Über PicMonkey

PicMonkey bietet cloudbasierte Tools für Fotobearbeitung und -design, mit denen du beeindruckende Bilder erstellen kannst, die deine Markengeschichte erzählen.

Erfahre mehr über PicMonkey

I love how it has everything I need in one place. Another perk is that they offer a free trial so you can mess around with it first before committing to a subscription.

But I guess the current version was created for the niche market of unsophisticated graphic design work.

Bewertungen zu PicMonkey

PicMonkey hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.126 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du PicMonkey bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.126)

Denise
Denise
Producer/Promoter
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It makes me feel like an expert

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Ali
Ali
Information Technology Adviser in Aserbaidschan
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Real-time collaboration Photo Editing Tool with Cloud Storage!

Kommentare: PicMonkey has Everything for advertising, creating visual content, and creating brand new graphical posts on social media pages. Beautiful graphics have made our site content and social media pages much more impressive and have caused our site visitors to be much more and this has increased our sales and orders.

The ability to remove background with just one click and the use of artificial intelligence for better performance of photo editing is very lovable and practical for me. The brand Kit feature is awesome, when I have uploaded the company logo and font, PicMonkey creates a full pack company brand kit with everything we need from A to Z. PicMonkey has everything I need to edit and produce visual content, a database of thousands of ready-to-use commercial stock photos, thousands of pre-made templates and fonts, email templates, collage boxes and everything I need. Also, the ability to store files and images in the cloud is very important and useful.

The features that are available in the desktop version are not available in the mobile version and are better than the features of all versions, also the ability to edit very large photos with large files should be added to the software. In general, the rest of the facilities are good and acceptable.

JAZE
JAZE
Systems Administrator in Südafrika
Architektur & Planung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Images Turn Out Lovely When Using PicMonkey

Kommentare: There are so many templates to play around with that I literally have to dedicate a whole day to picking out which one does it for me the most. PicMonkey bought out the photo-editing genius in me that I never knew existed because I usually take video-editing seriously, photos were never really my thing but now they totally are.

I have been making amazing photo projects as of late with this software. I upload my image into the program, I fine-tune my exposure settings, I add an effect or two just to see how much better my image can become, then I just play around with some of their touch-up tools to make the image really stand out and Voilà, I got me a masterpiece.

Something bizarre keeps happening when I use PicMonkey though. It just freezes. In making sure that it wasn't anything on my end I tried it on 3 different PCs and the the same result would happen eventually. One time it happened when I was working on an image for about 3 hours, of course silly me, I hadn't saved my work yet so I had to start all over again which was a huge bummer. They might want to look into that.

Erin
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

I find Picmonkey easier to use than Photoshop or Canva

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall I am very happy with Picmonkey and will continue to use it in my workflow.

I started using PicMonkey 4 years ago and have been using it ever since. I also use Photoshop, Lightroom, and Canva but routinely go back to Picmonkey as I find a lot of their user interface to just be - well EASY. It is very intuitive and spits out great results.

Sometimes it can glitch and freeze up which is frustrating.

CEEJAY
Master Esthetician in USA
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Sorry for the breakup, Picmonkey.

Kommentare: At the time we were a good fit, but we ended up going our separate ways. Everyone likes certain things, and Picmonkey isn't bad its just not the best for me.

I jumped on Picmonkey several years ago, when I first started my entrepreneur journey. One of my success coaches told me to use it to create more "eye catching" posts. At the time it was the best option you had if you were trying to make more professional posts for whatever you were selling, or trying to promote. With easy to maneuver categories like Instagram posts, Highlight photo covers, YouTube Banners, etc it was a good option for the social media entrepreneurs trying to stand out from the crowd. But over the years I grew more and more impatient with Picmonkey. A lot of the best features were for premium accounts, and left the very basic features for free. At the time because it was the only option really around that was free and semi user friendly, for people who are professional photo editors or content creators. But that was just at that time....

