Über PicMonkey

PicMonkey bietet cloudbasierte Tools für Fotobearbeitung und -design, mit denen du beeindruckende Bilder erstellen kannst, die deine Markengeschichte erzählen.

Erfahre mehr über PicMonkey

I love how it has everything I need in one place. Another perk is that they offer a free trial so you can mess around with it first before committing to a subscription.

But I guess the current version was created for the niche market of unsophisticated graphic design work.

Bewertungen zu PicMonkey

PicMonkey hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.134 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du PicMonkey bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.134)

Denise
Denise
Producer/Promoter
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It makes me feel like an expert

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Ali
Ali
Information Technology Adviser in Aserbaidschan
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Real-time collaboration Photo Editing Tool with Cloud Storage!

Kommentare: PicMonkey has Everything for advertising, creating visual content, and creating brand new graphical posts on social media pages. Beautiful graphics have made our site content and social media pages much more impressive and have caused our site visitors to be much more and this has increased our sales and orders.

The ability to remove background with just one click and the use of artificial intelligence for better performance of photo editing is very lovable and practical for me. The brand Kit feature is awesome, when I have uploaded the company logo and font, PicMonkey creates a full pack company brand kit with everything we need from A to Z. PicMonkey has everything I need to edit and produce visual content, a database of thousands of ready-to-use commercial stock photos, thousands of pre-made templates and fonts, email templates, collage boxes and everything I need. Also, the ability to store files and images in the cloud is very important and useful.

The features that are available in the desktop version are not available in the mobile version and are better than the features of all versions, also the ability to edit very large photos with large files should be added to the software. In general, the rest of the facilities are good and acceptable.

Joanna
Photographer (Family & Senior Sessions) in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Perfect for Beginners

The product is easy to use. Anyone can learn to use the features if they spend a short amount of time browsing the options. I have personally used the product for 10 plus years and keep coming back to it for a quick edit. Good quality for a GREAT price.

Honestly, and this is my honest opinion, there is nothing I do not like at this time.

Carly
Director of Operations in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great marketing tool, easy to use!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

PicMonkey makes it easy for our small company to market and advertise. For someone who is not super marketing-savvy, I find this software very easy to use. The stock photos by type help to locate the type of photos that can be used in our marketing campaigns and the ability to duplicate and edit old posts make it easy to keep our brand style in tact to update quickly.

I sometimes wish there were more fonts to choose from but we make due with what's available. Not many other negatives, although I'm sure there's much more I could be using in the software that I'm just not sure of since I don't have a background in marketing.

CEEJAY
Master Esthetician in USA
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Sorry for the breakup, Picmonkey.

Kommentare: At the time we were a good fit, but we ended up going our separate ways. Everyone likes certain things, and Picmonkey isn't bad its just not the best for me.

I jumped on Picmonkey several years ago, when I first started my entrepreneur journey. One of my success coaches told me to use it to create more "eye catching" posts. At the time it was the best option you had if you were trying to make more professional posts for whatever you were selling, or trying to promote. With easy to maneuver categories like Instagram posts, Highlight photo covers, YouTube Banners, etc it was a good option for the social media entrepreneurs trying to stand out from the crowd. But over the years I grew more and more impatient with Picmonkey. A lot of the best features were for premium accounts, and left the very basic features for free. At the time because it was the only option really around that was free and semi user friendly, for people who are professional photo editors or content creators. But that was just at that time....

As the years progressed and more competition came about I feel like Picmonkey hasn't really evolved. I ended up staying from the Picmonkey path and stumbled on Canva and just fell in love. I also pay for Picmonkey, but adore the FREE Canva software better. It wasn't me Picmonkey, it was you. For not making things easier or better for me. I found value elsewhere.

Traci
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Great program but better options out there

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It was short but I did enjoy PicMonkey but there are better options out there.

PicMonkey is web-based and easy to use, which is great because I bounce back and forth between my desktop, laptop, and tablet.

There isn't a free version, just a free trial.

Asdrúbal Javier
Asdrúbal Javier
Creative Agency in Argentinien
Design, Selbstständig

Picmonkey is an excellent tool to edit your photos easily ...!!!

Kommentare: Picmonkey has been a great tool in my work, it has introduced new dynamics for work, and it has been useful even in my family, since my nephews use it to create their images, every day I think that this type of programs while more flexible, They are better.

