SecureVideo Erfahrungen

Über SecureVideo

We offer a telemedicine solution that helps healthcare organizations manage appointments, file sharing, patient worksheets, and more.

Erfahre mehr über SecureVideo

It's easy to use, and a reliable platform for zoom therapy sessions, and group sessions.

Bewertungen zu SecureVideo

4,9

SecureVideo hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 13 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Hast du SecureVideo bereits verwendet?

Dianne
owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Excellent telehealth software

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: I love this software. I chose it during a very busy and chaotic time as everything shut down in March 2020. I feel very lucky to have found such excellent software from the start. I have no complaints and only high praise for Secure Video.

Secure Video provides safe, HIPAA compliant video conferencing services that my clients can use from any device and any location. It helped me quickly add telehealth options to my practice when during COVID quarantine. I've never had quality issues that impacted a sessiob.

Using it depends on the client's ability to use technology. That is not really the software's fault, but is the only thing that has impacted sessions. This is about the easiest software available for clients.

Suzanne
Clinical Social Work in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

I can recommend SecureVideo with no hesitation.

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: I'm completely satisfied with SecureVideo and have no plans to change.

I appreciate the reliability of the video. I also appreciate how responsive tech support is, always available and always friendly.

There are a few minor things I'd love to see changed: - It would help if I could send client eForms that they failed to access before expiring. - I would love to have 'folders' available for each client to keep their forms organized. - I'd like to see the notes option enhanced.

Trevor
Operations Administrator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Securely Moving the Right Direction

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: CoViD spread reduction.

The ability to use HIPAA compliant products on computers, tablets, and phones is key to us. It helps get the everyone included no matter where they are. We also really like the new feature of being able to assign/change a host other than the person who scheduled it.

I wish the 'topic' was sent with the invite and the reminder. That way I know which meeting I'm going to when I have multiple in one day or week. We like that the ability to assign the host option to someone else. We would like to see this option be able to be done for someone who is not a user on the account as well.

Maggie
IT Consultant in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

SecureVideo is the Best!

Kommentare: They are the best vendor I've had the pleasure of working with (and I work with a lot). I've had a working relationship with them since 2018 and since then they've always had outstanding customer service, have implemented several of the ideas we've presented to them, and are consistently working on improving their product.

They have made it incredibly easy to scale the number of licenses up or down depending on our need, which was crucial at the height of COVID. They're always welcoming new ideas and very often implement ones that are presented to them from clients. They've also always been extremely honest and transparent with us, which seems like it should be a given but often is not the case with vendors.

Any ideas for improvement that I've had, I've always felt comfortable presenting directly to the company, therefore there's nothing that I don't like about the software.

Cressida

Secure Video

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Seemless transition from in-person to virtual sessions when Covid started, reassuring security and hipaa features.

Very easy to set up and use, there are frequent updates which is reassuring though I've never noticed the need for updates. The quality of video and audio are good.

no virtual waiting room (despite the query above which suggests there is one. I've asked and been told it's not available

Christi

Consistently reliable

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Consistent, easy to use, reliable

Since buying it, I have never experienced an issue or any time of it being “down,” unlike other telehealth software. When I have needed them, customer service has been stellar.

Hmm. Not sure. It does what I need, and efficiently, so. Not much to complain about.

Duane
Licensed Psychtherapist in USA

Secure-Video to the rescue

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: It's been Very Nice !

With COVID hitting us all in April 2020. I had to go virtual for my psychotherapy private practice. I had lost my office to a remodel, thank God, & Zoom alone wasn't HIPPA compliant. S-V has been a solution. Since it's virtual, I see clients from all over CA. & no COVID issues...

Confusing instruction about link connection vs call-in connection..

shameka
Telemedicine in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Exceptional Virtual Experience Platform

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Pleasant experience. Responsive customer service. Efficient and effective for needs.

Ease of use for host and attendees. Secure platform.

The software has been sufficient for needs.

Sarita
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

I can see my clients eyes!

Kommentare: Fantastic. Customer Service is smazing

The quality of the video is superb. In my profession, eye contact is crucial and this platform allows this. I am thrilled! I also just got great help from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] in digitalizing my practice forms!

Nothing that I can really think of. I don’t know what other words to add :)

Paul

SecureVideo Review

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

High reliability. Problems are rare. When problems arise, customer service addresses them quickly.

Michelle
Michelle
Licensed Psychotherapist, Relational Consultant in USA

Great Quality, and Secure Method for Telehealth sessions

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: I'm not very technically savvy, and find this system very user friendly. My clients are very happy as well, and I haven't had any issues.

I don't have any complaints, and I'm very happy with the product.

Chris Hancock
Therapist in USA

Perfect Platform for Therapists

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Couldn't be better!!

Secure Video is uber-secure/encrypted, easy to use/user friendly, reasonably prices, especially at the unlimited use rate, and the support, which I rarely use, is super fast, responsive and thorough.

Not a thing. I love it all. It has everything I need and my clients like everything about it.

jean
clinical social worker. LCSW-C in USA

Request for Show Password

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Clear video and audio is consistent throughout session.

Signing in. I often lose precious time because I’ve made a small error in my password. If I could click on a “show password”, the problem would be solved easily! Slow connection with client after both sign on.