As the years progressed and more competition came about I feel like Picmonkey hasn't really evolved. I ended up staying from the Picmonkey path and stumbled on Canva and just fell in love. I also pay for Picmonkey, but adore the FREE Canva software better. It wasn't me Picmonkey, it was you. For not making things easier or better for me. I found value elsewhere.

Micalen
Freelancer in Südafrika
Computerspiele, Selbstständig

A very user-friendly images editor

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall working in PicMonkey has flowed so smoothly. It is so user-friendly!

PicMonkey has a lot of tools for me to edit my images. There's fine-tune editing but also many effects and textures I can add. The software is very easy to use. Great free features.

It is not the best option for professionals but perfect for non-designers.

Nikki
Founder in USA
Fotografie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Affordable photo editing software

Kommentare: I successfully edited many photos with picmonkey, and I created social media ads for my business.
While there weren't as many tools as I wanted and the library wasnt as vast as I would like, I was happy with the outcome of my work on Picmonkey. I created our first logo with Picmonkey and customers complimented me on it many times.

Picmonkey provides most basic photo editing tools, crop, filter, collage maker, etc. A library of templates is available, to edit templates a drag and drop feature is provided. There is a faunt library and text can be manipulated with shadowing or curvature. Cloud storage is available and your Picmonkey files can be accessed from any device when you log in. Files can be shared to most social media or through email. Picmonkey is not hard to use, customer support is provided. Updates and improvements are made occasionally, recently background remover was added.

Picmonkey does not rank high for me in tools or library quality. I have used other software with many more editing tools provided, and more options within those tools (for example more filters in the filter tool). To download any of your work you'll need to pay for a subscription. The cheaper subscription on Picmonkey provides the same as the free version of other software.

Abigail
Abigail
Consultant in USA
Vorstandsbüro, Selbstständig

Awesome graphic and picture editing software

Kommentare: I really love using PicMonkey it is my go to graphic design tool. I use it for online graphics as well as designing print graphics.

I love that I can use the transparent background feature and make logos. I also love the fact that I can edit pictures right in the system while I'm creating, fixing blemishes, adjusting coloring and so many helpful tools are at your fingertips.

Picture edits are not completely customizable and you can't use presets like LightRoom to edit pictures.

Antwort von Shutterstock

Hi Abigail. We appreciate your review of PicMonkey - thank you! Wanted you to know that there are a few ways you can customize your edits. You can paint on/erase off an effect so it only affects a particular area of your image, you have a fade control, and quite a few of our effects have sliders to customize your look. For example, Blur has Focal Size, Edge Hardness, and Blur percentage sliders; Arcade has 6 sliders; and Posterize has 5 sliders, to name a few. Secondly, one of the biggies for people who really want to create a unique look for their images is the group within Edits called "Advanced Edits." There you'll find Color Changer, Clone, Dodge, Burn, and -- these ones are the heavy lifters -- Levels and Curves. Hope you try these, and please reach out to our Support department if you have questions. https://www.picmonkey.com/help/create-ticket

Joanna
Photographer (Family & Senior Sessions) in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Perfect for Beginners

The product is easy to use. Anyone can learn to use the features if they spend a short amount of time browsing the options. I have personally used the product for 10 plus years and keep coming back to it for a quick edit. Good quality for a GREAT price.

Honestly, and this is my honest opinion, there is nothing I do not like at this time.

Asdrúbal Javier
Asdrúbal Javier
Creative Agency in Argentinien
Design, Selbstständig

Picmonkey is an excellent tool to edit your photos easily ...!!!

Kommentare: Picmonkey has been a great tool in my work, it has introduced new dynamics for work, and it has been useful even in my family, since my nephews use it to create their images, every day I think that this type of programs while more flexible, They are better.

In principle picmonkey is a super easy to use and intuitive image editor type tool, this tool has a variety of options that allows you to work smoothly and quickly, has options to cut, create adjustments to the image, add stickers, resize images and even make designs, it has a variety of presets that help your photo look super cool, I like this tool also because I can create my collage, add text among other things, and most importantly it has lots of tutorials with what you can clarify your doubts, is the type of programs that you do not need to be a professional to use it, but if you wanted to use it professionally you could, apart from talking about the price since it is cheap compared to other publishers, the work is automatically saved what Allow nothing to be erased from what you are doing, nothing worse than wasting all the time created, that is why I love this program.

