Über Jobin.cloud

All-in-one-Automatisierungstool mit Funktionen für Sourcing, Kontaktaufnahme, Bewerber-Trackingsystem/CRM, Datenbankmanagement und Synchronisierung.

Erfahre mehr über Jobin.cloud

I will continue to use and upgrade my subscriptions as my company grows. The support from the team is also second to nonce.

They have a limited number of job listings compared to larger job board platforms, which may be a potential drawback.

Bewertungen zu Jobin.cloud

Jobin.cloud hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 116 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Jobin.cloud bereits verwendet?

Mark
Mark
Partner in USA

Stellar Business Tool

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Great so far! I look forward to implementing the features in growing our business.

Everything you need all in one platform!

Not much negative to say -- there is a fair amount to learn which takes time, but it is very worth learning!

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Bullhorn ATS & CRM und Manatal

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Jobin.cloud: One platform with LinkedIn integration and ease of sharing CSV files

Theresa
CEO in USA
Personalwesen, Selbstständig

Almost to good to be true!

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It is easy to set up and customer service has been great. The tutorials are very good as well..like really good.

The connection and ways it can interact with Linkedin...not even close #1 it will update Linkedin contacts..again...if others do they charge 100's if not $1000's The filters are very good It works with Linkedin recruiter

Not really anything yet...there are a few things it doesn't have quite yet, but with where they are now I have zero doubt they continue to advance

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Dripify

Warum Jobin.cloud gewählt wurde: heyreach was risky with linkedin, extremely buggy - it cost me more time than saved me time working through the bugs

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Jobin.cloud: Price and what it can do..not even close on what it can do. Dripify only does one thing..Linkedin.

Chiragh
Program Specialist in Indien
Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Its Very Good if you can do with basic metrics

3,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

I haven't explored much but as far as my Lead Gen is concerned, the first 15 leads seemed to have helped, lets see

The UI is very choppy and is backdated to like 2014

Garth
Founder in Südafrika

Jobin.cloud: Talent Management in One

Kommentare: Incredibly positive and one of my favourite tools of the year.

AI Matching Capabilities saved time, and improved efficiency. The platform's interface is sleek, intuitive, and incredibly easy to navigate. Robust Analytics and Reporting Tools.

Integration: would want to know how to integrate with other systems to automate additional process.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Recruitee, Manatal und Recruit CRM

Warum Jobin.cloud gewählt wurde: Did not meet my needs, found that they had basic bone structure and integrations to third parties required additional paid licences, limitations and not as straight forward and time consuming. Although these other tools come across cheaper you have to upgrade to more expensive options, and still then require time and energy, and cost to get the right workflows required.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Manatal

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Jobin.cloud: All in one platform, although would like some additional automation into other crms to streamline process. I may not have seen this step or had access to what i require so maybe you can, but was not clear to me on where or how.

Pawel
Director in Spanien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Almost too good to be true

Kommentare: It's been excellent so far. The initial demo was geeky and straight to the point. I keep finding new features that I haven't seen before - all created to improve your workflow. Overall jobin is a very well thought out software and I am surprised how good it is. Hope it stays this way!

There are many ATS/CRM's on the market and all of them do the same. Yet none of them does what jobin.cloud does. Automating linkedin outreach has been fundamental in my business.

Some features are still under development and there were occasional errors with database - not a big deal. It's a still young software.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Loxo

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Jobin.cloud: Functionality offered by jobin isn't matched by any other competitor. Super clever software.

Darius
Logistik & Lieferkette, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Game Changer ATS

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Everything really, modern look and functionality, not like those old Legacy systems.

Nothing really, all good. That's what happens when young talented people make new software!

James
Director in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Great Product - Saves time

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Very good, as as the reporting improves so will my review

It seems to be able to action a greater volume of actions compared to similar products

Knowing specifically where contacts are within a sequence

Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product with lots of promise

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Easy to use with great help available from the support team.

Lacking some features of Dripify but hope they will come in the future.

Sharon
Head of TA in USA
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

YTT's review of Jobin

Kommentare: So far so good. Hoping to add it to our techstack. Still have some questions.

All of the features. The graphical portrayal of features. Drag and drop feature. Video tutorials.

Still not sure what the ATS feature is, and whether or not I need it. Haven't seen any tutorials that say anything about the ATS.

Andrew
Director in UK
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, Selbstständig

Free Trial

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

The LI and Email combined sequences. This was the main attraction.

Not the easiest of platforms to navigate or setup. A tutorial on setup would be useful

Shafiq
VP Executive Search in UK
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for contacting candidates, ATS and CRM

Kommentare: The customer support is brilliant and very fast. They are very open to feature suggestions or UI improvements. It's also saving me a lot of time.

Ease of use, graphical view of the candidate pipeline stage, affordable, and like that you can buy the modules you need. Outbound Email is integrated with Outlook and InMails show up on LI.

If I could track open rates and response rates of outbound messages, that would be great. I'm sure that it is on the product roadmap.

Martin
Owner in Spanien
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

One-stop Solution for Streamlined Networking and Engagement

Kommentare: Despite a few drawbacks, my experience with Jobin.cloud has been overwhelmingly positive. The platform has streamlined my networking efforts and allowed me to engage with the right people quickly and efficiently. The ability to track conversations with timelines, tags, and notes keeps me organized and helps me maintain meaningful connections.