In principle picmonkey is a super easy to use and intuitive image editor type tool, this tool has a variety of options that allows you to work smoothly and quickly, has options to cut, create adjustments to the image, add stickers, resize images and even make designs, it has a variety of presets that help your photo look super cool, I like this tool also because I can create my collage, add text among other things, and most importantly it has lots of tutorials with what you can clarify your doubts, is the type of programs that you do not need to be a professional to use it, but if you wanted to use it professionally you could, apart from talking about the price since it is cheap compared to other publishers, the work is automatically saved what Allow nothing to be erased from what you are doing, nothing worse than wasting all the time created, that is why I love this program.

The only thing I can say about this program is that it has a problem with large formats, it should be possible to import and export large-scale sizes which would make it more attractive, it usually has errors when you enter a high quality medium file.

Erin
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

I find Picmonkey easier to use than Photoshop or Canva

Kommentare: Overall I am very happy with Picmonkey and will continue to use it in my workflow.

I started using PicMonkey 4 years ago and have been using it ever since. I also use Photoshop, Lightroom, and Canva but routinely go back to Picmonkey as I find a lot of their user interface to just be - well EASY. It is very intuitive and spits out great results.

Sometimes it can glitch and freeze up which is frustrating.

Arianna
Principal in UK
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Covers all the basics

Kommentare: Very pleased with the facility overall. You can achieve very satisfying works of art with simple steps and a range of tools. Takes little to learn how to make the most of each feature. Would suit basic to slightly more complex users.

Very easy to use, several templates, intuitive implementation.

Lack of tutorials, no advanced features (if you need more professional/elaborate results).

Matt
AM in USA
Automotive, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

PicMonkey Review

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

It has a lot of nice features that are comparable to more expensive products.

The worst part about the app is the log on options.

Velzie
Student in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

PicMonkey Review

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I loved how simple it was to overlay images.

I do not have any dislikes. It was super easy and quick to learn.

Alyssa
HR Director in USA
Hochschulbildung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good product

Kommentare: Overall, this is a good software that gets the job done. It has a lot of features. The cost is minimal.

I like PicMonkey because it is easy to use, and figure out the features. You can do a lot with PicMonkey for free, which is a plus.

A lot of things that I use cost money. There are many free options, but a lot of the things you'll use most frequently cost money.

Wendy
Wendy
Life Coach, Writer in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Love PicMonkey!

Kommentare: I use PicMonkey for simple text images to make something stand out nicely on a web page or even Facebook. I love quotes and other text on Photos (meme) and enjoy playing to make things eye catching... even just the text itself!

I've used PicMonkey for years now. Who needs Photosh** (yeah I said that) when you've got PicMonkey? Yes, maybe if you are a professional making a living from images... but most of us aren't. Seriously... their tutorials are short and to the point, so I can do a quick search and learn whatever I need to do with an image for my small biz. They have quick images, oodles of fonts, backgrounds and more. They have lots of templates for people who need help with graphics or want a quick idea to get the project moving quicker. Some things you can do: -- You can use several images in a collage. -- You can erase the background so a person can be kinda cut out of the background and added to any image or used in many different ways. -- Cut out an image in a shape -- like a star for Valentine's Day (2 days away). -- Make Instagram stories. -- You can do weird things like swapping two peoples faces in a photo (weird but true)... never did that one but read the tut recently! -- You can edit photos -- edit blemishes out, add make up, whiten teeth, color hair. -- Change a photo into an image that looks drawn. I also might see an image (like on Ancestry) that I need... and can capture a quick screenshot with the Chrome app. Quick editing, add text, arrows, whatever. No, I'm not violating copyrights, just images of ancestors etc. My work is saved to the cloud so I can easily find and re-use in some manner (with edits).

Honestly, I can't imagine what I'd need that PicMonkey can't do.

Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Pic Monkey User Review

Pic Monkey is one of the online image editing website that I have been using occasionally since about 2011. At home I usually use Photoshop, but unlike photoshop or any other offline image editor, Pic monkey provides a reliable editing platform by means of internet, so there is not limit as to from where I can edit.Pic monkey is very simple to use and it is even easier than other conventional editing software and websites. I have been using Pic Monkey over 10years and have always been satisfied with the results.It allows to import items from various platform including 'Instagram' and 'Google Photos' in addition to computer HardDisk.There are countless templates that we can choose from depending on our requirement, so in situation were we need to complete works quickly, the templates available in PicMonkey are totally reliable.