The only thing I can say about this program is that it has a problem with large formats, it should be possible to import and export large-scale sizes which would make it more attractive, it usually has errors when you enter a high quality medium file.

Arianna
Principal in UK
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Covers all the basics

Kommentare: Very pleased with the facility overall. You can achieve very satisfying works of art with simple steps and a range of tools. Takes little to learn how to make the most of each feature. Would suit basic to slightly more complex users.

Very easy to use, several templates, intuitive implementation.

Lack of tutorials, no advanced features (if you need more professional/elaborate results).

Alyssa
HR Director in USA
Hochschulbildung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good product

Kommentare: Overall, this is a good software that gets the job done. It has a lot of features. The cost is minimal.

I like PicMonkey because it is easy to use, and figure out the features. You can do a lot with PicMonkey for free, which is a plus.

A lot of things that I use cost money. There are many free options, but a lot of the things you'll use most frequently cost money.

Life Coach, Writer in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Love PicMonkey!

Kommentare: I use PicMonkey for simple text images to make something stand out nicely on a web page or even Facebook. I love quotes and other text on Photos (meme) and enjoy playing to make things eye catching... even just the text itself!

I've used PicMonkey for years now. Who needs Photosh** (yeah I said that) when you've got PicMonkey? Yes, maybe if you are a professional making a living from images... but most of us aren't. Seriously... their tutorials are short and to the point, so I can do a quick search and learn whatever I need to do with an image for my small biz. They have quick images, oodles of fonts, backgrounds and more. They have lots of templates for people who need help with graphics or want a quick idea to get the project moving quicker. Some things you can do: -- You can use several images in a collage. -- You can erase the background so a person can be kinda cut out of the background and added to any image or used in many different ways. -- Cut out an image in a shape -- like a star for Valentine's Day (2 days away). -- Make Instagram stories. -- You can do weird things like swapping two peoples faces in a photo (weird but true)... never did that one but read the tut recently! -- You can edit photos -- edit blemishes out, add make up, whiten teeth, color hair. -- Change a photo into an image that looks drawn. I also might see an image (like on Ancestry) that I need... and can capture a quick screenshot with the Chrome app. Quick editing, add text, arrows, whatever. No, I'm not violating copyrights, just images of ancestors etc. My work is saved to the cloud so I can easily find and re-use in some manner (with edits).

Honestly, I can't imagine what I'd need that PicMonkey can't do.

Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Pic Monkey User Review

Pic Monkey is one of the online image editing website that I have been using occasionally since about 2011. At home I usually use Photoshop, but unlike photoshop or any other offline image editor, Pic monkey provides a reliable editing platform by means of internet, so there is not limit as to from where I can edit.Pic monkey is very simple to use and it is even easier than other conventional editing software and websites. I have been using Pic Monkey over 10years and have always been satisfied with the results.It allows to import items from various platform including 'Instagram' and 'Google Photos' in addition to computer HardDisk.There are countless templates that we can choose from depending on our requirement, so in situation were we need to complete works quickly, the templates available in PicMonkey are totally reliable.

Most of the best templates, effects are only available for paid users, so if we are not a regular user, it could be inconvenient. Even though there are several free good templates/effects, the most desired and useful ones require payment.We need to make payment to download anything that we edit, so a first time user might finish all the works and find it all wasted if not payed.The background removal feature when used in image with complex background sometimes do not give satisfactory result.

karima
designeur in Algerien
Design, Selbstständig

I love PicMonkey

Kommentare: I use PicMonkey for straightforward content pictures to make something emerge pleasantly on a website page or even Facebook. I adore cites and other content on Photos and appreciate playing to make things eye getting... indeed, even only the content itself ,and I use PicMonkey for designing solicitations, declarations, and different printables. Before, if the webpage solidified or I lost web association, I'd lose my work. At the point when the center was presented, that issue was settled and that made PicMonkey my go to for my designing needs.

