Über Breakroom

Breakroom ist die nächste Evolutionsstufe im Bereich des virtuellen Engagements – eine vollständig anpassbare 3D-Umgebung für alle deine virtuellen Anforderungen.

Erfahre mehr über Breakroom

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Breakroom

5,0
5,0

Breakroom hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Länder

Länder

Nutzung

Hast du Breakroom bereits verwendet?

Dale B.
Digital Marketing Manager in Südafrika

A perfect way to connect to the virtual world

The overall performance compared to other platforms I've used in the past is breathtaking. It runs smoothly and keeps the momentum. The customizability inside the software and the gamification of the actual platform allow for users to easily get familiar with the virtual world.

Although it allows for users to get familiar with the virtual world, there is a slight learning curve (which is understandable) when starting up for the very first time. For some users a more in-depth tutorial might be needed, but the overall feel of everything creates a solid foundation to build on.

Brett D.
Director in Südafrika

This is the future of remote working!

I’ve attended a couple of virtual meetings in Breakroom now, and although it takes a little getting used, only because it’s so different to anything I’ve tried before, you really do feel like you are in the room and an active participant, even though you are thousands of kilometers away. I also loved that by using my avatar, I didn’t have to have my camera on the whole time and feel like I’m on display, which is much more relaxing and allowed me to concentrate on the subject matter and not worry that my kids or anything else behind me would be a distraction.

Nothing really. Like I said, it takes a bit of getting used to, but that’s because it’s like nothing else I’ve ever tried before, and after the first meeting it was a piece of cake.