Über Cooleaf

Cooleaf ist eine führende Erfahrungsplattform, die Top-Unternehmen hilft, ihre Mitarbeitenden einzubinden, zu motivieren und zu verbinden.

Erfahre mehr über Cooleaf

When there aren't new challenges to participate in.

Bewertungen zu Cooleaf

4,9

Cooleaf hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 120 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Cooleaf bereits verwendet?

Monserrat
Monserrat
Customer Support Agent in Mexiko
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Love Cooleaf!

I love that Cooleaf promotes recognition. Everyone I've ever recognized with this tool has slacked me on the side to mention how my comment made their day. It helps you show some love and appreciation to everything your coworkers do every day. And they get redeemable points they can cash for some cool prizes so it's a win-win situation. 10/10 would cooleaf again

I haven't had any issues with Cooleaf so far, so I don't have anything I dislike. I'll say I would love for challenges to be more recurrent or for the app to have mini-games so we could get points when there are no challenges available.

Amie
Legal Secretary in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

An Employee's Perspective

Kommentare: As an employee, I feel that Cooleaf has really helped bring our staff together. I am more aware of my coworkers, what they are like, who they are, and their achievements. I can see what they have accomplished and congratulate them accordingly without the need of a staff meeting or announcement email, and it seems more personal, making people more likely to become engaged and actually participate and view information rather than skipping over something because we are inundated with emails and announcements on a daily basis and do not have the time or energy.

What I like the most about this software is how much can be done to engage and involve your employees both with the management team and with one another. Without the need for social media, it provides a platform where employees are encouraged to get to know one another and build a community. Activities can be used to engage everyone and bring people out of their shell, while recognition and rewards incentivize the use of the app and encourages everyone to participate.

I had some trouble in the beginning getting the app to work for me, and was only able to use the website for a time, but that was likely a matter of user error rather than a matter of something wrong with the system/program. Perhaps a bit of a tutorial for using the app or troubleshooting common app problems could benefit the system, for those who are struggling?

william
supervisor in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

support

there is not much i like about this app. i would like to be able to talk to someone when an issue arises.

i don't like the articles telling me how to do something, they are vague. i would like to talk to a real person.

Credit Reporting Specialist in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Cooleaf is the best!

Kommentare: The issue of constructive feedback can often be difficult to tackle in a workplace. Cooleaf presents the platform, opportunities, and challenges that allow us to recognize, thank, and encourage each other in a simple but impactful way. It's centralized, standardized and easy to use. The rewards system encourages and rewards participation on a level that I haven't seen before.

Cooleaf presents interesting and timely challenges and information. These offerings facilitate interaction with fellow employees and sparks many conversation that wouldn't otherwise occur . We get the opportunity learn from and about each other as we respond and collaborate. It's also the perfect platform on which to recognize and encourage each other.

To date, I haven't really identified any cons.

Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Core of our company culture

Kommentare: Engaging, fulfilling and surprisingly human.

this is the first platform I've known that really engages employees and generate a lot of good energy, motivation and team-building connections. Cooleaf has really become a major part of our culture here at Monterail. I'm suprised how easy and seamless we are onboarding newcomers to the platform and how quickly they're becoming engaged users. The rewards are more like a cherry on top. I think we're all here to experience and receive and show gratitude to our peers.

Small usability problems. Would be great to have more ways to recognise groups. As a manager I would welcome ability to create private challenges for teams with custom rewards (maybe it's more about having admin rights than lack of functionalities). Lastly, it would be great to talk to the specific user groups as I'm certain different types of teams, users and organisations will have different pain points and needs.

Christian
Manager, Operations in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Cooleaf User Review from an employee's perspective

It is relatively easy to use. The support is prompt.

With many comments, it should be easier to see more of them, maybe only by showing the first few words each (so less than now)?

Dina Marie
Case Coordinator in USA
Rechtsberatung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bringing co workers together

Kommentare: My overall experience with Cooleaf was rewarding and memorable. I have received some really nice comments from people on Cooleaf that I printed off and saved so I can reread them when I am having a bad day. I felt it was a great way to connect, make new friends and learn something you didn't know about someone.

Cooleaf is an easy to use product that allows employees to get to know each other, communicate and get a reward for participating. You get to know things you wouldn't normally find out about people and you can surprise them on their birthday or work anniversary. It also provides encouragement and atta boys that you may normally not receive.

There was nothing about Cooleaf I didn't like

Christian
PFS in USA
Bankwesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Awesome Portal

Kommentare: It helps a lot with team building and recognition. It gets people engaged and you are rewarded with cool prizes

Cooleaf makes it easy for team to recognize and be rewarded for day to day activities at work

I would say probably the fact that some rewards start at $25. There should be an option to start at $10

Robert
Senior Moving Consultant (UK) in UK
Import und Export, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Using Cooleaf

Kommentare: It has helped me to get to know fellow members of your team, and it is wonderful that you can recognize helpful colleagues. So this products is great for team building

Great features! and very easy to use functionality. Keeps yo engaged.