I like about PicMonkey that it is anything but difficult to utilize notwithstanding for clients with zero information on photograph altering. You can overlook other expert editors with a gazillion choices that you will never require. PicMonkey has all that you truly requirement for altering your family or expert pictures. It doesn't utilize specialized names in their catches, rather they utilize normal language which I adore.

I don't care for the way that they used to have a free client record and now they don't. You have 7 days free preliminary and after that you have to get one of their choices or leave. The cost is just justified, despite all the trouble in the event that you intend to utilize it a great deal.

Nsanzabaganwa
Desktop publisher in Ruanda
Verlagswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great video, photo editing and design software on the go.

Intuitive interface and clean. Software is light and load faster for such advanced editing features which tend to make software heavy. Collaborative editing is the favourable. In this era of working from home, gig-based jobs, it makes it easy for a team to collaborate without wasting time and space to be together. Unlimited cloud storage for pro and business plans

Basic plan has very few features. Others need pro and business plans. I would add the ability to upload fonts in basic plan.

Tyler
Tyler
Freelance Graphic Designer in Kanada
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

A great Canva alternative!

I'm a graphic designer that is very comfortable using more powerful design tools (Adobe suite of programs), but sometimes this is overkill. In situations where I need to put together a relatively simple graphic for social media or etc, it's nice to be able to turn to a program that's simpler, more streamline, and very easy to use. That's where PicMonkey comes it. It's a feature rich, intuitive way to quickly create images and designs. They've got a great set of templates for a variety of projects, or you can go from scratch. It's cut a lot of time out of my work day, by allowing me to whip things up that just simply would take me longer using other tools.

Like many of these online design tools, if you're not careful it is easy to fall into the trap of churning out stuff that feels very over done. Templates are both a blessing and a curse. Spend enough time online and you'll be able to start picking out images that were created using PicMonkey, Canva, and others. I'd recommend starting with a template, but then really putting in the effort to make it unique. It'll take a bit longer, but still less time than going from scratch in Adobe Illustrator or etc, and will be uniquely yours. On the template point, it can also feel a bit restrictive at times. There's a good selection with PicMonkey, but if you are needing to create something and there just isn't a template that is similar enough, you may have to calculate whether going from scratch is worth you're time, as editors like these are usually a bit more finicky to work with from scratch than something like the Adobe suite.

Melissa
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

The Perfect Platform To Make Fabulous Images That Hook My Customers!

Kommentare: I love PicMonkey and have been using it for a few years now. IT is my go to and it has really upped my photo game as looking at my pictures when I begin 2013 as compered to now.... is crazy and it is a different quality and level of blog all together thanks to the tools that Pic Monkey provides me. I also love their tutorials that make it easy to even the technology challenged to create amazing pictures.

I just love this platform and all that it offers. I recently upgraded as they have the colest tools to use to create amazing graphics and more that help to hook my readers in to read my posts, reviews and to enter my many giveaways.

Nothing to say about this platform that is negative. The only thing that could make it amazing is if it were free but that would be crazy as for the small fee that I pay and all of the abilities that I have to create... make this a steal of a deal.

Jean
retired in Kanada
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Old version was better!

Kommentare: I have loved being able to crop, enhance, watermark via graphics, clone, and generally make my photos look professional despite being taken by an amateur using a simple point-and-shoot. This was all on the old version. The new version is complicated and I have given up on it.

When I started using it years ago, it was SO user-friendly. I am not computer savy, and other free or paid applications were beyond my comprehension. After about a year with Pic Monkey, I upgraded to the paid version which gave me even more easy to use features. The old Pic Monkey is straightforward, easy to use, and does an excellent job for my hobby of photography and blogging. This is no longer the case...see cons.

I absolutely hate the new version as it seems to be geared to two things: businesses, and those that have no creativity and want ready-made templates. I have tried the new version and could not figure out how to do the basic things I like to do, things that were so simple on the old version. It is no longer user friendly, and has far too many ready-made things that seem pointless. I am currently fishing around for other simple, low cost systems and will leave Pic Monkey once the old version is no longer available.