Most of the best templates, effects are only available for paid users, so if we are not a regular user, it could be inconvenient. Even though there are several free good templates/effects, the most desired and useful ones require payment.We need to make payment to download anything that we edit, so a first time user might finish all the works and find it all wasted if not payed.The background removal feature when used in image with complex background sometimes do not give satisfactory result.

karima
designeur in Algerien

I love PicMonkey

Kommentare: I use PicMonkey for straightforward content pictures to make something emerge pleasantly on a website page or even Facebook. I adore cites and other content on Photos and appreciate playing to make things eye getting... indeed, even only the content itself ,and I use PicMonkey for designing solicitations, declarations, and different printables. Before, if the webpage solidified or I lost web association, I'd lose my work. At the point when the center was presented, that issue was settled and that made PicMonkey my go to for my designing needs.

I like about PicMonkey that it is anything but difficult to utilize notwithstanding for clients with zero information on photograph altering. You can overlook other expert editors with a gazillion choices that you will never require. PicMonkey has all that you truly requirement for altering your family or expert pictures. It doesn't utilize specialized names in their catches, rather they utilize normal language which I adore.

I don't care for the way that they used to have a free client record and now they don't. You have 7 days free preliminary and after that you have to get one of their choices or leave. The cost is just justified, despite all the trouble in the event that you intend to utilize it a great deal.

Nsanzabaganwa
Desktop publisher in Ruanda
Verlagswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great video, photo editing and design software on the go.

Intuitive interface and clean. Software is light and load faster for such advanced editing features which tend to make software heavy. Collaborative editing is the favourable. In this era of working from home, gig-based jobs, it makes it easy for a team to collaborate without wasting time and space to be together. Unlimited cloud storage for pro and business plans

Basic plan has very few features. Others need pro and business plans. I would add the ability to upload fonts in basic plan.

Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

I couldn't get by without it

Kommentare: I could not get by without this program. I create graphics for multiple pen names and for clients and use this all the time. Totally sold on PicMonkey.

This program is a must-have for my business. I use it to design marketing graphics, book covers, etc. I use it EVER. SINGLE. DAY.

At one time there were lots of issues with the program having an error and losing my work, but that rarely happens now. Much improves performance and I'm a happy camper!

Melissa
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

The Perfect Platform To Make Fabulous Images That Hook My Customers!

Kommentare: I love PicMonkey and have been using it for a few years now. IT is my go to and it has really upped my photo game as looking at my pictures when I begin 2013 as compered to now.... is crazy and it is a different quality and level of blog all together thanks to the tools that Pic Monkey provides me. I also love their tutorials that make it easy to even the technology challenged to create amazing pictures.

I just love this platform and all that it offers. I recently upgraded as they have the colest tools to use to create amazing graphics and more that help to hook my readers in to read my posts, reviews and to enter my many giveaways.

Nothing to say about this platform that is negative. The only thing that could make it amazing is if it were free but that would be crazy as for the small fee that I pay and all of the abilities that I have to create... make this a steal of a deal.

Christi
Office Administrator in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Create Dynamic Designs in Minutes!

Kommentare: I benefit from the ease of use, the time it takes to create a design, and the ease of retrieving the design from the app on my cell phone.

This software is so easy to use! I am a novice and I like to design for our women's group social media page. (I'm a novice but I have some skills!) There are plenty of templates to choose from that are easy to customize. The alignment hints and grids make it easy to position your text or graphic. There are lots of overlays, effects, and text choices to choose from and they keep adding to it. I have only contacted customer service one, a year or two ago, to see when they may be adding a certain feature. They got back with me the same day and assured me that the feature I was looking for was in the works. And it was! The Hub makes it so convenient to save your work and come back to it where you left off. With the app on my cell phone, I can simply retrieve my graphic to post anytime. PicMonkey is my go-to graphic design software!

I can't think of anything that I dislike about this software. However, when i owned a PC, the software did crash a few times. But that was probably my laptop and not the software. I've owned a MacBook Pro for several months now and I've had no issues.

Bianca
social media director in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Not Photoshop, but a pretty sharp alternative!

Kommentare: quite is an excellent additional design software- perfect for quick social media graphics. If you are an experienced graphic designer though, this is probably not the tool for you!

