners in discovering and interacting with individuals.

AI+Automation tool capabilities AI+Automation tool which helps recruiters and business owners find and engage with people

Did not find much that I did not like. Avery solid product.

smit
ceo in Indien
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Tool for Linkedin Automation

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Excellent. I personally liked the way they help you set up and explain the account.

The tool is very easy to set up and made in a thoughful way.

It a bit on costly side, i wish the price can be a little lower. Apart from that, everything is just perfect.

Feature rich

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: satisfied with the features but it's a bit expensive.

It has too many features to use at once, takes time to utilize the product to its fullest.

layout and graphics can be improved, needs a big screen size to use.

Darren
Consultant in Sri Lanka
Computer-Hardware, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The most effective marketing tool ever

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Suite of features for date mining and business engagement

Daily limit for sending connection requests feels too low

Martin
Owner in Spanien
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

One-stop Solution for Streamlined Networking and Engagement

Kommentare: Despite a few drawbacks, my experience with Jobin.cloud has been overwhelmingly positive. The platform has streamlined my networking efforts and allowed me to engage with the right people quickly and efficiently. The ability to track conversations with timelines, tags, and notes keeps me organized and helps me maintain meaningful connections.

Jobin.cloud has truly transformed my networking experience. I appreciate how easy it is to import, filter, and manage profiles in bulk. The auto-updating repositories save me a lot of time, and the smart templates make outreach effortless. I've found the unlimited LinkedIn connection requests to be especially valuable in expanding my professional network.

Although Jobin.cloud is overall an excellent platform, I've encountered a few minor issues. Sometimes, the auto-found emails aren't accurate, leading to wasted time and effort. Additionally, the user interface could be more intuitive, as I initially struggled to navigate through the platform.

Jaymie
Account Manager in Kanada
Computer-Vernetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Must Try

Jobin has been a great tool for helping us scale our sales outreach and operations. The automation and integration with LinkedIn is impressive.

It's still very new, so they are constantly adding functionality, although it's not as robust as other tools, it's improving constantly and catching up quickly.

Medienproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

This is the best prospecting tool in the world, I have been blown away.

Kommentare: The best prospecting tool I have ever used, I still can't believe it exceeds every imaginable metric for a successful prospecting campaign. The team has smashed it out of the park with this tool!

The fact is they back up their frankly ludicrous claims, by exceeding above and beyond what they claim to be able to do. There is not quite anything like it on the market today. I have filled my sales pipeline, and no other tool I have tried has produced results like this. Also, the support is fantastic, [sensitive content hidden] is always attentive, and extremely knowledgeable about the product and the needs of the user, helping us at Prodigium maximize the power of the platform, and 5-star support, can't speak highly enough of it, and other companies could learn a thing or two from them!

The design could be prettier, but from a technical and functional point of view it is flawless, and I would much rather have a product that is as powerful as this is, than one that looks pretty like the competitors I have used, but they have nowhere near the power Jobin has.

Bryan
CEO in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for the price

Kommentare: Great!

easy to use, price friendly! I would certainly tell all recruiters to use.

the interface is a bit clunky, could use an update.

Chief Search Officer in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

President and chief search officer

Kommentare: Too soon to tell but so far we think it’s a great product.

Ease of Installation, functionality, online and live training support.

I wish we had user groups that could get together once a month and talk about how they use the product. We would learn from each other.

Antwort von Jobin.cloud

Thank you for the great review, Michael! If you'd like to get together with other users, you can find a link to the Jobin.cloud Slack channel at the bottom of the getting started page. Looking forward to seeing you there!

Great tool

Simple to use, easily one of the most straightforward automation tools for LinkedIn candidate outreach

Ability to view contact notes and re-contact scheduling is not straightforward

Danish
CEO in Pakistan
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Overall A+ for Jobin.cloud

Kommentare: It saving my lot of time . It is very easy to use . The costumer support is very fast

It is time saving and ease of use. i loved to use it. Excellent effort.

There is only one cons that i notice that system does not support JSON.

Paul
Paul
Marketing Project Manager in Philippinen
Marketing & Werbung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Efficient Marketing Project Management Tool

Streamlines project planning and executionProvides real-time progress tracking and reportingFacilitates team collaboration and communication

Steep learning curve for new usersLimited customization options for workflowsPricing may not be suitable for smaller businesses

Pablo
Recruiter in Spanien
Architektur & Planung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Just started using it - So far so good.

LinkedIn integration and how customizable it is.

The interface is a bit messy in my opinion.

Remy
Commercial Director in Malaysia
Maritime Wirtschaft, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Apps

Jobin.cloud has been a game-changer for our business. Their platform is incredibly user-friendly and has streamlined our operations in ways we couldn't have imagined. The customer support is top-notch, always ready to assist and offer solutions. Highly recommend for anyone looking to up their business game!

Their analytics feature is outstanding. It gives us real-time insights, making decision-making a breeze. Couldn't be happier with the value it's added to our operations.

Cheryl
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, Selbstständig

Jobin get the job done!

I love the easy integration with LinkedIn.

I wish there were more custom options for candidate tracking through the process.

Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, Selbstständig

Amazing CRM

Kommentare: Satisfied that I have been using them for years

Lead generation, I usually hire niche position and jobin helped me so much.

UI is a bit outdated. Hopefully, there'll be more visual improvements.

Elizabeth
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, Selbstständig

A new Sourcing Tool!

Kommentare: So far I enjoy the ease of the use and the search results I am getting.

I heard about Jobin.cloud on a webinar and saw the results from the search they did, I was intrigued and decided to give it a try. The ability to filter and deep dive into skills and experience as well as the ability to use ChaptGPT to come up with additional search terms. Love this aspect.

So far I haven't really come across something I don't like.

Ian

Excellent Value and Fantastic Support

Kommentare: I already "disabled" my use of other software and it more than covered the cost of using the selected menu items that Jobin.cloud has. I would very much recommend a trial, the rest will take care of itself.

Ease of use, implementation and the support was superb. The ability to drag into the cloud from sites using the extension was very clear, easy to use and dependable. Search functions to find new leads are excellent.

As a start up, there are interactions with outher softaware that I use that would make it easier, but that will come with time.

Hieu
CCO in Vietnam
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Linkedin/Navigator Automation with Jobin.cloud

Kommentare: Good performance.

Sale Navigator inMail/MessageTagsContact profileCampaign design

UI not friendly, it's so legacy. Need a modernize style.Confuse on Linkedin Profile swich.Not clear 1 acc using 1 LinkedIn profile or 1 acc can manage multiple Linkedin profiles.