Sarah
Sarah
CEO in USA
Internet, Selbstständig

Affordable Phot Editing Software Compared to the Big Names Out There

Kommentare: Overall, I'm happy with this software. User-friendly and all.

Saves me money and still gets the job done compared to some of the known alternatives which I won't touch on. This is much easier and faster to use.

You may encounter issues with the login options, other than that, it's a beast!

Heather
President in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good alternative for social media graphics

Kommentare: Overall, I was pleased with PicMonkey. It's great for simple, quick social media projects and allows you to easily edit photos and create nice looking graphics if you don't have a designer on staff. Once I started working with multiple brands, I outgrew it.

I like that the platform is relatively easy to use and has a pretty wide array of things you can quickly do to edit photos. It's simpler than Photoshop and definitely faster with less learning curve.

There are limitations to the software, so it won't be a good fit if you're looking for high-end or print graphics. Also, if you're working with more than one brand, it would be helpful if the software had the ability to keep fonts and colors for each brand in a toolkit so they would be easily accessible. It doesn't have as good of a free option as Canva, either.

Author in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

PicMonkey -- Professional Results...Even for Newbies

Kommentare: Very positive! PicMonkey is my go-to photo editing software for my blog. Pictures of food really pop once I use the software's capability

I love how much editing ability I have. From a raw photo, I can: crop, lighten/darken, adjust color/hue/saturation, use filters for creative looks, add borders, and even add text with creative fonts and colors. If I can imagine it? I can make it happen with PicMonkey

With the latest upgrade, they added a hub that adds an extra step. Once I got used to it, I don't mind it now...but I loved how simple it was before.

Erica
NA in USA
Öl & Energie, Selbstständig

Great option for any photographer, graphic designer or digital creator!

Kommentare: I am happy with my overall experience and have been using the product for a little over 8 years.

I love all the options available for whatever mediums each user may specialize in. I initially purchased the app for photography editing, but now use it for so much more. It is my go-to product for editing media.

That the options are not consistent from the mobile app to the desktop app. Obviously, you can do more on the desktop.

Oombawka Design
Oombawka Design
Crochet Designer. Ltd. in Kanada

Excellent online photo editing product.

Kommentare: I'm very comfortable with the platform now since I use it everyday. I find it is super quick to make a photo edit or collage for my blog posts. Good value for the price I pay.

Ease of use. Lots of fonts and frames and everything can be easily resized, dragged and dropped. You can balance white color, move elements in layers back and forth and even sample colors with the eye dropper tool to match up your colors for fonts, design elements and photos.

Sometimes it glitches for me and nothing seems to work on the screen...but if I move my cursor to the top left of the screen and then back to the center it responds again. I also wish there were new updated templates in the social media template section. They haven't changed in a couple years.

Yaruby
Yaruby
Desarrollador Java Junior in Venezuela

The best tool to start editing images. Dynamic and intuitive in its functions

PicMonkey is a practical tool, simple and intuitive in its functions, ideal for the new user who wants to immerse themselves in image editing. This tool has a wide range of features and functions for free, in addition you can make use of it through the social network Facebook and share the results with friends almost immediately. In addition PicMonkey, among its features, offers the opportunity to create collage of images and even grants free templates of themes to integrate into the collage, and not only that, it also allows to combine effects on these templates. Granting a wide range of creative possibilities for the user in the process of creating / editing any image you want. Even this tool provides varied basic and quality functionalities for photo editing, some examples are skin filters and the option to eliminate red eyes. PicMonkey also allows the user to choose the format in which they want to save the image. For .jpg images it offers three types of quality to save the work, it also applies for .png images in case of requiring an image without a background.

PicMonkey does not have a temporary job saving option, so if the web page is recharged or there is a power cut, all the work done during the editing / creation of the image will be lost.

Katie
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love PicMonkey!

Our team loves using PicMonkey for social media content creation, simple image editing, moodboards, and client presentations. I also love the comment feature so we can collaborate amongst our team!

No complaints at all! We have very much enjoyed this software.