OK... so let's get this out in the open. Picmonkey is a free (or nominal cost) design software. Therefore, I don't think it's fair to expect Photoshop level capabilities! LOVE LOVE the new Beta functions, so many beautiful design elements that really add a layer of professionalism to the final product. I think this program helps you "think like a designer" for a really great outcome. I also love the pre-sized templates. This makes it much easier to use on social platforms.

My only real complaint is with frequent glitches. It does freeze when using some of the design tools quite frequently. Also.. once exported, I do think the image quality does get distorted a bit.

Pic Monkey is awesome!

Kommentare: My overall opinion of PicMonkey is positive! I have use the software hundreds of times over the course of the last couple of years and have found it very valuable to my business and marketing. As said above, I am able to quickly and easily edit my photos without the hassle of learning a difficult software. I also appreciate all of the presets that they have available; they allow me to fix the photo within seconds!!

PicMonkey is super helpful when I am at home editing photos and using them for my website. I am able to quickly login and crop, resize, or reshape an image without the hassle of a more complicated software like Adobe Photoshop. I have used PicMonkey countless times to help me with marketing and growing my business and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking to quickly and easily edit their content.

The one thing I don't like about the software is that now they charge you per month to use their service. When I started using it, it was a free online service so when I found out there was a charge, it was hard for me to get accustomed to. I also don't like that there is no number to call for customer service. They responded to my email within a couple of days, but I was concerned that my billing questions would not be answered in a timely manner through email. They did prove me wrong, but it wasn't comforting knowing they may or may not respond.

Heather
President in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good alternative for social media graphics

Kommentare: Overall, I was pleased with PicMonkey. It's great for simple, quick social media projects and allows you to easily edit photos and create nice looking graphics if you don't have a designer on staff. Once I started working with multiple brands, I outgrew it.

I like that the platform is relatively easy to use and has a pretty wide array of things you can quickly do to edit photos. It's simpler than Photoshop and definitely faster with less learning curve.

There are limitations to the software, so it won't be a good fit if you're looking for high-end or print graphics. Also, if you're working with more than one brand, it would be helpful if the software had the ability to keep fonts and colors for each brand in a toolkit so they would be easily accessible. It doesn't have as good of a free option as Canva, either.

Erica
NA in USA
Öl & Energie, Selbstständig

Great option for any photographer, graphic designer or digital creator!

Kommentare: I am happy with my overall experience and have been using the product for a little over 8 years.

I love all the options available for whatever mediums each user may specialize in. I initially purchased the app for photography editing, but now use it for so much more. It is my go-to product for editing media.

That the options are not consistent from the mobile app to the desktop app. Obviously, you can do more on the desktop.

Angelica
Ads Assessor in Italien
Computer-Vernetzung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The best online photo editor since 2010

Kommentare: Positive and promising, with minor adjustments

I've been using this editor since 2010, when I started using it "for fun" by editing my personal photos. Gradually I discovered several very interesting features and today I use it as a visual support for my work. Thanks to it I was able to create an innovative presentation that guaranteed me job promotion, invitations for an important event and posters, all using the templates provided by the site. I appreciate the various choice options and the ability to customize

Yaruby
Yaruby
Desarrollador Java Junior in Venezuela

The best tool to start editing images. Dynamic and intuitive in its functions

PicMonkey is a practical tool, simple and intuitive in its functions, ideal for the new user who wants to immerse themselves in image editing. This tool has a wide range of features and functions for free, in addition you can make use of it through the social network Facebook and share the results with friends almost immediately. In addition PicMonkey, among its features, offers the opportunity to create collage of images and even grants free templates of themes to integrate into the collage, and not only that, it also allows to combine effects on these templates. Granting a wide range of creative possibilities for the user in the process of creating / editing any image you want. Even this tool provides varied basic and quality functionalities for photo editing, some examples are skin filters and the option to eliminate red eyes. PicMonkey also allows the user to choose the format in which they want to save the image. For .jpg images it offers three types of quality to save the work, it also applies for .png images in case of requiring an image without a background.

PicMonkey does not have a temporary job saving option, so if the web page is recharged or there is a power cut, all the work done during the editing / creation of the image will be lost.

Katie
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love PicMonkey!

Our team loves using PicMonkey for social media content creation, simple image editing, moodboards, and client presentations. I also love the comment feature so we can collaborate amongst our team!

No complaints at all! We have very much enjoyed this software.