Jobin.cloud has truly transformed my networking experience. I appreciate how easy it is to import, filter, and manage profiles in bulk. The auto-updating repositories save me a lot of time, and the smart templates make outreach effortless. I've found the unlimited LinkedIn connection requests to be especially valuable in expanding my professional network.

Although Jobin.cloud is overall an excellent platform, I've encountered a few minor issues. Sometimes, the auto-found emails aren't accurate, leading to wasted time and effort. Additionally, the user interface could be more intuitive, as I initially struggled to navigate through the platform.

Mahesh
CEO in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Using Joib.cloud has been a game-changer for our team!

Kommentare: Highly recommended for any team looking to streamline their work and achieve better outcomes!"

We can easily track tasks, share files, and communicate in real time, which has boosted our productivity and efficiency.

Joib.cloud's user-friendly interface and customizable options make it a perfect fit for our diverse projects. It has truly become an indispensable tool for our organization, helping us stay organized and deliver exceptional results to our clients.

Nathalie
Recruitment Consultant in Belgien
Personalwesen, Selbstständig

very efficient ATS with outstanding communication features

Kommentare: Very happy about the tool. It is extremely user friendly and the combination of ATS and CRM functionalities are great and make it a perfect tool for small to medium-size recruitment agencies.

The possibility to automate candidate messaging & outreach flowsThe ease of sending linkedin connection invites in bulkThe tool perfectly synchronizes with outlook and linkedin messagingThe customer service is FAST and OUTSTANDING

The reporting option works good, but it provides standard fields. But for this price, one cannot expect to have everything customized!Profile search options could be more extensive (e.g. searching on keywords in the notes section, I assume this will be integrated in the near future).

Sage
Senior Corporate recruiter in Niederlande
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Impressed up to this point

Kommentare: Great value and easy to use

I am just testing this tool right now, but what I am seeing is really impressive and has a lot of promise

Some features can have a easier user interface, like posting tobs.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: AmazingHiring

Warum Jobin.cloud gewählt wurde: The user-friendliness is much better.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Jobin.cloud: That decision has not been made yet.

Gary
President in Kanada
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Jobin must have.

Kommentare: I would strongly recommend Jbin as a needed tool to grow your connection and engage talent.

Jobin makes connecting on Linkedin effortless. Its automation tool is first class

Some time gets complicated with multiple accounts.

Michelle
Michelle
President/Sr Recruiter in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, Selbstständig

Great ATS platform for small or freelance recruiters

The easy to import CVS from a Linkedin profile and ability to tag and filter the candidates is a time saver and life saver

The dashboard could be more focused towards my needs and customizable

Diego
Founder in Kolumbien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

best bang for your buck

Kommentare: it has been a great experience. I had been looking for a simple yet affordable tool or app to use and after reviewing many of them I found jobin.cloud and have never looked back. Customer support is amazing which is really important, I send several emails per day and [sensitive content hidden] always replies in no time with full answers and instructions and some times he even send screenshots to make his tutorials even easier. In top of that their youtube channel has a lot of helpful tutorilas.

it is simple to use, it has all the features I need and not overloaded with tools and features I don't need and customer support is amazing

the UI could be better and I know they are working on many improvements since they take feedback very seriously.

Steve
Founder in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Review of Jobin.Cloud

Kommentare: VERY good!

[sensitive content hidden]is about the best customer service tech I have dealt with in years. Very knowledgeable and responsive

And this is my fault. I struggle with understanding how to set up effectve campaigns.

Heather
Global Talent Lead in USA
Personalwesen, Selbstständig

A Must-Have “One Stop Shop”

Kommentare: Life-changing. Career-changing. Independence-enablement.

I literally love everything about it. See my notes on each specific feature for a deeper understanding.

Literally, not one comes to mind. They’ve mapped the lifecycle of any recruitment and/or business development strategy and operationalized it with user-friendly, easy-adoption.

Cheryl
President in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, Selbstständig

Jobin get the job done!

I love the easy integration with LinkedIn.

I wish there were more custom options for candidate tracking through the process.

Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great product to simplify staffing and recruiting automation

Kommentare: Allows me to automate my reach outs with ease and personalize my outreach saving me time and money while not compromising on quality and reputation with my target audience

LinkedIn Automation, connecting with prospects and candidates, personalization in automated email sequencing

Interface, not a good way to seperate out candidates and clients/prospects

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Outplay

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Jobin.cloud: functionality

Vadim
CEO in Ukraine

Good integration with LinkedIn

Kommentare: Good ATS for recruiters

We like integration with LinkedIn, bulk messages, and templates for messages. Excellent customer support.

There is no possibility to tag team members in comments in the ATS. Also, comments on candidates are hidden from their profiles and you need to make several clicks to open comments in a separate window to read them. The system supports the export of CSV files and doesn't support JSON. You cannot upload many CVs in PDF or DOC in bulk, only manually one by one. I am sure that these features will be present in the near future because we communicated this to customer support.

Liam
Recruiting Lead in Deutschland
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome tool to manage complex recruiting funneös

Desktop version with smart team management feature and CRM. Campaigning features very reliable.Best product we have used so far...and we have used a lot;)

nothing, really:)UI and Design could be improved, for sure...but this is not really improtant. UX and functionality is very good

Anton
Recruiter in USA
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Zensult Review

Kommentare: great so far

its helpful and easy to use. It has very useful tools. I was easy and quick to download.

im still learning how to use it effectively