Nothing really not to like ! Cooleaf has exceeded my expectation!! I was a bit slow to get on board at the start, especially when you are having a busy day, but now I find it fun, and have made using the app part of my routine.

Brandi
Tech support in USA
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy Friendly

Kommentare: Cooleaf has been great when bringing the company together for doing challenges and being able to see each others progress.

The whole company is involved and it just makes life so much easier.

I think the most recent changes of updating the clear notifications has made a huge difference.

Emily
OPERATIONS in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Cooleaf

Kommentare: i like how it helps people connect and you can celebrate people from far away.

I like the activities most and the amount of options for rewards.

we need more hashtag options and that you can't see more comments at one time.

Jesse
Relationship Banker in USA
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and intuitive.

Kommentare: Benefits could be morale, most everyone enjoys being rewarded for doing a good job.

The diversity in which you can earn and spend your points. I also like how you can see the history of the acquired points. It shows you where and how you earned so that you can potentially do it again in the future.

Have yet to find anything difficult to use about Cooleaf, the notifications of ongoing programs are good info. I don't feel like I've been spammed, so that's good. I can't point to one specific part of the program that I like least.

Kimberly
AP Coordinator in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Review1

Kommentare: Very well. Love that this is a geat way to get employees engaged.

Easy to navigate by employees and challeges are great for them.

Nothing at this point but will gather feedback.

Mark
BKM in Philippinen
Buchhaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Employee recognition

Kommentare: Very Satisfied.

People will be rewarded and recognized through this software.

It is very helpful especially their customer support.

Laura Asuncion
Moving Senior Consultant in UK
Logistik & Lieferkette, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Cooleaf is cool

Kommentare: I enjoy it a lot, and I´m sure my colleagues do too.

It provides a point of contact with employees in other offices and countries, thus increases human relation and interaction

Sometimes is difficult to find posts and challenges, a "search button" would be a nice addition

Silver May
Sr. Maintenance Coordinator in Philippinen
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Awesome feedback

Kommentare: Using Cooleaf is fun! I am hooked on this platform because of the awesome activities and prizes from time to time. You can recognize and give a huge shoutout to your team.

What I love about this software is the price you get for every challenge and task. Kudos to their software support service, all of my concerns were addressed in a timely manner!

Variety of claimable prices. They should add more of it based on users' feedback and demand.

Gretchen
Consumer Loan Processor in USA
Bankwesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Good tool benefits moral

Kommentare: Co-workers impact the lives of all around them every day. I love that this software has been made available to us so that we can shine a spotlight on those that impacted us that day. I believe that it is a benefit to the moral of the organization overall. Getting "points" that add up to something are just the icing on the cake.

I like that there are a lot of GIF's available to enhance your post!

I don't always know which # to use when I am creating a post.

Peter
Work Force Analyst in USA
Einzelhandel, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Love Cooleaf!

Kommentare: I have enjoyed the challenges and reading feedback from peers and love the rewards!

Participating in events/challenges with peers

Works great doesn't need improvements! Never had any problems!

Rebecca
WFM Realtime Analyst in USA
Versicherung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Cooleaf is just Cool

It allows me to easily connect with and congratulate my peers with recognition of a job well done.

I haven't had a chance to redeem any of my points yet but hope to do so in the upcoming months.

Shani
Driver Settlement in USA
Buchhaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Cooleaf review

Kommentare: I am not technically inclined, so this program works for me. I've been working on this for two years.

I love to be able to post recognition and respond to co-workers that have birthdays and anniversaries.

I want to be able to sift through the rewards based on the points that I have...seems to be time consuming to find a reward.

Toye
Legal Assistant in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Cooleaf Review

Kommentare: The benefits are being able to recognize coworkers who have assisted you with something.

I like that you are able to earn points and then convert those points into money to obtain a visa/amazon or any other card for purchases.

I don't have any cons with this software. I actually referred this software to friends I know.

Karli
Teller in USA
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The best

I love the employee engagement and recognition.

I dont dislike anything at all. Everything is awesome.

Stacey
Customer service in USA
Essen & Trinken, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

I like receiving Cooleaf points

Kommentare: Love it

It is fun to use and it is beneficial to use

Some take a while to redeem the points

Seamus
Sales Engineer in USA
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A great tool to encourage employee interaction in a remote world

Kommentare: I've thoroughly enjoyed using Cooleaf and have used my rewards to treat myself on many occassions!

I really enjoy using Cooleaf to shout out my colleagues for going above and beyond, learning more about DE&I through activities centered around holidays occurring throughout the year, and sharing experiences with my colleagues for random challenges. In a remote world, this is a great tool to encourage people to talk with each other about more than just work.

I wish there was a chrome extension or ability to work out of my email inbox. Currently, I must login to the app or to the Cooleaf platform to use Cooleaf.

Chantelle
Billing Analyst in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Cooleaf is wonderful!

Kommentare: I think it's great. It works well and gives us all a chance to recognize each other.

I love being able to get recognized and receive cool rewards for my hard work.

I don't love how often I receive notifications.